Timeline Split, Metaverse, AI | Saratoga Ocean (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here's a 30 minute video by Saratoga Ocean. She shares information on the timeline split where there's a higher vibrational timeline and a lower vibrational one.

The most interesting thing here is how she says Metaverse directly relates to the lower vibrational timeline, and more specifically AI. She goes into great detail on the infrastructure and planning behind Metaverse, and explains exactly how its going to work and take over the internet within 10 years.

In a recent QHHT session I did, the topic of AI came up and how harmful it is in our world. What Saratoga says fits in with parts of that session.

This information that Saratoga shares feels accurate to me. I highly recommend watching this one.

• I agree
  • Thank you!
Reactions: Snowmelt and Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I've had two significant experiences with the spider bots and know they exist. From those experiences my distrust of tech stuff grew. We don't have things that link to other stuff. Many neighbors installed Ring cameras on their front doors, which are helpful; however, the data is in the cloud and accessible. Others have Alexas and love them. Some have just about every app on their phones. I'm sure seem like a luddite, but I just cannot participate because I've seen the other side of the curtain.

Reactions: Laron and June

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
i know the gaming side of the thing, when 30 years back it was pixelated it become near good texture before 2000 to becoming near realistic by mid 2010es and now if you have no foundation you think for good you are the hero, for that not much is needed as games like vr is constructed for addiction and therefore 1 hour a day over a week can be in some cases enough

while i kicked away a good deal of what i did before it still wants its attention

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Talking about the metaverse :-

Ready Player One

Definitely not my scene !

Reactions: Laron

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Look at the reality! The Facebook-parent owner is Meta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)