Mind blown by Arcturian coincidences (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

CaradneArcturian

Just Arrived
Jul 18, 2019
Here's a link to the post I made about my ET/Spaceship encounter:

I've been carrying around this ET encounter for 30 years, wondering what it was, but also trying to put it out of my head. For the last month I've been thinking about it a lot, really wanting to get to the bottom of it, so I joined some UFO groups on Facebook to see if anyone else has had a similar experience. One guy in the group said he was Arcturian. I had no idea what that was -- I know nothing about astronomy -- so I Googled and read about Arcturians nonstop for a couple days.

Flashback: In the early 2000's I wrote a story called Arena, based on a series of dreams I had that all took place in the same location. I was obsessed with it and would write all day without noticing that time had passed. Arena was a place where souls from other dimensions went before and after living a life on Earth, so they could become acclimated to our lower, denser vibrations. Part of Arena is dedicated to science and technology, but the part of it surrounding its main Earth portal is more Earth-like and the beings who live there are dedicated to helping the beings on their way in and out. The main character, Caradne, divided her consciousness so she could live simultaneously on Earth and Arena. I could go on and on, but the main point is, when I started reading about Arcturians, I got the cold chills because it sounded so much like my story, Arena. What's more, a few years ago my son told me about a dream he had that seemed very real, and he described it in great detail, and it sounded very much like my dreams that inspired Arena.

I came up with the name Caradne because one day I was meditating about Arena and a being in my meditation called me that.

During the time I was writing Arena, I saw the name Berenices somewhere, and was wondering how it was pronounced, was it Berenice with an S on the end, or what? I looked up how to pronounce it and came across a myth called Coma Berenices and I thought that sounded kind of cool, so I named a woolly mammoth character in Arena "Berenices" and had a plot point where they cut some of her hair. (In my story there were creatures from different time periods because the people who came back from Earth were from different time periods).

Okay, cut to last week when I'm reading about Arcturians and discussing it with my husband. He's very intelligent, left-brained, atheist/agnostic. Not a religious/believer kind of guy, but he was intrigued by this whole thing. We came home last Saturday night and he pulled out his Sky Guide app and said, "Let's find Arcturus for you." He held his phone up to the sky for me and showed me the screen. Right next to Arcturus is a star system called Coma Berenices. :oops:

My mind is blown. At the beginning of last week I knew nothing of any of this, now I know there's a whole belief system out there, and there's starseeds and Acturians and, oh four years ago, right before my brother died, he told me he was Pleiadian, instead of asking him what that meant, I rolled my eyes at him. :(

I just added this post about my dad's experience:

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Caradne, having scales ripped from your eyes by synchronous correlation of things you have previously experienced and what you are experiencing in the now moment is always both fun and a painful roller-coaster. But these are the moments that will abide when others around you try to make you doubt. Your mind will spring back to that moment of synchronicity and because of its very unbelievable actual truth, you will know that you are not warped, twisted, or off your rocker, but in fact saner than anyone you know.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Lila

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Caradne, things will make more sense as time goes on. I've had some very clear and memorable things happen to me which I didn't understand at the time, but I do understand them more now. More knowledgeable people than I have told me "Oh, you are X" or "You must be Y" or "You are very sensitive to energy." I would normally reply "I am?" But as I looked more inside myself and educated myself, it all started to make more sense. Then I found this forum and my friends here assured me I'm not crazy, and that helped me talk to my sister about this, who has been into stuff like this for 20 years and my sister and I essentially help each other with different aspects of all this metaphysical stuff where our interest are slightly different, even complementary.

In the end, it all works out, just as needed, and it gets more and more fun!

So welcome, and enjoy your stay! :)

Reactions: Alain

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Caradne, things will make more sense as time goes on. I've had some very clear and memorable things happen to me which I didn't understand at the time, but I do understand them more now. More knowledgeable people than I have told me "Oh, you are X" or "You must be Y" or "You are very sensitive to energy." I would normally reply "I am?" But as I looked more inside myself and educated myself, it all started to make more sense. Then I found this forum and my friends here assured me I'm not crazy, and that helped me talk to my sister about this, who has been into stuff like this for 20 years and my sister and I essentially help each other with different aspects of all this metaphysical stuff where our interest are slightly different, even complementary.

In the end, it all works out, just as needed, and it gets more and more fun!

So welcome, and enjoy your stay! :)
Lol!
So true<3
Yes, let's share stories and enjoy the ride.

Reactions: therium

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)