Your Personal Awakening Experience (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Brad

Spiritual & Meditation Teacher
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
Australia
www.mindful-meditations.com
I thought I'd start a new thread and discussion on your personal awakening experience - only if you are willing and want to share it. :)

There is no judgement here, each one of us is on a unique path and offer something special to the greater whole. For some people their awakening can be a gradual process that occurs and builds momentum over many months and years. For others, an event may occur that literally changes you within a short space of time.

For me personally, I think my awakening has been a gradual process, but I've also had some traumatic things occur which have probably propelled my awakening at a quicker rate. I've felt I've had many lifetimes of energy and karma to balance in this lifetime, which has been difficult to deal with. Generally though, these days I am in a pretty good place, and when I look back I can see how far I have come. :)

So feel free to share something about your awakening experience, you can share as much or little as you like.

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
I thought I'd start a new thread and discussion on your personal awakening experience - only if you are willing and want to share it. :)

There is no judgement here, each one of us is on a unique path and offer something special to the greater whole. For some people their awakening can be a gradual process that occurs and builds momentum over many months and years. For others, an event may occur that literally changes you within a short space of time.

For me personally, I think my awakening has been a gradual process, but I've also had some traumatic things occur which have probably propelled my awakening at a quicker rate. I've felt I've had many lifetimes of energy and karma to balance in this lifetime, which has been difficult to deal with. Generally though, these days I am in a pretty good place, and when I look back I can see how far I have come. :)

So feel free to share something about your awakening experience, you can share as much or little as you like.
I feel the same way. Gradual and ongoing as I would say we are still going until #1 we reach a state of that of an avatar or #2 the letting go of the flesh as we embrace timelessness again.

I would also say that I've had some experiences over my life, but to pluck one from the memory books...

Some nights, (before I read anything concerning spiritual matters) I would think about everything and anything. This night in particular, I found the meaning of life within me. The simple answer would be "love." Yet, once that realization came over me, I entered an altered state of conciousness. It was dark in my room and suddenly it was as if the ceiling disappeared and I could see stars in its place. It was also accompanied by a great feeling of blissfulness. <3

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
For me, it's been very gradual. It's also come in "fits and starts". I've made a couple of leaps forward (or upward, if you will) at various times in my 54 years. My early teens was one such jump, some relationship issues later in life resulted in another and, finally, several fear-based catalysts (including 9/11 and the whole 2012 scenario) led me to what I consider a permanent focus on spiritual growth.

Most recently, concerns over economic and global collapse during the few years prior to 2012 had me thoroughly entrenched in a very dark, survival-based place. I was very much in a "prepper" state of mind. Believe it or not, I was actually watching post-apocalyptic movies like "28 Days Later" and "28 Weeks Later" to glean whatever survival skills I could from the scenarios presented. AMC's "Walking Dead" series (with all its animated undead zombies, guts, and gore) led me to the point that I had to seriously rethink what I was doing. I had to ask myself if I really wanted to live in a world like that...and the answer was, certainly not! Knowing what I know now, I've no doubt that I was co-creating a very dark future and headed for some very frightening times.

Through some "Divine Intervention" (in the form of some very fortunate synchronicities), my attitude made a screeching 180-degree turn. I rediscovered the fact that we are spiritual beings first, and we are having this physical experience second. The rediscovery of the fact that we continue on even after this physical body dies removed any remaining fear I had about survival...and I started learning as much as I could about NDEs, life after life, Sacred Geometry, and QHHT. I dived very deeply into the works of Dolores Cannon, Gregg Braden, and many others. I spent every spare moment engrossed in online YouTube presentations, lectures, and videos.

My greatest progress didn't really occur until I learned about a variety of different channeled materials provided by folks like Daryl Anka, Lee Carroll, Jennifer Farley, Maryanne Rada, etc. I remember being very skeptical about the whole "multi-dimensional being" thing, but the more I learned about it, the more much of it resonated with me. With time, I became very grateful for these sources--even the ones whom I believe are considered "false light", because through all this exposure to different things I've learned discernment. I now feel very comfortable reading or listening to just about anything, and feel very confident that I'm able to now easily differentiate between the things that are helpful to my journey and those that are not.

In the past few years, I've taken up meditation, become very awake to events and circumstances in my life and on the globe, and I'm very joyful about my progress and all the opportunities that lie ahead--both for myself and for Humanity. Several years ago I felt an urge to write--and to share some of my discoveries with others through my blog at https://rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com/. In fact, I think that was how I met Laron--as his transients site was one I followed.

So as long as this post is, that's the Cliff's Notes version of my journey to this wonderful place...and all you wonderful people!

:)

<3 <3 <3

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I’ve caught up on most of the weekends activities and done the transients.info maintenance. This Monday afternoon I am spending a bit of time being a Roundtable participant.

My recent introduction on the sticky moderator thread over on the Roundtable Announcement/News board, holds a lot of information around my spiritual nature, but I didn’t directly address this great topic that Brad has manifested into being.

For me, there wasn’t really one situation that did it, it was gradual. But I can think of a few things that reinforced what I already had experienced, and knew, in different and direct ways at various times over the years.

Before I mention the thing that stands out a bit more than everything else, in terms of a type of awakening experience, I will list the things I had already directly experienced that I can recall right now. I had:

• learnt to astral project and consciously travel out of body
  • learnt to see multiple colors of my aura (got a fright when they suddenly appeared the first time!)
  • developed the ability to sense the status, health and activity of energy centres in connection to healing
  • experienced firsthand astral sight, so I could view my astral body simultaneously to being in a meditative state back in body (which was amazing the first time it occurred)
  • attained a level of freedom from multiple elements of my ego, so I could act and react from the heart space/consciousness instead of having ego control me (this was a great deal of work over a long period of time)
  • developed the ability to facilitate healing for some serious pain/illnesses simply through laying my hands on the areas
  • learnt how to move spirits and energy on that didn’t belong (I have a strong ability here which has also been confirmed by other sensitives)
  • developed to a higher degree with my claircognizance ability. (I've had many validations)
  • studied my dreams for at least 3 years beforehand — which brought with it the awareness of regular prophetic dreams — to help with such things as healing, ego development, karma and health issues
  • worked with my energy centres ( I don't just mean chakras, as there are so many other minor and major centers) so I could manipulate energy in my body for healing and astral travel. I reached a stage of being able to sense energy movement anywhere I focused (teachings from Robert Bruce’s ‘Energy Work’ book is what I used )

So after all that, which of course took years to achieve, in 2011 I took a spiritual journey into Peru to experience plant medicine, specifically huachuma (5 ceremonies), but I did have one ayahuasca ceremony separate to the guided group experience while I was over there. I have shared this on transients.info in the past (I have a long article here, talking about some of the things I experienced in the ceremonies.)

While I had already achieved a lot, that trip still had an impact on me and was very important as I took with me intentions into each of those ceremonies. A few were based on the emotional links to my past, to heal specific issues relating to various chakras I knew that needed more work. I also asked for more help with sensing energy with regards to healing and a few other things which I think I mentioned in that article I just referenced.

All of the sessions were unique, and had a purpose, which was not just about what my intentions were, as you are shown and given a certain experience, based on what you need in that moment, with the consciousness direction of the plants involved.

My first session really stood out to me, in comparison to the rest I experienced over the five weeks. It took me right away from here and showed me many things I needed to see at the time. I felt a complete disconnection from my life, possibly similar to how a soul sheds its physical body and feels that weight of responsibility, emotion and life drop off, as it rises up after death, which is commonly mentioned within past life regression accounts. To be honest, it had more of an impact than the conscious astral projection I had done up until then, which was also amazing and very important for my development. (I do feel, and suspect, that if I had done a lot more work with astral projection before heading to Peru, that wouldn’t be the case.)

Like I quickly mentioned in my intro on the moderator intro thread, that first session was when I experienced a sense of true and natural humbleness, because of how disconnected from this life I felt, where I was while out of body at the time, and what I was shown; as I was shown something very specific and detailed that really set in concrete my feeling, and understanding, of the spiritual lesson I was receiving. I was beyond just distance, as I had gone through time and space — far away from the mountainside in the Sacred Valley where Paul was conducting the session. The interesting thing with huachuma is that you still have the ability to come back to your body at any moment you want to, and open yuor eyes, stand up and move around, and when you are ready, you can lay or sit back down and return to the work that is being done — even though it will continue on without you needing to focus on it.

paul hummingbird.jpg
Paul at the Hummingbird Retreat Peru in Pisac — He's a very experienced shaman and host of the plant medicines

One thing I also remember is how enhanced my psychic abilities were within the ceremonies. For example, in a few of the sessions my claircognizance was just feeding me constant things about people in the group and other topics that popped into my head in relation to the healing going on, which helped me to acknowledged many situations directly relating to my life, including some childhood trauma which I didn't even realise I had. I ended up learning how to use that plant medicine, in combination with my abilities, to actually find out things I was curious about, but that is just something I was touching the surface with because of everything else going on at those times.

I also had a kundalini raising expereince during one of the sessions, but we can raise our kundalini multiple times, so having it happen once wasn't a big deal. Robert Bruce has a great energy work programme for that.

I better finish up here but there is a good reason why I am putting in the effort to guide the group of transients.info folk who are interested in joining me in Peru next year in August, to experience the plant medicine (with the same hosts I had). It’s a very effective method of not just consciousness exploration, but healing, based on what you bring in and what you really require in the moment you go through each of the ceremonies.

Last edited:
OP
Brad

Brad

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
Australia
I feel the same way. Gradual and ongoing as I would say we are still going until #1 we reach a state of that of an avatar or #2 the letting go of the flesh as we embrace timelessness again.

I would also say that I've had some experiences over my life, but to pluck one from the memory books...

Some nights, (before I read anything concerning spiritual matters) I would think about everything and anything. This night in particular, I found the meaning of life within me. The simple answer would be "love." Yet, once that realization came over me, I entered an altered state of conciousness. It was dark in my room and suddenly it was as if the ceiling disappeared and I could see stars in its place. It was also accompanied by a great feeling of blissfulness. <3
Thanks for sharing your personal experience and journey Brian, that sounds like a special awakening experience. Namaste. :)

Reactions: Brian and Stargazer
OP
Brad

Brad

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
Australia
For me, it's been very gradual. It's also come in "fits and starts". I've made a couple of leaps forward (or upward, if you will) at various times in my 54 years. My early teens was one such jump, some relationship issues later in life resulted in another and, finally, several fear-based catalysts (including 9/11 and the whole 2012 scenario) led me to what I consider a permanent focus on spiritual growth.

Most recently, concerns over economic and global collapse during the few years prior to 2012 had me thoroughly entrenched in a very dark, survival-based place. I was very much in a "prepper" state of mind. Believe it or not, I was actually watching post-apocalyptic movies like "28 Days Later" and "28 Weeks Later" to glean whatever survival skills I could from the scenarios presented. AMC's "Walking Dead" series (with all its animated undead zombies, guts, and gore) led me to the point that I had to seriously rethink what I was doing. I had to ask myself if I really wanted to live in a world like that...and the answer was, certainly not! Knowing what I know now, I've no doubt that I was co-creating a very dark future and headed for some very frightening times.

Through some "Divine Intervention" (in the form of some very fortunate synchronicities), my attitude made a screeching 180-degree turn. I rediscovered the fact that we are spiritual beings first, and we are having this physical experience second. The rediscovery of the fact that we continue on even after this physical body dies removed any remaining fear I had about survival...and I started learning as much as I could about NDEs, life after life, Sacred Geometry, and QHHT. I dived very deeply into the works of Dolores Cannon, Gregg Braden, and many others. I spent every spare moment engrossed in online YouTube presentations, lectures, and videos.

My greatest progress didn't really occur until I learned about a variety of different channeled materials provided by folks like Daryl Anka, Lee Carroll, Jennifer Farley, Maryanne Rada, etc. I remember being very skeptical about the whole "multi-dimensional being" thing, but the more I learned about it, the more much of it resonated with me. With time, I became very grateful for these sources--even the ones whom I believe are considered "false light", because through all this exposure to different things I've learned discernment. I now feel very comfortable reading or listening to just about anything, and feel very confident that I'm able to now easily differentiate between the things that are helpful to my journey and those that are not.

In the past few years, I've taken up meditation, become very awake to events and circumstances in my life and on the globe, and I'm very joyful about my progress and all the opportunities that lie ahead--both for myself and for Humanity. Several years ago I felt an urge to write--and to share some of my discoveries with others through my blog at https://rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com/. In fact, I think that was how I met Laron--as his transients site was one I followed.

So as long as this post is, that's the Cliff's Notes version of my journey to this wonderful place...and all you wonderful people!

<3 <3 <3
Thanks Stargazer, what a journey you've been on - thanks for sharing it in so much detail as well. :)

I also love Lee Carroll's work and love listening to Kryon on the free audio section of his website (www.kryon.com). While listening, I find myself becoming quite emotional at times and feel healing taking place within me at times too. Lee is a very pure channel, which can be quite rare in our world. Daryl Anka who channels Bashar is also a good source of channelled information, as you mention.

All the best on your journey forward!

Namaste.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Brad

Brad

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
Australia
I’ve caught up on most of the weekends activities and done the transients.info maintenance. This Monday afternoon I am spending a bit of time being a Roundtable participant.

My recent introduction on the sticky moderator thread over on the Roundtable Announcement/News board, holds a lot of information around my spiritual nature, but I didn’t directly address this great topic that Brad has manifested into being.

For me, there wasn’t really one situation that did it, it was gradual. But I can think of a few things that reinforced what I already had experienced, and knew, in different and direct ways at various times over the years.

Before I mention the thing that stands out a bit more than everything else, in terms of a type of awakening experience, I will list the things I had already directly experienced that I can recall right now. I had:

• learnt to astral project and consciously travel out of body
  • learnt to see multiple colors of my aura (got a fright when they suddenly appeared the first time!)
  • developed the ability to sense the status, health and activity of energy centres in connection to healing
  • experienced firsthand astral sight, so I could view my astral body simultaneously to being in a meditative state back in body (which was amazing the first time it occurred)
  • attained a level of freedom from multiple elements of my ego, so I could act and react from the heart space/consciousness instead of having ego control me (this was a great deal of work over a long period of time)
  • developed the ability to facilitate healing for some serious pain/illnesses simply through laying my hands on the areas
  • learnt how to move spirits and energy on that didn’t belong (I have a strong ability here which has also been confirmed by other sensitives)
  • developed to a higher degree with my claircognizance ability. (I've had many validations)
  • studied my dreams for at least 3 years beforehand — which brought with it the awareness of regular prophetic dreams — to help with such things as healing, ego development, karma and health issues
  • worked with my energy centres ( I don't just mean chakras, as there are so many other minor and major centers) so I could manipulate energy in my body for healing and astral travel. I reached a stage of being able to sense energy movement anywhere I focused (teachings from Robert Bruce’s ‘Energy Work’ book is what I used )

So after all that, which of course took years to achieve, in 2011 I took a spiritual journey into Peru to experience plant medicine, specifically huachuma (5 ceremonies), but I did have one ayahuasca ceremony separate to the guided group experience while I was over there. I have shared this on transients.info in the past (I have a long article here, talking about some of the things I experienced in the ceremonies.)

While I had already achieved a lot, that trip still had an impact on me and was very important as I took with me intentions into each of those ceremonies. A few were based on the emotional links to my past, to heal specific issues relating to various chakras I knew that needed more work. I also asked for more help with sensing energy with regards to healing and a few other things which I think I mentioned in that article I just referenced.

All of the sessions were unique, and had a purpose, which was not just about what my intentions were, as you are shown and given a certain experience, based on what you need in that moment, with the consciousness direction of the plants involved.

My first session really stood out to me, in comparison to the rest I experienced over the five weeks. It took me right away from here and showed me many things I needed to see at the time. I felt a complete disconnection from my life, possibly similar to how a soul sheds its physical body and feels that weight of responsibility, emotion and life drop off, as it rises up after death, which is commonly mentioned within past life regression accounts. To be honest, it had more of an impact than the conscious astral projection I had done up until then, which was also amazing and very important for my development. (I do feel, and suspect, that if I had done a lot more work with astral projection before heading to Peru, that wouldn’t be the case.)

Like I quickly mentioned in my intro on the moderator intro thread, that first session was when I experienced a sense of true and natural humbleness, because of how disconnected from this life I felt, where I was while out of body at the time, and what I was shown; as I was shown something very specific and detailed that really set in concrete my feeling, and understanding, of the spiritual lesson I was receiving. I was beyond just distance, as I had gone through time and space — far away from the mountainside in the Sacred Valley where Paul was conducting the session. The interesting thing with huachuma is that you still have the ability to come back to your body at any moment you want to, and open yuor eyes, stand up and move around, and when you are ready, you can lay or sit back down and return to the work that is being done — even though it will continue on without you needing to focus on it.

View attachment 274
Paul at the Hummingbird Retreat Peru in Pisac — He's a very experienced shaman and host of the plant medicines

One thing I also remember is how enhanced my psychic abilities were within the ceremonies. For example, in a few of the sessions my claircognizance was just feeding me constant things about people in the group and other topics that popped into my head in relation to the healing going on, which helped me to acknowledged many situations directly relating to my life, including some childhood trauma which I didn't even realise I had. I ended up learning how to use that plant medicine, in combination with my abilities, to actually find out things I was curious about, but that is just something I was touching the surface with because of everything else going on at those times.

I also had a kundalini raising expereince during one of the sessions, but we can raise our kundalini multiple times, so having it happen once wasn't a big deal. Robert Bruce has a great energy work programme for that.

I better finish up here but there is a good reason why I am putting in the effort to guide the group of transients.info folk who are interested in joining me in Peru next year in August, to experience the plant medicine (with the same hosts I had). It’s a very effective method of not just consciousness exploration, but healing, based on what you bring in and what you really require in the moment you go through each of the ceremonies.
Wow Laron, what a journey of self development and discovery you have been on! Congratulations.

Thanks for taking the time to share with us some of your experiences in so much detail too. :)

Namaste my friend.

Ben

Brother of Awen
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Shrewsbury, UK
What a great idea for a thread @Brad thank you Sir!

For me it has been a gradual accrual of experiences that interrelate back and forth and in between, revealing layers underneath as each nexus point is established enabling more strands unbeknown until realised "later" (there is no time) on.

It started as a child whereupon I found planet Earth and the people on it extremely alien to me and a sense of wanting to go home came over me on a daily basis regardless of what I was doing. I used to talk to trees from about 8 years old onwards and found that I could intuitively understand them...a gift I would be soon to lose for years as teenage life beckoned.

I wrestled with dogma whilst under the roof of two atheist parents, unsatisfied that there simply was nothing whilst even less satisfied with the answers given to me by established religions. The nearest one that came close was Buddhism and I began to meditate before sleep, albeit an uninitiated, constant attempt to access more. I was about 14 years old by now.

At 15 (and I'm not proud of this I might add but equally wouldn't retract these experiences) I experimented with LSD and various forms of mushroom and was privy to Source properly for the first time since childhood. Everything breathed and vibrated in tandem with my breath leaving the everlasting impression that all physical matter is alive in its own right, even if inanimate. Then follows a darker period of teenage uncertainty, where my search for Soul became replaced with hedonism.

At 23 I began to read into conspiracy theories and the symbolism of the likes of David Icke caused me to venture into the world and see the deception first hand for myself. Rather than castrate my spirituality it propelled it as I realised that ancient organisations, species and sects had so fastidiously believed in a dimensional reality beyond our own fitted with my previous experiences although a slight sense of guilt at having them and frustration at no one listening was repressive to a certain extent. Nonetheless I studied Pagan practices with vigour from this point onwards and have done ever since.

Such was my interest that I studied Wicca for many years that eventually lead me into more ritualistic magic. I had been followed by the number 777 for years by now but wrote it off as superstition that it had any meaning. It wasn't until Crowley's Liber 777 literally fell on my foot in a bookstore that I took notice of it's inherent message and years of studying symbolic and astrological correspondences ensued. Frustrated at the cumbersome rituals and lack of ability to harness energy I recoiled from the system in order to concentrate on my own ego and Soul that was clearly being impeded by either a lack of finesse or feeling, or both. Conceptually and intellectually I understood much but spiritually I was mute, other than inherent belief.

I took parts of Wicca with me forward from there and created my own practices based around what had worked for me and what hadn't and those practices are still with me today alongside the study of Druidry whereupon I can feel and perceive much more than any time hitherto. However...I've skipped forward there. A huge breakthrough for me was driving one day and I finally (and not without want of trying) saw the aura around a tree, then another, then another etc until now it is instant! The same is true of people and animals but slightly more fickle for me. In this respect I have come full circle from the child I once was communing with trees to the adult releasing his inner child to the same ends. However, this time (and thanks to certain Transient members @Laron and @Henda ) I became aware that trees are the interdimensional facilitators of all that is manifest on this world and others. I have come to realise that through them, my initial wishes to "go home" are manifesting in abilities that allow me to whenever I wish, whilst also communicating a 3D experience to Source, here, now yet at all "times" (I prefer to say moments). It is important for me to point out the synchronicity of this realisation with the Nature based study of Druidry has been huuuuuge one for me and this is why I'm here now, writing this :)

Important to note that during all of the above outline I have had UFO experiences visually and one occasion with missing time and experiences with light beings who have visited me at night at various times in my life. Presences and beings of various guises in my visual field, my dreams and my perception are a common place, daily reality for me and very, very welcome too.

Thanks Brad !

Curious Senior

Rambling Companion
Jul 22, 2016
If I am doing this wrong, please excuse me. I will claim Senioritis. This is some of my spiritual journey.
It was in 1984 that my husband and I began our spiritual journey, a journey that has been as humbling as it has been enlightening. Not only have many questions been answered for us, our eyes have been opened to the wonders of the universe and our hearts to our Creator. To explain this is often difficult for words seldom do justice to the inner searching and findings one encounters upon the path.

Our search began at a moment in our lives when we found ourselves with grown sons; time was now presenting us with reflections, questions, desires for something beyond what we were experiencing and we felt all of the promptings of that still, small voice but were unable to decipher what these urgings meant.

I happened see a television show regarding the "New Age" philosophy and this seemed to intensify these urgings we had been feeling. We found ourselves at Taylor's looking for anything new age, anything metaphysical, anything that might answer the questions we carried within us, and so we began our intensive reading program. To date we have over three hundred books in our library, all have been read and all have added a piece to our puzzle. I feel we have qualified for a doctorate degree in metaphysics based on our reading alone.

For the first six months we turned off the television, forgot about the newspapers, seldom answered the telephone, we only wanted to concentrate on our new found truths. We were amazed at what we were discovering, the mysteries of the ancients, the gift of meditation and prayer, the quieting of mind and body in order to hear that still small voice. We learned to visualize the past as well as the future we wished to experience. We sought local teachers, attended classes. When it was time to move on, we sought other teachers but always with that inner knowing that the truth was within and seeking those who would help this truth to manifest in ourselves. We learned that only the individual can find his truth and in his own time, at his own pace.

We rejected some teachers; we stayed to learn from others. Over the years we have found many sheep in wolves clothing and this too has been a learning experience.

Our reason for being became clearer for each of us. This path we travel is a very individual path and we were so very fortunate that we traveled it together. We may have walked at different paces at times, but we always know we are together in our direction and our destination. We have also learned the difficult lesson that everyone is not ready for this journey and we are not the tour guides, only one of the tourists.

During our journeys to Turkey, where we lived for two years, our visits to England, our two year stay in Greece, we were fortunate in meeting many individuals who are seeking the same answers, the same truths and who have been our teachers, our students, our wayshowers. We have been most fortunate in being able to travel to some of the worlds' sacred sites, places of ancient energy and to spiritual centers. We have absorbed the history of Persepolis in ancient Persia, the tomb of Cyrus the Great. We have joined in the prayers at Saint Peters' Basilica in Rome, toured the Vatican and gazed at the majestic art of Michelangelo and the Sistine Chapel. We climbed the tor at Glastonbury of King Arthur fame and marveled at the creations of Stonehenge. We gathered energy from the White Eagle Lodge and the cathedrals of England.

We climbed the steps inside the great pyramid and walked through the Valley of the Kings experiencing the tombs of the Pharaohs near Luxor. In Turkey we drank from the well of Saint Peter in Tarsus, viewed the tomb of Saint John and walked the path near Mary's home. We entered underground cities of the early Christians and truly felt their presence. Twice we traveled to the home of Mevlana and felt the spiritual ecstasy of the Whirling Dervishes. In Greece we climbed Mount Olympus and at Delphi we sought the energy of the Oracle and of course, the Acropolis in Athens. It was a wondrous time for learning and absorbing. Mother earth has truly become our starship and this inner and outer space trip the most important trip of our lives

We belong to Quartus, a group that shares teachings and written words with other seekers, to A.R.E., the Association for Research and Enlightenment, have attended many seminars and lectures, listened to countless tapes, read hundreds of books and spent thousands of hours in quiet reflections, in meditation. We have opened our home to others who are seeking and shared these connections made with other energies and we have never charged for these teachings. We are not seeking to be famous or wealthy but only wish to help others find their answers. We have merged much wisdom with our conscious mind, even our subconscious self and we are grateful for those who chose to share this with us and we find as we continue on this journey, it is our own universal self, our wisdom gained from our soul that is our best teacher, our lover, our friend.

We have spent countless hours experiencing what you will share with us in these writings. These have been gained through connecting my energy with energies outside this dimension. It is the tuning into frequencies outside the physical senses. This is not a trance, not a possession of other energies; it is the acceptance of thought from loving teachers, those who share their wisdom and love, the tuning in to the universe and listening and passing on that which is given. I do it through vocal expression, my wife through the written word. This is not something given to a few but it is given to those who seek, who knock, who have the faith and trust in a power beyond the ego and personality.

What did we wish to attain? It is very simple. The world is in turmoil, through turmoil and the changing of old ways, room is made for the new. Many are feeling this void within their lives; many do not know why or even how to fill this void. Perhaps through the sharing of what we have lovingly been given we can help someone, to urge someone to start their own search for the truth, I do not call these loving words channeling.

Channeling has been a misused word and conjures up negative reactions. These are connections, the intentional seeking and the lovingly given thoughts from around and through the universe.

Whether you agree with what has been given or reject what is written, it changes nothing. It is the individual who creates his own truth. Much of what we have gathered has been a mystery to us as well. Many of these experiences have become more focused as we have walked our path. Many things that were, at first, incomprehensible are now a part of our being and we are grateful.

To acquire these words has taken many years of seeking and I spent long hours putting these onto paper and then the computer. This has been a labor of love for both of us.

We have been told many times, in these lessons, to reach for the stars and you will touch them, that is what these words are all about.

I have intrusted these words with our grandson, My husband made his transition and I deal with health issues. Our grandson will know what to do with them.

Thank you Izoph.

I believe we are on the spiritual journey from the moment we incarnate in the body but growing up in a society, we ignore the calling and the path we chose to walk. Instead we choose to experience life in many different forms and somehow we forget why we came. Of course, we get cought up in the wheel of karma with all the dramas until our Higher self says "enough, time to walk your path".

When I was a child of 5, I used to spend my play time on a nearby cemetery. I would decorate the graves and re-arrange the flowers, candles and the rest, that people would leave for their loved ones. My mother used to freak out of fear and say that i was lead by evil spirits. And then I would bring those flowers home...She was besotted... I can't remember any details of these plays anymore, but years later, I used to be scared of the dead and I used to ask not to "see" anything. And I didn't. I was afraid of everything. My mother believed in curses and black magic and my dad had weird and scary UFO experiences. I was terrified of his stories of which I don't remember much.
So the years went by. I knew we, humans, are not alone and are not invincible as we thought we were. I knew there was more but life dramas kept me busy and away from it all, although I was being kept reminded by my prophetic and vivid dreams.
At the age of 18 I met a prophet and a spiritual healer from Croatia, Braco. I've learned a lot from him and my faith kept strong but I wasn't on my path up until the age of 36,37 where my inner self started changing. I started having feelings of emptiness and less desire for materialistic world. I took more interest in my deeper self and exploration of consciousness. I had a Greek friend who was a Tarot and a coffee cup reader. I loved it!
And then my life completely took turn. In the shortest period of time I have moved from the southern hemisphere back to northern. I never had any desire to do so. Circumstances were in control and I was just following the lead. I was curious and I was taking a leap of faith, adventure. Once again I tried materialistic life thinking that this is why I'm here. Nope! I was washed and tumbled dried and eventually hung on a rope to dry. Okay, I get it, I get it! Back to Spirit!
Unexpectedly, I meet my godmother whom I didn't see or hear from in 22 years. She's a Reiki master who spends most of her time in Himalayas learning from real Yogis. She takes me and initiates me into a Violet Flame, against her wish as she said. She had visions 3 days in a row and "they" have instructed her to initiate me. So she did. I had no idea what's happening at the time. I was learning what she was teaching me and I loved it. I wanted more knowledge. I was curious. Few months after that I learn about Dolores Cannon and i take a QHHT course. I love that too! Ha, I speak to the spirit again and this time it gets recorded. How fabulous!
And now I'm attending a spiritual development group where I'm learning even more.
I have also done a High Priesthood activation with Anrita Melchizedek which has definitely done something within me as I find myself following the laws of unconditional love which I couldn't do before as I often seemed to be very cold or emotionless.
I have also experienced OBE without knowing what it was. Something weird was happening with my body, the shakes, the waves and head tie down. When I explained all this to Lorna Wilson, she told me to look up the OBE, and yes that's what it was.
I love it! Bring it on Universe! Let's all become Light!

I still get distracted from my path, I become lazy at times but they have a way of reminding me to stop messing around and get back on it. I surround myself with like-minded people as much as I can, especially on internet. It is my support group, people that keep going and it's a great help. This place is another amazing place to be. Thank you for creating it Laron and thank you everyone for sharing and supporting.
Love and Light to everyone.. <3

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
All my life I knew we were not alone in this Universe. I understood and believed in reincarnation. I also knew there was much more than this physical life and as a teen I explored it all. Then I grew up, got married and had kids. I was now raising a family, taking care of a household, working a job and living a 3D life. There wasn't much time left out of each day to explore anything so I kind went into a long sleep. I had come fully into my "left brain" and I left my creative right brain to the wayside to hardly be used. Sure, I painted a little, I did crafts but I was essentially sound asleep.

I ran my own website design business for nearly twelve years which worked to keep me very securely ensconced in my left brain never venturing out to explore much beyond website codes. Then as suddenly as I had gone to sleep, I awoke with a jolt. It was like a code in my brain had fired and it was time to come back online. I couldn't keep up the website design another minute so I quit and sold my domain and immersed myself into anything and everything metaphysical. I was on a fast learning track of reading and educating myself and I guess I'm still there. I want to learn, read and explore everything.

I could honestly say I was awake since birth, went to sleep, then woke up again as my codes fired.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Brad wrote: Such was my interest that I studied Wicca for many years that eventually lead me into more ritualistic magic. I had been followed by the number 777 for years by now but wrote it off as superstition that it had any meaning. It wasn't until Crowley's Liber 777 literally fell on my foot in a bookstore that I took notice of it's inherent message and years of studying symbolic and astrological correspondences ensued.

Brad,

I couldn't reply to your particular post. For some reason the "reply" button isn't showing on the individual posts for me. Anyway...I think I may have taken this picture for you today without knowing it.

For some reason, when my son and I were noticing all kinds of repeat numbers on our trip to Chinatown today, I felt I should take the attached photo. Then I read your post and knew why I must have taken it. Have a look...

LOL!:D

Attachments

OP
Brad

Brad

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
Australia
What a great idea for a thread @Brad thank you Sir!

For me it has been a gradual accrual of experiences that interrelate back and forth and in between, revealing layers underneath as each nexus point is established enabling more strands unbeknown until realised "later" (there is no time) on.

It started as a child whereupon I found planet Earth and the people on it extremely alien to me and a sense of wanting to go home came over me on a daily basis regardless of what I was doing. I used to talk to trees from about 8 years old onwards and found that I could intuitively understand them...a gift I would be soon to lose for years as teenage life beckoned.

I wrestled with dogma whilst under the roof of two atheist parents, unsatisfied that there simply was nothing whilst even less satisfied with the answers given to me by established religions. The nearest one that came close was Buddhism and I began to meditate before sleep, albeit an uninitiated, constant attempt to access more. I was about 14 years old by now.

At 15 (and I'm not proud of this I might add but equally wouldn't retract these experiences) I experimented with LSD and various forms of mushroom and was privy to Source properly for the first time since childhood. Everything breathed and vibrated in tandem with my breath leaving the everlasting impression that all physical matter is alive in its own right, even if inanimate. Then follows a darker period of teenage uncertainty, where my search for Soul became replaced with hedonism.

At 23 I began to read into conspiracy theories and the symbolism of the likes of David Icke caused me to venture into the world and see the deception first hand for myself. Rather than castrate my spirituality it propelled it as I realised that ancient organisations, species and sects had so fastidiously believed in a dimensional reality beyond our own fitted with my previous experiences although a slight sense of guilt at having them and frustration at no one listening was repressive to a certain extent. Nonetheless I studied Pagan practices with vigour from this point onwards and have done ever since.

Such was my interest that I studied Wicca for many years that eventually lead me into more ritualistic magic. I had been followed by the number 777 for years by now but wrote it off as superstition that it had any meaning. It wasn't until Crowley's Liber 777 literally fell on my foot in a bookstore that I took notice of it's inherent message and years of studying symbolic and astrological correspondences ensued. Frustrated at the cumbersome rituals and lack of ability to harness energy I recoiled from the system in order to concentrate on my own ego and Soul that was clearly being impeded by either a lack of finesse or feeling, or both. Conceptually and intellectually I understood much but spiritually I was mute, other than inherent belief.

I took parts of Wicca with me forward from there and created my own practices based around what had worked for me and what hadn't and those practices are still with me today alongside the study of Druidry whereupon I can feel and perceive much more than any time hitherto. However...I've skipped forward there. A huge breakthrough for me was driving one day and I finally (and not without want of trying) saw the aura around a tree, then another, then another etc until now it is instant! The same is true of people and animals but slightly more fickle for me. In this respect I have come full circle from the child I once was communing with trees to the adult releasing his inner child to the same ends. However, this time (and thanks to certain Transient members @Laron and @Henda ) I became aware that trees are the interdimensional facilitators of all that is manifest on this world and others. I have come to realise that through them, my initial wishes to "go home" are manifesting in abilities that allow me to whenever I wish, whilst also communicating a 3D experience to Source, here, now yet at all "times" (I prefer to say moments). It is important for me to point out the synchronicity of this realisation with the Nature based study of Druidry has been huuuuuge one for me and this is why I'm here now, writing this :)

Important to note that during all of the above outline I have had UFO experiences visually and one occasion with missing time and experiences with light beings who have visited me at night at various times in my life. Presences and beings of various guises in my visual field, my dreams and my perception are a common place, daily reality for me and very, very welcome too.

Thanks Brad !
Thanks Ben for sharing your experiences. :)

I can certainly relate to you, in the sense of wanting to go home and feeling alien to this world. I've felt like an alien my whole life.lol

I am acutely sensitive and an empath. I seem to feel a much wider range of emotions than most people, which can be very challenging. For many years I have sought solitude for this reason, but I guess like anything a balance is important!

I do push myself at times to leave my home and socialise with others, but it doesn't come naturally. :)

That's interesting about your experiences with trees. I have seen auras around trees I think once or twice. Have you ever tried talking to a tree and see if it answers? I have a couple times and heard a voice in my mind, a kind of telepathic communication.

Thanks again for sharing your spiritual path and experiences.

OP
Brad

Brad

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
Australia
If I am doing this wrong, please excuse me. I will claim Senioritis. This is some of my spiritual journey.
It was in 1984 that my husband and I began our spiritual journey, a journey that has been as humbling as it has been enlightening. Not only have many questions been answered for us, our eyes have been opened to the wonders of the universe and our hearts to our Creator. To explain this is often difficult for words seldom do justice to the inner searching and findings one encounters upon the path.

Our search began at a moment in our lives when we found ourselves with grown sons; time was now presenting us with reflections, questions, desires for something beyond what we were experiencing and we felt all of the promptings of that still, small voice but were unable to decipher what these urgings meant.

I happened see a television show regarding the "New Age" philosophy and this seemed to intensify these urgings we had been feeling. We found ourselves at Taylor's looking for anything new age, anything metaphysical, anything that might answer the questions we carried within us, and so we began our intensive reading program. To date we have over three hundred books in our library, all have been read and all have added a piece to our puzzle. I feel we have qualified for a doctorate degree in metaphysics based on our reading alone.

For the first six months we turned off the television, forgot about the newspapers, seldom answered the telephone, we only wanted to concentrate on our new found truths. We were amazed at what we were discovering, the mysteries of the ancients, the gift of meditation and prayer, the quieting of mind and body in order to hear that still small voice. We learned to visualize the past as well as the future we wished to experience. We sought local teachers, attended classes. When it was time to move on, we sought other teachers but always with that inner knowing that the truth was within and seeking those who would help this truth to manifest in ourselves. We learned that only the individual can find his truth and in his own time, at his own pace.

We rejected some teachers; we stayed to learn from others. Over the years we have found many sheep in wolves clothing and this too has been a learning experience.

Our reason for being became clearer for each of us. This path we travel is a very individual path and we were so very fortunate that we traveled it together. We may have walked at different paces at times, but we always know we are together in our direction and our destination. We have also learned the difficult lesson that everyone is not ready for this journey and we are not the tour guides, only one of the tourists.

During our journeys to Turkey, where we lived for two years, our visits to England, our two year stay in Greece, we were fortunate in meeting many individuals who are seeking the same answers, the same truths and who have been our teachers, our students, our wayshowers. We have been most fortunate in being able to travel to some of the worlds' sacred sites, places of ancient energy and to spiritual centers. We have absorbed the history of Persepolis in ancient Persia, the tomb of Cyrus the Great. We have joined in the prayers at Saint Peters' Basilica in Rome, toured the Vatican and gazed at the majestic art of Michelangelo and the Sistine Chapel. We climbed the tor at Glastonbury of King Arthur fame and marveled at the creations of Stonehenge. We gathered energy from the White Eagle Lodge and the cathedrals of England.

We climbed the steps inside the great pyramid and walked through the Valley of the Kings experiencing the tombs of the Pharaohs near Luxor. In Turkey we drank from the well of Saint Peter in Tarsus, viewed the tomb of Saint John and walked the path near Mary's home. We entered underground cities of the early Christians and truly felt their presence. Twice we traveled to the home of Mevlana and felt the spiritual ecstasy of the Whirling Dervishes. In Greece we climbed Mount Olympus and at Delphi we sought the energy of the Oracle and of course, the Acropolis in Athens. It was a wondrous time for learning and absorbing. Mother earth has truly become our starship and this inner and outer space trip the most important trip of our lives

We belong to Quartus, a group that shares teachings and written words with other seekers, to A.R.E., the Association for Research and Enlightenment, have attended many seminars and lectures, listened to countless tapes, read hundreds of books and spent thousands of hours in quiet reflections, in meditation. We have opened our home to others who are seeking and shared these connections made with other energies and we have never charged for these teachings. We are not seeking to be famous or wealthy but only wish to help others find their answers. We have merged much wisdom with our conscious mind, even our subconscious self and we are grateful for those who chose to share this with us and we find as we continue on this journey, it is our own universal self, our wisdom gained from our soul that is our best teacher, our lover, our friend.

We have spent countless hours experiencing what you will share with us in these writings. These have been gained through connecting my energy with energies outside this dimension. It is the tuning into frequencies outside the physical senses. This is not a trance, not a possession of other energies; it is the acceptance of thought from loving teachers, those who share their wisdom and love, the tuning in to the universe and listening and passing on that which is given. I do it through vocal expression, my wife through the written word. This is not something given to a few but it is given to those who seek, who knock, who have the faith and trust in a power beyond the ego and personality.

What did we wish to attain? It is very simple. The world is in turmoil, through turmoil and the changing of old ways, room is made for the new. Many are feeling this void within their lives; many do not know why or even how to fill this void. Perhaps through the sharing of what we have lovingly been given we can help someone, to urge someone to start their own search for the truth, I do not call these loving words channeling.

Channeling has been a misused word and conjures up negative reactions. These are connections, the intentional seeking and the lovingly given thoughts from around and through the universe.

Whether you agree with what has been given or reject what is written, it changes nothing. It is the individual who creates his own truth. Much of what we have gathered has been a mystery to us as well. Many of these experiences have become more focused as we have walked our path. Many things that were, at first, incomprehensible are now a part of our being and we are grateful.

To acquire these words has taken many years of seeking and I spent long hours putting these onto paper and then the computer. This has been a labor of love for both of us.

We have been told many times, in these lessons, to reach for the stars and you will touch them, that is what these words are all about.

I have intrusted these words with our grandson, My husband made his transition and I deal with health issues. Our grandson will know what to do with them.

Thank you Izoph.
Wow what a journey you have been on and experienced, thanks for sharing it with us all. I was only 4 years old in 1984. :)

It's great to connect with like minded people that are also on a spiritual path. Unfortunately the way the system is, that many people are caught up in distractions or making a living, that they forget what is really important in life.

I've been employed in jobs to make money, but could never continue it. While these days, I am not rich, I am rich in so many other ways, and feel a sense of purpose and passion creating guided meditations to share with others.

Thanks very much for sharing your story, it sounds like it would be a great autobiography!

OP
Brad

Brad

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
Australia
I believe we are on the spiritual journey from the moment we incarnate in the body but growing up in a society, we ignore the calling and the path we chose to walk. Instead we choose to experience life in many different forms and somehow we forget why we came. Of course, we get cought up in the wheel of karma with all the dramas until our Higher self says "enough, time to walk your path".

When I was a child of 5, I used to spend my play time on a nearby cemetery. I would decorate the graves and re-arrange the flowers, candles and the rest, that people would leave for their loved ones. My mother used to freak out of fear and say that i was lead by evil spirits. And then I would bring those flowers home...She was besotted... I can't remember any details of these plays anymore, but years later, I used to be scared of the dead and I used to ask not to "see" anything. And I didn't. I was afraid of everything. My mother believed in curses and black magic and my dad had weird and scary UFO experiences. I was terrified of his stories of which I don't remember much.
So the years went by. I knew we, humans, are not alone and are not invincible as we thought we were. I knew there was more but life dramas kept me busy and away from it all, although I was being kept reminded by my prophetic and vivid dreams.
At the age of 18 I met a prophet and a spiritual healer from Croatia, Braco. I've learned a lot from him and my faith kept strong but I wasn't on my path up until the age of 36,37 where my inner self started changing. I started having feelings of emptiness and less desire for materialistic world. I took more interest in my deeper self and exploration of consciousness. I had a Greek friend who was a Tarot and a coffee cup reader. I loved it!
And then my life completely took turn. In the shortest period of time I have moved from the southern hemisphere back to northern. I never had any desire to do so. Circumstances were in control and I was just following the lead. I was curious and I was taking a leap of faith, adventure. Once again I tried materialistic life thinking that this is why I'm here. Nope! I was washed and tumbled dried and eventually hung on a rope to dry. Okay, I get it, I get it! Back to Spirit!
Unexpectedly, I meet my godmother whom I didn't see or hear from in 22 years. She's a Reiki master who spends most of her time in Himalayas learning from real Yogis. She takes me and initiates me into a Violet Flame, against her wish as she said. She had visions 3 days in a row and "they" have instructed her to initiate me. So she did. I had no idea what's happening at the time. I was learning what she was teaching me and I loved it. I wanted more knowledge. I was curious. Few months after that I learn about Dolores Cannon and i take a QHHT course. I love that too! Ha, I speak to the spirit again and this time it gets recorded. How fabulous!
And now I'm attending a spiritual development group where I'm learning even more.
I have also done a High Priesthood activation with Anrita Melchizedek which has definitely done something within me as I find myself following the laws of unconditional love which I couldn't do before as I often seemed to be very cold or emotionless.
I have also experienced OBE without knowing what it was. Something weird was happening with my body, the shakes, the waves and head tie down. When I explained all this to Lorna Wilson, she told me to look up the OBE, and yes that's what it was.
I love it! Bring it on Universe! Let's all become Light!

I still get distracted from my path, I become lazy at times but they have a way of reminding me to stop messing around and get back on it. I surround myself with like-minded people as much as I can, especially on internet. It is my support group, people that keep going and it's a great help. This place is another amazing place to be. Thank you for creating it Laron and thank you everyone for sharing and supporting.
Love and Light to everyone.. <3
Thanks Adriyana for sharing your story. Isn't it amazing reading everyone's story and path - all are so unique and yet have a common thread.

I can relate too, about this world having so many distractions, drama and materialism are big ones!

It sounds like you've found your path and are being guided too, which is great to hear. :)

Reactions: Adriyana Hodge
OP
Brad

Brad

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
Australia
All my life I knew we were not alone in this Universe. I understood and believed in reincarnation. I also knew there was much more than this physical life and as a teen I explored it all. Then I grew up, got married and had kids. I was now raising a family, taking care of a household, working a job and living a 3D life. There wasn't much time left out of each day to explore anything so I kind went into a long sleep. I had come fully into my "left brain" and I left my creative right brain to the wayside to hardly be used. Sure, I painted a little, I did crafts but I was essentially sound asleep.

I ran my own website design business for nearly twelve years which worked to keep me very securely ensconced in my left brain never venturing out to explore much beyond website codes. Then as suddenly as I had gone to sleep, I awoke with a jolt. It was like a code in my brain had fired and it was time to come back online. I couldn't keep up the website design another minute so I quit and sold my domain and immersed myself into anything and everything metaphysical. I was on a fast learning track of reading and educating myself and I guess I'm still there. I want to learn, read and explore everything.

I could honestly say I was awake since birth, went to sleep, then woke up again as my codes fired.
Thanks Vickie for sharing, it's great that you did have an awakening, and yes it can change one's life quite dramatically, hehe.

This world can be very good at keeping the masses distracted and asleep. As we all have free-will, our path and awakening pace is up to us. Earlier in my awakening journey, I've had times where I've become quite obsessed with reading new age books and information, but I've reached a point where it is at a slower pace now.

Thanks for sharing your journey. :)

Reactions: Vickie
OP
Brad

Brad

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
Australia
Brad wrote: Such was my interest that I studied Wicca for many years that eventually lead me into more ritualistic magic. I had been followed by the number 777 for years by now but wrote it off as superstition that it had any meaning. It wasn't until Crowley's Liber 777 literally fell on my foot in a bookstore that I took notice of it's inherent message and years of studying symbolic and astrological correspondences ensued.

Brad,

I couldn't reply to your particular post. For some reason the "reply" button isn't showing on the individual posts for me. Anyway...I think I may have taken this picture for you today without knowing it.

For some reason, when my son and I were noticing all kinds of repeat numbers on our trip to Chinatown today, I felt I should take the attached photo. Then I read your post and knew why I must have taken it. Have a look...

LOL!:D
Haha, thanks for sharing Stargazer. :)

Oh, that was actually Ben's post about the 777 numbers he was seeing.

Namaste

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland

Love that line Vicki " then woke up again as my codes fired."

Reactions: Vickie and Ben

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aw
I don't know from where I can begin. This is a challenging thread for me. I think am inn since I came on Earth and for sure before. I just remembered few years ago that I am here for a mission lol. But like many light workers like me we are helped with much energy in a moment and that moment came on 2006 for me spreading a new way to see the world. I decided on 2003 to begin a doctorate degree and in 2006 I had it with success; my mentor and professor Jacques Cortès was and still is very proud of me. I wrote nearly 700 pages about a political leader analyzing his speeches about Francophonie and while doing this work during those 3 years I was feeling deeply his spiritual presence, Habib Bourguiba was the first president of Tunisia (which is my birth country, and where I first had my Master In French Language and Literature on June 1990). So while writing my thesis I was drawn by Bourguiba's spirit to read the philosophers who influenced him in an intellectual and a spiritual levels, and that had an impact on my writings later and my researches. I was in my area as interdisciplinary person with interdisciplinary skills and could not be stuck in the Linguistics domain, as it is ruled here in France. I am a free willing researcher and wanted to show in my writing that knowledge cannot be separated in different domains, it is a whole. All is linked in the scientific or any other human knowledge and I was completely drawn to complexity. I am still convinced today that eclecticism is the way to bring peace on Earth, in human's hearts and the way to get out of the struggles the conflicts, wars and inequality between humans and countries all over the world. Complexity is the key to bring Love and help us understand who we are and what we are here for as we are no more specialized in only one area but in multiple ones bringing unity inside. It always makes me remember Leonardo Da Vinci and the Renaissance period. I am also exuberant like Michel Angelo when he thinks of human physical shape as a divine place to be in a spiritual level too.

On 2006 after I had my doctorate I wanted to have my qualification and to step to a job at University here to teach what I know and that was the beginning of hard times in my personal life. I was teaching French in High Schools but not fixed terms jobs, and it was something I loved to do but was never satisfied as I had much more to say and to give to my students and felt the boundaries. That was limits I could no more bear but I needed to earn money for living.
On 2011 was the year my professional life begun to crush down. All came abruptly and I was seeing myself like a useless person no-one could give me any support, I was really suffering emotionally and physically, depression was there waiting for me to fall on my knees and take my life. But I am a Sag with a Lion ascendent and that is why I survived. Honestly, another person would never survive to this, many people were like " Wow how courageous she is " (LOL).
I carried on writing and editing as I am an editor in a scientific journal since 2007 with a group founded by my Professor Jacques Cortès here in France. I had very interesting experiences in editing and coordinating many of these during the last years ( 2007-2016).

On July 3, 2012, I was violently attacked by my husband. He has been and still is violent but that happened for a purpose it was a sign for me to move forward as many things in my personal life were no more serving me. I was stuck in there with a foggy future and he was not supporting me.

When I stepped out I found support for here in France violence is something serious on a jurisdictional level. I was out of it, but I could not see any issue. I just wanted to live. 4 years passed now and we are not yet divorced, so this is still so heavy in my life today.

One day, a friend of mine who helped me so much, and I loved her as a sister, gave me my Reconnection because I helped her son while he was not able to be at school, giving him lessons at home and helping him even on a spiritual level. Few months after I came in his life, he was back to school and that did not happen for a while for him.
Reconnection was the explosion of my spiritual gifts. I know my children used to tell me "You should have studied medicine mom !". I actually did that in another previous lives, but in this one my healing and psychic abilities came rushing on me to help me remember who I am. So I did the Seminars of Eric Pearl on February 2014 in Paris and had my I, II, III levels as a Reconnective Healing Practitioner and began my entrepreneurship on November 2013, few months ago. In the Academy of Rouen here they no more wanted me to teach French and told me I am not able to have authority in a classroom. But they did it for purpose.
I began meditating and doing some auto hypnosis session via Youtube before my Reconnection, and that helped me so much dealing with my wounds and my past. The way we learn from life is very shocking sometimes, but it is very important to go further along one path and to see what happens next.

Few days after my Reconnection my right hand was swollen and had a bloody wound in my palm between the index and the middle finger. It was very painful and felt much heat in my hand and my head was spinning around, I was driving home, and was no more able to handle the gears of the car. It was the most amazing sigh from a spiritual support coming in me and I was trying to understand what was happening to me, I found no one to help me, not even my friend who gave me my Reconnection. I don,'t blame her, I had to find my way alone as I need to learn alone to evolve, it is part of what I have been doing all my life : learning eternally by myself.

I had magical events in my journey : meeting my spiritual guides 7 days after my Reconnection you can have an idea about it in this article posted by Laron in Transient.info https://www.transients.info/2016/03/my-experiences-with-astral-projection.html and many other gifts came. At that moment I could not realize I was astral travelling involuntarily but now I know. Many things were given to me for a purpose and they were showing up in my journey by themselves. I did not do anything to gain much power. I was learning things about my soul, and was always feeling aligned to Source.

My experience with the Transient group is a very important one since June 2015 when I joined. Things went faster and faster too. I found people like me and we felt a magical bond something was happening between us and that led me to Texas where I met some of those magical guys of my life: Laron, Bill, Kristie, Tammy, Kari, Lana, et many others.

I gave some free Reconnections there and the energies were very high even if it was also draining but it is part of that mission. I had my first QHHT session with Laron and saw things differently since that day. So much healing occurred in my life after that. A new world was open wide as I could really be myself doing what I love doing : healing and channelling and travelling.

My psychic abilities are now much more strengthened and I feel I am everywhere at the same time. This is so confusing for some people, but when I began drawing those trees, I felt a special connection to nature and to the multidimensional realms, I need to enhance this by drawing these Dragon-wave-trees because they connected me to Ben, my Druid friend from UK, and to Tammy who has been my shamanic teacher in a past life, to see what will unfold from all these experiences. Being here with you is a new journey for me too. This Roundtable helps me deal with Merlin's energy which runs in me. I hope that this is not too long for you to read.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
What a wonderful story, Henda! I'm so happy you've found your true self and purpose here. Finding other people who feel things the way I do has meant so much to me too. It's so helpful to be able to share thoughts and ideas that so many others would fail to understand. This is definitely our time to connect, support, and encourage one another--and I'm so honored to be with you and so many others in this group.

<3

Reactions: Ben and Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
What a wonderful story, Henda! I'm so happy you've found your true self and purpose here. Finding other people who feel things the way I do has meant so much to me too. It's so helpful to be able to share thoughts and ideas that so many others would fail to understand. This is definitely our time to connect, support, and encourage one another--and I'm so honored to be with you and so many others in this group.

<3
Thank you
I was trying to be short and some details are in My articles and QHHT with Laron. They are related to My spiritual path and The way I have Been evolving so fast in very few times ❤

OP
Brad

Brad

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 27, 2016
Australia
Thanks
Aw
I don't know from where I can begin. This is a challenging thread for me. I think am inn since I came on Earth and for sure before. I just remembered few years ago that I am here for a mission lol. But like many light workers like me we are helped with much energy in a moment and that moment came on 2006 for me spreading a new way to see the world. I decided on 2003 to begin a doctorate degree and in 2006 I had it with success; my mentor and professor Jacques Cortès was and still is very proud of me. I wrote nearly 700 pages about a political leader analyzing his speeches about Francophonie and while doing this work during those 3 years I was feeling deeply his spiritual presence, Habib Bourguiba was the first president of Tunisia (which is my birth country, and where I first had my Master In French Language and Literature on June 1990). So while writing my thesis I was drawn by Bourguiba's spirit to read the philosophers who influenced him in an intellectual and a spiritual levels, and that had an impact on my writings later and my researches. I was in my area as interdisciplinary person with interdisciplinary skills and could not be stuck in the Linguistics domain, as it is ruled here in France. I am a free willing researcher and wanted to show in my writing that knowledge cannot be separated in different domains, it is a whole. All is linked in the scientific or any other human knowledge and I was completely drawn to complexity. I am still convinced today that eclecticism is the way to bring peace on Earth, in human's hearts and the way to get out of the struggles the conflicts, wars and inequality between humans and countries all over the world. Complexity is the key to bring Love and help us understand who we are and what we are here for as we are no more specialized in only one area but in multiple ones bringing unity inside. It always makes me remember Leonardo Da Vinci and the Renaissance period. I am also exuberant like Michel Angelo when he thinks of human physical shape as a divine place to be in a spiritual level too.

On 2006 after I had my doctorate I wanted to have my qualification and to step to a job at University here to teach what I know and that was the beginning of hard times in my personal life. I was teaching French in High Schools but not fixed terms jobs, and it was something I loved to do but was never satisfied as I had much more to say and to give to my students and felt the boundaries. That was limits I could no more bear but I needed to earn money for living.
On 2011 was the year my professional life begun to crush down. All came abruptly and I was seeing myself like a useless person no-one could give me any support, I was really suffering emotionally and physically, depression was there waiting for me to fall on my knees and take my life. But I am a Sag with a Lion ascendent and that is why I survived. Honestly, another person would never survive to this, many people were like " Wow how courageous she is " (LOL).
I carried on writing and editing as I am an editor in a scientific journal since 2007 with a group founded by my Professor Jacques Cortès here in France. I had very interesting experiences in editing and coordinating many of these during the last years ( 2007-2016).

On July 3, 2012, I was violently attacked by my husband. He has been and still is violent but that happened for a purpose it was a sign for me to move forward as many things in my personal life were no more serving me. I was stuck in there with a foggy future and he was not supporting me.

When I stepped out I found support for here in France violence is something serious on a jurisdictional level. I was out of it, but I could not see any issue. I just wanted to live. 4 years passed now and we are not yet divorced, so this is still so heavy in my life today.

One day, a friend of mine who helped me so much, and I loved her as a sister, gave me my Reconnection because I helped her son while he was not able to be at school, giving him lessons at home and helping him even on a spiritual level. Few months after I came in his life, he was back to school and that did not happen for a while for him.
Reconnection was the explosion of my spiritual gifts. I know my children used to tell me "You should have studied medicine mom !". I actually did that in another previous lives, but in this one my healing and psychic abilities came rushing on me to help me remember who I am. So I did the Seminars of Eric Pearl on February 2014 in Paris and had my I, II, III levels as a Reconnective Healing Practitioner and began my entrepreneurship on November 2013, few months ago. In the Academy of Rouen here they no more wanted me to teach French and told me I am not able to have authority in a classroom. But they did it for purpose.
I began meditating and doing some auto hypnosis session via Youtube before my Reconnection, and that helped me so much dealing with my wounds and my past. The way we learn from life is very shocking sometimes, but it is very important to go further along one path and to see what happens next.

Few days after my Reconnection my right hand was swollen and had a bloody wound in my palm between the index and the middle finger. It was very painful and felt much heat in my hand and my head was spinning around, I was driving home, and was no more able to handle the gears of the car. It was the most amazing sigh from a spiritual support coming in me and I was trying to understand what was happening to me, I found no one to help me, not even my friend who gave me my Reconnection. I don,'t blame her, I had to find my way alone as I need to learn alone to evolve, it is part of what I have been doing all my life : learning eternally by myself.

I had magical events in my journey : meeting my spiritual guides 7 days after my Reconnection you can have an idea about it in this article posted by Laron in Transient.info https://www.transients.info/2016/03/my-experiences-with-astral-projection.html and many other gifts came. At that moment I could not realize I was astral travelling involuntarily but now I know. Many things were given to me for a purpose and they were showing up in my journey by themselves. I did not do anything to gain much power. I was learning things about my soul, and was always feeling aligned to Source.

My experience with the Transient group is a very important one since June 2015 when I joined. Things went faster and faster too. I found people like me and we felt a magical bond something was happening between us and that led me to Texas where I met some of those magical guys of my life: Laron, Bill, Kristie, Tammy, Kari, Lana, et many others.

I gave some free Reconnections there and the energies were very high even if it was also draining but it is part of that mission. I had my first QHHT session with Laron and saw things differently since that day. So much healing occurred in my life after that. A new world was open wide as I could really be myself doing what I love doing : healing and channelling and travelling.

My psychic abilities are now much more strengthened and I feel I am everywhere at the same time. This is so confusing for some people, but when I began drawing those trees, I felt a special connection to nature and to the multidimensional realms, I need to enhance this by drawing these Dragon-wave-trees because they connected me to Ben, my Druid friend from UK, and to Tammy who has been my shamanic teacher in a past life, to see what will unfold from all these experiences. Being here with you is a new journey for me too. This Roundtable helps me deal with Merlin's energy which runs in me. I hope that this is not too long for you to read.
Thanks for sharing your journey Henda - and what a journey it has been!

Isn't it great when you meet people, either online or in person that are similar to you. I love how the internet can bring people together. :)

Namaste

Reactions: Stargazer and Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
One of The things I experienced in The begining of Journey after Reconnection was black Magic. That was something I could never imagine and It took my energy for nearly 2 years. I was able to Heal and Channel and travel but I was always Feeling These 3 Women I thought were My Friends behind The scenes doing things so that I no more use My Gifts and carry on My Journey. I Will certainly talk about that one day because It Would be helpful for Many to Know that It Is part of Who We are and part of our shift to Know where to go and with Who It Is good to connect It helps us work more on our intuition empathy etc

Reactions: Bill and Stargazer

Salli

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 31, 2016
The first spiritual experience I remember was when I was about 10 years old. My Dad is a great sailor and adventurer. He was away in the Fastnet Race in the Irish Sea. There was a terrible storm in which 13 participants of the race lost their lives and it was feared my Dad was one of those. My poor Mum was in a terrible state as we waited for news. But somehow, I just KNEW that Dad was fine. It wasn't until three or four days later this knowledge was confirmed when there was a knock at the door, and there stood Dad, his only belongings the tattered clothes he wore. His boat, Griffin, is still at the bottom of the Irish Sea.

All my life I've felt as though I don't belong here and that there's so much more to life than I've been shown. I've always had a very strong connection with nature and its plants and animals. I can see the auras of plants and feel their emotions and am able to connect telepathically with animals I am close to, particularly to a feral cat who came to live with me one day and stayed for almost 20 years, and now to my dog. I can feel earth energies very strongly and have made a point of visiting spiritual places - Glastonbury, Avebury, Stonhenge and many more, including living for 6 months in India, which was a truly humbling time.

Various experiences with hallucinogens in my early twenties opened my mind to the wider capabilities of our souls and helped me to connect with the universe. Those days are long gone, but I'm grateful for their teachings.

Like Vickie, I ran a web design business for more than 10 years. It resulted in some very heavy going contracts. When I reached the end of one which lasted more than 3 years of 18 hrs+ a day, I snapped and stopped overnight. I had no idea what I would do next, but received a message to follow my passion. I became a gardener and have never looked back. Time and space is so much more important than money.

Two years ago, my best friend, with whom I had a telepathic connection, was diagnosed with terminal cancer. She asked me to be with her when she died. I don't mind admitting that I was terrified and dreading the experience. One morning I received a call from her telling me she was going to die that day. The two hour drive to the hospice seemed interminable. I lay on her bed, held her hand and read to her from "The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying" and sure enough, after several hours she passed. It was one of the most peaceful and natural moments of my life.

I have always believed in life after death. My friend and I discussed how she would send me signs of robins and feathers once she had moved on and their regular appearance brings me great comfort. The dog I inherited from her knows when she is here and we share that solace together.

I feel that I have awoken again late in life (I'm 46) and although I realise that everything happens to us at the right time, I feel impatient to evolve and learn. I still don't know where I've come from or what my purpose here is. I'm keen to have a QHHT session to try and find some answers and want to connect with my spirit guides.

I'm so happy to have found all you wonderful souls to learn from. Thank you.

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
The first spiritual experience I remember was when I was about 10 years old. My Dad is a great sailor and adventurer. He was away in the Fastnet Race in the Irish Sea. There was a terrible storm in which 13 participants of the race lost their lives and it was feared my Dad was one of those. My poor Mum was in a terrible state as we waited for news. But somehow, I just KNEW that Dad was fine. It wasn't until three or four days later this knowledge was confirmed when there was a knock at the door, and there stood Dad, his only belongings the tattered clothes he wore. His boat, Griffin, is still at the bottom of the Irish Sea.

All my life I've felt as though I don't belong here and that there's so much more to life than I've been shown. I've always had a very strong connection with nature and its plants and animals. I can see the auras of plants and feel their emotions and am able to connect telepathically with animals I am close to, particularly to a feral cat who came to live with me one day and stayed for almost 20 years, and now to my dog. I can feel earth energies very strongly and have made a point of visiting spiritual places - Glastonbury, Avebury, Stonhenge and many more, including living for 6 months in India, which was a truly humbling time.

Various experiences with hallucinogens in my early twenties opened my mind to the wider capabilities of our souls and helped me to connect with the universe. Those days are long gone, but I'm grateful for their teachings.

Like Vickie, I ran a web design business for more than 10 years. It resulted in some very heavy going contracts. When I reached the end of one which lasted more than 3 years of 18 hrs+ a day, I snapped and stopped overnight. I had no idea what I would do next, but received a message to follow my passion. I became a gardener and have never looked back. Time and space is so much more important than money.

Two years ago, my best friend, with whom I had a telepathic connection, was diagnosed with terminal cancer. She asked me to be with her when she died. I don't mind admitting that I was terrified and dreading the experience. One morning I received a call from her telling me she was going to die that day. The two hour drive to the hospice seemed interminable. I lay on her bed, held her hand and read to her from "The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying" and sure enough, after several hours she passed. It was one of the most peaceful and natural moments of my life.

I have always believed in life after death. My friend and I discussed how she would send me signs of robins and feathers once she had moved on and their regular appearance brings me great comfort. The dog I inherited from her knows when she is here and we share that solace together.

I feel that I have awoken again late in life (I'm 46) and although I realise that everything happens to us at the right time, I feel impatient to evolve and learn. I still don't know where I've come from or what my purpose here is. I'm keen to have a QHHT session to try and find some answers and want to connect with my spirit guides.

Wondeful Experience ❤❤❤

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA

Sometimes our saddest moments can be the most profound. It's wonderful that you could be there to make your friend's passing such a peaceful one. I'm sure it took a lot of strength on your part to be there for her. I've no doubt she appreciates that.

When it comes to "awakening", it's never too late...and I agree. Everything happens to us at the right time. That doesn't keep me from feeling impatient either, so I'm definitely with you there!!! :)

So glad to have you here with us, Salli!

<3

Reactions: Brad and Henda

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas

Thank you Izoph.
Thank you Curious Senior! Stunningly insightful, and full of love. Wonderfully communicated.

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
Many of you have known since childhood that the world was more than it seems. Not me, I was asleep most of my life. Mom, Dad, and two older sisters. Raised in a non-religious setting, just never discussed, no church-going. Though I do recall some interesting chats with Mom where she wondered what happened after a person died. But no religious exposure except in my teens I went to a Methodist church a couple of time because a girl I was hot for went there and it was a way to get off of the farm for a few hours and get into town. Needless to say, the religious part of it didn't stick.

Left home at 17 and joined the Navy, serving on submarines after getting extensive technical training. Over time developed an atheistic view, but kept it in the closet as it was not socially acceptable. I was all about science and observable fact, no mumbo-jumbo for me...that was for those who just weren't intelligent enough to understand and accept a provable reality. And "organized" religion....what a scam and with a horrible historical track record of death and destruction across the ages to force their view on others.

Post-Navy worked in the commercial nuclear industry and lived all over the US, moving every couple of years to a new locale where I could get paid for my services. Married for 18 years to a woman who pursued with vigor her development into a full fledged alcoholic. No kids. Divorced. Fully asleep during that time with no thought of the inner world or things beyond myself.

At the time of my divorce, in retrospect, I had my first notable non-science explainable experience. I awoke one night from an absolutely vivid dream and sat bolt upright in bed. I'd dreamt of a woman (Rhonda) I knew and had had a relationship with from 22 years ago. We had known each other while both in the Navy and stationed in Hawaii. She was dating someone else and we were just friends. In the world of submarines back then a missile carrying submarine had a Blue and a Gold crew. This two-crew mechanism allowed the submarine to stay at sea most of the year providing nuclear deterrence (this was at the height of the cold war in the 1970s') without burning out the crew. Crew rotations occurred on a roughly 100 day cycle. Her boyfriend was my counterpart on the other crew (I was Blue he was Gold) and so when I was in port in Hawaii, he was away at sea on the submarine, and vice versa. So, one of the times when I was back in Hawaii she had broken off the relationship with him. And our relationship turned romantic. But before (seconds before!) it was fully consummated physically she pulled back. I of course honored her choice but didn't understand. (Neither did she at that time...it wasn't until years later that I found out why during a QHHT session.) Anyway, it was my turn to go to sea and when I came back she had reconnected with prior boyfriend and they were engaged to be married. I ended up going to their wedding...which certainly caused some consternation among other participants. Have quite a nice picture of myself standing next to her in her bride dress! I saw her again once after the wedding and then no communication at all for over 18 years. Shortly there after I got married myself as discussed above. Rhonda was married for about 8 years, had a daughter, and then got a divorce and was living as a single mom in her home town.

So, after having this vivid dream of Rhonda I searched the internet to find a number for her in her hometown and call her. As it turned out (although I didn't know it) the number I had found wasn't actually hers but that of her grandmother. But when I called it Rhonda "happened" to be standing next to the phone and picked it up. We had a conversation as if we had last talked that morning, not nearly 20 years past. And then that night she called me back ...and we talked much longer. Within a week I went from Florida to California to see her. By the end of that weekend we were planning moving in together and that happened within a month. This was in 1998. The plan was the two of us would have a nice comfortable life together, travel, and have fun. But that changed when Rhonda's 17 yo daughter from her prior marriage, who had been living with her father, came to visit and then asked to move in with us. And then 4 months later she got pregnant from some sperm-donor who, thankfully, exited the scene. So the "just Rhonda and me" plan turned within a few months into me having a full family and ultimately me becoming the father figure to both the daughter, and later the child (daughter). This was the plan the universe had for me, which in retrospect I had created for myself to occur during this incarnation....but at the time I was blind to the whole thing.

In 2000 I moved to Texas to take a job in a dot.com company...and that went belly up a couple of years later when the dot.com bubble burst. Then found a job in the oil & gas industry. I was still fully asleep. Rhonda and I, in full agreement with her daughter, ended up taking legal guardianship of the child as we were better able to support her and the mom still had growing up to do herself. There was no animosity about this and it was an extended family situation. (In fact the child, now 16 OMG!, has been back living with her now married mom for a few years). Around 2012 (in retrospect) I think I'm becoming dissatisfied with my job and so orchestrate a different position with same company. I'm not realizing at the time what the source of my dissatisfaction is. No real improvement, still feeling antsy but since I had at this point never looked inside I was not catching on to what was happening to me. I was being told to wake up but wasn't listening.

Finally in Aug 2014 Rhonda and I are watching a movie on Netflix (Heaven is Real) and one of the characters in the "based on a true story" movie is a very young girl with exceptional skills at painting pictures of Jesus. I noted her name and after the movie did a Google search to learn more about her. Somehow through the links that came up I found linkages into how quantum mechanics and consciousness were connected. Ah, quantum mechanics!! Real hard science, not mumbo jumbo. So it was OK for me to explore more into these things, because you know, it was about science. And down the rabbit hole I went, ass over elbows. I could NOT get enough, fast enough. For essentially 3 months every waking minute I had when I didn't HAVE to be doing something else I spent in a most accelerated learning process. Since then the pace has backed off from max turbo mode to full speed and with occasional brief timeouts to do other things.

I have moved reasonably quickly up the learning curve, making up for lost time as I didn't start until I was 60. Rhonda had been supportive of my journey although she's not ready to dive in herself (but I can tell my energy is affecting her and she's moving a bit faster along her path).
I realize we all have our awakening at the time and pace we are meant to and that is just right for us.

In the town where I live I found a guy (ex-submariner...what a coincidence, ha!) who had a meet-up group where he talked about spiritual growth, including his dramatic experiences ( he has a book out, 11 Days in May). I started learning. Through that connection I found a wonderful healer/coach up in Dallas, Launa, and met with her several times. During our first session she was doing energy work on my and had my 2nd chakra just absolutely vibrating. And then later she moved to my head and said she was going to "amp it up now" and started sending these huge energy waves from my head down through my body. This was when the metaphysical went from being something I'd read about to something I felt and knew with certainty. More work with her over the months helped me clear some long standing blockages and gain confidence.

2015 was all more development, learning, reading, experiencing. Brian Weisse, David Wilcock, Corey Goode, Dolores Cannon, and on and on and on. Found Transients via the posting of an article that Martin wrote. Felt very pulled into the group here and certain individuals. By the fall of 2015 I felt guided to orchestrate a gathering of some people with a goal of moving forward with a way to help others who are awakening accelerate their growth and development and avoid the pitfalls, dead ends, and charlatans that exist along the path one walks. At the time I used the term "Palchemy" (Purpose Alchemy) to describe what I meant and I had a vision to create a large community of folks working together to accomplish this. So I orchestrated a meeting in February of 2016 of people I felt guided to have attend. This was way out of my prior character as I helped bring together people I had never met. In particular Laron coming from NZ and Henda from France, both of whom stayed with Rhonda and me during their time in the US. And Kristy and Launa and Tammy Kilgore and Kari came too and Linda and Anne joined our sessions via Skype. Latriza Petrie and Brooke were in the mix but the universe guided them in a different way at that time. It was a wonderful few days together and Henda wove her magic on all of us. We were all meant to be together for that time and strengthen the bonds between us. Henda used her skills to perform The Reconnection on me and others (different from Reconnective Healing which can be done remotely). Me experience was absolutely profound and I had never experienced anything like it. Hugely powerful. And I think others had even stronger experiences than mind. Mind blowing. Shortly after the gathering in February I was guided to see that the goals I aspired toward achieving with the Palchemy concept were best achieved via the Transients community.

And during 2016 I've gained much better clarity on the purpose of my life. In a recent reading I had I received this insight and believe it sums up nicely what I am here for:

You are here on this planet to teach people the “let go and let God” principle, to have trust and confidence in the universal unfolding of events. You teach people how to learn to cope with unexpected changes in their lives and to go within to find that quiet calm and spiritual place to handle life’s problems. Because this is what you will teach people, first you have had to learn this yourself, so you would have had all those worries and problems that would lead you to a knowledge of this. You can counsel and talk people through difficulties as you will know how to get over self-defeating problems.
So I'm in a pretty good place now, much learning still ahead but more comfortable with me and what I am doing. I find myself moving past the worries of the cabal and collapse (while noting that it could happen) and knowing that it is all just part of our collective transition to a better world we are choosing to create for ourselves. I am doing work to further expand my consciousness and ability to tap into it more readily. Went to a course at The Monroe Institute in June and have other consciousness expanding approaches, including the plant medicine trip to Peru next year, in the works. There are other individuals here I continue to work with on a one-on-one basis (you know who you are!) that I feel guided towards. And I'm sure more will be shown to me when the time is right. They are the ones that really help me grow and I am humbled by having the opportunity to know, work with, and learn from them.

Last edited:

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Many of you have known since childhood that the world was more than it seems. Not me, I was asleep And I'm sure more will be shown to me when the time is right. They are the ones that really help me grow and I am humbled by having the opportunity to know, work with, and learn from them.
Wow, Bill! What an amazing story! You might really enjoy "Messages of Hope" from Suzanne Giesemann. She's retired Navy--and I found her 180-degree story quite fascinating too. If you feel drawn to it, there are some good reviews on Amazon.

And thank you for your service!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)