Donald Trump As President-elect & The Science Of Ascension | QHHT Session Info By Suzanne Spooner (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
laron submitted a new transients.info article.

Donald Trump As President-elect & The Science Of Ascension | QHHT Session Info By Suzanne Spooner

Past life regression practitioner, Suzanne Spooner, recently released a video based on a QHHT session she conducted, which covered two main topics; the first focused on scientific information around the shift in consciousness and energies that are raising our vibrations higher, but also information on Trump.

I have transcribed the second half of the fifteen minute video below which focuses on what is really going on with President-elect Trump, and his impact on the world.

Note that this lines right up with what intuitively came to me, which I mentioned about a week ago in the introduction to transients' Remote Healing Group here.

“HS/Todd:...
Click here to continue on to the original article.

Last edited:
D

Dorothy Gayhart-Kunz

This is about as nutty an article on Trump that I have read yet.
Trump is more of the alpha male energy, Clinton more the alpha
female energy bringing in the female energy. Trump the worst of the male energy.
Trump is a misogynist, racist, anti-black, anti-hispanics, anti-muslins, xenophibiac,
bully, liar, homophobiac, has ties to Russia, cheats people out of their
payments, university scam (which he is paying off to the tune of 25 million), says one
thing and then changes his mind 10 minutes later, denys saying what is caught on video,
a braggart, con-man, a fake. His tax plan gives millions to the rich.
At Club 21, told the patrons he had 'given them their millionaire tax break' a few days ago.
Promised to bring back steel and coal (not going to happen) and 'Make American Great Again' even though it is great already.
Promised to build a war between US and Mexico and
have Mexico pay for it and on and on. Made a lot of promises he 'won't' keep. Threatened Hillary with jail.
This article is so out of it. I am considering deleting Transients.
I don't see him in any pillar of light and neither do a lot of psychics around the US.
Quite the opposite.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Nacimiento_de_una_Dryas_iulia_Tenerife,_España,_2012-12-13.jpg

The thing about transformation is you can't always see what is about to transform.

All of those things the above poster mentioned are real and ugly, and are basically a description of a monster-sized ego in play. But the soul of the person may be triggered, catalysed, metamorphosed into changing what they radiate externally, when they become in touch with their enlightened nature (as we all can).

GregH3000

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2016
Texas, USA
tumblr.gregdiablo.com
I would wager you've been looking at disinformation sites, most of which have fallen into disrepute in the aftermath of the election. While many of the charges you leveled against Trump are half truths or unsubstantiated (and more true of Clinton, IMHO; e.g. it was Bill Clinton who started the privatized prison system which is patently racist), the office of presidency changes a person which is essentially what Ms. Spooner is arguing.

This is not a particularly "nutty" premise at all. Only time will tell, and while I was not a Trump supporter, I'm willing to wait and see and give him a chance.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
OMG...this was FABULOUS! Todd's description of The Wave and the New Earth brought me full-body "soul bumps"!

I loved the quote, "the ego Trump is an idiot, the Higher Trump is guiding!" LOL!!! :pO.o:D;):-)):ROFL::-D:)

His disclosure that "The Light has won and there is no concern...this is the turning point...this is the change...this is a good thing!" resounds very deeply with what I've been feeling...especially over the last month or so.

Thank you so much for posting this, Laron!

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I think it feels hard to listen to because it puts more "success" for an egotistical man. i also don't like having the idea that some man (particularly trump) could be a savior-esque type person, healing all the wounds and saving all the people, when it is very much all of our responsibilities. but i reminded myself while listening to it that that wasn't the intention behind what they were saying nor what they were saying.

It's one of hope. it's one that mentions how his ego needs to step out of the way. it's one of knowing and seeing the light in control and while it'll look kind of funky to our "untrained" spiritual eyes, it's only downhill from here.

I think I've mentioned before that i was intrigued to see how trump would change given the massively different length of power being a president gives you. seeing very directly how his choices affect everyone. i don't particularly like being his guinea pig. but i very seriously believe that people can change in the most amazing ways, anything can happen, and that the timeline I'm creating and trying to direct myself into, is the best one i can be in. whatever that would entail. (And i try to keep this incredibly open to whatever. )

I think it was a great show of the shift to not have hillary win. And I agree with his assessment, that there would've been massive war, destruction, and disregard for life had hillary won.

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
If Hillary had won, there would have been repeated future satanic rituals, because you repeat what has worked for you before. Todd's HS specifically said she was using dark forces, and this is not news to the spiritual community.

In the posted session, Todd's HS said "the sickness is being cleansed" (by the tsunami wave of light which is engulfing Earth at this time).

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
During our weekly healing meditation, I saw that light. No matter the intention, many are sending it. So thank you for being part of shattering an ego so that the HS's messages will sink in. I doubt it will go away, but rather be channeled to "clean house" & not be controled by TPTW. This is an example of the light using so-called negative qualities for good.

Akram

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 6, 2016
Lille, France
This is about as nutty an article on Trump that I have read yet.
Trump is more of the alpha male energy, Clinton more the alpha
female energy bringing in the female energy. Trump the worst of the male energy.
Trump is a misogynist, racist, anti-black, anti-hispanics, anti-muslins, xenophibiac,
bully, liar, homophobiac, has ties to Russia, cheats people out of their
payments, university scam (which he is paying off to the tune of 25 million), says one
thing and then changes his mind 10 minutes later, denys saying what is caught on video,
a braggart, con-man, a fake. His tax plan gives millions to the rich.
At Club 21, told the patrons he had 'given them their millionaire tax break' a few days ago.
Promised to bring back steel and coal (not going to happen) and 'Make American Great Again' even though it is great already.
Promised to build a war between US and Mexico and
have Mexico pay for it and on and on. Made a lot of promises he 'won't' keep. Threatened Hillary with jail.
I don't see him in any pillar of light and neither do a lot of psychics around the US.
Quite the opposite.
Give him a chance before you pass your judgement on him and transients. Most probably there could be a big economic collapse just before or after that could completely dwarf Trumps presidency. So wait and watch and being emotional and reactive in these times is opening you up for mind control by the the Powers that were.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Give him a chance before you pass your judgement on him and transients. Most probably there could be a big economic collapse just before or after that could completely dwarf Trumps presidency. So wait and watch and being emotional and reactive in these times is opening you up for mind control by the the Powers that were.
Good to hear from you, Akram. Such reminders from around the table are why I come here - to have my mind opened, even if it sometimes is a painful operation!

Last edited:

Krena

Embracing Mystery, Mostly
Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com
Anti-semitism. Racism. Anti-science in climate change denial. Lying. Chastising freedom of speech. Non-sovereignity of women's bodies. A bully. Dorothy sums it up well.

Nonchalance about sexual assault. Perhaps none of you have experienced that. I have, and I have never forgotten. Nothing about it is close to okay. Or funny.

This is a staggering list of behavioral and philosophical shortfalls for me.

Not spiritual. Not of the light. Not positive in any way that I can imagine. Not acceptable behavior. Certainly not leadership material.

Many of you (most of you that have expressed opinions) believe differently, I know. Frankly, I am gobsmacked over this and discussed it with some of you in private.

I have expressed that I am respectful of others' opinions. Many of you are optimistic about the future and see something that I am not seeing or understanding. However, the opinion that my being -- or others being -- emotional about being concerned about civil rights and civility opening me up to mind control is for me out of line.

I am grieving. Many of the freedoms I fought for on the planet for decades are in jeopardy and most I now plan to fight, again, for those freedoms.

Frankly, I can not remain silent though I have tried. I prefer not to discuss politics as it is polarizing and often just pointless to change someone's mind. Everyone has their own path and lessons to be experienced.

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Thanks for explaining your point of view. I know several people who've carefully considered the situations facing us now and believe as you do.

Fortunately, this is a place where differing points of views and ideas are respected.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Trump the worst of the male energy.
bully, liar, homophobiac, has ties to Russia,
While this is all a bit too much of uninformed (!) mirroring of the mainstream view/propaganda, I agree insofar as that we must remain very critical of him and his administration. Ties to Russia for me, however, is a good thing actually as it serves peace and ends the hatred towards Russians which is painful for me.

Otherwise there are negative indications indeed. Some analysts say he might increase tensions or be even ready for a war with Iran. Moreover, some of his cabinet picks or consultants are not really encouraging: there are neocon hawks and warmongers (esp. his Vice Pence) and even a supposed (although I am not sure of it) white supremacist.

Hope he just chose them to somehow 'pacify' the PTB in the background, so they won't let him be hindered, replaced or even assassinated like they did with Kennedy.

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Anti-semitism. Racism. Anti-science in climate change denial. Lying. Chastising freedom of speech. Non-sovereignity of women's bodies. A bully. Dorothy sums it up well.

Nonchalance about sexual assault. Perhaps none of you have experienced that. I have, and I have never forgotten. Nothing about it is close to okay. Or funny.

This is a staggering list of behavioral and philosophical shortfalls for me.

Not spiritual. Not of the light. Not positive in any way that I can imagine. Not acceptable behavior. Certainly not leadership material.

Many of you (most of you that have expressed opinions) believe differently, I know. Frankly, I am gobsmacked over this and discussed it with some of you in private.

I have expressed that I am respectful of others' opinions. Many of you are optimistic about the future and see something that I am not seeing or understanding. However, the opinion that my being -- or others being -- emotional about being concerned about civil rights and civility opening me up to mind control is for me out of line.

I am grieving. Many of the freedoms I fought for on the planet for decades are in jeopardy and most I know plan to fight, again, for those freedoms.

Frankly, I can not remain silent though I have tried. I prefer not to discuss politics as it is polarizing and often just pointless to change someone's mind. Everyone has their own path and lessons to be experienced.
I'm so glad your speaking out.
Here's where i come from. Have you ever seen any politician tell the truth and expose corruption of the media and beyond? Hes not out to get you, he's not part of the new world order nor the establishment. The news have done their job by shaping somethings about donald trump that isn't even there or exist in the first place.

Those women who came forward, 3 admitted they were paid after he went to sue them. My point is he is clean and wants the opposite of the people who have taken over this country. It's so bad we can be in camps in 5 years if we don't get an outsider elected with his stamina who is already exposing the bad people already oh but the media just spins it.

The media refused to turn their cameras to show the 110k people rally but made it right up on his face.
Anyone who talked about hilaries health got fired, even Dr drew for God sakes. Dr drew is America's Dr. Fired just like that he isn't the only one trying to tell the truth and was fired that fast. Many more.

It's going to be a communist fascist country if we don't do something and we finally are. the media won't even tell you the wonderful things hes already working on. The stock market is booming because people agree that it's time for a change.

The wall needs to be built so they can come legally. He doesn't want to throw out every illegal, only the felons and out of prison. these are my views in a nut shell.

I love reading others views so thank you and please nobody be scared to speak your thoughts. I for one really need a job thank goodness someone's here to make that happen. I can almost sigh in relief but not just yet with all the corporate government owned media telling new lies it's funny how freaked out the new world order is lol.

The royal families and the inbred blood lines who people call illuminati families but who I call the cabal and industrial complex are now freaking out, committing suicide fighting each other.

Their trying every trick in the book but it only works on some of us because many of our consciousness are much expanded now it's amazing to watch really. Sorry for blabbing I'll shut up now lol, just my views that's all, nothing more

Krena

Embracing Mystery, Mostly
Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com
Thank you for welcoming my opinion. However, it is no secret that we see things differently.

I am capable of arguing point by point, but I don't think that is useful.

I believe that we will see what happens. We will both do what we must to follow our hearts and to secure our survival.

Happy thanksgiving.

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I believe that we will see what happens. We will both do what we must to follow our hearts ...

Happy thanksgiving.
I kind of see this as the point of it all. when i get too entrenched in the heavy emotions and energies surrounding things, specifically with the election, i step back and try to consider everything as "well, we don't have all the facts. " spiritually speaking. because we don't. if we did, we would have no fear because we would understand every single step is for the highest good. And we can be reluctant and afraid and potentially bring out more that needs healed within ourselves, or we can be accepting and flowing with what's happening, truly acknowledging that we are in the midst of great change. and with that comes a lot of shake up, a lot of hidden things coming to light.

I have no way to say whether trump is good or bad (thought i felt in my spirit it's a hell of a lot better a situation than hillary winning) but i can send him light and not engage in the fear mongering, rather, recognize that light is here. we are light. and we are playing in this earth game in such a time as this to remember who we are and help others remember who they truly are.

We will get through this. and it will be glorious.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thank you for welcoming my opinion. However, it is no secret that we see things differently.

I am capable of arguing point by point, but I don't think that is useful.

I believe that we will see what happens. We will both do what we must to follow our hearts and to secure our survival.

Happy thanksgiving.
No one dies anyway... so what survival does Trump or Clinton have power over?

Last edited:
Reactions: Stargazer and June

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I have no way to say whether trump is good or bad (thought i felt in my spirit it's a hell of a lot better a situation than hillary winning) but i can send him light and not engage in the fear mongering, rather, recognize that light is here. we are light. and we are playing in this earth game in such a time as this to remember who we are and help others remember who they truly are.

We will get through this. and it will be glorious.
I agree, Angela! Once I send Light to a situation and reaffirm my Trust that Source/Universe (merely Us in our "Highest" Knowing) will work things out for the highest benefit of All, I feel I can move forward with a much lighter step! My feeling thereafter is that nothing is impossible.

The challenge of all this is in finding a way to maintain that level of confidence no matter what the world around us seems to reflect. I do find it to be easier and easier as time goes on. And it definitely helps knowing that there are many others (like so many of you) who feel much the same way!

:)

Reactions: Anaeika and June

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Love that you have an opposing point of view. Quite why you would delete Transients for hosting it is beyond me.

But hey, whatever floats your boat.

Reactions: June

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I have no way to say whether trump is good or bad (thought i felt in my spirit it's a hell of a lot better a situation than hillary winning)
Exactly how I feel too. Trump literally was the lesser of two evils. So the 'better' one won and that's why I'm happy still that Clinton did not win it. We could have been worse off now.
This being said I also welcome justified criticism about Trump and his upcoming administration, which I did above too. We need balance here. It is good to see that this is NOT an all-out Trump/republican/libertarian/alt-right/patriot fan forum but that there is some equilibirum of political opinion on certain matters. After all transients should "transcend" these dualist paradigms of left-right, liberal-conservative or whatever. Different or differentiated views should be welcomed.

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
Exactly how I feel too. Trump literally was the lesser of two evils. So the 'better' one won and that's why I'm happy still that Clinton did not win it. We could have been worse off now.
This being said I also welcome justified criticism about Trump and his upcoming administration, which I did above too. We need balance here. It is good to see that this is NOT an all-out Trump/republican/libertarian/alt-right/patriot fan forum but that there is some equilibirum of political opinion on certain matters. After all transients should "transcend" these dualist paradigms of left-right, liberal-conservative or whatever. Different or differentiated views should be welcomed.
Beautifully said. <3

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I would like to point out that the Trump in the last speech before the election sounded like somebody from the new age community. I had the feeling the theater character he played stepped down and he was an entirely different person behind the mask.

He had to play the low vibrational guy in order to capture the votes of the corresponding people. Look what happened with Bernie, the man who seems like the ideal candidate President for a new world. Actually, I still can't understand his position, there is something happening behind the scenes.

K

KarlaSM

I read this a few days ago and was pleased to see a confirmation of something I was shown in a meditation. I know that this man sounds mean when he speaks and with many things he is doing. But let me share with you all something that you will not hear elsewhere. :)

I am a Mexican, a female, who lives in a northern Mexican state in which every year we get to see around 5000 mexicans coming back from the US permanently. I am very pleased to see that Trump is doing his job to force a redistribution of power and only by understanding more the whole picture will people understand why we are in the best possible outcome.

You would say, but lady are you irrational or what? Why if you are who you are do you say such thing then?

You would have to come to my country or to any other Latin American country and be realistic to see that finally something is starting to change and something will finally go right, even if we will get to experience a hell. I will witness more badness, very likely, than what I already see around me. I have seen blood in the streets and I have been in the middle of shootings, running for my safety.

For almost a century, the Latin American governments and the governments from other countries never took a real responsibility for their people, so you see, it was always so easy to never take care of our resources, our countries are so rich, but people do not value that because they have this idea that to go to the US is better. And when they are forced to come back, so many of them come back full of hate and violence and they get involved in crime or they do not respect themselves or their homeland, because anyway they were victims of a form of racism that they themselves attracted.

It is a tradition in rural towns, even if there are resources, to leave and go to the US because people do not demand to their governments the right for safety and the right to have decent jobs, and they themselves do not value the riches that they have.

They have the distorted idea that life in the US is better. So if I was in the US I would understand that it is not a fair situation for anyone to continue like this. Latin Americans have leeched on the US for such a long time, and then they come back here to a land where the authority is so weak that they do not respect the laws, when in the US they are forced to truly behave.

I understand why racism exists and I understand that I should not be harsh on these people either, but it is all about a huge solar plexus issue. Trump wants to take out many US companies out of these Latin American countries and that is a good thing for us because we were invaded for too long by these companies and Latin Americans need to stand up for themselves and believe that they have enough power and resources to create their own companies.

I dislike your US traditions like Halloween because those people who live in the US come here and destroy our traditions to replace them with Halloween and Santa Claus when we had our own culture. We now have Black Friday and other things.

Latin American governments and the people should be put some form of pressure to start changing their ways and stop leeching on another country only because they do not think of themselves capable of handling their own resources and create wealth for themselves and allow the US authorities to dictate how we should live. Trump has a point.

I will not talk about the other racist issues because that is another story.

America is formally a continent not a country and people have forgotten that. Just look for the definition of America.

This is part of the fair redistribution of power and it will hurt us all because growing up hurts. Each country needs to take care of their people and their resources. The age of one country dominating other countries will end.

The US has been invaded by drug cartels. Thousands of people in Mexico die because of this issue and who cares? Gay people are being murdered each day and who cares? Have you even heard about it? No. Same in other Latin American countries. But if something happens in the US the whole world cries.

How much do people know about how others live in third developing countries?

Racism is an issue that comes from the lack of perceived value from all parties. It is not the fault of one politician but we are all at fault. We do not have to put all our faith in a politician, first we must repair our solar plexus issues.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Fabulous Toltec bas-relief carvings (pictorial stone carved graphics) show the great height that Mesoamerican culture reached, but it was already declined when the Spanish, their Catholics, Jesuits and their Inquisition came. The Spanish may have had a world empire, but having an active Inquisition proves that they were already in decline. Toltec culture spanned approx. 250 years. White settlement in the northern continent is reaching 400 years, but is also declining visibly now. People in general need to detach from intense personal meaning in this life, when they gain a multiverse vision of their travels throughout the Omniverse in many bodies and creating many "realities". Of course their life is important, but it is not "all".

Racism is going to become a "juvenile crime" and will be almost non-existent when people realise the scope of their stories, participation, activities and consequences of their actions in multiple lifetimes.

I can't really comment further about Trump, except that the contradictions keep coming fast and furious.

K

KarlaSM

Good points, and then we can see how our current events come from repeating historical patterns. The Mesoamerican civilizations were indeed great for many reasons but you are so right when you say that by the time they were conquered, they were in decay. They were brutal, cruel beyond measure, and in new age people want to coat that part of history, just like how there was a shadow in Egypt, Sumeria, and many others. There was a technological and spiritual component in each, but also a very large shadow made of cruelty and deceit.

So what becomes too imbalanced ends up destroying itself, if it cannot reach a new balance and learn the lessons.Where there is extreme disorder, fascism is born as a force that tries to balance that generalized disorder. If certain countries have weak governments that cannot place a fair order, then in the other country fascism starts flourishing. Europeans are having a hard time with their own migration movements, and many leaders are going towards nationalism as well.

The same applies to Lemuria. People often say that Lemuria was perfectly spiritual and benevolent. False. It had a huge shadow by the time its demise happened, and it was so painful that rarely people recalled how it was. Lemuria was full of drugs and even sacrifices, it was already in a state of degradation, compared to that original splendor. Another point and we can connect it to Trump, is that in Lemuria some women reached such power, that they abused men and treated them very unfairly, taking away their self worth. Imagine then, how Lemurian men grew resentful over time, and when many of them migrated to Atlantis, they began feeding the shadow of patriarchy.

Trump has a problem with his throat chakra.

But one thing that can also help us all is to understand that the path of any politician is a path of much suffering, they suffer like we have no idea. So when people throw hate towards them, naturally the shadow of the elite grows and grows and grows and it affects us all. So that is another thing that has to reach a balance. Hate politicians less but be a more positive force for ourselves and for others.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Stargazer, would you care to comment?
Thanks, HM. Sure, why not?

Well, I love hearing everyone's thoughts...and I found Karla's insight to be very enlightening! Until now, I hadn't an opportunity to hear much about conditions in Mexico and I definitely appreciate hearing things from that viewpoint. I definitely agree that much of the success of our collective future will depend upon us--as individuals, nations, and a unified race (humanity) starting to take personal responsibility for our choices and actions. And I do feel strongly that this really is happening.

Where our President-elect is concerned, I'll just say that, based upon the past words and behavior I've seen from him, he leaves a lot, lot, LOT to be desired. Did I say a lot??

O.o:D

That said, I merely look at it as another catalyst for learning. I do think this all had to happen--if only to wake people up and prod them into taking a really serious look at what we and our world have become.

But, no matter how things may look outwardly, I still have an unfailing Trust that all is in Perfect, Divine Order. We and our "Higher" Selves are more than capable of ensuring that everything will work out for the Highest Benefit of All!

:)

K

KarlaSM

Thank you Stargazer!! That is a good thing, to see in which areas Trump is not seen as acceptable, based on our personal and collective standards that we aim for. This brings indeed the potential to solve many things at this time and then to have future presidents that hold more light and that can be seen in their actions. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)