Your Personal Awakening Experience (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Brad

Brad

Spiritual & Meditation Teacher
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
Australia
www.mindful-meditations.com
Many of you have known since childhood that the world was more than it seems. Not me, I was asleep most of my life. Mom, Dad, and two older sisters. Raised in a non-religious setting, just never discussed, no church-going. Though I do recall some interesting chats with Mom where she wondered what happened after a person died. But no religious exposure except in my teens I went to a Methodist church a couple of time because a girl I was hot for went there and it was a way to get off of the farm for a few hours and get into town. Needless to say, the religious part of it didn't stick.

Left home at 17 and joined the Navy, serving on submarines after getting extensive technical training. Over time developed an atheistic view, but kept it in the closet as it was not socially acceptable. I was all about science and observable fact, no mumbo-jumbo for me...that was for those who just weren't intelligent enough to understand and accept a provable reality. And "organized" religion....what a scam and with a horrible historical track record of death and destruction across the ages to force their view on others.

Post-Navy worked in the commercial nuclear industry and lived all over the US, moving every couple of years to a new locale where I could get paid for my services. Married for 18 years to a woman who pursued with vigor her development into a full fledged alcoholic. No kids. Divorced. Fully asleep during that time with no thought of the inner world or things beyond myself.

At the time of my divorce, in retrospect, I had my first notable non-science explainable experience. I awoke one night from an absolutely vivid dream and sat bolt upright in bed. I'd dreamt of a woman (Rhonda) I knew and had had a relationship with from 22 years ago. We had known each other while both in the Navy and stationed in Hawaii. She was dating someone else and we were just friends. In the world of submarines back then a missile carrying submarine had a Blue and a Gold crew. This two-crew mechanism allowed the submarine to stay at sea most of the year providing nuclear deterrence (this was at the height of the cold war in the 1970s') without burning out the crew. Crew rotations occurred on a roughly 100 day cycle. Her boyfriend was my counterpart on the other crew (I was Blue he was Gold) and so when I was in port in Hawaii, he was away at sea on the submarine, and vice versa. So, one of the times when I was back in Hawaii she had broken off the relationship with him. And our relationship turned romantic. But before (seconds before!) it was fully consummated physically she pulled back. I of course honored her choice but didn't understand. (Neither did she at that time...it wasn't until years later that I found out why during a QHHT session.) Anyway, it was my turn to go to sea and when I came back she had reconnected with prior boyfriend and they were engaged to be married. I ended up going to their wedding...which certainly caused some consternation among other participants. Have quite a nice picture of myself standing next to her in her bride dress! I saw her again once after the wedding and then no communication at all for over 18 years. Shortly there after I got married myself as discussed above. Rhonda was married for about 8 years, had a daughter, and then got a divorce and was living as a single mom in her home town.

So, after having this vivid dream of Rhonda I searched the internet to find a number for her in her hometown and call her. As it turned out (although I didn't know it) the number I had found wasn't actually hers but that of her grandmother. But when I called it Rhonda "happened" to be standing next to the phone and picked it up. We had a conversation as if we had last talked that morning, not nearly 20 years past. And then that night she called me back ...and we talked much longer. Within a week I went from Florida to California to see her. By the end of that weekend we were planning moving in together and that happened within a month. This was in 1998. The plan was the two of us would have a nice comfortable life together, travel, and have fun. But that changed when Rhonda's 17 yo daughter from her prior marriage, who had been living with her father, came to visit and then asked to move in with us. And then 4 months later she got pregnant from some sperm-donor who, thankfully, exited the scene. So the "just Rhonda and me" plan turned within a few months into me having a full family and ultimately me becoming the father figure to both the daughter, and later the child (daughter). This was the plan the universe had for me, which in retrospect I had created for myself to occur during this incarnation....but at the time I was blind to the whole thing.

In 2000 I moved to Texas to take a job in a dot.com company...and that went belly up a couple of years later when the dot.com bubble burst. Then found a job in the oil & gas industry. I was still fully asleep. Rhonda and I, in full agreement with her daughter, ended up taking legal guardianship of the child as we were better able to support her and the mom still had growing up to do herself. There was no animosity about this and it was an extended family situation. (In fact the child, now 16 OMG!, has been back living with her now married mom for a few years). Around 2012 (in retrospect) I think I'm becoming dissatisfied with my job and so orchestrate a different position with same company. I'm not realizing at the time what the source of my dissatisfaction is. No real improvement, still feeling antsy but since I had at this point never looked inside I was not catching on to what was happening to me. I was being told to wake up but wasn't listening.

Finally in Aug 2014 Rhonda and I are watching a movie on Netflix (Heaven is Real) and one of the characters in the "based on a true story" movie is a very young girl with exceptional skills at painting pictures of Jesus. I noted her name and after the movie did a Google search to learn more about her. Somehow through the links that came up I found linkages into how quantum mechanics and consciousness were connected. Ah, quantum mechanics!! Real hard science, not mumbo jumbo. So it was OK for me to explore more into these things, because you know, it was about science. And down the rabbit hole I went, ass over elbows. I could NOT get enough, fast enough. For essentially 3 months every waking minute I had when I didn't HAVE to be doing something else I spent in a most accelerated learning process. Since then the pace has backed off from max turbo mode to full speed and with occasional brief timeouts to do other things.

I have moved reasonably quickly up the learning curve, making up for lost time as I didn't start until I was 60. Rhonda had been supportive of my journey although she's not ready to dive in herself (but I can tell my energy is affecting her and she's moving a bit faster along her path).
I realize we all have our awakening at the time and pace we are meant to and that is just right for us.

In the town where I live I found a guy (ex-submariner...what a coincidence, ha!) who had a meet-up group where he talked about spiritual growth, including his dramatic experiences ( he has a book out, 11 Days in May). I started learning. Through that connection I found a wonderful healer/coach up in Dallas, Launa, and met with her several times. During our first session she was doing energy work on my and had my 2nd chakra just absolutely vibrating. And then later she moved to my head and said she was going to "amp it up now" and started sending these huge energy waves from my head down through my body. This was when the metaphysical went from being something I'd read about to something I felt and knew with certainty. More work with her over the months helped me clear some long standing blockages and gain confidence.

2015 was all more development, learning, reading, experiencing. Brian Weisse, David Wilcock, Corey Goode, Dolores Cannon, and on and on and on. Found Transients via the posting of an article that Martin wrote. Felt very pulled into the group here and certain individuals. By the fall of 2015 I felt guided to orchestrate a gathering of some people with a goal of moving forward with a way to help others who are awakening accelerate their growth and development and avoid the pitfalls, dead ends, and charlatans that exist along the path one walks. At the time I used the term "Palchemy" (Purpose Alchemy) to describe what I meant and I had a vision to create a large community of folks working together to accomplish this. So I orchestrated a meeting in February of 2016 of people I felt guided to have attend. This was way out of my prior character as I helped bring together people I had never met. In particular Laron coming from NZ and Henda from France, both of whom stayed with Rhonda and me during their time in the US. And Kristy and Launa and Tammy Kilgore and Kari came too and Linda and Anne joined our sessions via Skype. Latriza Petrie and Brooke were in the mix but the universe guided them in a different way at that time. It was a wonderful few days together and Henda wove her magic on all of us. We were all meant to be together for that time and strengthen the bonds between us. Henda used her skills to perform The Reconnection on me and others (different from Reconnective Healing which can be done remotely). Me experience was absolutely profound and I had never experienced anything like it. Hugely powerful. And I think others had even stronger experiences than mind. Mind blowing. Shortly after the gathering in February I was guided to see that the goals I aspired toward achieving with the Palchemy concept were best achieved via the Transients community.

And during 2016 I've gained much better clarity on the purpose of my life. In a recent reading I had I received this insight and believe it sums up nicely what I am here for:

You are here on this planet to teach people the “let go and let God” principle, to have trust and confidence in the universal unfolding of events. You teach people how to learn to cope with unexpected changes in their lives and to go within to find that quiet calm and spiritual place to handle life’s problems. Because this is what you will teach people, first you have had to learn this yourself, so you would have had all those worries and problems that would lead you to a knowledge of this. You can counsel and talk people through difficulties as you will know how to get over self-defeating problems.
So I'm in a pretty good place now, much learning still ahead but more comfortable with me and what I am doing. I find myself moving past the worries of the cabal and collapse (while noting that it could happen) and knowing that it is all just part of our collective transition to a better world we are choosing to create for ourselves. I am doing work to further expand my consciousness and ability to tap into it more readily. Went to a course at The Monroe Institute in June and have other consciousness expanding approaches, including the plant medicine trip to Peru next year, in the works. There are other individuals here I continue to work with on a one-on-one basis (you know who you are!) that I feel guided towards. And I'm sure more will be shown to me when the time is right. They are the ones that really help me grow and I am humbled by having the opportunity to know, work with, and learn from them.
Thanks for sharing your story Bill, it's always interesting reading people's life story and journey. :)

Reactions: Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I feel the same way. Gradual and ongoing as I would say we are still going until #1 we reach a state of that of an avatar or #2 the letting go of the flesh as we embrace timelessness again.

I would also say that I've had some experiences over my life, but to pluck one from the memory books...

Some nights, (before I read anything concerning spiritual matters) I would think about everything and anything. This night in particular, I found the meaning of life within me. The simple answer would be "love." Yet, once that realization came over me, I entered an altered state of conciousness. It was dark in my room and suddenly it was as if the ceiling disappeared and I could see stars in its place. It was also accompanied by a great feeling of blissfulness. <3
Brian, thank you for sharing this beautiful experience of yours along your life's journey. My first thought was that your thinking transformed into cosmic knowing. A pointer to your connection to all your life streams experienced as one (when streamlets enter the river, and the river enters the ocean...)

Reactions: Brian and Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I have been incredibly lucky throughout my life on my spiritual path (although an externalised resume constructed by a hide-bound society might not present it that way!) One experience I had was when I took sannyas with Osho, back in 1985, my name was changed to reflect my new status as a sannyasin. I totally "got it" at that moment that everything up to that moment attached to my old name was only identification, in a sense, a limiting trap to identify with a name. Now I could be any name! All my old identifications dissolved, such as "Nicky likes this" or "Nicky only does that" had no pull now that my name was Ma Pantha Vedama. In the new name format, there was no surname, so layers upon layers of family crap could fall away. Of course, I could still connect to and love my family members, but I no longer felt I had to be like them, act like them, agree with them. Then, when I had a baby and gave her a name, I knew that there was no certainty that she would pass through her life always identifying with that name I gave her. I already knew that crustations of limitation build and build upon a label, that need to be scraped off like barnacles from a ship, from time to time.

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
I have been incredibly lucky throughout my life on my spiritual path (although an externalised resume constructed by a hide-bound society might not present it that way!) One experience I had was when I took sannyas with Osho, back in 1985, my name was changed to reflect my new status as a sannyasin. I totally "got it" at that moment that everything up to that moment attached to my old name was only identification, in a sense, a limiting trap to identify with a name. Now I could be any name! All my old identifications dissolved, such as "Nicky likes this" or "Nicky only does that" had no pull now that my name was Ma Pantha Vedama. In the new name format, there was no surname, so layers upon layers of family crap could fall away. Of course, I could still connect to and love my family members, but I no longer felt I had to be like them, act like them, agree with them. Then, when I had a baby and gave her a name, I knew that there was no certainty that she would pass through her life always identifying with that name I gave her. I already knew that crustations of limitation build and build upon a label, that need to be scraped off like barnacles from a ship, from time to time.
Names. When I think about people, I usually associate them with their 'essence'. 'Who they are' as that's what really matters. Our soul has many names (incarnations), but one essence. Family ties or friends don't mean anything when it comes to describing an individual as comparing one to another devalues the uniqueness of everyone. :-)s

Reactions: Laron and Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Names. When I think about people, I usually associate them with their 'essence'. 'Who they are' as that's what really matters. Our soul has many names (incarnations), but one essence. Family ties or friends don't mean anything when it comes to describing an individual as comparing one to another devalues the uniqueness of everyone. :-)s
I guess names are a very human thing. Those in other dimensions are supposed to be recognized by their energetic signature, or essence as Brian mentions and names aren't all that important. Which is just as well for me...I can meet someone and forget their name in mere moments...:oops:

Reactions: Brian

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Names. When I think about people, I usually associate them with their 'essence'.
I guess names are a very human thing. Those in other dimensions are supposed to be recognized by their energetic signature
In the seventh Cosmic Journey of Lai article I posted (transcribed QHHT/past life regression session I did with my client Lai Jumoke — a moderator on the forum here) I purposefully asked what the name(s) was of the energy/consciousness focus that we were speaking to while we were back at the grid consciousness. I intuitively felt this was not really going to lead anywhere, but I did it on purpose to provide a learning experience for the readers who would eventually find the material.

Laron: "Can I ask who I am talking to now?"
GC: "We are here for you to talk. (What is your name?) We have three names for you now, Abraham, Adam and Alex."

Laron: "So there are three of you?"
GC: "Everyone is here but we like these names today."

Laron: "I remember you said that you don't use names."
GC: "Yes. Today you asked about our names so we thought of using names today."

Laron: "Can you explain what that is on the table, the liquid light."
GC: "We put energy for the universe to... our work is the maintenance of many many planets and galaxies, so we send energy to the universe and the light then looks different. This was here every time that you visited, with different colors, but maybe Lai did not notice it before. So these colors change. Our work defines the color of the liquid sphere. (Based upon the type of work you're doing?) Yes. And you perceive it as a different color."

Laron: "But don't each of you do different work?"
GC: "Together we do very similar work. We think together. (You make decisions together?) Yes, always. Every decision is known by everyone at the same time. (And agreed upon?) There is never a disagreement because we are all part of one purpose. It's not possible to have conflicting ideas."

Laron: "Where did you all come from, before being in the grid?"
GC: "We... this is hard to explain. We didn't come from different sources, we were always together. All of us. So we had been in existence, since when you count time, even before you had time and we were created by source."

Laron: "Directly created by source?"
GC: "Yes. "

Laron: "Was that because source chose to create the Universe and source needed maintenance? What was the reason for your creation?"
GC: "Yes, we are still very much connected to source, unlike humans. There is a big separation there. Every thought we think, source has access to instantly."

Laron: "When you just said yes, do you mean you were in agreement to what I just asked about the reason you were created?"
GC: "Yes, it was for the maintenance. We are in a way still source, but we are extensions focused on more specifics. (So you're very close to source?) Yes." — Full article here.
While the above situation approaches a few different topics, I see it as further explaining what Brian and Stargazer touched upon. Firstly, it's explained that Lai perceives the colors in his own unique way even though the colors may be different, when I asked about this round table we keep seeing (oh.. I just realised this forum is called that... and no, I didn't even remember this table at the GC when naming the forum). In other words, a person may have a name but we will view the person in our own unique way.

With the question around each one doing different work, I think that any explanation will be hard for us to fathom as we are just not used to working as a collective, so this may scare us, as we may think 'oh, we might lose our individuality'. But at some point above our existence, we have to join back with our source in the long run, and this idea is important to come to consider, acknowledge, and be open to, otherwise when we are developing spiritually we can cause a major block if we put up a barrier — our ultimate goal after all as a spiritual being is to return to our 'source', and our source is not a single individual.

The rest of that info above is really there to provide context and some background to my line of questioning, but also shows how we are all connected in the end. <3s

Last edited:

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
If I am doing this wrong, please excuse me. I will claim Senioritis. This is some of my spiritual journey.
It was in 1984 that my husband and I began our spiritual journey, a journey that has been as humbling as it has been enlightening. Not only have many questions been answered for us, our eyes have been opened to the wonders of the universe and our hearts to our Creator. To explain this is often difficult for words seldom do justice to the inner searching and findings one encounters upon the path.

Our search began at a moment in our lives when we found ourselves with grown sons; time was now presenting us with reflections, questions, desires for something beyond what we were experiencing and we felt all of the promptings of that still, small voice but were unable to decipher what these urgings meant.

I happened see a television show regarding the "New Age" philosophy and this seemed to intensify these urgings we had been feeling. We found ourselves at Taylor's looking for anything new age, anything metaphysical, anything that might answer the questions we carried within us, and so we began our intensive reading program. To date we have over three hundred books in our library, all have been read and all have added a piece to our puzzle. I feel we have qualified for a doctorate degree in metaphysics based on our reading alone.

For the first six months we turned off the television, forgot about the newspapers, seldom answered the telephone, we only wanted to concentrate on our new found truths. We were amazed at what we were discovering, the mysteries of the ancients, the gift of meditation and prayer, the quieting of mind and body in order to hear that still small voice. We learned to visualize the past as well as the future we wished to experience. We sought local teachers, attended classes. When it was time to move on, we sought other teachers but always with that inner knowing that the truth was within and seeking those who would help this truth to manifest in ourselves. We learned that only the individual can find his truth and in his own time, at his own pace.

We rejected some teachers; we stayed to learn from others. Over the years we have found many sheep in wolves clothing and this too has been a learning experience.

Our reason for being became clearer for each of us. This path we travel is a very individual path and we were so very fortunate that we traveled it together. We may have walked at different paces at times, but we always know we are together in our direction and our destination. We have also learned the difficult lesson that everyone is not ready for this journey and we are not the tour guides, only one of the tourists.

During our journeys to Turkey, where we lived for two years, our visits to England, our two year stay in Greece, we were fortunate in meeting many individuals who are seeking the same answers, the same truths and who have been our teachers, our students, our wayshowers. We have been most fortunate in being able to travel to some of the worlds' sacred sites, places of ancient energy and to spiritual centers. We have absorbed the history of Persepolis in ancient Persia, the tomb of Cyrus the Great. We have joined in the prayers at Saint Peters' Basilica in Rome, toured the Vatican and gazed at the majestic art of Michelangelo and the Sistine Chapel. We climbed the tor at Glastonbury of King Arthur fame and marveled at the creations of Stonehenge. We gathered energy from the White Eagle Lodge and the cathedrals of England.

We climbed the steps inside the great pyramid and walked through the Valley of the Kings experiencing the tombs of the Pharaohs near Luxor. In Turkey we drank from the well of Saint Peter in Tarsus, viewed the tomb of Saint John and walked the path near Mary's home. We entered underground cities of the early Christians and truly felt their presence. Twice we traveled to the home of Mevlana and felt the spiritual ecstasy of the Whirling Dervishes. In Greece we climbed Mount Olympus and at Delphi we sought the energy of the Oracle and of course, the Acropolis in Athens. It was a wondrous time for learning and absorbing. Mother earth has truly become our starship and this inner and outer space trip the most important trip of our lives

We belong to Quartus, a group that shares teachings and written words with other seekers, to A.R.E., the Association for Research and Enlightenment, have attended many seminars and lectures, listened to countless tapes, read hundreds of books and spent thousands of hours in quiet reflections, in meditation. We have opened our home to others who are seeking and shared these connections made with other energies and we have never charged for these teachings. We are not seeking to be famous or wealthy but only wish to help others find their answers. We have merged much wisdom with our conscious mind, even our subconscious self and we are grateful for those who chose to share this with us and we find as we continue on this journey, it is our own universal self, our wisdom gained from our soul that is our best teacher, our lover, our friend.

We have spent countless hours experiencing what you will share with us in these writings. These have been gained through connecting my energy with energies outside this dimension. It is the tuning into frequencies outside the physical senses. This is not a trance, not a possession of other energies; it is the acceptance of thought from loving teachers, those who share their wisdom and love, the tuning in to the universe and listening and passing on that which is given. I do it through vocal expression, my wife through the written word. This is not something given to a few but it is given to those who seek, who knock, who have the faith and trust in a power beyond the ego and personality.

What did we wish to attain? It is very simple. The world is in turmoil, through turmoil and the changing of old ways, room is made for the new. Many are feeling this void within their lives; many do not know why or even how to fill this void. Perhaps through the sharing of what we have lovingly been given we can help someone, to urge someone to start their own search for the truth, I do not call these loving words channeling.

Channeling has been a misused word and conjures up negative reactions. These are connections, the intentional seeking and the lovingly given thoughts from around and through the universe.

Whether you agree with what has been given or reject what is written, it changes nothing. It is the individual who creates his own truth. Much of what we have gathered has been a mystery to us as well. Many of these experiences have become more focused as we have walked our path. Many things that were, at first, incomprehensible are now a part of our being and we are grateful.

To acquire these words has taken many years of seeking and I spent long hours putting these onto paper and then the computer. This has been a labor of love for both of us.

We have been told many times, in these lessons, to reach for the stars and you will touch them, that is what these words are all about.

I have intrusted these words with our grandson, My husband made his transition and I deal with health issues. Our grandson will know what to do with them.

Thank you Izoph.
Wow! Your travels sound amazing & life changing!

Can you share some of your favorite books please?

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I would like to encourage folk who have yet shared their personal awakening, to please go ahead and join in if and when you get a chance!

We all have such unique experiences and it's great to hear from each and every one of you.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
If I am doing this wrong, please excuse me. I will claim Senioritis. This is some of my spiritual journey.
It was in 1984 that my husband and I began our spiritual journey, a journey that has been as humbling as it has been enlightening. Not only have many questions been answered for us, our eyes have been opened to the wonders of the universe and our hearts to our Creator. To explain this is often difficult for words seldom do justice to the inner searching and findings one encounters upon the path.

Our search began at a moment in our lives when we found ourselves with grown sons; time was now presenting us with reflections, questions, desires for something beyond what we were experiencing and we felt all of the promptings of that still, small voice but were unable to decipher what these urgings meant.

I happened see a television show regarding the "New Age" philosophy and this seemed to intensify these urgings we had been feeling. We found ourselves at Taylor's looking for anything new age, anything metaphysical, anything that might answer the questions we carried within us, and so we began our intensive reading program. To date we have over three hundred books in our library, all have been read and all have added a piece to our puzzle. I feel we have qualified for a doctorate degree in metaphysics based on our reading alone.

For the first six months we turned off the television, forgot about the newspapers, seldom answered the telephone, we only wanted to concentrate on our new found truths. We were amazed at what we were discovering, the mysteries of the ancients, the gift of meditation and prayer, the quieting of mind and body in order to hear that still small voice. We learned to visualize the past as well as the future we wished to experience. We sought local teachers, attended classes. When it was time to move on, we sought other teachers but always with that inner knowing that the truth was within and seeking those who would help this truth to manifest in ourselves. We learned that only the individual can find his truth and in his own time, at his own pace.

We rejected some teachers; we stayed to learn from others. Over the years we have found many sheep in wolves clothing and this too has been a learning experience.

Our reason for being became clearer for each of us. This path we travel is a very individual path and we were so very fortunate that we traveled it together. We may have walked at different paces at times, but we always know we are together in our direction and our destination. We have also learned the difficult lesson that everyone is not ready for this journey and we are not the tour guides, only one of the tourists.

During our journeys to Turkey, where we lived for two years, our visits to England, our two year stay in Greece, we were fortunate in meeting many individuals who are seeking the same answers, the same truths and who have been our teachers, our students, our wayshowers. We have been most fortunate in being able to travel to some of the worlds' sacred sites, places of ancient energy and to spiritual centers. We have absorbed the history of Persepolis in ancient Persia, the tomb of Cyrus the Great. We have joined in the prayers at Saint Peters' Basilica in Rome, toured the Vatican and gazed at the majestic art of Michelangelo and the Sistine Chapel. We climbed the tor at Glastonbury of King Arthur fame and marveled at the creations of Stonehenge. We gathered energy from the White Eagle Lodge and the cathedrals of England.

We climbed the steps inside the great pyramid and walked through the Valley of the Kings experiencing the tombs of the Pharaohs near Luxor. In Turkey we drank from the well of Saint Peter in Tarsus, viewed the tomb of Saint John and walked the path near Mary's home. We entered underground cities of the early Christians and truly felt their presence. Twice we traveled to the home of Mevlana and felt the spiritual ecstasy of the Whirling Dervishes. In Greece we climbed Mount Olympus and at Delphi we sought the energy of the Oracle and of course, the Acropolis in Athens. It was a wondrous time for learning and absorbing. Mother earth has truly become our starship and this inner and outer space trip the most important trip of our lives

We belong to Quartus, a group that shares teachings and written words with other seekers, to A.R.E., the Association for Research and Enlightenment, have attended many seminars and lectures, listened to countless tapes, read hundreds of books and spent thousands of hours in quiet reflections, in meditation. We have opened our home to others who are seeking and shared these connections made with other energies and we have never charged for these teachings. We are not seeking to be famous or wealthy but only wish to help others find their answers. We have merged much wisdom with our conscious mind, even our subconscious self and we are grateful for those who chose to share this with us and we find as we continue on this journey, it is our own universal self, our wisdom gained from our soul that is our best teacher, our lover, our friend.

We have spent countless hours experiencing what you will share with us in these writings. These have been gained through connecting my energy with energies outside this dimension. It is the tuning into frequencies outside the physical senses. This is not a trance, not a possession of other energies; it is the acceptance of thought from loving teachers, those who share their wisdom and love, the tuning in to the universe and listening and passing on that which is given. I do it through vocal expression, my wife through the written word. This is not something given to a few but it is given to those who seek, who knock, who have the faith and trust in a power beyond the ego and personality.

What did we wish to attain? It is very simple. The world is in turmoil, through turmoil and the changing of old ways, room is made for the new. Many are feeling this void within their lives; many do not know why or even how to fill this void. Perhaps through the sharing of what we have lovingly been given we can help someone, to urge someone to start their own search for the truth, I do not call these loving words channeling.

Channeling has been a misused word and conjures up negative reactions. These are connections, the intentional seeking and the lovingly given thoughts from around and through the universe.

Whether you agree with what has been given or reject what is written, it changes nothing. It is the individual who creates his own truth. Much of what we have gathered has been a mystery to us as well. Many of these experiences have become more focused as we have walked our path. Many things that were, at first, incomprehensible are now a part of our being and we are grateful.

To acquire these words has taken many years of seeking and I spent long hours putting these onto paper and then the computer. This has been a labor of love for both of us.

We have been told many times, in these lessons, to reach for the stars and you will touch them, that is what these words are all about.

I have intrusted these words with our grandson, My husband made his transition and I deal with health issues. Our grandson will know what to do with them.

Thank you Izoph.
Power to you, as you have been a tower of strength to others.

O

omcasey_deleted

Hi Everyone. (hi Laron!

Consider me encouraged. Where to begin is an interesting proposition in itself. (my process being what it is.

I think I will jump to this body's 44th year. In which I received a stunning, STARTLING activation, or perhaps "command" (is the more appropriate concept) to reawaken. A four year ride ensued, well beyond intriguing. Four years were spent in a daily and nightly expanded consciousness state, in additional consciousness space ––out of body, as many these days like say. The four year journey was video relayed in real time here: https://www.youtube.com/user/omcasey1.

Mine was a top-down Kundalini type process. Which can be found relayed here: https://consciousnessexplorationblog.wordpress.com/2017/09/08/activated-to-awaken-a-kundalini-top-down-awakening/

Entering additional consciousness space with regularity for that initial, extended four year period of time resulted in a ground level capacity to work with CRYSTALS in what is for me a viable means of connection and communication with occupants of the additional consciousness space. With Universal, galactic, and (ever so delightfully) elemental beings. This leg of the journey can be gone into here: (it is my current work): https://consciousnessexplorationblog.wordpress.com.

I don't know if I can embed video here. Let's see.... This is part 1 (of 3) of the beginning.

Waking Up While in the Body

Casey

Iamichael

Just Arrived
Nov 3, 2020
I thought I'd start a new thread and discussion on your personal awakening experience - only if you are willing and want to share it. :)

There is no judgement here, each one of us is on a unique path and offer something special to the greater whole. For some people their awakening can be a gradual process that occurs and builds momentum over many months and years. For others, an event may occur that literally changes you within a short space of time.

For me personally, I think my awakening has been a gradual process, but I've also had some traumatic things occur which have probably propelled my awakening at a quicker rate. I've felt I've had many lifetimes of energy and karma to balance in this lifetime, which has been difficult to deal with. Generally though, these days I am in a pretty good place, and when I look back I can see how far I have come. :)

So feel free to share something about your awakening experience, you can share as much or little as you like.
Hey man, not sure if I'm replying properly but, I feel alot of similar ways and ways that I don't even understand yet. Hope this finds grace.

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Just read trough the entire tread and I like to share my experience.

I recognise the decending to earth to awaken again.
From childhood I remember feeling alien to the world and just wanting to go to a quiet cabin in nature with just peace and tranquility.
I also always though that people would know what I felt or thought and found it strange that it wasn't. The strange thing is that i don't really remember knowing other peoples thoughts but I do feel what other people feel.
my first spiritual experience I remember was coming home from hospital at age 6 after a life treatening disease and stepping out of the car at my grandparents house at 15:00 h on good friday when the church bells rang (the moment they remind the death of Jesus on the cross). I gave me a strange feeling that I was back in the land of the living at the moment that he passed to the spiritual realm.

During my teens I was already looking into Von Däniken, Sitchin and already knew history as we were though was not OK. I never bought into the global warming with CO2 as a driver, 9/11 quickly lost it's story,... In the end I saw a lot of the dark side of earth and at one point I couldn't hear or speak the word god because it was associated too much with all the horrific inhumain acts of violence and repression in history. In that way I turned away for some years from spirituality and essentially being disillusioned in the world.

then there was Light again when I differentiated between spirituality and religian. The I got some spiritial oneness experiences. Before my first child was born I felt the energy clearly in the room and felt this same energy during the entire pregnancy. This made me get in touch more with the energy part of me.
Some years later I suffered from a burnout and learned I am a highly sentitive person. I read a lot of books with a lot of energetic and spiritual exercises. a clear moment of change was my reiki initiation which gave me a tool to do something with the energy I felt. I also followed several shamanic trainings which opened up a completely different world for me. I also participated in some sweat lodges which helped me a lot. My teacher there told me a quote from wallace black elk about the native americans: "let us teach us our way so we can guide you up the mountain and then you can come down with your own story" which means that sometimes you need help from someone to get to a spiritual place but once you have been there you can create your own way and rituals to get there.

With all my new tool I found out I just have to be here as an energy channel. I don't have a real task in physical earth. It's also not my task to be have a spiritual practice. I have to be in between the two worlds so I keep at my Engineering job trying my best in environmental engineering and helping companies combine economics, environment and people,...

I also found this forum some time ago and essentially stuck around because I like the energy here.
I would love to do a vision quest in the future but with all the corona it will take some time...

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
One of The things I experienced in The begining of Journey after Reconnection was black Magic. That was something I could never imagine and It took my energy for nearly 2 years. I was able to Heal and Channel and travel but I was always Feeling These 3 Women I thought were My Friends behind The scenes doing things so that I no more use My Gifts and carry on My Journey. I Will certainly talk about that one day because It Would be helpful for Many to Know that It Is part of Who We are and part of our shift to Know where to go and with Who It Is good to connect It helps us work more on our intuition empathy etc
reading about the 3 women made a memory from childhood come back.
I always had a recurring dream of 3 witches coming after me. I had to run back trough the garden to home with these witches chasing me. Then of course I always woke up.

I thought a lot about this and even searched the internet but never got a satisfying answer...

Iamichael

Just Arrived
Nov 3, 2020
I’ve caught up on most of the weekends activities and done the transients.info maintenance. This Monday afternoon I am spending a bit of time being a Roundtable participant.

My recent introduction on the sticky moderator thread over on the Roundtable Announcement/News board, holds a lot of information around my spiritual nature, but I didn’t directly address this great topic that Brad has manifested into being.

For me, there wasn’t really one situation that did it, it was gradual. But I can think of a few things that reinforced what I already had experienced, and knew, in different and direct ways at various times over the years.

Before I mention the thing that stands out a bit more than everything else, in terms of a type of awakening experience, I will list the things I had already directly experienced that I can recall right now. I had:

• learnt to astral project and consciously travel out of body
  • learnt to see multiple colors of my aura (got a fright when they suddenly appeared the first time!)
  • developed the ability to sense the status, health and activity of energy centres in connection to healing
  • experienced firsthand astral sight, so I could view my astral body simultaneously to being in a meditative state back in body (which was amazing the first time it occurred)
  • attained a level of freedom from multiple elements of my ego, so I could act and react from the heart space/consciousness instead of having ego control me (this was a great deal of work over a long period of time)
  • developed the ability to facilitate healing for some serious pain/illnesses simply through laying my hands on the areas
  • learnt how to move spirits and energy on that didn’t belong (I have a strong ability here which has also been confirmed by other sensitives)
  • developed to a higher degree with my claircognizance ability. (I've had many validations)
  • studied my dreams for at least 3 years beforehand — which brought with it the awareness of regular prophetic dreams — to help with such things as healing, ego development, karma and health issues
  • worked with my energy centres ( I don't just mean chakras, as there are so many other minor and major centers) so I could manipulate energy in my body for healing and astral travel. I reached a stage of being able to sense energy movement anywhere I focused (teachings from Robert Bruce’s ‘Energy Work’ book is what I used )

So after all that, which of course took years to achieve, in 2011 I took a spiritual journey into Peru to experience plant medicine, specifically huachuma (5 ceremonies), but I did have one ayahuasca ceremony separate to the guided group experience while I was over there. I have shared this on transients.info in the past (I have a long article here, talking about some of the things I experienced in the ceremonies.)

While I had already achieved a lot, that trip still had an impact on me and was very important as I took with me intentions into each of those ceremonies. A few were based on the emotional links to my past, to heal specific issues relating to various chakras I knew that needed more work. I also asked for more help with sensing energy with regards to healing and a few other things which I think I mentioned in that article I just referenced.

All of the sessions were unique, and had a purpose, which was not just about what my intentions were, as you are shown and given a certain experience, based on what you need in that moment, with the consciousness direction of the plants involved.

My first session really stood out to me, in comparison to the rest I experienced over the five weeks. It took me right away from here and showed me many things I needed to see at the time. I felt a complete disconnection from my life, possibly similar to how a soul sheds its physical body and feels that weight of responsibility, emotion and life drop off, as it rises up after death, which is commonly mentioned within past life regression accounts. To be honest, it had more of an impact than the conscious astral projection I had done up until then, which was also amazing and very important for my development. (I do feel, and suspect, that if I had done a lot more work with astral projection before heading to Peru, that wouldn’t be the case.)

Like I quickly mentioned in my intro on the moderator intro thread, that first session was when I experienced a sense of true and natural humbleness, because of how disconnected from this life I felt, where I was while out of body at the time, and what I was shown; as I was shown something very specific and detailed that really set in concrete my feeling, and understanding, of the spiritual lesson I was receiving. I was beyond just distance, as I had gone through time and space — far away from the mountainside in the Sacred Valley where Paul was conducting the session. The interesting thing with huachuma is that you still have the ability to come back to your body at any moment you want to, and open yuor eyes, stand up and move around, and when you are ready, you can lay or sit back down and return to the work that is being done — even though it will continue on without you needing to focus on it.

View attachment 274
Paul at the Hummingbird Retreat Peru in Pisac — He's a very experienced shaman and host of the plant medicines

One thing I also remember is how enhanced my psychic abilities were within the ceremonies. For example, in a few of the sessions my claircognizance was just feeding me constant things about people in the group and other topics that popped into my head in relation to the healing going on, which helped me to acknowledged many situations directly relating to my life, including some childhood trauma which I didn't even realise I had. I ended up learning how to use that plant medicine, in combination with my abilities, to actually find out things I was curious about, but that is just something I was touching the surface with because of everything else going on at those times.

I also had a kundalini raising expereince during one of the sessions, but we can raise our kundalini multiple times, so having it happen once wasn't a big deal. Robert Bruce has a great energy work programme for that.

I better finish up here but there is a good reason why I am putting in the effort to guide the group of transients.info folk who are interested in joining me in Peru next year in August, to experience the plant medicine (with the same hosts I had). It’s a very effective method of not just consciousness exploration, but healing, based on what you bring in and what you really require in the moment you go through each of the ceremonies.
Dear Laron, thank you for sharing.
I am truly ready to heal and ascend to my next places of being.
Thank you In advance.

Reactions: Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)