Article A Message of Encouragement (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

David Topi

Metaphysical & Spiritual Teacher
Jun 13, 2017
www.davidtopi.com
david topi message of encouragement.jpg
As we mentioned in the previous article, the members of the Asimos, Amoss and other races are recovering ground, and the number of their members is rapidly increasing. From the point of view of my personality, as David, it is very frustrating and exasperating to see that we cannot make progress getting rid of what most of us cannot see, and what we cannot deal with due to lack of knowledge, awareness and potential for it.

Our Higher Selves have a somewhat more optimistic vision, that's what mine tells me, because little by little they are falling down here or over there, but their logistical bases and operations centers are very well protected, the most important ones transferred and located practically close to the planet's energetic core, very deep, and where none of us can reach with the requests to our Higher Selves nor the forces of nature that assist our planetary logos in this cleansing.

Therefore, I have updated the game board because we are practically as before the start of extraction requests a few months ago, having recovered almost 100% all the Zuls that were on Earth in January and more than half of Amoss and Asimoss. The "Olslar,” one of the breeds that collaborated with them, went away of its own accord 100% and the low grays have also seen their numbers reduced in great quantity because they reproduce by genetic cloning, not having a growth as fast as reptilian or insectoid races.

As David, I see the things difficult, I get tired of publishing articles again and again where we give the guidelines that are transmitted "from above" to move forward and we only get the control system to reinforce their efforts blocking every attempt to get out of this level. Even so, it does pay to transmit my own vision but to try to transmit the one of all our Higher Selves that, at the end of the day, are the ones trying to take us out of this complex game and take us to the new one.

That said, this is the "reprimand" and message that was given to me, and I suppose both for me and for those who have a similar vision.

"Even though you are in a critical period, everything is still depending on you. Although nobody can do the work for you, you will never stop having help for it. Although we may only advance one millimeter each year, we will never stop advancing. There is very little left for you to have ready the final and complete structure of what you call the new Earth, your new "home" and although you have many factors against it, the process of leaving this system of life that limits and blocks you completely in many aspects is close. Do not lose the confidence or enthusiasm to reach the new evolutionary level or overcome all the obstacles that you still have ahead. From those levels of consciousness that you call the Higher Self, from which we are 100% committed to that other part of ourselves that is the personality of the human avatar, we will find a way to reach the end of this path. We continue working on it. Thank you."​

Therefore, let's see what possible solutions appear for either dealing with Amoss and Asimoss to end up removing them from here, or finding another way to move forward despite their presence. I am aware that alternatives are being sought among the Higher Selves for this purpose, so that as soon as it is understood and have clear what has been decided, we will try to start it up again to continue fighting for our right to decide our own destiny.

A hug,

David Topí

The article above has been translated from Spanish to English by Carl. Minor editorial changes made by Laron. David has given transients.info direct permission to share his articles in this manner.

Creative CommonsThis work is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0). You’re allowed to share this article for non-commercial purposes, but you must not edit or modify the contents. You must include all links and images, as well as provide appropriate credit — which includes a link leading directly back to this article at the top of your re-post. You must also include this licence information.

About the Author
David Topi is an engineer, multifaceted writer, trainer and therapist. One of his main areas of focus is educating and helping people through spiritual and personal processes. He is an energy healer and uses the “Akashic” healing technique. He is trained in metaphysics, alternative methods, inherent spiritual abilities and in personal deployment systems that allow humans to express their maximum potential and find answers for their questions. Back in 2013 he created EMEDT, Metaphysics and Transpersonal Deployment School, to provide a framework, organised and structured to the training he teaches. The website for David Topi's Spanish based Metaphysics and Transpersonal Deployment School can be found here, http://emedt.org. David Topi's home page can be found here, http://www.davidtopi.com(Spanish).

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
The original post above had a link to the game board that was in Spanish.

I have updated that link to reflect the attached English version of the game board. (This link.)

I just contacted David and he updated his English version and sent it back.

• Thank you!
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)