Merging of Parallel Timelines & the 'Dark' Influence | A QHHT Session by Sian Chua (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
laron submitted a new article.

Merging of Parallel Timelines & the 'Dark' Influence | A QHHT Session by Sian Chua
This past life regression session, facilitated by Sian Chua using Dolores Cannons QHHT method, was conducted in June this year. While there are a number of topics that I have briefly summarized below, one of the more important ones is mention of the parallel timelines. At the end of this transcribed Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy session, I will include some more information for the seeker on this topic.

For those wondering about the influence of the 'dark', or groups(s) out there — such as the cabal — that control aspects of life, multidimensionally and not just practically, this is a great source of information to...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Last edited:

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
My heart goes out for Judy. I resonate with this regression and the time line shifts. There is much work to be done down here.

Reactions: Linda

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
The explanation of the nearby timeline and attacks really resonates with me also. It certainly meshes with some experiences and struggles I have had this year. Thank you for sharing.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
That post said something about attacks increasing in July 2016. This is exactly what some groups did and corresponds closely with the news I saw. The en/ergy of + and - ebbs and flows, like the front lines of a w/ar.

Sheila

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 17, 2016
I’ve actually had this particular article bookmarked for quite awhile, because it really made an impression on me. I just came here to re-read it. I find it interesting that these recent comments were made on August 8th, which is my birthday. I have referred in my mind, to this influence of the parallel timeline, as “bad earth”. I feel like, for every person I know, I can see the effect of “bad earth” on their lives over the last few years. I also feel like a lot of this has been improving recently, and that we are finally throwing that bad earth off of our trail. I hope and pray that this is true. ❤

• I agree
Reactions: June

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I printed the whole thing out and read it on paper. Sorry, tree. But it was worth it. The take-out: "We need to keep shifting UP to shift OUT of its resonance".

Reactions: June

Sheila

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 17, 2016
In thinking about 2016 being an important year mentioned in this article, I feel like personally, I can pinpoint when things shifted towards the "bad earth," as I have experienced it. At the end of March of 2016, both my husband and I had the worst flu I have ever had. We were both flat on our backs for a week. I felt really different after that, very obviously so. I marvel that our children did so well with us out of commission for the most part. About seven weeks after that, my husband lost his job, and it just went from there. I continue to see the affects of this all around me, daily, though I do feel that things have been improving for everyone for the better. I hope we are truly on the other side of this!

• Love this post!
  • A hug for you
Reactions: Snowmelt and June

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
In thinking about 2016 being an important year mentioned in this article, I feel like personally, I can pinpoint when things shifted towards the "bad earth," as I have experienced it. At the end of March of 2016, both my husband and I had the worst flu I have ever had. We were both flat on our backs for a week. I felt really different after that, very obviously so. I marvel that our children did so well with us out of commission for the most part. About seven weeks after that, my husband lost his job, and it just went from there. I continue to see the affects of this all around me, daily, though I do feel that things have been improving for everyone for the better. I hope we are truly on the other side of this!
Sheila, I do commiserate with you. I lost my job in 2014, and 5 years later I am still unemployed. I now work as a volunteer (no payment). But I do understand this is all part of the ascending and descending spirals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)