Crop Circles (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Where do you think Crop Circles come from?

• Total voters

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
I've never seen a Crop Circle up close and personal, but that doesn't stop me from believing in their authenticity.

1-800pix.jpg
From: http://cropcircleconnector.com/2016/Mammendorf/Mammendorf2016a.html

Then again, I won't fool myself and believe all of them are real. Some people do like to pull pranks.

Thus, I think aliens are behind some Crop Circles and humans are behind some crude/simple ones.

However, I also believe Earth creates some too. Imagine our language, "English," now what if Earth was alive? How would Earth speak? Thus, an energetic signature is made at times, within it encodes a message.
Crop Circles.

What do you guys think about all of this? :rolleyes:

Samara

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Passau, Germany
I've never seen a Crop Circle up close and personal, but that doesn't stop me from believing in their authenticity.

View attachment 207

Then again, I won't fool myself and believe all of them are real. Some people do like to pull pranks.

Thus, I think aliens are behind some Crop Circles and humans are behind some crude/simple ones.

However, I also believe Earth creates some too. Imagine our language, "English," now what if Earth was alive? How would Earth speak? Thus, an energetic signature is made at times, within it encodes a message.
Crop Circles.

I think just the same way :D

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com

View attachment 207

Crop Circles.

From some of the things I've read, my own belief is that "true" crop circles are a manifestation of our own collective energy--just as Earth is a manifestation of our own collective consciousness. The way I like to look at it, Earth is a living, conscious being, just as we are. I think of this conscious being as "Mother Gaia"--and I consider the planet itself as her physical body (with all us trees, animals, and humans as a part of it). When the collective consciousness of Earth (or Gaia) wishes to communicate something to us, helpful, benevolent beings (whether elemental, ET, or multi-dimensional) receive and express these communications in symbolic form on the Earth's surface. One can almost think of it as "channeling" in a way, where energetic information is received, translated, and expressed. In this case however, the expression isn't made in words. It's done in symbolic, physical form upon the earth's surface. It's almost like the process where a sculptor or a painter receives "Divine Inspiration" and expresses that in clay or upon a canvas.

In many cases, I think Earth is simply giving us something to wonder about--something to remind us that we are not alone and we are not the only intelligent life forms in the Cosmos. It's a puzzle for us to figure out and a reminder that there are many, many mysteries left to discover in our Universe!

:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Brian

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016

I've not thought of it this way - it is an elegant language - I like this.

We do not have cropland around us - rocky ranch land.

However, I humbly ask Gaia to send me a tiny message of love in our front yard. For real - not being silly.
I would like to have the experience of seeing a crop circle, or in this case, a yard circle.

Reactions: Brian and Stargazer

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I've seen videos where UFOs are creating a crop circle. They were small craft flying right over the crop circle design and the pattern was appearing directly below the craft. It was clear these were real videos but I agree with you, Brian. There are many manmade ones too. I have to wonder why someone would spend so much time making manmade ones. Do you think they might be getting paid by governments to continue the ET coverup?

Reactions: Brian and Stargazer

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
Synchronicity: Author and researcher Freddy Silva posted this today on fb;

Freddy Silva
·
It's been a while since I posted anything on crop circles, but here it is, just so I don't have to keep repeating this to everyone.

The height of the phenomenon was during the 1990s, and in Britain it pretty much closed in 2003 (there were just three genuine crop circles that year).

The phenomenon was a conversation between a form of consciousness and us, and like all conversations, it comes to a close and we have to ponder on the meaning of the symbols. This is why I wrote a huge book on the subject called Secrets In The Fields. Since 2003 the few genuine circles that have appeared did so chiefly in the Canadian Prairies and Ohio Valley; there has also been a fine-tuning taking place featuring simple circles which, ironically, are now the only genuine ones.

The point is, so much frivolous nonsense has sprouted around the subject — just look at it on Crop Circle Connector — that the only way to maintain the integrity bound in the energy of the designs is to make them boring enough so that they are left alone. Who would nowadays drive hours to see a simple crop circle?

That said, let me say the CCC has been a valuable resource over the years, but the site owners do not edit the content, it is a dumping ground for information and opinion, and of course, nonsense. At one point, one guy was posting the information almost ahead of the actual design. Tells you everything you need to know.

From my experience — and I am considered a leading expert on this subject — I can tell you 98% of everything posted on crop circles over the last decade bears no relationship to the reality in the fields. My advice, if you wish to follow the crop circles for what they truly represent, is go back to the research prior to 2003. The material will always be relevant. You can find it at my sister sitewww.cropcirclesecrets.org

Believe me, if something of note appeared, I’d be posting information on it. There is a reason why I have resisted the temptation to write a follow-up book, despite the lucrative offers that have been placed in front of me. Even though I could use the income.

I’ll leave you with an image of a genuine crop circle (oh the memories!).

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1127489583955973&set=a.117923488245926.8010.100000848256508&type=3&theater

I can't seem to upload the photo of the one he speaks of but if you are on fb you can see it there.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Brian

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
I've seen videos where UFOs are creating a crop circle. They were small craft flying right over the crop circle design and the pattern was appearing directly below the craft. It was clear these were real videos but I agree with you, Brian. There are many manmade ones too. I have to wonder why someone would spend so much time making manmade ones. Do you think they might be getting paid by governments to continue the ET coverup?
Hey @Vikie, I'm sure that the 'government' did pay some people to make them as they would want to decredit the actual Crop Circles. Thus, giving it the name of a conspiracy, which turns alot of people off. But, I'm also sure that not everyone who's had a hand in making one were being paid. Some, did it for their own reasons. One being to show that it's possible for humans to make.

@Stargazer I agree with your more elaborate explaination. Lol, I just kept my thoughts short on the matter. But, I see it as Earth is effected by our conciousness as we are a part of earth as much as our cells are a part of us.

On a further note. I would say that the non-man-made Crop Circles have proof, such as leaving energy behind as I'm sure some people feel it if they're there. To being made over night, which frankly man cannot make when it's conplex. Plus, (I believe it was in one of Doloros Cannon's books) for wheat in particular, the kernels were popped in the newly made crop circle, which doesn't happen when people merely flatten the wheat.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Hey @Vikie, I'm sure that the 'government' did pay some people to make them as they would want to decredit the actual Crop Circles. Thus, giving it the name of a conspiracy, which turns alot of people off. But, I'm also sure that not everyone who's had a hand in making one were being paid. Some, did it for their own reasons. One being to show that it's possible for humans to make.

@Stargazer I agree with your more elaborate explaination. Lol, I just kept my thoughts short on the matter. But, I see it as Earth is effected by our conciousness as we are a part of earth as much as our cells are a part of us.

On a further note. I would say that the non-man-made Crop Circles have proof, such as leaving energy behind as I'm sure some people feel it if they're there. To being made over night, which frankly man cannot make when it's conplex. Plus, (I believe it was in one of Doloros Cannon's books) for wheat in particular, the kernels were popped in the newly made crop circle, which doesn't happen when people merely flatten the wheat.
Sorry about that, Brian! I tend to write like I think...over-analyzing and over-thinking everything. I guess it helps ME make more sense of it. :)

Reactions: Brian
OP
Brian

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
Sorry about that, Brian! I tend to write like I think...over-analyzing and over-thinking everything. I guess it helps ME make more sense of it. :)
Lol. No need to say sorry. I like long texts and explainations. Whatever is your ideal way of expressing yourself as I myself am guilty of being long-winded at times. As long as our ideas are passed along, then is there any harm in the method in which we use?
:p

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)