Next Up In Our Saga - UFO Disclosure - Friend or Foe (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The Covid Relief Bill signed by Trump in December 2020 included a little section about disclosure of UFO materials by the second quarter of 2021. I thought it might be fun to collect all the drips that lead up to the "big reveal", which by the way, I don't think will actually happen because I have no expectations from our government about anything.

I do suspect that some info will be released along the way and am curious about the context. Some people already are in freak-out mode from the virus, but a fair amount of people are done with the drama or never participated in it. So, will we see "the sky is falling" or something more friendly? Should it be the former, remember to travel with your Nelson Eddy recording, as it may cause the invaders heads to explode. (Bonus points if you can name that reference. lol)

The New York Times set things in motion December of 2020 with a release of that portion of the bill.

The Senate Intelligence Committee, chaired by Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), said in the comment that it “directs the [director of national intelligence], in consultation with the Secretary of Defense and the heads of such other agencies … to submit a report within 180 days of the date of enactment of the Act, to the congressional intelligence and armed services committees on unidentified aerial phenomena.”
The report must address “observed airborne objects that have not been identified” and should include a “detailed analysis of unidentified phenomena data collected by: a. geospatial intelligence; b. signals intelligence; c. human intelligence; and d. measurement and signals intelligence,” the committee said.
The report must also contain “[a] detailed analysis of data of the FBI, which was derived from investigations of intrusions of unidentified aerial phenomena data over restricted United States airspace … and an assessment of whether this unidentified aerial phenomena activity may be attributed to one or more foreign adversaries.”
Former Pentagon and legislative officials confirmed Tuesday to the publication The Debrief that the package begins the clock on UFO disclosures.

Here are a few items I found.

Joe Rogan interviewed Jacques Vallee and James Fox last December on the UFO disclosure subject. It is a 3 hour interview but well worth your time. Joe is a good interviewer, letting people talk and keeping on the subject. I found an audio version that played just fine. There was a video version, but it was very glitchy. If you want to search for another version, or if the link does not play for you, use "Joe Rogan 1574" as your search terms (episode 1574).

Vallee has been around the subject for a long time and is one of "smartest guy in the room" people. He was the inspiration for the French scientist in Spielberg's movie, Close Encounters of the Third Kind. He also is concerned that the disclosure may be portrayed as dangers from outer space. He makes a very interesting point about the nature and patterns of the visits - suggesting that there is information being shared for those who are receptive. He also has a book coming out in May about further study of physical evidence and patterns of sightings.

James Fox is a film-maker, and his documentary, The Phenomenon, is out now. I found it on Amazon Prime (for rent). I've only watched a part of it, but it keeps an even keel with good coverage of events from the 1940s to present and has some big drops from government people saying there is way more than we know. I see it as a good intro to the subject.

Please add the news bits and discussions you find. It will be like a treasure hunt.

Look up Vallee's book on Amazon - The Best Kept Secret

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Quick notes about the film, The Phenomenon. It is professional and uses many credible stories. It is hard to argue with the experiences of fighter pilots and astronauts. No woo stuff like Ancient Aliens. Lightly touches on the question of why, and heavily hits on rogue elements within our government that keep the info from the public and elected officials, including the president. Also, shares that the reporting is more open in other countries.

When I'm considering sharing something with my family, I look at it from a production and content point of view. I think this movie would work for them.

Reactions: Tania

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
wordsalad.info
I have found documents that info is trickling out, that go back to the 1970s. I don't think the gov't will ever admit anything since they are complicit in so many crimes in the US at least. 1970s was when personal computers were too expensive for most of us, so there wasn't that much info that was computerized and saved, so I found more info from the 1980s, 1990s when PCs became cheaper for the average person.

Reactions: Tania
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I think it will be interesting to see what comes out in the more mainstream outlets because I'm curious to see if there is a quiet agenda - pro or con. I know there is all kinds of info hidden away, but again, I'm interested in the story line being brought forth to the general public.

An unintended consequence of disclosure could be a rising level of anger with the deep-state control and manipulation of info and technology. An obvious choice to counter this sentiment would be the invasion route. One of the main points made by the speakers on the Rogan podcast was that some kind of invasion seemed ludicrous. Granted Joe Rogan is not exactly mainstream, but he does have a large listener base that crosses many groups.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Interesting local event

A guy wrote in on the neighborhood email telling about an unusual object he and his daughter saw in the sky on their way home. He even included a drawing. Several people wrote back saying it looked a lot like the starlink satellites that recently were launched. Another person wrote that they had seen one, too.

I was impressed with the detail of the description, as well as calm tone.

Hailstones Melt

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

Remember this name: Luis Elizondo. He's getting more on-air space again, very recently. I think he is the one who has been tasked with making the news drop.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I watch a program on the Discovery Channel, Expedition Unknown, with Josh Gates. Now, I'm well aware he stays within the mainstream boundaries, but he does go to interesting places. It is the perfect show for folding laundry. The latest program was about the Socorro, New Mexico incident in 1964. A local police officer observed a craft and 2 occupants off a road in the desert. The incident was carefully investigated by the Air Force, who was unable to draw any conclusions and remains an open case. It was one of the well-documented encounters. However, new information was presented on this program that shows people at the White Sands base were testing an experimental moon-rover at the time. Here is the kicker - this is the first time this info has been released. The conclusion on the program was that the craft and occupants likely were part of this test. Socorro was one of those trifecta events - credible observer, craft on the ground, and possible ETs.

Gideon Lewis-Kraus published an excellent comprehensive overview, How the Pentagon Started Taking UFOs Seriously, in the May edition of the The New Yorker. It is a good history of the ins and outs of the studies of this topic. This magazine has a reported circulation of over a million and generally appeals to more liberal, educated readers. So this topic is something of surprise in that venue.

One of the points of interest to me is the research into materials and crafts that are not from here. This topic is briefly mentioned in The New Yorker article and more so in one by Arjun Walla published on the Collective Evolution site.

Is this an issue where the citizenry has to take initiative to find out more? Why is the idea, for example, of trying to make contact with these objects in a citizen initiated way taboo or “crazy” within the mainstream? If we want to find out more about this topic, perhaps we have to try and do so ourselves? Why is it that when government tries to find out, it’s “official” but when citizens try and do it, it’s a “cult?”
Are human beings at a point in our culture where we are capable of exploring this topic without labelling phenomenon as “demonic” or “angelic.” Can’t we just accept that there may be other consciousness’ in the universe that takes on a similar, but different physical form? The discussion of what these objects are seems to be the next step, and it’s being had, but it’s taken decades for the topic to exit the “taboo” realm, how long will it take for the implications of the phenomenon and deeper questions that it leads to, to be considered no longer taboo?
It leaves no aspect of humanity untouched, it goes into consciousness, physics, the nature of our society, history, other dimensions and more, but many people within this community don’t want to go there until it is “confirmed” by a “credible” source. This in my opinion is a problem.
Some sources the masses rely on as “credible” are more manipulative than credible, and that’s something we have to come to terms with. It’s OK to speculate. Perhaps our definition of “evidence” needs to change in order to go above and beyond the limitations of “science.”

I still scouting for hints of where this might be going. The New Yorker article is a big step forward in legitimacy of the topic. I guess people will need to get more comfortable with idea before more start asking questions about discoveries that could change the way we live.

Hailstones Melt

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Linda, as you point out, some of the "sightings" have just been inadvertent public seeing things they shouldn't, i.e. man getting up to his adam's apple in secret machine business. Because that sector has jumped so far ahead of the public mindset, the cognitive dissonance just doesn't make such sightings credible for the average mind.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
"sightings" have just been inadvertent public seeing things they shouldn't,
True and the other thing is that the group from the Air Force did not know about the secret testing either, which is not surprising.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

RT Fundraising: 2021 Hosting Costs

Total amount
$110.00
Goal
$803.00
Donation ends: