Uluru Ceremony & December 21Jupiter & Saturn’s Great Conjunction (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
The day of the ceremony I already sensed everything had changed in my area before the indicated time.

Perhaps I already felt this from the start? From the moment I heard of the activation I did my ceremonies out of time and just said that the energy would be present on the time the box needed it.
For me the change happened between 3 and 10 hours earlier (when I was asleep) than the time stated but that was also the reason I did it all out of time.
This was my experience as well. The ceremony would have been 6AM my time, and I would have already been at work. I set the intention to wake in the night and send energy multiple times. I woke at 1:11 and 2:22, and grounded Source energy. I was also guided to send "arrows of Light" through the sky and have them land around the site in the shape of a circle and a heart. After the second meditation, I felt a movement in the heart of Earth. Like a baby in womb moving. I also saw light flashing rapidly in my third eye. At that point I knew I did not need to wake for a third meditation; whatever was going on was already in motion.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
This was my experience as well. The ceremony would have been 6AM my time, and I would have already been at work. I set the intention to wake in the night and send energy multiple times. I woke at 1:11 and 2:22, and grounded Source energy. I was also guided to send "arrows of Light" through the sky and have them land around the site in the shape of a circle and a heart. After the second meditation, I felt a movement in the heart of Earth. Like a baby in womb moving. I also saw light flashing rapidly in my third eye. At that point I knew I did not need to wake for a third meditation; whatever was going on was already in motion.
Thanks, One65. This is the totally connected way of the spiritual mind/heart. That event, but also all events now on Terra, operate on those connected frequencies. I may never have the opportunity to explain that to those custodians who wanted to keep it only for themselves. But because of the beautfiul way in which you describe your experience, I can agree wholeheartedly with Steven Strong, that the spiritual input from around the world was one of the keys to the activation.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I kept several people in the loop about the 21st but noted that we might have clouds that night. We went out to observe on the 20th and noticed several others doing the same - it was a party atmosphere. So, we started a day earlier.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Fun fact: Jupiter. Saturn and Mars all had a conjunction on 24th of March, 1345, right in the middle of the Black Plague. One of my hobbies is reading about plague, especially the Great Plague of the 1340s that killed, on average, 1/3 of Europe.

Guess who died the most? People who couldn't think logically and could not see the link between the filth everywhere, and the disease. Filth attracts rats, which carry the fleas, which carry the bacterium. Fleas jump off the rats and get into the peoples' bedding, where they bit the people and transmit the plague.

An occasional walled town here and there in Europe had enough common sense to lock down their gates completely during the plague, and do it early enough, and had the fewest percent of casualties. But these towns were rare. Poland fared a bit better because, the books say, it was surrounded by mountains and it was hard for traders to get there (with rats on their wagons).

• Intriguing Post
  • Informative
Reactions: Lila and azlynn

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
There has been mention of a certain number of people reaching a certain spiritual level on earth in order for positive changes to move forward. There is a server on Discord which is dedicated to meditation and one of their meditations was to reach 144,000 participants. They say they reached 400,000 participants.

No fear. Change takes time, and the next phase has been initiated. Biden may still be inaugurated, but that's part of the plan. That is not the end by any means.

I'm sorry if I got political, I try to avoid doing that here. (I said the "B" word.) But while some people still have faith and are well connected to the good energies, and to good sources of info, I try to infer and deduce more details about the plan, and it is starting to make sense.

Also, Gaia wishes to express her thanks to all of you. There is a "blob" of energy to show her gratitude waiting for you. It's like email, but it's energy. Just meditate, and ask for it to "pick it up". Lol. I don't claim to understand all of this, I just repeat what I get. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)