Help What To Do When the Maxine Crew Knocks At Your Door (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Not the whole state - just this city. Although we the people are taking it back - was on the San Francisco path but not anymore.

There is a famous Texas Ranger in my family tree, along with family lore of Jessie James. That explains a lot about me - lol.

• I agree
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Laron and Snowmelt
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
W T A F

Giving out the shot!?!? Where is the medical care if there are side effects, especially among the elderly? I want to throw up. However, I know you can get the shot at pharmacies in grocery stores here - just as bad.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
W T A F

Giving out the shot!?!? Where is the medical care if there are side effects, especially among the elderly? I want to throw up.
Yeah.... "It's hard to pass up". It's even easier to pass out.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I was just about to post the same article. To me, it is the definitive compilation of info.

First thing to know is that they are collecting info - all kinds of info - and we have no idea how it will be used or by whom. So..... just as we've discussed here - don't answer the door. In my case (glass door) have a back-up like answering a fake phone call. I demonstrated this ruse tonight and got rave reviews.

The article is well worth your time.

While government agents can approach, speak to and even question citizens without violating the Fourth Amendment, Americans have a right not to answer questions or even speak with a government agent.
Courts have upheld these “knock and talk” visits as lawful, reasoning that even though the curtilage of the home is protected by the Fourth Amendment, there is an implied license to approach a residence, knock on the door/ring the bell, and seek to contact occupants. However, the encounter is wholly voluntary and a person is under no obligation to speak with a government agent in this situation.
Indeed, you don’t even need to answer or open the door in response to knocking/ringing by a government agent, and if you do answer the knock, you can stop speaking at any time. You also have the right to demand that government agents leave the property once the purpose of the visit is established. Government officials would not be enforcing any law or warrant in this context, and so they don’t have the authority of law to remain on the property after a homeowner or resident specifically revokes the implied license to come onto the property.
When the government’s actions go beyond merely approaching the door and knocking, it risks violating the Fourth Amendment, which requires a warrant and probable cause of possible wrongdoing in order to search one’s property. A government agent would violate the Fourth Amendment if he snooped around the premises, peering into window and going to other areas in search of residents.
It should be pointed out that some judges (including Supreme Court Justice Gorsuch) believe that placing “No Trespassing” signs or taking other steps to impede access to the door is sufficient to negate any implied permission for government agents or others to approach your home, but this view does not have general acceptance.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Please allow this post to diffuse the fear and anxiety that have been brought about by my other posts.
In the last 18 months, I've seen many conversations here on topics that are at the forefront of our lives. They reflect the concerns, uncertainties, worries, and sometimes anger arising from so many insanities. Not long ago, I asked my daughter if I was just being an old lady, or is everything crazy. Without missing a beat, she said "Oh no, Mom, the world is insane".

The other common element on most of these threads is that people are working their way through ideas, info, feelings, and desired outcomes. It is important to have such an outlet, and equally important for the many people reading who do not comment. It is ok to be worried or even angry, but when we have opportunities to share our feelings and ideas with others, we often find a way through those feelings to some peace.

• Compassionate
Reactions: Bert

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

WE WAIT

“We are experiencing a pandemic far worse than COVID and no one says anything about it. This pandemic is a global POSSESSION by Hungry Ghosts and other malign spirits. Watch carefully as you move through The World. It is like the “Invasion of the Body Snatchers,” or “The Day of the Triffids.” It is somewhat like “They Live.” It is a bit like all of them. If you can surreptitiously study the eyes of passersby, you can clearly see their mesmerized state. Few of us remain sane, but that is ALL going to change.”

Hungry Ghosts = inextinguishable fire = greed and more.
How many people actually take the time to genuinely wish you a good day, or ask after you with the intent of actually finding out? The world has rushed headlong into craziness, where people are so rushed they don't see the others around them, or feel the care in their hearts.

I was ruminating on ghosts only yesterday, as many of them are in that state without realising it. They are hanging around because they don't know they are hanging around. And yes, where they had blinkers in life, they have the same blinkers in the ghost state.

It is an incentive to me, being a spirit still in the embodied state, to be aware of those around me, as I don't wish to lose the plot once I become disembodied.

GregH3000

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2016
Texas, USA
tumblr.gregdiablo.com
I'm currently taking the Law for Mankind course over at sovereignsway.com, and all you need to know is that on private property, you are king/queen. YOU make the law for your property, so you can also put up a sign that sets your terms for medical discussion (e.g. $50 a minute) to further discourage them.

On my NO TRESPASSING / PRIVATE PROPERTY sign, I added NO SOLICITING and NO VAXX PUSHERS. Hopefully that will be enough.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I think it's important for all of us to see examples of those that are knocking on doors and what the people say when they do.

In this video, news media staff member Alex Datig tells Los Angeles COVID vaccine enforcers to 'get out' for Violating privacy under HIPAA

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
A friend said this. I thought it was another example of what you can say and/or modify to your liking

1626647988408.png

Reactions: Bert
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I thought it was another example of what you can say and/or modify to your liking
This is what I say to other people - just waiting for the clinical trials to be over. A lot of people don't realize that they are not. I'm careful about this, though, and don't say it to older or fragile people because it would be too much for them to realize that they've taken an experimental drug.

• Compassionate
Reactions: Bert and Snowmelt

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
and you will need a covid pasport to go to a restaurant or pub.
you can get a covid pasport with a full vaccination, proof of a positive test and healing in the last 6 months or a negative covid test in the last x days.
This makes me wonder when I'll hear about the black market for such items. History would suggest this inevitability as humans seem to have an irresistible urge to invent workarounds.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I had a situation come up yesterday, and it was easy to say no. I was asked if I wanted to participate in data collection about how the bug affected my life, I said "Nah, rather not", and the person said OK and walked on.

I have experience with federal agents who were looking for someone. They are serious and collecting information all the time. We know the maxine crews are tasked with taking notes at each property they visit, but we do not know how that info will be used (the feds are doing weird things in this country).

Some people may be called to take a stand with specific signage or words, and it may be appropriate for their circumstances. I think my experience yesterday was a reminder to me of how easy it is to say no and not engage in their story line.

• Love this post!
  • Insightful Post
Reactions: Lila and Snowmelt

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I still don't see the fuss.

Situation/scenario mind simulation:

Open door after bell door rang. They introduce themselves. You answer while being calm and collected: "No thanks. I don't talk about this on principle. Conversation is over right now. And do not come back please. Have a good day." Close the door again.

Takes probably under a minute away from your life, right?

:cool:

• I agree
Reactions: Lila and Linda
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I wanted people to think about it ahead of time so they would not be caught off guard.

Also, I know people who will engage in debate (ok, sometimes I do that - lol). However, given the larger picture of data collection, this is not the time to do so. Times are very weird here, as I assume they are in other countries.

Any time you say more than "No thanks", you provide an entrance for their scripts. We get a fair amount of door-to-door sales in our neighborhood, and sometimes I talk to them out of curiosity because I do not possess that skill set (don't want to, either). Some of them are amazing. Truly, they can turn anything you say into a way to what they want.

Lastly, I wanted people to understand their rights. With the exception of police, firefighters, EMS (emergency medical services), and representatives from public utilities, any uninvited person is trespassing when they enter your property, and you have the right to tell them to leave. I will not post no trespassing signs in the front because it feels combative, and that is not an energy I want to feel or portray. (Although I would if I lived on acreage out of the city.)

I come back to something my father did with me - he "thought out loud" so I could see how he arrived at his plan for something. I'm just passing it along - showing my thought process that gets me to "No, thanks" and a closed door.

• Wise Post
Reactions: Lila

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016

Situation/scenario mind simulation:

Open door after bell door rang. They introduce themselves. You answer while being calm and collected: "No thanks. I don't talk about this on principle. Conversation is over right now. And do not come back please. Have a good day." Close the door again.

Takes probably under a minute away from your life, right?

:cool:
I do agree. However, in this case I think it's good to be prepared. It's putting it into perspective with what the underlying consequences could be for just trying to be a friendly person, or a person trying to teach or argue.

So many steps up to this point have been made by many not seeing the red flags and the seemingly innocuous interactions and crossing this line then that line etc. I appreciate this dialogue.

I come back to something my father did with me - he "thought out loud" so I could see how he arrived at his plan for something. I'm just passing it along - showing my thought process that gets me to "No, thanks" and a closed door.
I am similar. Very chat it out.

Reactions: Linda

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The cognitive dissonance is running very high at the moment. This is not a vaxx story but a cognitive dissonance one. A very young girl that works with me came to say goodbye to her colleagues, because she had just been offered and accepted a position at a big swanky bank (swanky meaning, it owns and occupies one of Perth's tallest skyscrapers). My own inner heart crumpled, and I felt like saying "this could be the very worst weekend to pick up a job with a bank." But I didnt' say it. I suppressed that thought, because nobody else was having it, and the look of ecstatic bliss on her eager young face was awesome. The foreknowledge that that joy has an end date was uncomfortable, but I didn't want to squash her happiness either.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This is an interesting aspect of dealing with others, and I suspect we all are going to have many moments of dealing with people in these situations. It is up to us to consider which approach best suits the situation - maybe a blank smile, a congrats, or very specific words.

I've chosen the compassionate route with some, as you did Hailstones Melt. However, yesterday I did not. It was a good thing my words were going through an intermediary because I lost patience with all the excuses and said flat out - tell them to make the call and quit fu**ing around.

• Jaw Dropping Post
Reactions: Snowmelt

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
...Well, we all have our days.
I've started to think of these times as 'welcome to being human' times as I find there is far more room to breathe with this concept.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
laughing at myself...

in the back of the house when the doorbell rings. I'm expecting a repair person later and thought they might be early. I start off down the hall, stop, turn back and pick up a phone - just in case. I was so proud of remembering and also laughing. (Nope, not the M crew.)

• Funny
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt and Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
laughing at myself...

in the back of the house when the doorbell rings. I'm expecting a repairperson later and thought they might early. I start off down the hall, stop, turn back and pick up a phone - just in case. I was so proud of remembering and also laughing. (Nope, not the M crew.)
Linda, they may need to wear their dark glasses when they come to YOUR door. Your light must be quite penetrating.

• Cool Post
  • Funny
Reactions: Linda and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)