Uluru Ceremony & December 21Jupiter & Saturn’s Great Conjunction (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
While one of the worlds rare great conjunctions between Saturn and Jupiter occurs on this date (12:32AM on the 22nd in New Zealand), it also has other meanings for other people. That date also includes a solstice.

1608240885758.png

One of the more well known events relates to what's taking place at Uluru (Ayers Rock) in Australia. The aboriginal people have been preparing for this date for some time and will be having a private ceremony. A shamanic dance / tribal ceremony of thee Pitjantjara people will be occurring. This is a bracketed event — on January 12th this year, Saturn moved into alignment and now it's moving out, so the energetic and consciousness influence since then, up until now, is an important part of what's going on.

My feeling is that the best advise for those wanting to connect in at the time, is really to remain heart-connected, keeping a positive intention without any beliefs getting in the way. One method would be to clear your thoughts and send pure energy towards their ceremony at that time (9.02pm Australian central summer time on the 21st).

There's also some information out there around crystals, and a Pleiadian connection. Here's some info from a friend:

"The elders will have crystals that are not of this earth, these crystals are from the Pleadies seven sisters and a box that was given to them from off earth that will be activated by us, the 100,000. It will ripple effect to all the lay lines in this world and reverberate out into the entire universe. If we do not get this number of people the box will not activate and the second event will be three years from now seeing the beginning of the end of humanity.​

If there were ever a time to do one thing, free of worry or thought of anything else... being pure of heart and simply sending energy to Uluru At 9.02pm on the 21st of December, its this and it’s literally the most important thing we could ever do in our lives. This is why we are here. This is what we were born for in this time in space. This will connect us to our true origins of who we are, it will free the human race. The elders have prepared this for 9 years, we need merely a few minutes sending energy to the Sacred Rock to activate the event. Earth is raising into a different dimension with or without us, this ceremony is to save the human race and raise with her."​
In relation to the above, there's some information over on EvenStar Creations here.

Feel free to share what it means to you and what you may get up to, and also any other information you've come across. Some say this is the true dawn of the age of Aquarius, in connection to the astrological ages and precession of the equinoxes.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here's some information from https://kaywilson.love/, written by Julia Williams.

There is a world changing Aboriginal prophecy due to come to pass on December 21st at 9.02pm ACST. Please read the words of Julia Williams who shares the advice from Aboriginal Elders about the meaning and effect of the prophecy:​
The Original Prophecy Foretelling the Change of Everything​
This has been an evolving process that began nearly three years ago. Elders and Keepers of Lore have approached us with an almost identical word for word description of soon to come days of complete transformation. Such has been the number and consistency of narrative, if other Elders approach us on unrelated archaeology or history that involves Old Way protocol and knowledge, we always introduce the topic of the oncoming change to see how they react and whether they knew of this renaissance. If they do not, then the radar is on and suspicion aroused. Fortunately, that has never happened, because on each occasion when the subject was raised it became immediately obvious that they were genuine and knowledgeable in such profound matters.​
We first heard talk of this seminal transformation close to three years ago. The sources vary, some are very close to those orchestrating these ceremonies, with others there were degrees of separation, but what remained constant was the general processes, location and outcomes. To begin with, we were told that a Pleiadean spaceship carrying a special device was on its way to Earth. Since that earlier description it has become obvious that this had already happened, a long time before. From an Original perspective, time is circular in nature and progression, so being off by close to a million years is not an issue as it did happen, when, is such an insignificant part of this equation. What doesn’t change, is that it was delivered by Pleiadeans, and the ‘machinery’ is ready and waiting.​
This device, which the Elders refer to as a “Magic Box,” is beyond the comprehension of mere mortals, but there is one drawback in this gift from the stars. If unassisted by humans, it will do nothing beyond await instructions. Even when the ‘switch’ is sung and turned on, the best it can independently do is get ready. Aliens of good intentions are banned from directly influencing human affairs, they can hint, suggest and wave a big white flag, but never initiate or supplement. This Magic Box will feed off pure positive human energy. If there are indeed the minimum numbers still present (which runs into six figures) and unaffected by pandemics, economic chaos, warfare and terrorism and are totally focused on the positive, this box will absorb that powerful reservoir of pure energy then amplify and distribute throughout all the ley lines and Dreaming tracks on this the planet.​
The planet itself is aware of this oncoming acceleration where its resonance will ascend. It is for that reason that the Schumann Resonance, which measures the planets inner pulse, has been of recent times peaking and receding like the tides of the ocean. It is readying itself for this ceremony, for once the final ritual is completed the Earth will continually vibrate at a much higher level, forever. However, if the current fear and negativity prevails and the number of people who are unaffected is too low, the box will remain idling and soon after the Earth’s axis will tilt and the oceans will clean the planet and virtually everything will be literally washed away. Either way, the earth is rising and will be cleansed.​
Now if the numbers are sufficient and the energy flows, the Elders have told us that the Earth will literally split into two ‘pulses.’ One being close to 200 on the Schuman chart and the other will remain at the present base level of about 8. Each soul will automatically gravitate to the frequency that reflects their current stage of spiritual development. Those obsessed by greed, gossip, power, backbiting and turmoil will be drawn to the lower vibration while those seeking wisdom, introspection and Old Ways will be called to the higher resonance. Such a bi-vibrational construct is an imbalanced physical equation, as you cannot have two realities co-existing on the same material plane. Over the months, possibly even a few years, past the dividing line the lower base, to which many will be called, will slowly fade then finally vanish. And so too will its entire esoteric cargo leave this planet. This separation is not meant as either a judgment or penalty, as the souls who do not straddle the hurdle will still incarnate, but not here as the higher ascended frequency would literally kill any less developed soul. So, it is back to Kindergarten elsewhere for a lot of the present-day inhabitants of this planet, and on to Earth University for those who made the grade. (* Since hearing this explanation of where these souls went next, another destination has been presented to us, which will be expanded upon in another article further down the line.)​
And when will the final examination for each soul take place? The answer, which is down to the exact second, we first heard from Original Victorian Elder, Brendan Murray, and I remember stating at the time of first disclosure I was very hesitant to vouch for such precision in timing. Time means nothing on the other side of the curtain, it is a mortal construction, and too many self-proclaimed prophets have staked their authenticity on a number and date, and we are still here none the better. Despite these justifiable reasons not to declare any date, because of events and information given that cannot be fully revealed at present, we are now 99.999% convinced that on December 21, 9 pm at Uluru, the box will be opened and switch turned on.​
Please note the time of Ceremony is the summer or winter solstice in your local area. The time of the ceremony in Australia is irrelevant. The solstice wherever you are is the preferred time for ceremony.​
~ Our Shared Intention ~​
Dear Brothers and Sisters​
Please read, hear, feel this entire message carefully. Open your heart.​
I have been instructed to provide clarity, for a specific shared intention for the Ceremony on the 21st December 2020. This is the intention given directly by Original People, Lore keepers. I am passing on their words.​
I share this with pure love and energy, in an effort to provide clarity for those of you wishing to help and positively contribute to the Ceremony, and if you are wondering how you can do that.​
Ten years ago, I was directly told, physically and in person, about this Ceremony, it’s purpose, the specific intention and the exact date from an Aunty who is directly involved in the Ceremony​
Here is the guidance from Original People, directly involved in this Ceremony. We need to deeply listen and respect those who know exactly what is going on and what this Ceremony is for. They have prepared for this Ceremony for their whole lives. For many, many Generations.​
These are their words;​
We need to be truly focused on a singular, focused, specific thought, feeling and intention.
The purpose of this Ceremony is for the Rainbow Serpent to become the Rainbow Bridge, to rise up to connect with the light of the sun and go straight into the heart of Mother Earth. Cleansing, energising and reinvigorating Mother Earth and ushering in a new era for Mother, and her children.
To be clear ~ the focus is on Mother Earth, not on ourselves.
We need to focus on reinvigorating Mother Earth, and raising her consciousness. If this Ceremony is supported by enough pure love, energy, and support of the shared specific intention, it will be successful.
The byproduct of a successful Ceremony will be the new era of consciousness for Mother Earth and her Children. Us. We need to ensure our focus and love is on her, Mother Earth, and on this specific intention.
With a cleansed body, heart, mind, and soul the intention is:
~ A pure love for Mother in our heart as we ask to energise the heart of Mother Earth with our love and energy
With this pure intention, you can contribute to the energy of the Ceremony from wherever you are in such a positive way. You need not be at Uluru. You can do this from afar. And it will make a huge difference!! It is the energy the Ceremony needs to be able to work.
~ Cleansing ~​
As guided from Original People. To cleanse body, heart, mind, and soul the advice is to cleanse with pure water, like waterfalls, the ocean, rain, tank water, river or stream. You can cleanse by Smoking/Smudging your body with Eucalyptus leaves, the advice is thick gum leaves for women, thin gum leaves for men. If using Eucalyptus Leaves I have been advised as from Original Peoples that green Eucalyptus spits burning oil and while you need some green or else it burns without enough smoke, and the whole idea is to make smoke, still to never take leaves off a tree though, always just from the ground. Out of respect for Mother, that’s proper way​
You can also Smoke/Smudge working with Ethically sourced cleansing plants such as Palo Santo or White Sage will also work, if this is more convenient. Then Meditation. Meditation with the pure intention.​
~ When to Cleanse ~​
The advice is that cleansing needs to start now and keep cleansing until and on the day, there’s that many things to cleanse including negativity and distractions, it will take a good cleansing.​
~ Meditation ~​
Then the advice to be Meditating daily, or as much as possible, leading up to the Ceremony, and be Meditating beforehand, there is no set time to start Meditation on the 21st December as we are all different individuals so the amount of time before 9.02pm to begin Meditation is up to you, allow as long as it takes to build an intent in our minds. You may need half an hour to an hour of meditation, you need to build the energy to be sent, and then send the clear intenton of re-energising pure love and energy to the heart of Mother Earth at 9.02pm at the exact time of the Solstice.​
~ How to send the Intention ~​
When sending the pure love and revitalising energy to the heart of Mother, this energy can be sent through the root of your body and into the songlines, or through the third eye to Uluru, to join the Ceremony energies. Whatever way individuals find suits them is the right way to send the energy. As long as the energy and intent is there at 9.02pm on the 21st December, it shouldn’t matter how it gets there​
The intention is pure love to reinvigorate and re-energise the heart of Mother. It’s simple. Beautiful. Powerful. Your help is important. Your help is necessary. Necessary for this Ceremony to work. This is why you’re here now, to help ensure this Ceremony is successful. It’s for her. Not us. Though we positively benefit in the process. Keep a Lazer like one pointed focus on the intention.​
~ A pure love for Mother in our heart as we ask to energise the heart of Mother Earth ~​
This is what you can do. The rest is being taken care of by Original caretakers of the land. Please share this message far and wide. And please, stay focused on the intention.​
I love you all. With infinite love, light, truth and blessings,​
Julia Williams​

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thanks Laron !

Reactions: Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Facebook post from a friend:

2 weeks ago during a quantum healing session I asked about the night of 21 December 2020 ... A night when we will be experiencing the solstice as well as witnessing the planetary conjunction of Saturn and Jupiter ... I asked this specifically in relation to Uluru​
Under deep hypnosis I saw tens of thousands of people sitting, surrounding Uluru, maybe 20 deep... They were light bodies ... It was the spiritual bodies of all us lightworkers, sitting in silence, facing the rock ...​
This was occurring at the same time as we were anchoring the light in our actual physical locations​
I was shown how we are spread out across the globe in specific locations and clusters, exactly where we are required to be for the highest outcome ... Nothing is random and that our light will be channelled into the grid exactly at the points needed for the shift into the New Earth ...​
This will come from our spiritual bodies presence at Uluru, with the transfer and subsequent grounding of energy to wherever we are physically connecting​
On the night of the 21st December (your local time) we need to be grounding and meditating ... Feet on the Earth, eyes (physical or third) on the Heavens, hearts wide open in love ...​
Focusing on love and immense gratitude for Mother Earth and the human journey​
The shift is now​
And we are the ones we have been waiting for​
Blessings​
131462193_1410710349121061_6642998154735673784_n.jpg

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I found the twp strong men hard to understand, sound not so good. I am unsure when do be doing ceremony here in Scotland (GMT) Can someone help me with this please?

Has anyone else had a sense of leaving? A big sense of endings? For the last couple of days I really have felt I was going somewhere!

• I agree
Reactions: Lila
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I found the twp strong men hard to understand, sound not so good. I am unsure when do be doing ceremony here in Scotland (GMT) Can someone help me with this please?
December 21st at 9.02pm ACST. So that would be:

1608405216803.png

I used the website, https://www.timeanddate.com/

Has anyone else had a sense of leaving? A big sense of endings? For the last couple of days I really have felt I was going somewhere!
Definitely. Time to let go of certain things and move on, in many areas of our lives. 2021 is going to be a real fresh start for us.

• I agree
Reactions: Tania

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
This is why I am asking because if it is 9.02 then it is 11.02 not 11.32. Simon Parkes says 11.02

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Government are trying to make everyone isolate at the conference the day the ceremony begins because of the so called hotspot in Sydney.

Interesting update covering a few other things.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Just been outside, planted feet firmly on cold ground and meditated for fifteen minutes. Now defrosting feet!

I did wonder if there would be some kind of kickback from the government because they got so much publicity !

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
They have changed the time.

19:32 Monday, in Uluru is
10:02 Monday, Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) for two hours. Not sure I can do two hours......

img.png

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Lila and Laron

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I’m meeting with witches tomorrow and burning and smoking after dark, 2mrw in the morning at 11.02 I will also log in meditation, it would be beautiful for us to achieve an organic grid of human points around the globe. I know there are few of us where I am but that makes is equally important.

• Divine
  • I agree
Reactions: Lila and Laron

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Going out for a walk with a friend.
Sounds like energetic help is needed now so we'll send some :-D; then we can do whatever additional things we do when the peak time comes. Either way, it'll be good.
Thanks for passing this on, Laron

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
On the night of the 21st December (your local time) we need to be grounding and meditating ... Feet on the Earth, eyes (physical or third) on the Heavens, hearts wide open in love .
I did all those things, and I enjoyed myself (it was still daylight, no clouds, no rain, no cold), sun progressed down to the western horizon. I had my unshod feet firmly on some comfortable green grass, and had the shade of a convenient bush. I did it for two and a half hours, facing away from direction of Uluru, because I was watching the sun moving through the sky. I think I was a comedy point for neighbours, but it didn't matter to me. I maintained quite a strong focus and intent for the levelling up of our Mother Earth, which would have happened without my being there, but I was there to observe and to anchor in the place where I have chosen to be and live.

All of this beauty, peace and satisfaction.... and then after I packed up, I fell straight into a low frequency drama and I got sucked in... I wasn't able to remind myself in time that it just doesn't matter. Well, I remembered that 2 seconds after I metaphorically bit the head off of someone who probably didn't deserve it. That impatience of mine for lies and stupidity is intolerance in itself. OK. What I call: came a cropper. Get yourself up, dust yourself off, continue on, and continue to remind yourself that elements have changed, no need to stick with the old, old frequencies. Did my HS set me up for that fall, to see if I had listened? Probably.

In other words, Team, it is in our intent, and how we can hold our intent steady. Not being perfect, that may not be 100% of the time. Can I laugh about it now? Almost. 2.5 hours of bliss - then, ouch! A main point to remember is not to compound it by blaming myself... We have to get clear of the clutter of emotional lows, and going round in circles when we accidentally hurt ourselves emotionally.

Peace, Light and Blessings - a new day is at hand.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I joined in too. In a neat little twist of humor from the universe, I had my bum be the part of me that most comfortably met the earth (due to weather, etc that was just the most practical way to go about it) :))
Didn't last the entire time but was very happy to join in on the level I was able. It meant a lot to me to do so.
Earlier a friend and I did our own little contribution.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I joined in too. In a neat little twist of humor from the universe, I had my bum be the part of me that most comfortably met the earth (due to weather, etc that was just the most practical way to go about it) :))
Didn't last the entire time but was very happy to join in on the level I was able. It meant a lot to me to do so.
Earlier a friend and I did our own little contribution.
I need a gold rating for that, but a golden star will be great, instead!

• Thank you!
Reactions: Lila

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I went down to the river with my student friend Andreas and his brother Gon. Andreas is from Spain, here studying Environmental Science. He is so awake and lay and watched the Ewan Strong interview with me the night before, learning all about Pleiadeans etc. Hard for him because although his English is excellent there are a lot of alternative" words he does not know like Schumann resonance.

Anyway, I was able to stand the cold and meditate barefooted for about 30 minutes. Then I re socked my feet and put my hand on the Earth which felt beautiful and more powerful for me.
When I went to find Andres, he had taken to heart my instructions to "hug a tree"

On the way home we stopped in the play park and I got a push on the swing. We really felt like young children! Wonderful day.132043193_832073967573047_5459484778248718494_o.jpg

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
THE BLACK BOX has been activated!

Great meeting! Could someone enlighten us about what the 'magic box' is, please? The Aboriginal culture is many thousands of years old, probably much older into the hundreds of thousands, and they have had star connections with the Pleiades. They have Dreamtime and Songlines. The Songlines are astral connections, that carry energy, their songs and their Dreaming stories. The Aboriginal Elders in the Central Australian Desert have been looking after and guarding a black box (thought to contain crystals) which needed activating when humanity reached a critical mass of enlightened beings, or people able to transduce darkness and be of the light. We have achieved that, the box has been activated.

• Love this post!
  • I agree
Reactions: Lila and Tania

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
This device, which the Elders refer to as a “Magic Box,” is beyond the comprehension of mere mortals, but there is one drawback in this gift from the stars. If unassisted by humans, it will do nothing beyond await instructions. Even when the ‘switch’ is sung and turned on, the best it can independently do is get ready. Aliens of good intentions are banned from directly influencing human affairs, they can hint, suggest and wave a big white flag, but never initiate or supplement. This Magic Box will feed off pure positive human energy. If there are indeed the minimum numbers still present (which runs into six figures) and unaffected by pandemics, economic chaos, warfare and terrorism and are totally focused on the positive, this box will absorb that powerful reservoir of pure energy then amplify and distribute throughout all the ley lines and Dreaming tracks on this the planet.
Pod
The above explains the box

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Lila and Tania

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Pod
The above explains the box
Yes, that was what I was trying to paraphrase on my other post. That info comes from Julia Williams, who is in consultation with LawKeepers, the Ngaltawaddi Ceremony.

Much as I don't like Ashtar Command, someone called Albertha has posted on that site a lot of very interesting and convincing information about Ulurua and Kata Tjuta - the twin rock edifices in the central Australian Desert. It's a pity it has been posted on that site, which to me is very suspect, but the information itself resonates of Robert Coon, a person I have mentioned on my Earth Chakras thread - a man with a huge understanding of cycles of time, the precessional Ages and other massive topics. I think Albertha got some of her information from him or his site.

This year has been bookended by 2 planetary alignments of great moment: January 12, 2020 and December 21, 2020. People met at Yulara (resort/hotel area for Uluru) last year in 2019. Here is some important info from that conference:

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

Something odd goes down outside the window while Christiane Northrup is talking (she is faced away from the window so doesn't see it) at the 7.55 mark.

And something at the 11.09 mark that goes up out of screen behind Souvereign's right shoulder (looks like smoke - OK we know what that is).

And something at 16.39 behind the right shoulder of Jacqueline (Oracle Girl) outside her window (could be a leaf - shines white - slight breeze is stirring the plants out there). But I feel it is more than a leaf.

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Back around 2013 I worked out / intuited that the Ashtar Command was mostly disinfo, channeled rubbish from the negative ETs. I also concluded Cobra's material / sources had a strong influence of the negative ET involvement. I had information come through a QHHT session to confirm that about Cobra, so stopped following his material after that. I did notice his site was used for some of the material people were linking to for this event, which was a disappointment.
Much as I don't like Ashtar Command,

• I agree
Reactions: Snowmelt

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I also concluded Cobra's material / sources had a strong influence of the negative ET involvement
I did the same several years ago and asked a friend about her impressions. She thought for a bit and said the group was low-level energies. Then she started laughing and said others hope they don't screw things up.

• Informative

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I did all those things, and I enjoyed myself (it was still daylight, no clouds, no rain, no cold), sun progressed down to the western horizon. I had my unshod feet firmly on some comfortable green grass, and had the shade of a convenient bush. I did it for two and a half hours, facing away from direction of Uluru, because I was watching the sun moving through the sky. I think I was a comedy point for neighbours, but it didn't matter to me. I maintained quite a strong focus and intent for the levelling up of our Mother Earth, which would have happened without my being there, but I was there to observe and to anchor in the place where I have chosen to be and live.

All of this beauty, peace and satisfaction.... and then after I packed up, I fell straight into a low frequency drama and I got sucked in... I wasn't able to remind myself in time that it just doesn't matter. Well, I remembered that 2 seconds after I metaphorically bit the head off of someone who probably didn't deserve it. That impatience of mine for lies and stupidity is intolerance in itself. OK. What I call: came a cropper. Get yourself up, dust yourself off, continue on, and continue to remind yourself that elements have changed, no need to stick with the old, old frequencies. Did my HS set me up for that fall, to see if I had listened? Probably.

In other words, Team, it is in our intent, and how we can hold our intent steady. Not being perfect, that may not be 100% of the time. Can I laugh about it now? Almost. 2.5 hours of bliss - then, ouch! A main point to remember is not to compound it by blaming myself... We have to get clear of the clutter of emotional lows, and going round in circles when we accidentally hurt ourselves emotionally.

Peace, Light and Blessings - a new day is at hand.
Wait was it you who came down to my fire and yelled at me and my friend that “ it smells, it’s bad for the environment and pour water on it now”!!! Cause that’s what happened a couple hours in over here :)
I know this guy wouldn’t have dared had I been we been two big dudes, yet I guess it was the lesson - the vulnerable in the feminine makes some go of, I guess some people are provoked by the smell of sage ;) What a nutter he was - I talked him down - but I also get caught up in low frequency stuff” should I ignore him or confront him when I see him again” like it matters.
Earlier in the day I did a solo meditation on each element with stones and crystals and it was great. The ritual is meaningful to feel ones own power and to be connected. I felt most logged in to the task in the fire element in the session unsure why...

Last edited:
Reactions: Pucksterguy

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

How did Uluru form?
ABC Science
/ By Kylie Andrews
Posted TueTuesday 27 JunJune 2017 at 8:17am, updated ThuThursday 29 JunJune 2017 at 5:19pm
This aerial view of Uluru shows a large red rock in a scrubby desert landscape

Uluru's process began about half a billion years ago.(Getty Images/Ignacio Palacios)

Uluru is the most iconic natural landform in Australia — and its formation is an equally special story of creation, destruction and reinvention.
The origins of Uluru (and Kata Tjuta) date back about 500 million years, to around the same time the Australian continent was formed.
Large crustal blocks were merging together to create the island of Australia — a process similar to the way India is ramming into the Eurasian continent today. As a result, Himalayan-sized mountain ranges were being built.
The rocky material that ultimately became Uluru and Kata Tjuta was in one of the mountain ranges formed — the Petermann Ranges.

Leaflet | Map data © OpenStreetMap, Imagery © Mapbox
Map Map of Kata Tjuta and Uluru
Creation and destruction of a mountain range
Planet Earth was a different world back then; there were no land-based plants and it would be another 250 million years before dinosaurs roamed.

"The whole landscape was very different that far back, there were no land plants plus we think the climate at that time, after a series of ice ages, may have been desert climate," said geologist Dr Marita Bradshaw, formerly with Geosciences Australia.

The newly-formed Petermann Ranges were similar in size to the French Alps or the Himalayas. But without any plant cover they eroded rapidly.

"We had these high mountains with granite outcropping and shedding of conglomerates which ended up being the rock type that we see at Kata Tjuta," said Dr Bradshaw.

The sediments that make up Kata Tjuta were moved by a river system into an alluvial fan.

However, the sand that became the arkose sandstone of Uluru was dumped at the bottom of the mountain range.

"What we see in Uluru is almost just shedding of granite," said Dr Bradshaw.

"It's got the big feldspar crystals in it which means it was very close to the source and it hadn't been in a big river system being shifted for a long time, so not much chemical or mechanical erosion happened to it."
Reinvention into the rock we see today
After this long period of rapid mountain building and erosion the centre of Australia turned into an inland sea and a phase of deposition began in what is now known as the Amadeus Basin.

"There was limestone and sand and mud deposited in the Amadeus Basin and that buried the arkose and conglomerate that eventually formed Uluru and Kata Tjuta," said Dr Bradshaw.

Around 400 million years ago the sands and gravels of Uluru and Kata Tjuta were so far down, and under so much pressure, they changed from sediment into rock.

Another mountain-building event, known as the Alice Springs Orogeny, began around this time. Over millions of years, this event created the great big folds visible when you fly over Central Australia today. The rocks making up Uluru and Kata Tjuta were also involved.

"What that does is really push down and fold the rocks that become Uluru and Kata Tjuta," she said.

After a long phase of erosion that lasted hundreds of million of years, Uluru and Kata Tjuta eventually emerged from the softer rocks.

"And it stands together as a really coherent and welded-together rock that has been etched and polished over tens of millions of years to be the beautiful Uluru that we see now."

Uluru is special
This close up of Uluru shows red rock with vertical layers.

The 'spines' of Uluru in this image are the original layers of sediment eroded from the Petermann Ranges, tilted on their side.(GettyImages/Geoffrey Clifford)
"The original sediments that formed Uluru and Kata Tjuta were special in their own way," said Dr Bradshaw, "because they were coming right off a big mountain range."

"And then the deformation of it was also special. It's really welded together as a rock."

The deformation flipped the sediments on their side so the originally horizontal layers of sand and gravel, known as the 'bedding planes', are now vertical.

And the rock is incredibly hard.

"You would expect Uluru to start breaking up along the bedding planes, which are now vertical, but it doesn't, so it's really been welded together well."
The rock that sticks up now as Uluru was probably in a tight fold, said Dr Bradshaw, and that may be why the rock itself is so hard, resistant and homogenous.

"The apex of the fold is where the pressure is highest and that's where the fluids that solidify and stick it together are concentrated."

Why is the rock red?
The red colour of Uluru is due to the oxidation or the rusting of the iron-bearing minerals within the rock as it has sat there in the desert air for hundreds of thousands of years, said Dr Bradshaw.

"The fresh rock which has not been in contact with the atmosphere is grey in colour."
As to the original Petermann Ranges, you can still see the 'nubs' or 'roots' of this once mighty range today, Dr Bradshaw said

• Love this post!
Reactions: Pod

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Good news, the activation definitely worked! It was not just Elders doing ceremony at the Rock (or Kata Tjuta - Olgas) but also all the tuned in beautiful souls with good intent all around the world. There are many confirmations of synchronicities and visions during meditation from people all around the world that the activation and also Pleiadian involvement was real, is real, and brings our future into perspective! All good.

However, there has been a shit-show due to old enmities between black fella/white fella - and it must be making many people around the world scratch their head in wonder. Take it from me - white people came and spoiled and disenfranchised much aboriginality and that created "haters" within the ranks, who need to drop their hurt feelings and Evolve, along with the rest of us.

The old guy, Steven Strong, is worth listening to. He is the one who helped disseminate the whole concept out to the world, he and the organisers of the Cosmic Consciousness Conference. Apparently the Elders of the Anangu tribe (Rock Guardians) are very annoyed that the conference of what they call hippies/New Agers went ahead. They deliberately threw out a wrong time which went all the way around the world by people who meant well (me included), to put us off the track so they could keep their ceremony "special" and only for them. People all around the world have to hear and feel the pain of original peoples who were cut off from their tribal lands, their ceremonies, their stories, their rituals and their connections with spirit and Source, all to appease White Man colonising the same lands.

Here is a comment I made on Simon Parkes' forum:

Dear Aishah, of pure heart, never will you be shot as a messenger, although the message you do bring is perplexing. However, I know from living in this land most of my life that white fella way of thinking and black fella way of thinking are not the same at all. On almost all counts, white fella has not been able to understand black fella. But if we, the white fellas, connect with Gaia herself, as we had the opportunity to do, we are in as much connection to Source, the galaxy, and our galactic friends as any other on this realm. Probably it was done in secret, and will remain secret. Our Aboriginal peoples have no very great reason to trust us and may have given us a bum steer, but I for one am sincerely Sorry, and say Sorry, to those peoples whom we cherish, admire and revere.

This Facebook post from Steven Strong (of Forgotten Origins), the main guy who helped people outside of aboriginal circles know about what was to happen on December 21st, will go a long way to explain some things - especially the black box - he is explaining that is Uluru itself. That is why I have posted above the scientific view on how Uluru was formed, and came to be the way it is. From the distance it looks like a rectangle - a box. As someone with psychic and empathic abilities, I have always been able to feel and am sensitive to rocks and natural structures. So I do wish that people would just trust each other, and let us form our own connections as needed. Steven and Evan have Aboriginal ancestry, and Steven had his own mentor over near Byron Bay - the Bundjalung people, but Central Australia Desert aborigines see him as an outsider. All this is grist for the mill - we need to rise above it. But by all means, listen to it, so you may gain some human understanding.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Wait was it you who came down to my fire
I'm sorry someone came and spoiled your fire for you and your friend. The world should be a big enough place.... to allow one or two people to quietly enjoy and inform themselves.

What happened to me was simple - I fell into forgetting. Something on this road of growth we all do from time to time - but it is about forgiving our own self and getting on with expansion. :cool:

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
They deliberately threw out a wrong time which went all the way around the world by people who meant well (me included), to put us off the track so they could keep their ceremony "special" and only for them.
The day of the ceremony I already sensed everything had changed in my area before the indicated time.

Perhaps I already felt this from the start? From the moment I heard of the activation I did my ceremonies out of time and just said that the energy would be present on the time the box needed it.
For me the change happened between 3 and 10 hours earlier (when I was asleep) than the time stated but that was also the reason I did it all out of time.

I can now clearly feel the energetic earth above us (as in my remote group healing experience). I also have a sense that the spiritual landscape changed making a change in tools necessary but I have to investigate this a bit further.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The day of the ceremony I already sensed everything had changed in my area before the indicated time.

Perhaps I already felt this from the start? From the moment I heard of the activation I did my ceremonies out of time and just said that the energy would be present on the time the box needed it.
For me the change happened between 3 and 10 hours earlier (when I was asleep) than the time stated but that was also the reason I did it all out of time.

I can now clearly feel the energetic earth above us (as in my remote group healing experience). I also have a sense that the spiritual landscape changed making a change in tools necessary but I have to investigate this a bit further.
Bert, it is because of enlightened people such as yourself and the energies of all such people combined, that helped activate the power house which is the solar plexus of our Mother Earth - Uluru in the time of Mother's Earth's own ascension, out of the limiting era of separation into which she had fallen. When people are attuned to nature and to "the all", their psychic abilities and inner knowing is activated and available to tell us what is really going on. It is happening for so many these days on Mother Earth.

I am sorry the human custodians are not necessarily of the same ilk, or they would welcome all people of all nations of all colours and of all heritage - because together we thrive and together we ascend. But we do have to understand that they sustained an incredible wound of bereavement and are bereft - and it all only happened 232 years ago - not even 250 years! I hope the activation will now heal their wounds and wash away their pain.

• I agree
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Bert

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)