Unacknowledged: An Expose of the World's Greatest Secret (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
laron submitted a new article.

Unacknowledged: An Expose of the World's Greatest Secret
The documentary based film, Unacknowledged, and accompanying book authored by Dr. Steven Greer, was backed by supporters of a crowd funding campaign. The focus is on the historic files of the Disclosure Project and how UFO secrecy has been so ruthlessly enforced, including why.

Some of the best evidence for extraterrestrial contact which dates back into the decades is presented with top-secret witness testimony, UFO footage and documents, 80% of which has never been revealed anywhere else.

The behind-the-scenes research and high-level meetings convened by Dr. Steven Greer exposes the degree of illegal, covert operations at the core of UFO secrecy. From briefings with top Pentagon Generals, Admirals and also the CIA Director, to the briefing...
Click here to continue on to the original article. You will be able to comment using a Disqus account (www.disqus.com) if you are logged in with Disqus.

Last edited:

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Reactions: Laron and Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
The movie is on Netflix (trending pretty well) which I do have for 1 month now, might keep it for a while since they have some decent shows on.

I also have the book on my Kindle, so far I did not read farther than the introduction sections.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I recall some data in the webbot showing ETs invading at some point after the global coastal events, and I do wonder if this relates.

Reactions: Carl and Stargazer
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here's an update from Steven Greer on the UFO false flag event that is discussed in his book above: (one week old)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Current thread in the News Board about which way disclosure might go. There are several videos, including this one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)