What kind of experiences have you had with healing? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
This thread is for our experiences to share from while either giving a healing session or just receiving a healing session.
I have had some quite remarkable experiences. When I was quite much younger I remember being able to heal but I couldn't actually"feel" the energies. There was a girl I went to school with and she ended up moving but somehow we reconnected and the first time I went to her house her grandmother and entire family were telling me things about being natural healers and I said SO AM I. I was quite excited. So she wanted to feel my energy and I explained I cannot feel energies.one way I usually feel the strength now is by hovering their hands and mind a couple inches apart from each others palms and this is exactly what we did.
I'd say the moment we hovered our hands together I felt lightning flying through my hands and both of our eyes got Huge! she's never felt anything like this and I've never felt at all so it was very curious. The feeling of lightning is flying through our hands and suddenly it felt as if a hot piece of coal was put in each of our hands not both hands, only the left or the right. Then it would switch to the other hand and she said do you feel that I laughed and said heck yeah I do! We sat for 4 hours doing this, it was so incredible especially if you never felt energy before. Ever since that night I have been able to feel auras and know how much energy is being pulled from my hands into a person.
The point is, I feel this person and I were led to each other so she can initiate this within my body somehow and the reason why I say this is because shortly after we lost complete touch with each other after this experience and being able to feel energies has helped my sessions entirely. I've always been able to feel them empathically but that's a whole other thing. I have so many stories of experiences with people which would make healing undeniable to the average person. What stories do you have reiki or otherwise?

OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Another one I had was this girl called me over. I noticed her body hurt everywhere to the point she could not get out of bed. She was young in her late 20's I thought whata shame. The only way she could get up to make something small to eat was to smoke weed all day everyday. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it but that was her pain killer. After working on her for 2 hours (time length was decided by my intuition) she called me 3 days later and told Me she hasn't been in bed for 3 days, no weed and running around playing with her kids outside for THREE days straight. She told me she felt like her normal self. I was very happy for her. I did noticed her body pulled more energy out of my hands more than I'd ever experienced therefore she really needed it.
Another one, this time I recieved the healing instead of in person like I did with the girl, this over person sent healing and I had a broken toe but I never told her. The very next day my toe was normal again. Crazy right. It's not that crazy from everything I've seen.
Anyone have experiences? It can be as simple as taking away a headache or providing healing to another with quite nice results, increase intuition etc.. anything, there is no dumb story. Please share:)
Have a blessed day :)

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I'm not aware of any special healing abilities I may have, but once I had an interesting energy experience with my son.

He was complaining to me about some pain in his neck/shoulder area from some kind of a muscular strain. I had been reading about Reiki and energy healing, so I thought I'd try to help ease is pain. He said he'd be willing to give it a try, so I had him sit down in a chair and I stood behind him. I imagined an energy ball in my hands for a moment or two, explained what I was doing, then held my hands over his neck/shoulders and released the ball. He kind of jumped a little when I did. When I asked why he jumped, he said it felt as if someone was massaging the muscles there. The funny thing was, I hadn't touched him! My hands had been 3-4 inches above him the whole time. He did say it helped...he could still feel it, but the pain was much less.

Weird, but still very cool! :)

OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
I'm not aware of any special healing abilities I may have, but once I had an interesting energy experience with my son.

He was complaining to me about some pain in his neck/shoulder area from some kind of a muscular strain. I had been reading about Reiki and energy healing, so I thought I'd try to help ease is pain. He said he'd be willing to give it a try, so I had him sit down in a chair and I stood behind him. I imagined an energy ball in my hands for a moment or two, explained what I was doing, then held my hands over his neck/shoulders and released the ball. He kind of jumped a little when I did. When I asked why he jumped, he said it felt as if someone was massaging the muscles there. The funny thing was, I hadn't touched him! My hands had been 3-4 inches above him the whole time. He did say it helped...he could still feel it, but the pain was much less.

Sometimes it's hard to distinguish between another spiritual being and the way enery feels when it touches you .
There have been times where I'd be healing someone (in person, sometimes remote) and they report other hands on them. Archangel Raphael almost ALWAYS shows up even when experimenting on someone. Next time have him close his eyes and tell you what colors he sees behind the eye kids. you'll be suprised. It's funny but ever since my (now ex) but gf at the time did shrooms with me to see how many more things become available to the eyes. Well that's a long amazing story however after it was done, ever since she can see the colors of energy when I would place my hands on her to heal a headache or anything else she reported a violet same as my aura and purple color swirling all around depending on my vibration and the colors are even still there to the day I moved out do to cheating but I forgive her and still send energy to her. But I thought it was worth a mention. The next time you try this( which is an accurate early of healing) have the people close their eyes and keep you informed on the type of colors seen. It's very interesting

OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com

Oh another thing is people aren't aware that they can heal others hands on healing without being attuned so that brings up an extremely valuable point which I'm going to do a post on probably later today or tomorrow when I have the time of being uninterrupted. It's very important that people understand they can do healing as well as anyone else without being "attuned" or initiated. Quite fantastic really. This is how I taught my ex before I attuned her to increase the availability of energy to channel. What a wonderful time to be alive!!

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I had a car accident many years ago and fractured my back so it causes me quite a lot of pain and some days are very bad. I'm a certified QHHT practitioner and when I lived in Houston (a very large city) I was doing sessions pretty often. I had a session setup one day but I was having a lot of back pain and during a session I have to sit for hours so I wanted to cancel it until my back felt better. In the end I decided to go ahead with the session.

My client was experiencing some health issues but she was very skeptical about QHHT from the start. I'm not sure why she even wanted a session.

The session didn't go well because she was determined not to try to relax or allow. When we got to the last part of the session I asked the Over Soul, or Higher Self, to answer some questions for her and to scan her body and heal anything that needed healing. I've never asked for my own healing during a session. As always, when the Over Soul is called, I feel an energy in the room but this time it was very strong. Much stronger than I had experienced before. The hair on my neck was standing on end and I had goosebumps all over me. My crown chakra felt like a tight band around the top of my head.

Suddenly I felt a warmth at the base of my spine and I actually heard bones popping in my back as the warmth went up my spine. It was a little painful then as suddenly as it came, it went away and I didn't have any more back pain. In fact, I didn't have any back pain for a long time.

My client that day wouldn't allow herself to receive much from the session but I certainly did!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Hi Mike. I have 3 different points:

1) Anyone else tried Tibetan Pulsing? It works better in a large group (as in a circle or conga style); or in 2 practitioners working on one person, positioned one at the base of the head/start of the neck, and one at the base root chakra.

2) In my experience most of my pain is fibromyalgic, or holding emotional pain in my muscles or tendons. But I once had an interesting session where the practitioner worked on my pericardium which is a double-walled sac containing the heart and roots of the great vascular vessels. The pericardium gives protection against infection and lubricates the heart. My practitioner was a Chinese TCM masseur (Traditional Chinese Medicine). When he worked on my pericardium I felt intense pain, but had a strong emotional release. Apparently, this is one of the places where I stash unresolved emotions, stress and tension. Probably been using it as a rubbish bucket my whole life. This one session cleared up a lot.

3) Another place I throw unresolved emotional issues (suppression of emotions) is into the muscles and tendons around both my knees. This has translated in physical existence into being on crutches for months at a time. This came fully to my notice the day I had a court case with my ex husband to clear up some of his over-the-top demands, and although the case went my way with nothing to pay, I started hobbling and was on crutches for 3 months. I then noticed that at ANY emotional downhill run, my knees packed in. So now, I treat my knees with more respect, keep them massaged with Deep Heat, and since I know the source of the problem, I can limit the damage to 1 or 2 days.

OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com

1) Anyone else tried Tibetan Pulsing? It works better in a large group (as in a circle or conga style); or in 2 practitioners working on one person, positioned one at the base of the head/start of the neck, and one at the base root chakra.

2) In my experience most of my pain is fibromyalgic, or holding emotional pain in my muscles or tendons. But I once had an interesting session where the practitioner worked on my pericardium which is a double-walled sac containing the heart and roots of the great vascular vessels. The pericardium gives protection against infection and lubricates the heart. My practitioner was a Chinese TCM masseur (Traditional Chinese Medicine). When he worked on my pericardium I felt intense pain, but had a strong emotional release. Apparently, this is one of the places where I stash unresolved emotions, stress and tension. Probably been using it as a rubbish bucket my whole life. This one session cleared up a lot.

3) Another place I throw unresolved emotional issues (suppression of emotions) is into the muscles and tendons around both my knees. This has translated in physical existence into being on crutches for months at a time. This came fully to my notice the day I had a court case with my ex husband to clear up some of his over-the-top demands, and although the case went my way with nothing to pay, I started hobbling and was on crutches for 3 months. I then noticed that at ANY emotional downhill run, my knees packed in. So now, I treat my knees with more respect, keep them massaged with Deep Heat, and since I know the source of the problem, I can limit the damage to 1 or 2 days.
how interesting! i havent came across the knees holding in emotions before but as we say everyone is different. anytime you have a problem like that please get hold of me if you so with and i will work on your knees and whichever else. Tibetan pulsing? hmm sounds fantastic so does it only require one person on both ends meeting the energy in the middle? obviously energy goes where it wants so some may go in the arms and some may go in the back or legs. how does that work? very interesting.

OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
I had a car accident many years ago and fractured my back so it causes me quite a lot of pain and some days are very bad. I'm a certified QHHT practitioner and when I lived in Houston (a very large city) I was doing sessions pretty often. I had a session setup one day but I was having a lot of back pain and during a session I have to sit for hours so I wanted to cancel it until my back felt better. In the end I decided to go ahead with the session.

My client was experiencing some health issues but she was very skeptical about QHHT from the start. I'm not sure why she even wanted a session.

The session didn't go well because she was determined not to try to relax or allow. When we got to the last part of the session I asked the Over Soul, or Higher Self, to answer some questions for her and to scan her body and heal anything that needed healing. I've never asked for my own healing during a session. As always, when the Over Soul is called, I feel an energy in the room but this time it was very strong. Much stronger than I had experienced before. The hair on my neck was standing on end and I had goosebumps all over me. My crown chakra felt like a tight band around the top of my head.

Suddenly I felt a warmth at the base of my spine and I actually heard bones popping in my back as the warmth went up my spine. It was a little painful then as suddenly as it came, it went away and I didn't have any more back pain. In fact, I didn't have any back pain for a long time.

My client that day wouldn't allow herself to receive much from the session but I certainly did!
I believe they picked up on your intention, maybe you wanted to ask but was afraid to out of disrespect but they did so anyways just to show you it is okay to ask. thats what i get out of it :)

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland

My knees too Melt. If I have grief coming, my left knee packs up, I cannot bend it and it throbs. Once I have grieved (surrendered to life and the emotions) it is clear again.

OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
I just remembered another one. I played football in high school and torn my rotator cuff. Later on I find myself working at a hospital as I've noticed a good majority of healer do this and I hadn't realized it at the time of applying. I couldn't do my job it was horrible. They told me I needed surgery or else I wouldn't use my left arm/shoulder again. So each day at work and at home I reached as far as possible to my rotator cuff part of my other shoulder and kept my hand on it, sent the tingles constantly. it was a lot of work but after 3 weeks it has not been torn anymore and I been using it ever since! That was my most favorite accomplishment with healing even though I've had some quite amazing ones on people I like this because they told me I HAD to have surgery and I literally could not move a muscle it hurt so bad everyday but then the healing repaired it. I had to share that one.:)

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I just remembered another one. I played football in high school and torn my rotator cuff. Later on I find myself working at a hospital as I've noticed a good majority of healer do this and I hadn't realized it at the time of applying. I couldn't do my job it was horrible. They told me I needed surgery or else I wouldn't use my left arm/shoulder again. So each day at work and at home I reached as far as possible to my rotator cuff part of my other shoulder and kept my hand on it, sent the tingles constantly. it was a lot of work but after 3 weeks it has not been torn anymore and I been using it ever since! That was my most favorite accomplishment with healing even though I've had some quite amazing ones on people I like this because they told me I HAD to have surgery and I literally could not move a muscle it hurt so bad everyday but then the healing repaired it. I had to share that one.:)
Mike, when you placed your hand on your injury did you also use your mind in some way or visualize?

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Hailstones Melt, some healing practices (and I think some TCM practitioners would be included here) relate pain in specific body parts to specific emotional issues. There are even books and 'maps' out there. Wish I could quote one off the top of my head, sorry. Perhaps someone else can come up with a suggestion or link?

I believe the knees have been related to issues of how you see yourself/your role in the world.
Does this resonate for you?

Reactions: Stargazer

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
That is perfect Mike. These doctors and surgeons are no different to witch doctors. They might as well behead a chicken and shake bones as they make these pronouncements which are only opinions. But people have such faith in them they are hypnotised into it.

Reactions: Stargazer and Mike

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Lila, yes, you are on the mark there - I have had issues with not feeling appreciated enough - failed marriages, many job redundancies, the last one is still ongoing after nearly 2 years. But I was in a marriage where there was constant negative criticism. I suffered with my legs throughout that. I am just about to embark on a part-time volunteer job in a local Red Cross shop, where I will be required to stand and move around. I have decided my legs need renovating.

OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Lila, yes, you are on the mark there - I have had issues with not feeling appreciated enough - failed marriages, many job redundancies, the last one is still ongoing after nearly 2 years. But I was in a marriage where there was constant negative criticism. I suffered with my legs throughout that. I am just about to embark on a part-time volunteer job in a local Red Cross shop, where I will be required to stand and move around. I have decided my legs need renovating.
If you need healing for your legs you just let me know and we can come up with a time, just private message me and let me know when , IF you feel you need it for the working having to stand. The healing may help with that, it certainly wont hurt it thats for sure :) congrats btw
-Mike

OP
Mike

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Mike, when you placed your hand on your injury did you also use your mind in some way or visualize?
Not at all. i just focused on my hand tingling. maybe on accident i focused on it being better perhaps, so maybe?? im sorry if that wasnt much of an answer but it is possible just maybe did so unconsciously..

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I have so much to share, but will stick with one memory that I recall.

A long term partner of mine, back when I was about 25 (2005), had a motorbike accident before I met her. A drunk driver swerved towards her while she was riding home and she ended up in a ditch, found unconscious a few hours later by a passerby. She had extensive surgery on one of her feet, and a knee, and continued to have to have surgery over the years as the issues never fully resolved.

While I was with her, she has to have a muscle flap. They operated on the back of her calf, cut free some muscle and used that to cover the missing flesh/muscle around the knee (they threaded it through her leg to the other side), as she had lost a lot by then because of operations.

Anyways, to get to the point, while in hospital — this was before I knew what I was doing, or how any of this actually worked — I placed a hand on her knee. The pain went away not long after, and she was in a lot of pain on a regular basis. Of course, you can't cure something like that, just provide pain relief in those instances and increase the rate/speed of recovery. Since then there's been many other situations like that. I take it for granted and rarely if ever talk about these situations, as it's very normal to me now.

With Dolores Cannon's past life regression method QHHT, when the higher self comes through, it is possible to repair and grow back flesh in real time, as miracles have occurred for practitioners because of the higher self being more fully present. With other PLR techniques, they don't bring the higher self so fully in. I have witnessed and facilitated some amazing healing within sessions, but nothing as miraculous as seeing flesh grow back just yet!

I am just about to embark on a part-time volunteer job in a local Red Cross shop, where I will be required to stand and move around.
How did that go?
Hailstones Melt, some healing practices (and I think some TCM practitioners would be included here) relate pain in specific body parts to specific emotional issues. There are even books and 'maps' out there.
The best book I have come across is The Secret Language of your Body by Inna Segal. I refer it it just about daily and in combination with my extensive research into the chakras, and intuitive based write-ups, I'm able to narrow down the emotional links when necessary. But a past life regression session is really the most reliable way to identify it I've found, if it's necessary to identify it as sometimes an energy healing will do the trick on its own.

Another great book is the classic, You Can Heal Your Life by Loiuse Hay. I just find Inna's book more detailed for hunting down the emotional connection though.

51dWN4YtshL._SX330_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg 518IIc5MaPL._SX402_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Laron, on the subject of my legs: I have received a Chinese therapeutic massage on them every week for years, or as often as I can afford. Whenever I am hit by emotional trauma, my legs (mobility) are the first thing to go. I went through a nasty divorce including a 3-day trial in court in 2010, and I observed how I needed crutches immediately after coming out of one session, even though I won the case! I needed those crutches for 6 months after that, because it was like the aftermath of a war. However, I hardly ever need the crutches now. They can become a habit so I had to wean myself off them. Secondly, I have access to somebody who has that ability to take pain away immediately with his touch. Yes, it always does come back, but I often manage 3-4 days pain free after a session with him.

I did the standing volunteer job role for 6 months, but it was tough, and I was forever pulling out a chair in the back room and getting in everyone's way. Then, because of my enthusiasm for the work, I was offered the job of doing all their mending and sewing which I pick up in a bag and do at home in my own time. I have continued that one for the best part of a year.

In November, I took on a further role of attending aged care residents at a nursing home. That involves quite a bit of walking to get to all their rooms. However, most of them let me plunk myself down on their bed, when I get there. :p:fp;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)