Have You Ever Seen An Extraterrestrial Spaceship? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Have you ever seen an ET spacecraft?

• Yes

• No

• I might have but I'm not sure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jnako333

Rambling Companion
Feb 26, 2021
I cannot come up with any other explanation for what I saw so I voted Yes. About 6 months ago I picked my 13yo up from school. It was 3:30pm and a clear sunny day, and she said 'mum what's that?'. I looked up to where she indicated and we saw a metallic dark grey/black rectangular shape hovering next to a hotel. I was turning left on a roundabout so I couldn't look for very long. I estimate it was about 3-4m long and 2m wide. She had longer to look and said it was darting around. I really wish I had turned back to have another look. It made me feel very excited and curious. Maybe a little bit scared because I had another experience only a week or two prior. It wasnt a sighting, it was an experience which freaked me out.

• Cool Post
Reactions: Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
It wasnt a sighting, it was an experience which freaked me out.
I think the next paragraph must have been cut off - lol. Please so share.

• I agree
Reactions: June and Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I cannot come up with any other explanation for what I saw so I voted Yes. About 6 months ago I picked my 13yo up from school. It was 3:30pm and a clear sunny day, and she said 'mum what's that?'. I looked up to where she indicated and we saw a metallic dark grey/black rectangular shape hovering next to a hotel. I was turning left on a roundabout so I couldn't look for very long. I estimate it was about 3-4m long and 2m wide. She had longer to look and said it was darting around. I really wish I had turned back to have another look. It made me feel very excited and curious. Maybe a little bit scared because I had another experience only a week or two prior. It wasnt a sighting, it was an experience which freaked me out.
Yes, I'd like to know about your other experience. Not surprising that these things come clumped together. Trying to get a message to you. Also, in my experience, most psychic experiences are a matter of instants - less than seconds - but remain indelible in our memory.

• I agree
Reactions: June

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)