Before and after photos from adopting a dog (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
"Oh boy", says the pooch, "I luv it when she schmoozes my left ear!" He's about to slap a kiss right on her nose. :hbounce

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
That's awesome!

My daughter has been fostering a very aggressive rescue dog for the past 2 weeks that has bounced between several shelters. She has taken on a lot with this animal... But even after only one week of unconditional love, lots of walks, and affection I could already see a huge difference in its behavior.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Our dogs have been rescues. About 18 mos ago I went to the boxer adoption day and walked around and around, but nothing was clicking. Then, I sat down near one who was just skin and bones, and he walked over and climbed in my lap. We've been a happy team ever since. It is one of those magical wonders.

donovan 2.jpeg

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Our dogs have been rescues. About 18 most ago I went to the boxer adoption day and walked around and around, but nothing was clicking. Then, I sat down near one who was just skin and bones, and he walked over and climbed in my lap. We've been a happy team ever since. It is one of those magical wonders.

View attachment 6865
Look at that face, how could anyone resist, and a floppy ear too.
So gorgeous, it’s beyond comprehension how anyone can ill treat them.

You are so blessed to have found each other.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Oh, that is funny. I saw the title of the thread and thought to myself "Yes, I can imagine that people would look happier and healthier after adopting a dog.
... then I saw dog pictures:))
It does work both ways, doesn't it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)