Article Where is the World Heading? A QHHT Session Summary by Laron (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Via laron.nz: Last Wednesday I completed a past life regression hypnosis session (QHHT) with a friend, which was her fourth session with me (‘Rhea’). We dedicated a good portion of the session to questions relating to the global situation that Earth and its inhabitants are going through with the restrictions and division. I’ve transcribed it all below. Please share if this resonates as there’s some amazing information in here.

To find previous sessions from this client, check out the links at the bottom of this article.

Here’s a full list of questions which were answered:
  • With regards to the people in New Zealand, what’s one of the next major events that may occur in relation to the {maxine}?
  • How do we keep humanity in a higher vibrational timeline?
  • What is the nature of the v1rus in terms of its vibration?
  • Will the v1rus disappear on its own or is it here to stay?
  • How do we co-exist with the v1rus?
  • How do we recover if we happen to catch the virus?
  • What is your advice for people who have had one of the {C} {maxines}?
  • How should humanity navigate the upcoming times?
  • With regards to the crop circles that appeared last year in the UK in the form of C v1rus, the first one had spikes that showed 8 parts. Based on an interpretation it was said that they can help deal us with the v1rus. In what way can it help?
  • The second crop circle ended up being around a walnut tree. Are walnuts important in healing the virus?
  • Are there any therapeutic or healing practices that will help, or cure, {maxine} injuries. If so, which ones?
qhht laron rhea covid vaccines.jpg

Laron: Recently Rhea noticed that the world has shifted into a more negative timeline. Where is it heading?
Higher self: We don’t know. There are many possibilities. It all depends on the collective decision of humans.

Laron: Are there a number of different timelines which are possible, such as 2, 3, or 4?
HS: There are many. Some merge because of the majority of the people. The different groups make different decisions collectively. This causes multiple times lines to merge. That’s why we can’t say what the direction is.

Laron: So is it based on the free will of everybody?
HS: And collectively too.

Laron: Is it possible to see the most likely outcome or timeline right now, based on current conditions?
HS: A collective of humans are deciding if they want to see some truth, or want to reveal some truth at the moment. When that is decided, the bigger collective are going to make their decisions based on that.

Laron: When you say bigger collective, is that the collective of humanity on Earth or another one?
HS: Humanity on Earth. This revelation is going to be important. That’s why right now we can’t see a direction.

Laron: What’s an example of some of the information that might come out if that takes place?
HS: Something that humans have been lied to about. We can’t tell you what. Many, many major things are connected to this lie. Right now the decision is being made if the revelation is going to come out or not.

Laron: If it does come out, what would the timing of that be?
HS: Soon. Months. We are looking at months.

Laron: Separate to what you mentioned, are there any big revelations coming in our timelines that could change the course of humanity, such as ETs, human origins, deep state governments, that sort of thing?
HS: All of these are related to the lie that may be about to be revealed.

Laron: With regards to the people in New Zealand, what’s one of the next major events that may occur in relation to the {maxine}?
HS: It might come to a halt. (The rollout?) Yes. (How far away would that be?) Months as well.

Laron: Would the next step after that depend on what’s happening with the timelines and freewill?
HS: Yes

Laron: How do we keep humanity in a higher vibrational timeline?
HS: This is a collective decision. One thing is to really check your intention before you say anything, or do anything, especially when it’s related to another person.

Laron: Make sure your intentions are positive and from the heart space perhaps?
HS: Make sure that this intention is not fear based. It’s not about stop saying something, it’s about how you say it, and if your intention is pure. The only way you will cause more fear or become divisive is when the ego is at play. So if all the frequency holders and light workers can do this, you will improve the frequency on Earth. They will improve their own frequency and eventually their frequency can lift other people’s vibration as well, to get them out of that fear, fear driven vibration.

Laron: What is the nature of the v1rus in terms of its vibration?
HS: It’s of a lower frequency. The virus is a tool. It’s a tool allowed to be used for humanity to change, but it’s like a coin that has two sides. It’s very easy to be used as a fear inducing tool. But without fear we don’t see and we don’t change.

Laron: Will the v1rus disappear on its own or is it here to stay?
HS: Everything that has been created will stay. The previous v1rus is still there, it’s just dormant. That’s what humans call immunity. So eventually, whether it’s through the so called {maxine} or our own immune system, the virus will be under control as with everything else. In the universe there’s always a balance. The problem with the {maxine} is that there’s a longer process; there’s another purpose attached to it.

Laron: When you said the previous virus, which one?
HS: SA.RS. There are other ones. HIV. There are other ones that have been created and they all stayed.

Laron: How do we co-exist with the v1rus?
HS: It’s like with all disease, if our vibration is on a higher frequency, the lower frequency disease will not be able to be a match. So they either cannot activate in our body, or they will stay dormant.

Laron: How do we recover if we happen to catch the virus?
HS: Rest. Use the light to heal the body parts that are infected. Raise your frequency. Catch the fear when you fall into the fear frequency. Drink lots of water. Lemon, vitamin C rich foods and you can communicate with the v1rus. It’s a vibration that is trying to match to another vibration to survive. If you don’t harm it, which is a lower frequency vibration, it won’t match, so it will reduce its activity and stay dormant if your vibration is higher. That’s why some people are asymptomatic and still carry it.

Laron: What is your advice for people who have had one of the {C} {maxines}?
HS: Everything is frequency. It’s vibration. It doesn’t matter what happens if we maintain our vibration, we’re heading towards a higher vibrational timeline. If you have the {maxine} in you, and you find ways to keep your vibration high, sometimes it may be harder because it binds with your cells. But, if you keep practicing light meditation, and eating higher vibrational foods, get close to nature, ground yourself — if you keep up with these practices eventually it will vibrate to your frequency.

One of the things people have to look out for is depression because the frequency of the {maxine} can make people prone to depression. Depression makes you stop everything; eventually you fall into a whirlpool of lower vibrational thinking. So you have to catch yourself with the depressive thoughts and behaviours. Do everything you can. Go out for walks. Walk on the beach. Adopt a pet. Everything you can do to get you out of that lower frequency. Lemon water and apple cider vinegar helps to open up the glands, and to make sure the energy flow is not blocked. Taking those drinks will help as well. You have to keep your frequency up without fear.

Laron: How should humanity navigate the upcoming times?
HS: Practice grounding. Everything outside of you is a noise simulation. The only thing that matters, and it will take us collectively to a better timeline, is the higher frequency, a vibrational state — the higher, the better the timeline will be.

The questions below were from the community, as I put out a post on FB, and on my forum, asking for question for this session. We were running out of time so I couldn’t attend to many though.

Laron: With regards to the crop circles that appeared last year in the UK in the form of C v1rus, the first one had spikes that showed 8 parts. Based on an interpretation it was said that they can help deal us with the v1rus. In what way can it help?
HS: The crop circle is actually a warning about the {maxine}. There’s other technology that is being used combined with our DNA receptors. It’s not the v1rus. The spikes carry a message for our DNA. When it binds with our receptors, it tells other cells to produce the same thing. As I said before it’s of lower vibration, so eventually when it produces enough and drags your frequency down, it makes you prone to a lower frequency disease. It makes you prone to depression, mental health illness as well. It’s about the way it affects our vibrational frequencies than anything else.

Laron: The second crop circle ended up being around a walnut tree. Are walnuts important in healing the virus?
HS: Vitamin D and Vitamin A are important.

Laron: Are there any therapeutic or healing practices that will help, or cure, {maxine} injuries. If so, which ones?
HS: Apple cider vinegar, lemon, so if used in drinks with water with a little bit of salt, this helps flush out the toxins. But more importantly, it’s to keep your vibration up because the {maxine} like the virus, is of a lower vibrational existence. It’s the energy frequency that activates it, it’s not anything physical, and it’s more the energy. So if your vibration is high it stays dormant, it won’t harm you. When you’re frequency is higher, our DNA changes to a higher helix system as well. When we have a higher vibration we create a higher helix so that it’s harder for the {maxine} R.NA to bind. The closer to the light vibration that we are, there’s more strands that will develop.

Meditation is the more accessible modality to use. People underestimate the power of meditation, even when you can’t exactly quiet your mind, when you meditate your body heals itself. The cells and DNA heal every time you meditate. What’s harming people is the number of devices keeping busy all the time — that’s why our body doesn’t heal itself.

[Rhea explained later that it was like seeing belts that were intertwined and that it looked like the double helix but there was a lot more in there. It was very complex.]

Laron: Are there any final messages from higher self?
HS: People need to cut out anything that would put them or keep them in a lower vibrational state. That means everything. The first step is to have awareness so that they can cut out the lower vibrations from their life. They need to set boundaries. Do everything to maintain, or raise, your vibration.

I am available for online past life regression sessions. Contact me for more information.

Previous sessions with Rhea:
Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, neither is my client, or is the source of this information. None of this should be taken as medical advice.

About Laron
Laron G. S. is a past life regression hypnotherapist trained in QHHT by Dolores Cannon, an energy healer, out of body explorer and teacher, and spiritual coach from New Zealand. In 2020 he was published as a contributing author for the Amazon best seller, Life Wisdom Word Search: Yoga for the Brain. As well as being a poet and editor, he’s worked in Australian and New Zealand Government within IT, including technical writing.

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
the final message confirms my message that I got in the last remote group healing.
Didn't post it yet as I was still contemplating if it was correct as you create more separation but on the other hand you are the average of the 5 persons you are mostly with,.... I post it here as it fits better here:

I got to the meeting point and was holding hands with small black/dark figures (as in no light shining from them).
In the middle of the circle a "volcano"/"beam" of really bright light was shining straight up which was source/source energy.

I was drawn to the light and went in. It felt great and I wanted to stay but was pushed out again into the circle.
I grew a lot bigger than the small black figure and shined like the ray of light.
I then wanted to share it so that the smalle figures also got lighter but the only result was that I shrank and went dark/black untill I was the smal as the rest of the group.

This didn't feel right and i got the message that we are all our own source/god. I let go of the rest of the group and let my spark grow again untill light shot out of my head and feet and eventually the dark skin cracked away untill I was light again.

the message was thus also to not mix with low vibrational things as these will drain you and suck you to their level as they are that many.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The answers to my questions about the crop circle and Bert's experience are in line with my sense of the maxine effects. I feel there is a way through it but few will be able to take advantage of the process.

the lie revealed - there are so many possibilities - something that will make the whole world stop and pay attention - let's go!

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
the lie revealed - there are so many possibilities - something that will make the whole world stop and pay attention - let's go!
Indeed but I guess infinite clean energy, aliens, existing space travel top my list as positive things that can shock the world

Reactions: Linda
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I think this was a huge announcement as if people really use their brain, the ramifications are massive. It's basically pointing out that the flu could easily have been the result of deaths, including natural causes. In other words, the lockdowns and restrictions and so on and so forth are all based on a lie.

1627358603620.png

But of course, the secret revealed is meant to involve a number of important areas.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
a few answers to questions not openly asked and more question :) sweet life

Reactions: Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)