A Long Story Short (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Image74.jpg
Beings outside of our realm here on Earth, can perceive and live differently in time. What this means is that their perception of things can be quite different to hours.

Based on my understanding, human life was seeded by intelligent multidimensional beings who have checked up and monitored our progress over the years; this is a very simple way of putting things, as there are many other layers to just that one aspect.

Some may take what is being said in the image as nothing more than a joke, and/or unimportant, but it’s the truth in a nutshell, as to what has occurred over thousands of years.

There’s nothing wrong with what has taken place with civilisation, as we have an ego which helps us live out many different experiences, based on its controlling elements connected into the emotions. If ego didn’t exist, there would be no borders and separation.

I just enjoy this picture, whether it’s a carton, comic or screen grab from a short film or animation—not sure of the source—as it makes you really think and consider things from another perspective.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Laron, in your opinion, can the long-stay observers of the planet observe beyond the surface of things, for instance deep ocean-dwelling tubular worms, that we have only been made aware of in the last 100 years? Perhaps they are waiting for one of these to evolve a brain stem, and have a whole different take on life on this planet?

th9VDAHFRG.jpg th4F10CTU4.jpg thE33UKCDH.jpg thSPLR1K5H.jpg

or this one: a worm lives in this, guys:

th4NUM2R37.jpg

Reactions: June
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Laron, in your opinion, can the long-stay observers of the planet observe beyond the surface of things, for instance deep ocean-dwelling tubular worms, that we have only been made aware of in the last 100 years? Perhaps they are waiting for one of these to evolve a brain stem, and have a whole different take on life on this planet?
Based on what takes place every so many thousands of years, as part of the astrological age cycles, I think that many lifeforms come and go as a result of the natural changes in climate. I'm sure they are watching every life form, at some level, as there are times when a life form needs some interaction by those above to spark it's capability for a soul.

We have the ETs interested in the physical aspects because they are more physical, rather than permanently existing outside of our dimension, then we have the beings that do exist beyond, and they don't need to come here in a vehicle to experiment or take samples, they can just look in and access the information energetically. (Like searching through a database)

I'm sure there are beings that are very curious about the progress of life on all planets, not just here, and do just that.

Look at our own curiosity down here. I'm sure that's not just limited to a physical human existence.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)