Voter Fraud & The 2020 USA Election (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I don't think we have a thread covering this, and I just came across two really educational videos talking about the evidence around the voter fraud. I'll include them below.

In the first one, Australian Alan Jones, former speech writer for Prime Minister Malcolm Fraser, and radio broadcaster, discusses some very solid evidence showing voter fraud going on in the US. Based on his conclusion, it's highly likely Trump will be seizing assets and prosecuting those people and companies responsible for the fraud. Because of the dodgy software in use, it may also make sense to throw out the election results as they sound rather inaccurate.

Also a great video here explaining the voter fraud that the lawyers are presenting in court to show Trump actually won Nevada. They outline a series of situations that they will be including in the court case, and I suspect that this is common in many other states.

I came across this earlier, but I'm not sure how authentic it is, where the above videos are much more credible.

General Thomas McInerney Outlines New Evidence Alleging Nationwide Ballot Tampering to Prevent Trump Landslide
"During the program, McInerney outlined new evidence showing that Hammer and Scorecard computer software developed by the CIA in 2003 was used in a coordinated effort to stop a Trump landslide victory in the 2020 election. He added that these offenses would hold treasonous and would require major prison time of those involved and found guilty."​

Please stay on topic in this thread — it's not about which president is better, it's focused on the fraud taking place with the election.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Good thread - I've been voting for a long time, but these past years have jumped the shark. Given what the CIA and similar agencies in other countries do to disrupt elections, it is reasonable to assume it happens here. There is a long history of voting manipulation such as Tammany Hall that we learned about in civics class (no longer taught btw).

Yet, there is a difference between an intellectual understanding and personal experience. Texas did not buy those voting machines - turned them down 3 times. However, there are multiple instances of people taking advantage of elderly and invalid people to steal their votes.

What is going on in other states is shocking, and I cannot imagine what it must be like to actually live there. BTW - after all of this starting coming out, I did check to see if I was registered in other places I've lived. Thankfully, no. So, I walk the fine line of staying informed and not getting caught up. I need a certain degree of understanding to be able to help those around me process their feelings. Even with distance, it is painful to live through.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
You computer people will enjoy this one about the Dominion machines. While my knowledge of hardware and software is limited, I grasped three of his points easily. The event log is open and can be changed by anyone with access. More votes were reported counted within a time period than were physically possible with the equipment. Raw voter data appeared in decimal points.

These machines are used in other countries, and you have to ask why.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/boom-election-fraud-expert-russ-ramsland-files-affidavit-showing-physical-impossibility-election-results-michigan/

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
One thing is to know intuitively, or suspect, have some affidavits, etc., that the election was rigged, but to actually prove it in a court of law, where another rigging may be set in place is another thing entirely.
Another point is that even if it is proven that the election was stolen from Trump, the other half of the nation, almost completely formed by brained washed people will say now that Trump is the one stealing the election, in which case more protests, riots (since the Democrats excel at responding emotionally) will take place. Complex situation. Thus my believe that the role of the armed forces is crucial in taking the lead at this point.

And yes, I think that something fishy did take place.

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Sure, i too am taking the bait here - but something fishy indeed. Part of it being the constant seperation and polarisation of the American people from inside America. The simplification of America into a 2 party system based on wealthy business politics where each party corrupts for power grabs - is so undeserving of the actual diversity and spirit of the American population.
Both Democrats and republicans are unworthy. It is entirely problematic for the whole World to war your own people. What is transparent with this information is purely that it is likely votes where stolen and this time It happened to be from the Republicans.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Let's set aside the obvious voter fraud stuff for a second.
The absolute strangest thing I have ever heard is that the states are using Dominion, which sends US voter datasets overseas to Germany and Spain!
Uh.... Oracle and Microsoft? Even Sun Microsystems, Linux and Open-Source databases?
The US can do this in-house.

What in the world is going on that any sane government official would consider sending voting data O-V-E-R-S-E-A-S???

So far, it does seem like treason is one of the likely charges coming. Hence why half of Dominion employees erased their LinkedIn profiles, Dominion skipped out of PA hearing and lawyered up, etc.

Apparently it seems that the landslide was so big, they had to massage the data overseas. One anecdote says the landslide was something like 401-128 Trump, and that was cobbled together from the servers that were confiscated by Trump's "team" in Germany. Hence why they all panicked and tried to stuff ballots, stop counting so they can change Dominion machine settings overnight, etc.

Last edited:

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Some say it is over now since the Supreme Court seems not on the Trump side with Pennsylvania.

You might want to wait a few days or next week. The appeal was just filed late yesterday, which means the US Supreme Court justices will need to review the case first.

There are multiple lawsuits going on. Its a circus to keep track of them all.

This is another case of writing news before the actual news. RT Today is just as "fakey" as others at times.

Update:
Ain't over till the fat lady sings...
Here's the real update - still going through the court system.. this is the real reason why the US Supreme Court is holding off their "case":

Last edited:
  • I agree
Reactions: Carl and Angela

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
1 - I had considered RT a reasonable news source until we had the bombings here a few years ago. I was living in the middle of the story and keeping a close eye on what the local police, sheriff, and FBI were reporting. RT had the same sources that I did but bumbled the story and went with a far-left route about it being hate crimes, which was false.

2 - The USA court system is complicated and can be misunderstood by many people. From the RT story I read, apparently the author is one of those people.

Trump's team filed a voter fraud suit with the district court in Pennsylvania, and the judge dismissed it. The team then filed an expedited appeal with the Third Circuit Court of Appeals, which still is at state level. That appeal has not yet been decided. (Thursday is a national holiday here - Thanksgiving.)

If the appeal is denied, then the next step up the chain is the USA Supreme Court. If the appeal is granted, then the case will be heard in the Pennsylvania court.

With all that is going on, I may have missed something, but I don't think any cases have been filed with the USA Supreme Court at this time.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Found this outline that might help. Since this was a federal election, rather than city or state, any suits will be filed through the federal arm of the court system.

court structure.jpg

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Stay with me because this will be helpful in the long run. You will likely hear terms like the 3rd and 5th circuit courts. The USA is divided into sections based on population. Several judges serve in these sections or circuits (comes from the olden days when a judge would ride around large areas to hold trials). The judges are nominated by the president and confirmed by the senate.

federal_courts_circuit_map.png

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Thanks for the update and correction.

Yes, I agree regarding RT. We must not forget it is also a mainstream outlet. It is just good for another perspective from foreign policy where you just do not always want the US mainstream view. But in many cases they are not different from "Western" MSM. Although to be fair, they have a more balanced approach in a few fields. For example, I noticed this about Covid/Lockdown especially. Many pro and con articles and comments showing both sides, the mainstream and critical narrative, unlike the West's MSM where we only find the elite propaganda one. But yes, it needs to be read with care and discernment.

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
Completely agree with you guys about RT. And Linda, though I live here, those are very helpful info graphs. Thank you.
I have a rough understanding of the levels of the court system but figured that article was false/jumping the gun a little.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Supreme Court justices are assigned to the appellate circuit courts. The new assignments were effective November 20, 2020. The role of the Supreme Court Justices is to oversee the appeals process, and when petitioned, to rule directly.

Look at the new assignments and compare to the states with the most fraud - third = Pennsylvania, sixth - Michigan, seventh = Wisconsin, and eleventh = Georgia. These justices, Alito, Kavanaugh, Barrett, and Thomas have judicial records that lean more to the constitution, rather than making new interpretations of the laws.

• For the District of Columbia Circuit - John G. Roberts, Jr., Chief Justice
  • For the First Circuit - Stephen Breyer, Associate Justice
    (Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island)
  • For the Second Circuit - Sonia Sotomayor, Associate Justice(Connecticut, New York, Vermont)
  • For the Third Circuit - Samuel A. Alito, Jr., Associate Justice(Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virgin Island)
  • For the Fourth Circuit - John G. Roberts, Jr., Chief Justice(Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, West Virginia, Virginia)
  • For the Fifth Circuit - Samuel A. Alito, Jr., Associate Justice(Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas)
  • For the Sixth Circuit - Brett M. Kavanaugh, Associate Justice(Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Tennessee)
  • For the Seventh Circuit - Amy Coney Barrett, Associate Justice(Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin)
  • For the Eighth Circuit - Brett M. Kavanaugh, Associate Justice(Arkansas, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota)
  • For the Ninth Circuit - Elena Kagan, Associate Justice(Alaska, Arizona, California, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Oregon, Montana, Nevada, Northern Mariana Islands, Washington)
  • For the Tenth Circuit - Neil M. Gorsuch, Associate Justice(Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Utah, Wyoming)
  • For the Eleventh Circuit - Clarence Thomas, Associate Justice(Alabama, Florida, Georgia)
  • For the Federal Circuit - John G. Roberts, Jr., Chief Justice.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Today's summary - We are in a bit of a holding pattern because Thursday is a national holiday, which slows down legal filings and rulings.

One
Giuliani (Trump Election Team) is focusing on the 14th amendment to the constitution and arguing that manipulations in voting violate the rights of individual citizens.

nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

The idea is that by winning arguments to invalidate false ballots, Trump will win, as will candidates down ballot, such as senators, representatives and others. This is important because it could give a Republican majority in both the house and senate, which means no more gridlock.

The legal route here is a recertification of election results, which seems slim now - or - a ruling that sends the responsibility back to the state legislatures, which are Republican in the swing states, who would select the electors and tell them to vote for Trump - or - going all the way to the USA Supreme Court, which could rule to accept the votes as they stand, or that there was too many irregularities and send the issue to the House of Representatives to vote on who should be president. In this case, each state gets one vote, and more individual states have republican legislators. (Yes, there are more Democratic legislators, but they are centered in a few states.)

It is possible to reverse the results in a few states that will give Trump the needed 270 electoral votes, and then this part of the legal work might end.

Two
Sidney Powell is looking at the machines and the manipulations of votes across the country, along with other flagrant violations. This is a very large and complicated issue because it involves an understanding of statistical analysis. I'm well aware that you can prove most anything with statistics; however, there is a point when it does become obvious. Her point is that there was such a large surge in Trump votes that the algorithm that usually is effective in shifting votes could not handle the large disparity, and more extreme measures were required, which then made it all visible.

The legal route here is more complicated because I'm not sure the uncovering of fraud would stop at an individual state. It appears to be heavily intertwined with international players.

Three
The less spoken aspect is the interference from people in other countries. Already a Dominion office in Canada, which shared space with a Soros operation, has shut down. Then, as Kevin C mentioned, it appears the data was sent to servers overseas. Sidney Powell reported the machines have been used in South America, with overwhelming votes for dictators.

So, if people in the USA worked with others overseas to manipulate the vote, then they could charged with treason.

Four
Although all eyes are focused on the results in this country, I believe people will come to see that this is but one act in a large and convoluted international play. Those people who like to remain hidden in the shadows and manipulate outcomes for their own benefit could have some sunshine coming their way. One can hope.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Just in case you did not think this could be even more of shit-show that it has been.....

Today, poll workers in Milwaukee, Wisconsin found a mysterious 368 unopened mail-in ballots. (Wisconsin has until December 1st to certify their election.)

Poll watchers were issued these official wristbands today -

Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 11.23.02 AM.png

• Funny
Reactions: Lila and Kevin C

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Today's summary - We are in a bit of a holding pattern because Thursday is a national holiday, which slows down legal filings and rulings.

One
Giuliani (Trump Election Team) is focusing on the 14th amendment to the constitution and arguing that manipulations in voting violate the rights of individual citizens.

nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

The idea is that by winning arguments to invalidate false ballots, Trump will win, as will candidates down ballot, such as senators, representatives and others. This is important because it could give a Republican majority in both the house and senate, which means no more gridlock.

The legal route here is a recertification of election results, which seems slim now - or - a ruling that sends the responsibility back to the state legislatures, which are Republican in the swing states, who would select the electors and tell them to vote for Trump - or - going all the way to the USA Supreme Court, which could rule to accept the votes as they stand, or that there was too many irregularities and send the issue to the House of Representatives to vote on who should be president. In this case, each state gets one vote, and more individual states have republican legislators. (Yes, there are more Democratic legislators, but they are centered in a few states.)

It is possible to reverse the results in a few states that will give Trump the needed 270 electoral votes, and then this part of the legal work might end.

Two
Sidney Powell is looking at the machines and the manipulations of votes across the country, along with other flagrant violations. This is a very large and complicated issue because it involves an understanding of statistical analysis. I'm well aware that you can prove most anything with statistics; however, there is a point when it does become obvious. Her point is that there was such a large surge in Trump votes that the algorithm that usually is effective in shifting votes could not handle the large disparity, and more extreme measures were required, which then made it all visible.

The legal route here is more complicated because I'm not sure the uncovering of fraud would stop at an individual state. It appears to be heavily intertwined with international players.

Three
The less spoken aspect is the interference from people in other countries. Already a Dominion office in Canada, which shared space with a Soros operation, has shut down. Then, as Kevin C mentioned, it appears the data was sent to servers overseas. Sidney Powell reported the machines have been used in South America, with overwhelming votes for dictators.

So, if people in the USA worked with others overseas to manipulate the vote, then they could charged with treason.

Four
Although all eyes are focused on the results in this country, I believe people will come to see that this is but one act in a large and convoluted international play. Those people who like to remain hidden in the shadows and manipulate outcomes for their own benefit could have some sunshine coming their way. One can hope.
To make this even more complicated, they had to tailor each of the strategies to each state/county based on available local evidence, political situation, lawyer groups, etc.
Then there's the leftist/fascist/ANTIFA/BLM who are threatening the lives of canvassers/lawyers/legislators/etc. - those who hold decision powers. Ditto for the GSA admin who was threatened into releasing the first batch of transition funds.
Basically the Deep State and the Democrat Party are pulling all stops to force this election fraud onto the American public, with the brainwashing and gaslighting assistance of Big Tech and MSM.
Consider that around 5-6% of Biden votes would have gone to Trump if they had known about the extent of Biden's international corruption and Hunter's many sins. That by itself tells you Big Tech and MSM intentionally and directly interfered in the election.

So yes.... shit-show summarizes the situation perfectly.

Last edited:
  • I agree
Reactions: Carl and Linda

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
For those of you interested in how much influence the biased MSM and Big Tech had on the election:

14-21% of Biden voters would have switch to Trump if they had known any of the news (Biden corruption and Hunter's depravity) or information (economic performance, etc.) that were suppressed or quashed. Even 6% is a big margin, let alone 14-21%.

From Tucker Carlson:

Reactions: Angela and Linda

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The shocking part for me (and I'm not even in that country!) is we are 22 days past the night of the election, and I don't quibble with the fact that it might take that long or even longer to decide a winner, given the calumny and distortions. The shocking part is the amount of inconceivable blindness going on, or outright ostrich-head sinking. In other words, there are whole sections of the community you just can't discuss this with - it's insane.

• I agree
Reactions: Carl

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
One thing is to know intuitively, or suspect, have some affidavits, etc., that the election was rigged, but to actually prove it in a court of law, where another rigging may be set in place is another thing entirely.
Another point is that even if it is proven that the election was stolen from Trump, the other half of the nation, almost completely formed by brained washed people will say now that Trump is the one stealing the election, in which case more protests, riots (since the Democrats excel at responding emotionally) will take place. Complex situation. Thus my believe that the role of the armed forces is crucial in taking the lead at this point.

And yes, I think that something fishy did take place.
Carl, it's the quiet ones who sit back and have the balanced view. ;)

• I agree
Reactions: Carl

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The Trump team made a presentation to the Pennsylvania legislature today. I tuned in to the live broadcast and heard the last part where the representatives and senators asked questions. Although I missed the part where the people spoke to what they witnessed and experienced, the questions were very illuminating. Some of the legislators had not heard these accounts because they were not covered on mainstream news. One said she could not unhear these things and felt ill that they occurred within her state. As best as I could tell, the governor, secretary of state, and state Supreme Court took actions that promulgated the insane process and questionable outcome. Whether they acted individually or in concert, I do not know.

Several legislators asked what was the way forward at this point. The team members outlined 2 primary options - one to review the mail-in ballots and remove the ones that did not have applications. (In that state, a person has to submit a form to request a mail-in ballot.) Apparently the number of ballots received and counted exceeded the number of applications. Also, some of the legislators wanted to look at specific numbers, but the secretary state removed access to the data. Fortunately, the Trump team and others already downloaded it, and offered it to the legislators. It is unheard of for a secretary of state to deny access to data to the legislature.

One of the people testifying was former military and had set-up and monitored elections in Iraq and other places. He was appalled at what he discovered in Pennsylvania. That should tell you something. In the closing remarks, one of the legislators spoke to the news people and said here is your data, now do your jobs and research it. Then he invoked the words of the people who fought the hijackers on the plane that went down in Pennsylvania on 9/11 - "let's roll". These people are fired up to fix what happened.

I believe more of these sessions are planned in other states next week. This should be interesting as information previously hidden from view by the MSN gets out.

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
if it all turns like it can, the control system will be visible in plain sight, the pure terror they must sense when it is so far (supposed they possess any emotions at all)

Reactions: Laron and Linda

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Some say it is over now since the Supreme Court seems not on the Trump side with Pennsylvania.

not to forget who owns the judges, there are honest loyal ones and also a other thype i worked a bit in such a environment and it is a really (no words for it), i wish honesty and much endurance for them

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
First domino down - Pennsylvania legislature files petition to nullify election results - legislators to select electors to represent state (note: majority Republican, so a Trump win).

Only the first step - it may also go to the Supreme Court as well.

Update:
Arizona and Michigan legislatures (Republican majority) also agreed to hold hearings similar to Pennsylvania. More doors opened...

These are stateside updates (so far, its a moving target..). For those of you who are interested in why Sidney Powell is involved, here's a primer
on how corrupt and worldwide it is (China and Iran had access to Dominion voter systems and participated in the manipulation):

Now we also see why a lot of state governors/senators/officials have gone into hiding (ex. Gavin Newsom's two-week "quarantine" due to Covid exposure - which is a blatant lie). Newsom declared a $1B mask order in March to China (exactly the same type of order that Georgia's Kemp gave too).
Not to mention Pennsylvania's Wolf "mandated" Dominion Voting Systems. It did not go through the legislature budgetary process - meaning it is also a form of corruption/money laundering/wire fraud/etc.
They got kickbacks, which have wire transfer records. That's treason and money laundering - one for Sidney Powell (military court - treason charges) and one for Giuliani for prosecute.

Last edited:

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Pennsylvania Judge rules election unconstitutional (fraudulent), transfers power over electors to the state legislature:

• Love this post!
Reactions: Carl and Laron

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017

had it on yandex brother at the bottom, so if it is so, the knocked their main structure down by one precise self blow, what follows and how long the media matrix is too much distorted to watch even for normies

• I agree
Reactions: Kevin C

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)