Info Devic Crystals (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Kelly Palmer

Involved Wayfarer
Retired Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
THANK YOU so very much for this post Kristy! I found it so informative and amazing all at the same time. While reading this there were a few that really stood out to me. Thanks for all of your time and hard work to write out such a great post!! ;-)

Reactions: Laron and Kristy
OP
Kristy

Kristy

Star child
Retired Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
3rd rock from the Sun
yes, the thing that looks like cracked open but is not is on the inside, and the layers that look like residues of older layers that have been overgrown into its actual shape are on the inside too. the surface of the crystal is totally smooth to the touch. and it is one - a little unevenly hexagonal - pillar, these are not crystals that are beside or behind it or something

Ok Lilia

With much research because I didn't want to tell you that this is NOT a devic crystal, until I could tell you what it is which is actually just as great.

So what you have is a Quartz phantom crystal temple.

They appear ghostlike within the body of a larger crystal. Owning to the method of its formation, a phantom has absorbed eons of time. Putting the past into perspective, it points the way toward growth and evolution and is helpful in overcoming stagnation.

It symbolizes universal awareness. It's purpose is to stimulate healing for the planet and to activate healing abilities in people. For that purpose, it connects to a spirit guide and enhances meditation.

A phantom Quartz facilitates accessing the Akashic Recors, reading past lives and recovering repressed memories to put the past into context. It can also take you into the between-lives state. It also opens up clairaudience.

So it may not be a devic but it is something quite special indeed. I hope that now you can use it better knowing what it is.

Many blessings

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
Ok Lilia

With much research because I didn't want to tell you that this is NOT a devic crystal, until I could tell you what it is which is actually just as great.

So what you have is a Quartz phantom crystal temple.

They appear ghostlike within the body of a larger crystal. Owning to the method of its formation, a phantom has absorbed eons of time. Putting the past into perspective, it points the way toward growth and evolution and is helpful in overcoming stagnation.

It symbolizes universal awareness. It's purpose is to stimulate healing for the planet and to activate healing abilities in people. For that purpose, it connects to a spirit guide and enhances meditation.

A phantom Quartz facilitates accessing the Akashic Recors, reading past lives and recovering repressed memories to put the past into context. It can also take you into the between-lives state. It also opens up clairaudience.

So it may not be a devic but it is something quite special indeed. I hope that now you can use it better knowing what it is.

Many blessings
wow awesome, thank you so much!!! you are incredible, Kristy <3 !
i have had this one for ages but just recently started caring for it more, so i started thoroughly recharging it with sunlight and keeping it near in my living room. that thing with opening up clairaudience explains a lot, for since i keep it near, i have been "hearing" the inner voice and my guides more acoustically, while usually i work through just knowing things, and feeling, and sometimes seeing.

Reactions: Kristy
OP
Kristy

Kristy

Star child
Retired Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
3rd rock from the Sun
THANK YOU so very much for this post Kristy! I found it so informative and amazing all at the same time. While reading this there were a few that really stood out to me. Thanks for all of your time and hard work to write out such a great post!! ;-)

Thank you Kelly Palmer so glad that I could help you. Don't forget to take photos of those crystals in the sunlight so I can tell you something special.

Reactions: Laron and Lilia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)