This Shungite Plate On Your Phone Will Absorb Harmful EMF Radiation (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Shungite, a “non-crystalline mineraloid consisting of more than 98 weight percent of carbon.”

An ancient mineral discovered in Shunga, Russia, it has been used since the 18th century for medical treatments and water filtration. More recently, the physical properties and molecular structure of Shungite have been found to block EMF radiation when you place it on or near the emitting device.

Shungite as pendant

The secret to its purifying power? Fullerenes. According to this comprehensive page about Shungite “A fullerene is a pure carbon molecule composed of at least 60 atoms of carbon (C60) that form a hollow, cage like structure.” The unique patterns within Shungite and miraculous properties continue to mystify researchers.

http://www.naturalblaze.com/2016/09/shungite-plate-phone-absorb-harmful-emf-radiation.html

Kristy

Star child
Retired Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
3rd rock from the Sun
Shungite, a “non-crystalline mineraloid consisting of more than 98 weight percent of carbon.”

An ancient mineral discovered in Shunga, Russia, it has been used since the 18th century for medical treatments and water filtration. More recently, the physical properties and molecular structure of Shungite have been found to block EMF radiation when you place it on or near the emitting device.

Shungite as pendant

The secret to its purifying power? Fullerenes. According to this comprehensive page about Shungite “A fullerene is a pure carbon molecule composed of at least 60 atoms of carbon (C60) that form a hollow, cage like structure.” The unique patterns within Shungite and miraculous properties continue to mystify researchers.

http://www.naturalblaze.com/2016/09/shungite-plate-phone-absorb-harmful-emf-radiation.html

Thank you for posting this Pod. There are some other crystals I use that also help as shungite does. But this is definitely the strongest one I believe. ;)

Reactions: Pod

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
How does it filter water? Is it porous?

Samara

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Passau, Germany
Thank you for posting this Pod. There are some other crystals I use that also help as shungite does. But this is definitely the strongest one I believe. ;)

no it isnt... I guess they use shungit pebbles and let water run through it... just my guessing though
I have a shungit necklace which is supposed to protect from harmful waves.. and I have some little stones you can put in a jug of water... actually I should put one or the other on my computer and my mobile phone when currently not using... thanks for the reminder :D

Reactions: Lila

Kristy

Star child
Retired Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
3rd rock from the Sun
no it isnt... I guess they use shungit pebbles and let water run through it... just my guessing though
I have a shungit necklace which is supposed to protect from harmful waves.. and I have some little stones you can put in a jug of water... actually I should put one or the other on my computer and my mobile phone when currently not using... thanks for the reminder :D

I am confused as to why you quoted my post when it seems you were responding to Hailstone when she was asking if it was porous.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I've been putting royal elite Shungite in my water for four years. It puts powerful antioxidants in the water in addition to making it taste great. I haven't even so much as had a cold because it makes your immune system very strong.

ara99

Just Arrived
Jun 25, 2018
How does it filter water? Is it porous?
Nah... its a bit longer story. There are nanoparticles called fullerenes (basicly formations of carbon atoms). Most well known is C60 fullerene (here is like it look like plus some more info). It is formation of 60 carbon atoms that creates a sphere. Its also known as buckyballs or Buckminsterfullerene. These things are (at least as we know so far) extremely potent anti-oxidant. There was one well known experiment with mice when the control group got its life span doubled.

In nature, c60 is very rare, because it can occur under very extreme conditions as powerful lightning strikes or meteor strikes. The later happened in Shunga in Russia, creates a mineral extremely rich for c60 fullerene called Shungite. For centuries the water in the area is rumored to have magical and healing capabilities and it was rumored, that the one who drinks it gonna live longer. So Shungite itself isn't working as typical filter but it is releasing c60 into the water.

When digested it is working as a potent antioxidant. People are even buying a small stones and putting them into their drinks. Some people are very cautious about that, because when digested these nanoparticles gets everywhere... hearth, brain,... On the other hand people are drinking from Shunga "magical" springs for hundreds of years and I don't think there was a big problem with that. :)

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Very interesting. I have not thought about putting it in my water. I do keep a small shungite stone on my cell phone. Laron actually sells these right now for a good price.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I like the sticky ones that can stick onto my computer and phone, as well as those my family uses.

Reactions: Anaeika

buddy love

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Oct 1, 2018
Hi I've been using shungite products from cosmicrealty.net(dot something) (if you need and do not have enough funds, they make it available to those in need, for greater good...)

they have shungite soaked through colloidal silver to potentize it for their emf stickers, etc. there is one for electrical appliances.

OH Laron, what types of shungite do you have available?

buddy love

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Oct 1, 2018
For potent-tizing water/drinks/teas,etc, you only need three stones to create the coherent field, which takes place pretty much spontaneously.

you can use them in the water you are heating to make tea.

more info on cosmicreality.? net.org. com(something)

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I am not sure if mine works, but it sure doesn’t hurt!

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Carbon has interesting properties in certain forms. Graphene (a one molecule thick sheet of carbon) is very conductive to electricity with low resistance. Robert Murray-Smith in the UK is making an improved battery from graphene (different from the graphene battery Samsung is working on.)

elizajohnson

Just Arrived
Sep 21, 2021
Yes I agree Phone Will Absorb Harmful EMF Radiation But I confused when It absorb? Have it absorb when we on the eye care mode or any other function? And have this function In monitors. If yes Then suggestion me any good monitor for gaming.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
There's different energy come out from the battery to the wifi, to the blue tooth, to the phone signal and GPS. So airplane mode disables all of them accept the battery and signals coming out of the phone from the screen and other electrions to make it work because of the battery.

You can place a pyramid shungite crystal next to a computer, laptop or monitor and it's meant to have quite a large range to block out all the nasties.

• Wise Post
Reactions: buddy love

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)