Vaccine Injury: What Tests Should I Order? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This is a recommended read by the admin of the Health Forum New Zealand FB group, which is a very large group playing a major role in trying to stop the tyranny, but also help people going through adverse reactions to the COVID vaccines as they have so many reports in the group.

Article by Gary Moller (garymoller.com)

"Readers will be aware that our small clinic has experienced an increasing flow of distressed people who have suffered harm, allegedly from the mRNA vaccines. Only a handful have been appropriately diagnosed, in my opinion. While symptoms vary, most appear to suffer neuromuscular-related issues. Although their signs and symptoms smack of myocarditis or pericarditis, most are sent home after being told they have rib pain, anxiety or postural hypotension. More often than not, they are sent home with a pain killer, a beta-blocker or anti-anxiety medication. In my opinion, this is not good enough.​
Please take a few minutes to view the following videos carefully. You will notice these people have uncontrollable shaking, rippling, or twitching, indicating poor neuromuscular control. While considering these, think about what might be going on with the heart muscle and even the blood vessels, which are themselves muscles: is the same involuntary movement happening in these tissues? This squirming and twitching may explain why people report chest pain, thumping or weak heart, exhaustion, inability to exert oneself and so on."
Continue here: https://thebfd.co.nz/2022/01/17/vaccine-injury-what-tests-should-i-order/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)