• Welcome Guest
    Welcome to the Roundtable Forum, the community boards for www.transients.info. If you have an account already, please log in, otherwise feel free to sign up. Note that you will be unable to post new threads, reply to existing threads, or have access to some boards and information unless you are logged in after signing up with a forum account. By being registered you can also post comments on front page articles using your forum Account.

Have You Ever Seen An Extraterrestrial Spaceship?

Have you ever seen an ET spacecraft?

• Yes

• No

• I might have but I'm not sure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Henda

Multidimensional Healer, Astral Projector & writer
Staff member
Board Moderator
Carl do you have a Facebook account ? I guess you can access it from my Facebook pages

Henda

Staff member
Board Moderator
And here is a video from YouTube that confirms the kind of ship I saw
John Melendez sent le the link when he saw my video. Those are from Zeta Reticulis

Henda

Staff member
Board Moderator
I will sit and write my article. Many will be intrigued by this but it is happening to me... I am adjusting with all this

June

Boundless Creation
I will sit and write my article. Many will be intrigued by this but it is happening to me... I am adjusting with all this
I have a feeling that many more folk are going to be seeing them in the near future. They are going to reveal themselves more and more. And the tptw won’t be a able to do anything about it.

Henda

Staff member
Board Moderator
I have a feeling that many more folk are going to be seeing them in the near future. They are going to reveal themselves more and more. And the tptw won’t be a able to do anything about it.
What happened to me last Wednesday evening was incredible experience ! I also saw them during an AP on Wednesday night and during mediation on Thursday and talked with them ! But everything is coming little by litte. I cannot say more now because I have few information from those who kno these kind of ships. I guess I will know more when they will connect with me more. For now it was just a « Hello » and I know they came to me

June

Boundless Creation
What happened to me last Wednesday evening was incredible experience ! I also saw them during an AP on Wednesday night and during mediation on Thursday and talked with them ! But everything is coming little by litte. I cannot say more now because I have few information from those who kno these kind of ships. I guess I will know more when they will connect with me more. For now it was just a « Hello » and I know they came to me
I remember how thrilled I was when one appeared bringing a message of hope, shortly after my daughter died, that was sixteen years ago.
It’s as clear as if it were yesterday, me sending a telepathic message asking why they had come, and them saying. ‘ We bring a message of hope.’
I haven’t seen one since, but I seem to be in constant communication with them.

Actually, some years ago, I would have thought I was in contact with spirit guides, now I firmly believe it is ETs.

I think you’re right about it being a hello, I reckon they test the waters, so to speak, see how we feel with closer contact.
If they come in love, they wouldn’t want to scare us.

I think it’s wonderful and can’t wait to see more myself, I especially long to have a look around one of their ships.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)