USA: Imminent Blackout (Power & Media?) Trump's Emergency Broadcast, Arrests & Insurrection Act? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
not being a Trump supporter.

But this issue is not about whether one supports Trump.

This is about whether the world changes, about whether we, as a people, decide we do not want to live with corruption, bribery, blackmail and money being the most important priority in every decision. It is about wanting, no needing to change the world so we can live in a society that values people more than profit. A society that allows for hope, expansion, spirituality, growth, freedom, truth and honour.

• I agree
Reactions: Angela

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Magenta Pixie's message this morning:

He whom you call Commander-in-Chief, known by many names, that we shall call “The General” has received his stripes and wings if you will.

This soul, carrying out an incarnational role of destiny, unlocking codes for free will and liberty, has been anointed, knighted and inaugurated within the higher realms this day.

In your hour of darkness there shall come a light so bright that only those who are anointed along with this soul shall see and recognise. The higher realms ceremonial inauguration of the one we call The General, son of Poseidon, now holds the title of office as President or King of New Earth. This is not the King as the only King, but a King among many Kings for your kinship is that which gives you a Kingship for you are all Knights of the round table.

This new status as code within anti-matter takes life and shape and structure and thus shall filter into the physical realms in like pattern and manifestation. Inaugurated and crowned this day, The General now stands as the gatekeeper and he opens the gate for those who are most beloved. The ones to walk through the gate into pastures anew, are you, lightworkers and truth holders of Gaia, flame bearers for New Earth.

As you say these words out loud in thrice, so do you make it so and lend your energetic for the drawing down of the pre-matter templates in cohesive focus for manifestation and actualisation. Thus you say it is so, so it shall be and so it is. We are the White, Winged, Collective, Consciousness of Nine

Last edited:
  • Hard to take in!
Reactions: GregH3000

azlynn

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 11, 2020
You know, it seems we've been spoiled by all the great films and TV shows in that we want to see the WHOLE story playing out before us so we know what's really happening and...guess what? We can't. A while back I read this great article (tried to find it but failed) comparing Trump to Harry Potter! Seemed crazy but made some sense. All the stuff that HP went through finding the Horcrux's (sp?) and he was taking care of business behind the scenes and no one new what he was really doing but he was getting it done. Kind of like Lord of the Rings and, I suppose, any of the Hero Journeys.

I can't wait for the moment I can yell "The Eagles are coming! The Eagles are coming!" (Okay, I switched to LOTR cause I like it way better than HP)

• Love this post!
  • Funny
Reactions: Linda and Kevin C

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
You know, it seems we've been spoiled by all the great films and TV shows in that we want to see the WHOLE story playing out before us so we know what's really happening and...guess what? We can't. A while back I read this great article (tried to find it but failed) comparing Trump to Harry Potter! Seemed crazy but made some sense. All the stuff that HP went through finding the Horcrux's (sp?) and he was taking care of business behind the scenes and no one new what he was really doing but he was getting it done. Kind of like Lord of the Rings and, I suppose, any of the Hero Journeys.

I can't wait for the moment I can yell "The Eagles are coming! The Eagles are coming!" (Okay, I switched to LOTR cause I like it way better than HP)
You should watch 007 "Spectre". It is almost plan-to-plan what's been happening for the past year. bombings, rigged voting, big pharma, bribes, sex trafficking, combined intelligence (5 eyes vs 9 eyes), blackouts, international plots, big sinister Deep State group.... all check.

Even the Vatican's in it... (a car chase....)

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Regarding Trump, I just say "He is in Texas and Linda is looking after him!"
The curious thing is that he a short while ago came out today from the White House in front of the press and cameras and after making some remarks just departed officially to Texas. Don't know where originally the reports came that he was already in Texas and was repeated in several places in the internet without verification. It is not logical to have been in Texas, fly back secretly back to Washington, to then go right back to Texas after making a few remarks.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Why not... only takes 2-4 hours flight from TX to DC. With his access to various flight transports that go faster than domestic air, he can do this easily.
Ft Hood to DC is 3 hours 4 minutes. Piece of cake for military.

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Why not... only takes 2-4 hours flight from TX to DC. With his access to various flight transports that go faster than domestic air, he can do this easily.
Maybe he uses the underground tunnel network ;), or who knows what device that we don't know exists...

I hope all of you are right and he is the saviour of the world. (No discussion from my side that Biden is worse) but here in Europe the situation in the USA is a strange thing to behold. Not to say that the political landscape in Europe is stable, logical and there for the people,... the masks are falling off but not everyone notices the difference.

Rumors of diseases, rumors of war,... we certainly are in apocalyptic times...
So don't be offended if I take out the chips to watch the bizarre show unfolding...

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Just went to Simon Parkes site and he just put up an update indicating that YouTube is removing some of his videos and Simon is providing an alternative site as a precaution.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I hope all of you are right and he is the saviour of the world.
I don't see it that way - I see him as opening a door - changing the direction of a road. No one has been able to do it before. After that, it is up to each of us to keep it going. It would be easy to say it is too scary to see the behind scenes activities and let's just shuffle along. So, some of us have to keep moving.

BTW - has anyone seen or heard Adam Schiff? He was front and center in the last impeachment process, but I'm not aware of him being anywhere.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Perhaps, perhaps not. We must take things not just with a grain of salt, but a big lump of it, since we may just being played at this point. Remember all the rumors going around last week about Pelosi being detained after trying to leave to Canada, and coming Monday she was back at Congress spilling her usual bile.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Perhaps, perhaps not. We must take things not just with a grain of salt, but a big lump of it, since we may just being played at this point. Remember all the rumors going around last week about Pelosi being detained after trying to leave to Canada, and coming Monday she was back at Congress spilling her usual bile.
That is fine.... I consider the Pelosi tidbit as another war tactic. In the long run, the same thing will happen, sooner or later. That is a minor blip considering the bigger picture. I will not take small insignificant misses as indicators of "fake plans".

Bert.... lol, yeah, we know there is an underground railroad network from Cheyenne Mountain outwards, plus there is an entire underground infrastructure there that can house an entire federal government for years. So we can imagine they are all scurrying around like groundhogs and gophers underground now...

Cue Caddyshack...

• Winner
  • Love this post!
Reactions: azlynn and Pod

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Let's see how this one goes - live stream from Texas starting in about 10 minutes

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Let's see how this one goes - live stream from Texas starting in about 10 minutes
mentioned the 25th amendment and told Biden to be careful what you wish for.

• Winner
Reactions: Pod

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Some people have asked about the significance of the visit and news conference at Alamo City, which is a town far south Texas along the border with Mexico and not "The Alamo", which is in San Antonio.

For Texans, the battle at the Alamo, where all were lost, generated a rallying cry that led to the eventual victory over Santa Anna for Texas independence from Mexico. As I considered it, I flashed to one of those immortal moments when William Travis spoke the remaining men.

Being a Texan most of my life, the battle cry of Remember the Alamo rings true. Although all the men died, they cost the Mexican army dearly. Here is the part that I think pertains to this visit. William Travis knew that they would not survive and drew a line in the dirt with his sword. Anyone who wanted to stay could cross over. The legend is that Jim Bowie, who too ill to stand, had men carry him across. I think you will see the message - who is with me and who is not - is the number one question today.

The speech that Travis gave is reported as "We must die,". "Our business is not to make a fruitless effort to save our lives, but to choose the manner of our death."

He saw three possibilities: Surrender and summary execution, try to fight their way out only to be butchered by Mexican lancers or "remain in this fort…resist every assault, and to sell our lives as dearly as possible."

Then, with a flourish, Travis drew his sword and slowly marked a line in the dirt. "I now want every man who is determined to stay here and die with me to come across this line."

Now, I'm not seeing the trip today and this event in 1836 as directly comparable, but rather, the underlying idea of choosing an idea/mission and staying the course as the message. Of course, I have no idea if any of this came into the selection of this site, but as a student of history (and I believe Trump is, as well), it would be meaningful to me.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Some people have asked about the significance of the visit and news conference at Alamo City, which is a town far south Texas along the border with Mexico and not "The Alamo", which is in San Antonio.

For Texans, the battle at the Alamo, where all were lost, generated a rallying cry that led to the eventual victory over Santa Anna for Texas independence from Mexico. As I considered it, I flashed to one of those immortal moments when William Travis spoke the remaining men.

Being a Texan most of my life, the battle cry of Remember the Alamo rings true. Although all the men died, they cost the Mexican army dearly. Here is the part that I think pertains to this visit. William Travis knew that they would not survive and drew a line in the dirt with his sword. Anyone who wanted to stay could cross over. The legend is that Jim Bowie, who too ill to stand, had men carry him across. I think you will see the message - who is with me and who is not - is the number one question today.

The speech that Travis gave is reported as "We must die,". "Our business is not to make a fruitless effort to save our lives, but to choose the manner of our death."

He saw three possibilities: Surrender and summary execution, try to fight their way out only to be butchered by Mexican lancers or "remain in this fort…resist every assault, and to sell our lives as dearly as possible."

Then, with a flourish, Travis drew his sword and slowly marked a line in the dirt. "I now want every man who is determined to stay here and die with me to come across this line."

Now, I'm not seeing the trip today and this event in 1836 as directly comparable, but rather, the underlying idea of choosing an idea/mission and staying the course as the message. Of course, I have no idea if any of this came into the selection of this site, but as a student of history (and I believe Trump is, as well), it would be meaningful to me.
I was thinking of Davy Crockett, "Remember the Alamo!".... and....
the Battle of Thermopylae in "300"...
but those two ended in failure.

So I'm taking a different tack... we should be thinking about the Battle of Salamis...

That's how I see the National Guard enveloping DC. Lots of subterfuge and traps.
Pompeo and Flynn as Themistocles and Eurybiades.

Reactions: Linda

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I think the Alamo speech did a couple things beyond the deeper meaning with the history (which I had also picked up on).
First of all, it showed how trump is. Not afraid. He's not panicked or nervous at all.
And second, this one i haven't seen or spoken about anywhere, so it may or may not be true, but most of trumps speech was about the wall and all that. He had a small tangent on the impeachment and such. This was being reported through fox News, but when he got to that, suddenly fox stopped carrying it and cut the feed.

Again, most of the speech was completely centered on the wall and it's accomplishments. I think there was another level, giving fox a chance to have it broadcast and seeing if they would hold to.
So silly, given that the fox commentator stated at the beginning that they would be showing this raw and uncut. *rolls eyes*

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
And second, this one i haven't seen or spoken about anywhere, so it may or may not be true, but most of trumps speech was about the wall and all that. He had a small tangent on the impeachment and such. This was being reported through fox News, but when he got to that, suddenly fox stopped carrying it and cut the feed.
You are right - mostly about the wall and the border patrol - he was very generous speaking about their work. I watched through another news source, which was carried on youtube. I think it also was a test of the other carriers.

Edit -
Duh moment - just realized that he emphasized that he kept his promises.

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Clif High did this video yesterday that relates to what is going on. He doesn't give us any answers around what Trump is up to, but points out how connected China is in regards to what's going on with this situation.

Clif also mentions he has schizophrenia and has been fighting it since he was very young.

Note that YouTube has removed all of Clif High's videos and he only has two listed now, so they have censored him as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: GregH3000

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Clif High did this video yesterday that relates to what is going on. He doesn't give us any answers around what Trump is up to, but points out how connected China is in regards to what's going on with this situation.

Clif also mentions he has schizophrenia and has been fighting it since he was very young.

Note that YouTube has removed all of Clif High's videos and he only has two listed now, so they have censored him as well.
Everything that's happening is connected to China, everyone knows that by now, and have since Jan 2020 (covid19 was artificially created in a bioweapons lab in Wuhan).
It is one of the reasons for the huge military buildup in Asia Pacific with multiple countries since Feb-March 2020 (US, Canada, Australia, France, Germany, Japan..... and India on the Himalaya/Kashmir front).

At this point, we are at zero hour. Either things will happen, or won't happen. What Clif High posted about Simon Parkes at this point smacks of sour grapes, as if Clif is miffed he doesn't have any insights.

I'm not defending Simon Parkes here. Just saying that if you want to criticize someone, do it clear before the time of the event, not just before.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, views, interpretations, etc.

The interesting thing is..... even Natural News's Mike Adams says his info channels have bifurcated as well, and he gets intel saying both sides (Trump wins since he's in control of military, OR... Trump has been marginalized), so even he has no idea what's going to happen.

This is similar to World Cup or Super Bowl or NBA Championships.... people pick sides, then the event happens. When the result arrives, one side gets jubilant, and the other side is discredited.

We are at that point. There is no need to cynicism, sour grapes, jealousy, etc.
One side or the other wins.

All I know is... the next 2-3 weeks will decide the fate of the world's direction.

We will be deciding the direction of civilization while facing the history-changing Ice Age that is close to re-defining many countries' maps.
Those of you in other countries, esp. Europe, please be aware this will also drastically change the direction of your respective governments.
Either they become even more totalitarian, or they start respecting the power of the people. You should already be feeling it through forced
vaccinations and censorship of mask/death rates/covid19 origins/related info. That will permeate throughout society as governments start feeling
more arrogant and power-drunk (which CA is reeling from the dictator Newsom here).

1984/Gattaca/Brave New World is here. The question is whether we are able to take the Star Trek route in time.

In some ways, it is also related to the Earth-New Earth, timeline 33-42, and many other visions/concepts of a fork, a bifurcation point in realities/timelines.

It does seem that we are on the overlapping timelines where both realities exist, and will soon be heading our individual ways, just like timeline 33 and timeline 42.

Sit back, relax and believe things will go the way they are supposed to. Trust the Source.

p.s. Yes, I'm still digging for more info, but right now there's either complete blackout, or two opposing views. Lots of on-the-ground info that don't tell much, such as the National Guard troops in DC. Nothing substantial or game-changing is showing up so far..........

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Nothing substantial or game-changing is showing up so far..........
Keep you eyes in the stock market. As soon as things start happening, even if not reported by the press yet, you should see a dramatic swing (prior to a tsunami) when certain people realize something monumental has started rolling and start acting in the pre-market or regular trading sessions around the world.

Reactions: Tania and Laron

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I watched Trump's speech from the White House last night. I noticed that his hand gestures changed for one sentence at around the 4:20 mark. It made an impression on me because it is something I do when I'm being serious about laying out a plan - hands parallel and moving up and down - like "here is the path".

He said - "all of us can choose by our actions to rise above the rancor".

Here is what it meant to me - Looking from the 30,000 foot level, we've got to remember that getting into another us versus them conflict will only send us along a warring path. Looking for compromise sends us along the love and compassion path. Both are available right now, but the doors will close, so pick your lane / team.

Maryann's latest post about using our own source codes is along the same line.

Reactions: Tania and Laron

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Keep you eyes in the stock market. As soon as things start happening, even if not reported by the press yet, you should see a dramatic swing (prior to a tsunami) when certain people realize something monumental has started rolling and start acting in the pre-market or regular trading sessions around the world.
True to a degree. The problem is that the entire world is so highly levered, that it really doesn't matter. Even the 2 Trillion(!!!) stimulus proposal from the Dems are sending stocks flying to the moon. The only clue I'd follow is... if Biden and the Dems do indeed hold, all energy stocks (oil, gas, coal, etc.) will drop like a stone, since their Green New Deal will destroy those industries.
And just in time to decimate the US during the Ice Age where electricity and renewables don't work at all. Never mind electric cars (see Europe, Canada, Japan, Russia, China, etc. - millions of complaints of e-cars stranded, or door is locked and cannot be mechanically opened; also, Tesla's can't be accessed without Internet connection... seriously incredible..... ).
The US is not alone in facing energy issues either.

TSLA P/E ratio is almost 2000x. Cue LOLs...............

There will be furious backpedaling within a few months on all "green renewables" plans as the Ice Age continues (not to mention the need to emergency invest in indoor food production/farming/etc. - as growing season and agri / poultry production collapses this year).

Quebec in Canada went through such a situation about two years ago when the region governor wanted to go all green, and the angry people protested and rioted to keep coal/gas/propane, so the guy furiously backpedaled. Guess they now realize they saved themselves.
This situation will multiply and accelerate this year.

Everything is connected....

Last edited:

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
I watched Trump's speech from the White House last night. I noticed that his hand gestures changed for one sentence at around the 4:20 mark. It made an impression on me because it is something I do when I'm being serious about laying out a plan - hands parallel and moving up and down - like "here is the path".

He said - "all of us can choose by our actions to rise above the rancor".

Here is what it meant to me - Looking from the 30,000 foot level, we've got to remember that getting into another us versus them conflict will only send us along a warring path. Looking for compromise sends us along the love and compassion path. Both are available right now, but the doors will close, so pick your lane / team.

Maryann's latest post about using our own source codes is along the same line.

All I can say is its time to just pull out the popcorn, hot wings, and potato salads, sit back and watch.
Its zero hour, and lots of smoke and mirrors going on... the fog of war.

Here are some "latest" updates:

Yeah, excuse the website name, lol, but they seem to be keeping up with the latest stuff somehow.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Well, those are pallets of moving boxes being downloaded in the White House giving a clue that the current administration is moving out to allow the new one to come in.
Sigh....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)