Future Predictions - Clif High and David Rodriguiz (watch fast before it is taken down) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Future Predictions and Living Within the Woo

David Rodriguez interviews Clif about what is going to happen. The video is on you tube and could be taken down.

First 25 minutes
Clif describes his program and process, and if you’ve ever wanted a good explanation - here’s your opportunity. Humans are like antennas and leak out info all the time. In weekly use, people use preferred words, rather than all they know. Clif developed a program to sort through the language that appeared on the internet. He developed an emotion reduction engine that defined and categorized emotions and assigned values - intensity and duration, for example.

Then he tied these words to the prescient abilities of humans. He began with English and expanded to the Teutonic and Romance languages. Discovered how people are affected by the future through their energy bodies. Language of future impressions is things we say as a culture that have psychic connections. Early on he had two confirmations as he saw the tech bubble pop and 9-11. Today, the quantity and quality of observational data has decreased because of censorship, with some writing outright deleted, as well as people self-censoring their words. So now what he is able to get is intensity and duration.

David - What do you see coming now?

Key descriptors show a desperation curve with actions of the elite failing at every move

2 weeks ago there was an energetic shift - Earth has moved out of that section of space with those underlying energies, and the level of crazy is calming

Spartacus Letter - encapsulation of events that put us where we are now. PTB think they need to reduce population, and that is the impetus for these actions. Slightly more than half of productive farmland is still available. The earth is not over-populated, but the control systems established by the Elite to bleed off wealth and control are stretched thin because of the value of the dollar to silver and gold. This is why we’ve had wars that lead to a reset. In the 1960s a group formed to end this process and has been at work all this time. This group then became “the poet” in Alta terms, also known as Q.

The Spartacus Letter is here.

David - What do you see in the next 6 months?

Desperation from the Elite. Intensity building in the USA from Oct. 4th through 10th. Whatever it is will be so severe that the administration will double-down its efforts against the population.

No question that Devolution is real and going on. His first awareness of the idea was through the US War Collage (via his Dad) in the 1960s. The idea originated in 1947 regarding the possibility of ETs invisibly taking over the mind of the president. The only thing for the military to do was to strategically retreat, fortify, and return with an attack.

Devolution information is found on pinned threads at the top of this board. The intro is here.

From Oct. 24th through 28th there will be something huge with high impact and long-lasting - perhaps the mother of all financial crises. High impact suggests something sudden that affects people immediately.

The White Hats will lead the way out of this mess. The data point to a “time of troubles” followed by "Sci-fi world", which is the blossoming of humanity.

Sometime in January there is a turn, and people feel better. We’ve still got years to go, but we’ve turned the corner. Times still will be tough because of problems with people who’ve taken the vaccine, but people can see a way forward.

We will be rebuilding our society from the ground up, and it will take time. First, will come dismantling of useless and wasteful projects and businesses and clean-up the planet. We will be living in a wonderful world but cluttered with the debris of the old world that requires disposal.

This idea repeatedly has come up in dreams and visions posted in the Lindometer Readings found here.

UK and Israel have had a summer bloom in “flu” cases and deaths (mostly among the vexed), which is unheard of. It will only get worse this winter and go around the world.

Clif did not follow the poet (Q) when it first came out because he was ill, but he did notice two things. Q repeatedly gave instructions and asked for help. Clif decided that the best way he could help now was to provide info and positive messages.

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
some comments:
  • energy shift two weeks ago: I think this is correct. since two week I also feel the need again to conduct crystalline energy to the earth. this is something I also did a year ago when earth was making a first shift. Like a lot of people here, I seem to be much more tired. dreams are crazy,...
  • in the end he describes a total breakdown of the society we know and a total rebuilding afterwards. thus hard times coming. got a message from my spirit guide in which they trew me in the air and caught me again when falling down again. much like is done to a todler by parents. First message I got was to try and enjoy the turbulent ride like a todler does and have faith that they will catch me. the other message is that it will get turbulent.
  • sci-fi world could also mean that novel, suppressed technologies come to the population giving new opportinities to live in harmony with earth and all living beings.
To be honest I'm not looking forward to the break down and rebuild scenario. The "beam me up Scotty" versions of ascention are more attractive ;)

• Thank you!
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Neeraj and Lila

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
some comments:
  • energy shift two weeks ago: I think this is correct. since two week I also feel the need again to conduct crystalline energy to the earth. this is something I also did a year ago when earth was making a first shift. Like a lot of people here, I seem to be much more tired. dreams are crazy,...
  • in the end he describes a total breakdown of the society we know and a total rebuilding afterwards. thus hard times coming. got a message from my spirit guide in which they trew me in the air and caught me again when falling down again. much like is done to a todler by parents. First message I got was to try and enjoy the turbulent ride like a todler does and have faith that they will catch me. the other message is that it will get turbulent.
  • sci-fi world could also mean that novel, suppressed technologies come to the population giving new opportinities to live in harmony with earth and all living beings.
To be honest I'm not looking forward to the break down and rebuild scenario. The "beam me up Scotty" versions of ascention are more attractive ;)
Im with you on ‘ Beam me up Scotty ‘. Lol. I like Clif, think he’s a very clever guy, I do wonder though the way he talks about the future to me sounds more like he’s talking 3D future.
Apparently the Earth is dividing going into the fifth dimension, leaving the old earth in 3D.. If I’ve got this wrong please correct me.
My understanding is that humans will have the choice to move into the fifth dimension or stay in third..
I believe , rightly or wrongly, that 5d is a balanced dimension where where Love is in motion, this is the only realm I desire to live in but it’s not for everyone, .

This is the line along where my thinking is going, I would love to hear other thoughts.

• Intriguing Post
  • Compassionate
Reactions: Margie and Lila

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Interesting. I've been tracking predictions since late 2019 to see which came true. None did. However I have felt something in the energy shift in September, like a calmness entered. Right now the energy is getting more chaotic (for me anyway) and tense, a sign, I think, of the desperation of the elite.

It will be interesting to see how accurate Clif is. IMO prophecy is very tricky because the war, and the timeline, can shift very suddenly.

Hold the light, sisters and brothers. Ma neh ha. "May you never lose the guidance of the light."

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
If you want the link, hover the mouse over the video, in the lower left click "Watch on Youtube" and it will open in your browser. Get the link from there.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
He does talk about Woo in other videos, which is what we talk of here under other names. As the interview was to be posted on you tube, they were careful about wording that could get the video banned.

I did pose a question to him and his answer showed he was on the same page as are we.

The only reasons I'm not wanting to beam up are my dreams of the after time and the QHHT session about Cloud Cities. We are working together in groups but we have food, water, and a safe place to live. Many people are wandering around in a daze and not grasping what has happened. Whatever the "D" we move into, people will have free will, and it might take some longer than others to figure it out.

Think of it like this - you walk into a farm with crops in the field and fruit in the orchard trees. You might have to figure out how and what to harvest and how to prepare for a meal. What you need is right in front of you, but you have to figure out how to use it. If I have a safe and comfortable place to sleep and decent food, I'm Ok and will be looking forward to seeing you all, too.

I think we are at that point as Indiana Jones (Last Crusade) when he steps out on faith into nothingness and finds a bridge.

Go to the 3 minute mark.

• Compassionate
  • Divine
Reactions: Margie and Lila

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
The only reason I'm not wanting to beam up are my dreams of the after time. We are working together in groups but we have food, water, and a safe place to live.
I'm having the same dreams.

We will need a way to police the area to keep them safe too.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
He does talk about Woo in other videos, which is what we talk of here under other names. As the interview was to be posted on you tube, they were careful about wording that could get the video banned.

I did pose a question to him and his answer showed he was on the same page as are we.

The only reasons I'm not wanting to beam up are my dreams of the after time and the QHHT session about Cloud Cities. We are working together in groups but we have food, water, and a safe place to live. Many people are wandering around in a daze and not grasping what has happened. Whatever the "D" we move into, people will have free will, and it might take some longer than others to figure it out.

Think of it like this - you walk into a farm with crops in the field and fruit in the orchard trees. You might have to figure out how and what to harvest and how to prepare for a meal. What you need is right in front of you, but you have to figure out how to use it. If I have a safe and comfortable place to sleep and decent food, I'm Ok and will be looking forward to seeing you all, too.

I think we are at that point as Indiana Jones (Last Crusade) when he steps out on faith into nothingness and finds a bridge.

Go to the 3 minute mark.

Beam me up Scotty is more of a joke. My feeling on cloud cities are that they would be in the fifth dimension , or at least higher than third, that people have simply slipped into., and are dazed because it’s happened so suddenly while they were still trying to make out what was happening to a world turned upside down.
There has been talk about awakened ones needing to help those who are confused after the event., and I agree some will take longer than others to adjust.

maybe it’s wishful thinking but I feel that love will be the rule here and we won’t need protection because the former things have passed away, we will be free to create the environment we desire.

Just my feelings,, it’s good to discuss how we feel

There will still be a third dimension though won’t there, with those who choose to stay.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Carl and Lila

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
When reading or listening to Clif High's predictions, I sometimes feel that they are mostly symbolic in nature, simply reflecting the current conditions in the planet. That could perhaps account for misses or timing errors.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: June
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
When reading or listening to Clif High's predictions, I sometimes feel that they are mostly symbolic in nature, simply reflecting the current conditions in the planet. That could perhaps account for misses or timing errors.
I take his info as impressions from a reliable source, with emphasis on "impressions". My attitude toward dates is "meh" because so much is in flux. The other source I look to is myself. I'm getting all these dreams and visions for a reason. Yesterday, I looked back through the Lindometer thread and noticed they fell into before, during, and after some kind of event or major change. They show the same thing that Clif describes - tough times, but we are ok.

Reactions: Carl and June

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)