Have You Ever Seen An Extraterrestrial Spaceship? (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Have you ever seen an ET spacecraft?

• Yes

• No

• I might have but I'm not sure

Results are only viewable after voting.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I will sit and write my article. Many will be intrigued by this but it is happening to me... I am adjusting with all this
I will sit and write my article. Many will be intrigued by this but it is happening to me... I am adjusting with all this
I have a feeling that many more folk are going to be seeing them in the near future. They are going to reveal themselves more and more. And the tptw won’t be a able to do anything about it.

Reactions: Anaeika

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I have a feeling that many more folk are going to be seeing them in the near future. They are going to reveal themselves more and more. And the tptw won’t be a able to do anything about it.
What happened to me last Wednesday evening was incredible experience ! I also saw them during an AP on Wednesday night and during mediation on Thursday and talked with them ! But everything is coming little by litte. I cannot say more now because I have few information from those who kno these kind of ships. I guess I will know more when they will connect with me more. For now it was just a « Hello » and I know they came to me

Reactions: Anaeika

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
What happened to me last Wednesday evening was incredible experience ! I also saw them during an AP on Wednesday night and during mediation on Thursday and talked with them ! But everything is coming little by litte. I cannot say more now because I have few information from those who kno these kind of ships. I guess I will know more when they will connect with me more. For now it was just a « Hello » and I know they came to me
I remember how thrilled I was when one appeared bringing a message of hope, shortly after my daughter died, that was sixteen years ago.
It’s as clear as if it were yesterday, me sending a telepathic message asking why they had come, and them saying. ‘ We bring a message of hope.’
I haven’t seen one since, but I seem to be in constant communication with them.

Actually, some years ago, I would have thought I was in contact with spirit guides, now I firmly believe it is ETs.

I think you’re right about it being a hello, I reckon they test the waters, so to speak, see how we feel with closer contact.
If they come in love, they wouldn’t want to scare us.

I think it’s wonderful and can’t wait to see more myself, I especially long to have a look around one of their ships.

Reactions: Anaeika and Henda

CaradneArcturian

Just Arrived
Jul 18, 2019
I grew up in an extremely religious household, as a child my intuitive/clairvoyant experiences got me in big trouble, I was always told it was demons.

In 1987, when I was around 16, I lived in a house where my bedroom was at the front of the house. One night, my younger brother came in my room and we were talking and laughing. We eventually fell asleep with him lying on the floor.

I woke up to a man in my bedroom door. I was lying on my side, facing the room, and my first feeling was, “Oh, it’s him.” I had a feeling of recognition and recalled seeing him before. He had pale skin, dark hair, receding hairline, and was carrying a bag. He sat on the edge of my bed and was chattering away, very friendly. I remember looking up at his face and feeling comfortable. I remember looking at my brother on the floor and wondering why he didn’t wake up. The man said this was going to be the last time he visited me, and that they would be here to pick him up soon. At that time I knew who “they” were.

The man took a few objects out of his bag and held them to the side of my head. I felt them against my head but there was no pain. All at once, there was a loud sound and strong vibration, like I could feel the sound as much as hear it. It was strong and overpowering, like everyone in town must have heard it. Then the man looked up, said they were here for him, and he shrunk to a point of light and shot out the window.

As soon as he was gone, I was no longer calm and peaceful. I jumped up and tore my curtains back and saw the light that was the man shoot into a vehicle. It was like it had so much light emitting from it I couldn’t tell the shape. Then the sound stopped and it was gone.

My rational brain took over and I was terrified. I kept quiet, what if there were more of them? Why didn’t my brother wake up? I sat on my bed until the sun came up. I was trying to convince myself it was a dream, what if the sound I heard was a car skidding? I walked up and down the street to check for marks. Nothing.

When I came back in, my parents were in the kitchen. I heard my dad saying, “You must have heard it, it was so loud the whole house was vibrating!” I ran into the kitchen and described the sound to my dad and he described it back to me, we had definitely heard the same thing. Then my parents asked me if I knew what it was, and, since my dad heard me too, I told them the truth. They never doubted me, never called it demons, and were very supportive.

Here it is thirty-some years later, I have resolved myself to find out what it was. Things have been falling into place recently, but I'll write more about that in its own thread. (Also, I recently had an MRI on my brain because of migraines and there was nothing foreign or unusual in my head).

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I grew up in an extremely religious household, as a child my intuitive/clairvoyant experiences got me in big trouble, I was always told it was demons.

In 1987, when I was around 16, I lived in a house where my bedroom was at the front of the house. One night, my younger brother came in my room and we were talking and laughing. We eventually fell asleep with him lying on the floor.

I woke up to a man in my bedroom door. I was lying on my side, facing the room, and my first feeling was, “Oh, it’s him.” I had a feeling of recognition and recalled seeing him before. He had pale skin, dark hair, receding hairline, and was carrying a bag. He sat on the edge of my bed and was chattering away, very friendly. I remember looking up at his face and feeling comfortable. I remember looking at my brother on the floor and wondering why he didn’t wake up. The man said this was going to be the last time he visited me, and that they would be here to pick him up soon. At that time I knew who “they” were.

The man took a few objects out of his bag and held them to the side of my head. I felt them against my head but there was no pain. All at once, there was a loud sound and strong vibration, like I could feel the sound as much as hear it. It was strong and overpowering, like everyone in town must have heard it. Then the man looked up, said they were here for him, and he shrunk to a point of light and shot out the window.

As soon as he was gone, I was no longer calm and peaceful. I jumped up and tore my curtains back and saw the light that was the man shoot into a vehicle. It was like it had so much light emitting from it I couldn’t tell the shape. Then the sound stopped and it was gone.

My rational brain took over and I was terrified. I kept quiet, what if there were more of them? Why didn’t my brother wake up? I sat on my bed until the sun came up. I was trying to convince myself it was a dream, what if the sound I heard was a car skidding? I walked up and down the street to check for marks. Nothing.

When I came back in, my parents were in the kitchen. I heard my dad saying, “You must have heard it, it was so loud the whole house was vibrating!” I ran into the kitchen and described the sound to my dad and he described it back to me, we had definitely heard the same thing. Then my parents asked me if I knew what it was, and, since my dad heard me too, I told them the truth. They never doubted me, never called it demons, and were very supportive.

Here it is thirty-some years later, I have resolved myself to find out what it was. Things have been falling into place recently, but I'll write more about that in its own thread. (Also, I recently had an MRI on my brain because of migraines and there was nothing foreign or unusual in my head).
What an incredible experience thankyou for sharing. It’s all there in us isn’t it, all the memories, we are of the stars otherwise why would these things seem so familiar to us.

I look forward to reading your thread, <3

CaradneArcturian

Just Arrived
Jul 18, 2019
Oh, recently my dad started talking about something that happened to him when he was a child.
Rural Oklahoma in the late 40's/early 50's. My dad is "before school age" and playing in the field behind his parent's house. He sees a car driving across the field and it comes up to him. He said it was a very long black car with no wheels. The next thing he knew, he was in his grandparent's driveway and he didn't know who he was and couldn't talk for a day or so. His parents had been looking for him for a week. He has no idea what happened during that week, and didn't talk about it until recently. I want to point out when I had my visitor, my dad was the only other person in the house who heard it, even though my brother was asleep in my room.

CaradneArcturian

Just Arrived
Jul 18, 2019
What an incredible experience thankyou for sharing. It’s all there in us isn’t it, all the memories, we are of the stars otherwise why would these things seem so familiar to us.

I look forward to reading your thread, <3

It says it's still awaiting approval, but here it is:

• Divine
Reactions: Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Oh, recently my dad started talking about something that happened to him when he was a child.
Rural Oklahoma in the late 40's/early 50's. My dad is "before school age" and playing in the field behind his parent's house. He sees a car driving across the field and it comes up to him. He said it was a very long black car with no wheels. The next thing he knew, he was in his grandparent's driveway and he didn't know who he was and couldn't talk for a day or so. His parents had been looking for him for a week. He has no idea what happened during that week, and didn't talk about it until recently. I want to point out when I had my visitor, my dad was the only other person in the house who heard it, even though my brother was asleep in my room.
Thanks for sharing. Being disappeared for a week here could mean decades in a temporal distortion, or different time/space continuum wherever you were taken. I wonder if you experienced a full life, there.

I'll get on to reading the thread, with great interest.

• Intriguing Post

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
It seems you were lucky to have your dad's support and belief.
Do you have the opportunity to talk to him now that you are investigating this?

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
I remember my first real sighting back in 2013 near Amberly base in Queensland. 5 gold disc shaped objects circling in the sky. My partner and house mate at the time both wittnessed the event. They just kind of sat there, broad daylight for about 15 mins before starting to pulse/flicker faster and brighter before a huge beam of gold light hit the ground and shot up into the sky leaving no trace of the UFO's to be seen. The experience hit me like a shock wave so hard it dropped me to my knees. From that day I bought a telescope and binoculars sitting up nightly for the next few months observing the night sky. Since then I've had hundreds of sightings as well as believe I've been on quite a few. I'm often drawn out at night to witness such events and the frequency of visits/sightings varies. Sometimes it's a nightly occurrence. I attempted to start a C-E5 group (human initiated contact) a couple of years ago however each time was unsuccessful and I got the impression that was not the path for me. I/they find it quite humourous that I often try to drag my partner or family out of bed to witness the sightings only to have them quickly vanish.
Generally they do eventually openly show themselves to my friends and family for a one time confirmation.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I/they find it quite humourous that I often try to drag my partner or family out of bed to witness the sightings only to have them quickly vanish.
Generally they do eventually openly show themselves to my friends and family for a one time confirmation.
Sounds like somebody has a sense of humour.
At camp a couple of people saw some lights acting funny while around the campfire at night. I didn't myself. I was probably asleep as the sight of glowing embers, voices murmuring and hang drum music seemed to be the perfect soporific for me.

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Its funny when things like that happen. I just remembered that it took quite a long time for my house mate to see what we were seeing. Even to this day he is still a bit confused and only vaugly remembers the sighting even though it was one of my top memories.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Sounds like somebody has a sense of humour.
At camp a couple of people saw some lights acting funny while around the campfire at night. I didn't myself. I was probably asleep as the sight of glowing embers, voices murmuring and hang drum music seemed to be the perfect soporific for me.
You mean the power of the sight of so much stars was an eyesight in itself.

• Divine
Reactions: Lila and Snowmelt

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I/they find it quite humourous that I often try to drag my partner or family out of bed to witness the sightings only to have them quickly vanish.
It seems according to lore than the "right witness" of the event needs to be in certain "mind frame" that makes the experience significant for that particular witness while for others it doesn't seem to register properly in their consciousness and some quickly even forget (or erase from their minds) that the event took place. The "contact" perhaps needs to be not just at the physical level to be significant in a life but psychologically also and I daresay spiritually perhaps.

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
I was driving home from work late last night. My commute is about 40 minutes, most of it being in the countryside. As I was driving, I was focusing on things I have gratitude for. One of the things I said was "I thank all our Galactic Brothers and Sisters for being here to help at this time". I heard a response: PREPARE YOURSELF, WE ARE HERE. I jokingly asked out loud if I was ready, then declared that I was ready. A few miles later I was guided to turn off the highway and take the "back roads" home. When I reached an isolated spot on the road I turned off my car and opened the windows. I then stated I was ready... (and to be frank here, I was in doubt. I have tried to get a visual "on-demand" before to no avail). A few seconds later - I saw a light brighten intensely. It then began to change colors rapidly; cycling through all the rainbow colors. It then moved either in a really tight circle, or from side to side quickly (hard to tell). It was awesome!

I watched for several minutes, then asked "are you tired of doing that yet?". Got a "YES". I thanked them and then drove home with a big smile on my face. A bit later I got the message "WE ARE ALWAYS NEAR".

My gut feeling was that it was Pleiadian. Haven't had a chance to meditate on that yet.

Can you imagine the day when it is no longer an unusual occurrence???

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I watched for several minutes, then asked "are you tired of doing that yet?". Got a "YES". I thanked them and then drove home with a big smile on my face. A bit later I got the message "WE ARE ALWAYS NEAR".
That is an awesome event One65. If that happened to me I would be over the moon.

Going to try it. Thanks for sharing that. Just we have so much cloud in Scotland at the moment !

• I agree
Reactions: Carl and Lila

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
The funny thing is - I wasn't "over the moon". I just felt this quiet peace and KNOWING flow through me. And heartfelt gratitude.

Despite us having our strong convictions, inner knowing, ascension symptoms, and synchronicities - it sure is nice to get a visual once in a while. :)

• Love this post!

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
i saw a few days ago a thing that could have been a jumbo jet far too low by knowing where the airport is, so it was a jumbo jet or something other round?, have to make a walk in that direction there is nothing there appart of nature

• Cool Post
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The funny thing is - I wasn't "over the moon". I just felt this quiet peace and KNOWING flow through me. And heartfelt gratitude.

Despite us having our strong convictions, inner knowing, ascension symptoms, and synchronicities - it sure is nice to get a visual once in a while. :)
That's it. Doubt can surely be laid to rest by such an experience. And you got the experience by trusting in yourself!

• Wise Post
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)