What are you reading? Share your cover! (4 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Asta

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 28, 2018
Florida, USA
Anybody read these books? Life changing information 2A601444-B11E-4483-A434-AF561AEFD10A.jpegfor me. I highly recommend, even for the skeptic.

• Winner
Reactions: Laron

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Anybody read these books? Life changing information for me. I highly recommend, even for the skeptic.
Yes, and the Destiny of Souls, but if you want to get the bigger picture you need to read Dolores Cannon's books.

1. Five Lives Remembered
2. Jesus and the Essenes
3. They Walked with Jesus
4. Between Death and Life
5. Conversations with Nostradamus – Volume 1
6. Conversations with Nostradamus – Volume 2
7. Conversations with Nostradamus – Volume 3 (followed by Addendum)
8. A Soul Remembers Hiroshima
9. Legacy From the Stars
10. The Legend of Starcrash
11. Keepers of the Garden
12. The Custodians
13. The Convoluted Universe – Book One
14. The Convoluted Universe – Book Two
15. The Convoluted Universe – Book Three
16. The Convoluted Universe – Book Four
17. The Three Waves of Volunteers & the New Earth
18. The Search for Hidden Sacred Knowledge
19. The Convoluted Universe – Book Five

Start from number 9.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Laron and Asta

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Anybody read these books? Life changing information for me. I highly recommend, even for the skeptic.
I've not read his books but know of the author. I thought his explanations of displaced souls that hang around very interesting. (I lived in a house with one when I was a child.)

Asta

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 28, 2018
Florida, USA
(I lived in a house with one when I was a child.)
As have I! I remember seeing this big grey static-y blob of energy zip around my houses corners and along the fences- my siblings recall seeing it too at the same time. I still live here too.

What he discusses about these discarnate entities is interesting, definitely; I just read recently the story of one of his clients becoming one of these after a traumatic past life before they were gently guided to return to the spirit world.
:)

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
Anybody read these books? Life changing information View attachment 11365for me. I highly recommend, even for the skeptic.

These books were a large part of what helped me grasp not being a Christian anymore. It helped me transition and to formulate a different understanding of our afterlife and really jump started me into my spiritual life.
Highly recommend.

Reactions: Asta

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Hi, Angela. How are you? I was talking to my daughter about her boyfriend's family the other day, whom I haven't met. And I told her to just tell them I'm bookish.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Kim Stanley Robinson_Antarctica.jpg Kim Stanley Robinson_Shaman.jpg

This is a new author for me (American) who writes sci fi (futuristic novels) as well as the deep, ancient past (such as following the life of an apprentice shaman in Ice Age Europe). His talent is in very precise, clean and beautiful prose. Sometimes when you find an author who has written many books, it is like discovering a vein of gold in the cave wall - and following it for as far as you can go.

• Winner
Reactions: Lila and Laron

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Sometimes when you find an author who has written many books, it is like discovering a vein of gold in the cave wall - and following it for as far as you can go.
I'd love to hear more about these stories because I have great interest in Antarctica.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I'd love to hear more about these stories because I have great interest in Antarctica.
This one was written in the mid 1990's, and does not include any conspiracy theories such as subterranean civilisations or Nazis under the ice - but it does include ice pirates, ecoteurs (sabateurs); and a burgeoning community led by a Sami elder of people who live free range in Antarctica and fly under the radar (so to speak) - this is all after the Antarctic Treaty has expired, so it was in the future from 1997 but could be our present today. It also has some fantastic descriptions of treks (Following in the footsteps of Amundsen, etc) and goes into quite a lot of detail about the first Antarctic explorers. It has ordinary people being extraordinary.

• Informative
Reactions: June

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
View attachment 13958 View attachment 13960

This is a new author for me (American) who writes sci fi (futuristic novels) as well as the deep, ancient past (such as following the life of an apprentice shaman in Ice Age Europe). His talent is in very precise, clean and beautiful prose. Sometimes when you find an author who has written many books, it is like discovering a vein of gold in the cave wall - and following it for as far as you can go.
I can't believe KSR has a book out I haven't read yet!

Thanks, Snowmelt for letting me know about it.

I've loved "Antarctica" and all his other books I've read <3

• Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
It has ordinary people being extraordinary.
I think this is one of my favorite aspects of how this writer writes.

• Magical
Reactions: Snowmelt

Asta

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 28, 2018
Florida, USA
Starting here amidst all of Dolores Cannon's books, with Between Death & Life. I remember always being comforted by the descriptions of the spirit world in Michael Newton's books about it, so I suppose that's why I felt to read this one first.
0.jpg

The book is well, amazing, simply put. Not just the information, but my connection with spirit has improved-- For a long time I felt a lack of connection with the universe, and felt alone, but now when I read this, I feel connected again, and it is easier to talk to my guides.

I just read the descriptions of her Convoluted Universe series also, and I can't wait to read them eventually. Toller, thank you so much for recommending her books to me. I am greatly enjoying them. :) !

• Love this post!
  • Cool Post
Reactions: Lila and Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)