This is interesting...anyone know anything about GSN Heliplots? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
All this "strangeness" just makes me wonder what's going on energetically!
Today I read something about NASA mentioning an unprecedented increase in comets. Just found the article. Immediately below is the curious segment in the article and below it the full piece as reported:

"According to NASA, an unprecedented swarm of comets has been detected passing through the inner Solar System. Nobody knows why there has been an uptick in comet activity, but it's usually thought to come from the close approach of other stars, or unseen objects in deep space that causes disruption in the Oort Cloud, a halo of comets at the farthest reaches of our Solar System. It can take decades for a comet from the Oort Cloud to make the journey all the way to the inner Solar System."

http://www.catholic.org/news/green/story.php?id=75175

Reactions: Stargazer

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Today I read something about NASA mentioning an unprecedented increase in comets. Just found the article. Immediately below is the curious segment in the article and below it the full piece as reported:

"According to NASA, an unprecedented swarm of comets has been detected passing through the inner Solar System. Nobody knows why there has been an uptick in comet activity, but it's usually thought to come from the close approach of other stars, or unseen objects in deep space that causes disruption in the Oort Cloud, a halo of comets at the farthest reaches of our Solar System. It can take decades for a comet from the Oort Cloud to make the journey all the way to the inner Solar System."

http://www.catholic.org/news/green/story.php?id=75175
I do not believe anything NASA says......however there was a major atmospheric disturbance yesterday.....something huge up there. If NASA are telling us something it is nearly always to cover up the truth about something else!

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
And things just get curiouser and curiouser...here're the latest observations from MrMBB333. He's watching some incoming energies that almost appear too regular to be random or natural (at least to my mind):

Reactions: Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
And things just get curiouser and curiouser...here're the latest observations from MrMBB333. He's watching some incoming energies that almost appear too regular to be random or natural (at least to my mind):

Totally agree with you Stargazer, I was watching those energies too, like a louvre window.

I am wondering if it is the new pulse energy machine they have at CERN or some HAARP waves. There have also been a huge pulse across the Atlantic:

Published on 9 June 2017
June 9, 2017: A large pulse is spanning the Atlantic Ocean form south to north. | NASA's Mighty SOFIA is up early this morning observing sunrise! | Meteor detectors working overtime! MIMIC

Something is going down, big time!

Last edited:
Reactions: Carl and Stargazer

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I am wondering if it is the new pulse energy machine they have at CERN or some HAARP waves.
Currently CERN is working on protons physics (no details) according to their schedule. Here is the link to their long-term schedule: https://lhc-commissioning.web.cern.ch/lhc-commissioning/schedule/LHC-long-term.htm

Here is what HAARP is doing (June 12-13) : http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/nasa-will-make-colorful-clouds-near-sunset-tonight-180963652/
Don't see anything for June 9.

Somebody may be doing "something" but does not seem it is something "officially" announced. If is not them then maybe something else may be going down completely unrelated. Intriguing indeed.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Somebody may be doing "something" but does not seem it is something "officially" announced. If is not them then maybe something else may be going down completely unrelated. Intriguing indeed.
My money (and intentions) are on something unrelated. The words "Divine" and "Magical" seem to be the most appropriate for the way I'm feeling about things.

:)

Reactions: Carl, Pod and Lila

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
The words "Divine" and "Magical" seem to be the most appropriate for the way I'm feeling about things.
I'm hoping that you are correct Stargazer. Hopefully many people are pushing towards that type of manifestation. (I specially love the word "magical." Must be the mysterious portion attached to it.):)

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
And here's the latest strangeness from Tiksi:
My dear Stargazer, I am going to give a jolt. Something came to my mind and it worked. I hope you are aware with the concept: "antipodes." That is the opposite point to any location on Earth -trace a line from that location going through the center of the planet and see where you come out on the other side of the globe. Well, I did that and to my not surprise it was the sea, but then all changed when I saw in the map that while it was a point in the sea in was very close to .... (drum roll in the background) Antarctica.

You can try too using this site: https://www.antipodesmap.com/
(Just put Tiksi, Russia and you will get a graph showing the antipode)

Last edited:
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
My dear Stargazer, I am going to give a jolt.... (drum roll in the background) Antarctica.

You can try too using this site: https://www.antipodesmap.com/
(Just put Tiksi, Russia and you will get a graph showing the antipode)
Oh, wow...! What a neat site!

While that is a fascinating connection, somehow I'm not super-surprised. ;) I can't wait to find out what's REALLY going on down there...

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thanks for the intuitive heads-up, Carl. I do try to check the antipodes site when Earth changes occur. I feel as we view the changing patterning of the frequencies (thanks, SG) it is now looking more and more suspiciously like man-made interference (if you also look at those Pacific and Atlantic pulses coming from southern realms). So I checked an Antarctic map, as the Antipodes site showed it to be close to the Larsen ice shelf, somewhere in the Weddell Sea. And what do we immediately see? 3 x UK bases. Yes, 1 x US base, but in this case I intuitively see triangulation of the 3 UK bases.

And what has been happening in the UK lately? A massive up-tick in mis-direction, smoke and mirrors to get mainstream attention all focused on the storyboard of the day. Everyone thinks the Deep State is the US, but we should not forget the UK plays a primary role (think royalty, Falklands, and NATO).

We should watch out for some potential Earth changes Friday June 23, (tomorrow).

antarctica-map.jpg

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
We should watch out for some potential Earth changes Friday June 23, (tomorrow).
Sounds like a good idea HM -will keep an eye as much as I can.

Something else for everybody else. I don't know how familiar you are with the Global Consciousness Project but I check their site from time to time (http://global-mind.org/gcpdot/). Unfortunately when a significant event has taken place I have been away from my computer and not able to check the "dot" (once you check the site you will know what I'm talking about) to verify any correlation and officially incorporate that device to my arsenal of places to monitor related to "The Shift." It could become a good tool if a significant event and the "dot" are somehow connected.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Lila, I think you may have hit the nail on the head. This is a significant natural event right at the antipodes site of Tiksi. When I say natural, this could be either cosmically caused (planetary and solar movements); or man-made as the article infers.

The article does share some good news: "If there’s any good news about the rift in Larsen C, it’s that the ice shelf “is already floating in the ocean, so it has already displaced an equivalent water mass and minutely raised sea level as a result,” MacGregor previously said. In other words, when the iceberg melts, it won’t cause the sea level to rise any further."

I'll back off my conspiracy theory a step or two in light of the existence of this momentous event happening almost in my own backyard.

Reactions: June and Stargazer

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Having a country-sized chunk of Antarctic ice calve could potentially make an impact on the climate debate... or not:)

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Having a country-sized chunk of Antarctic ice calve could potentially make an impact on the climate debate... or not:)
Not at this point perhaps. Some people are focusing more on the tremors at Yellowstone while forum sites were/are concerned for the last couple of days or so on the anomalous heliplots registered at multiple locations mainly in the US (I didn't reported it here since my assumption was that they were related to the recent 6.8 Guatemala quake -one of the most logical theories)

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
And here's the latest update on the Schumann Resonance...it's up to what appears to be a new all-time high (and is certainly MUCH higher than it was last year at this time).

OK. So it appears our previous all-time high reading for the Schumann Resonance was something like 409.5 on March 25. Anyone catch a glimpse at yesterday's reading?

A new high. 702!!!!!!! The reading was so high they had to adjust the chart to accommodate the new level! The following is a screenshot from The Heartmath Institute website:

https://www.heartmath.org/research/global-coherence/gcms-live-data/

schumann702-7-22-2017.png

Reactions: Lila and Carl

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
The reading was so high they had to adjust the chart to accommodate the new level!
Quite interesting Stargazer! Did any of our sensitive folks feel anything?
The amplitud of Schumann resonances does change and it is bigger when ionospheric plasma gets excited. Ionospheric plasma excitation happens because of solar activity, thunderstorms, use of scalar plasma weapons and HAARP. But in the last 24 hours solar activity has been very low. There were no sunspots on the visible disk. No Earth-directed CMEs were observed by our satellites either.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Quite interesting Stargazer! Did any of our sensitive folks feel anything?
The amplitud of Schumann resonances does change and it is bigger when ionospheric plasma gets excited. Ionospheric plasma excitation happens because of solar activity, thunderstorms, use of scalar plasma weapons and HAARP. But in the last 24 hours solar activity has been very low. There were no sunspots on the visible disk. No Earth-directed CMEs were observed by our satellites either.
I don't consider myself particularly "sensitive" to these energies, but yesterday I felt absolutely HAMMERED. I've been having some digestive upset (gas and cramping) for several days and despite all my efforts to transmute things and heal, it's been a painfully slow process--so I slept and meditated almost all day. As much as I hate to admit it, I just can't seem to shake the feeling that all this discomfort has been due to our tottering on the edge of our amazing leap in evolution and certain beings are doing all they can to stop or at least delay us. Again. :confused:

To those of the "Dark" persuasion, I say: Thanks, guys and gals...I realize you're just doing your best to keep "The Illusion" going, but it's not going to work. Not this time!

We appreciate that your efforts have been for our learning and soul growth and thank you for your service. We love you but it's LONG past time for us to move on. So y'all may as well just pack up your toys and go home!

:)

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I don't consider myself particularly "sensitive" to these energies, but yesterday I felt absolutely HAMMERED.
Same here Stargazer. Unfortunately I'm just grieving the passing of one of my beloved pets and can't relay fully on my feelings/intuition yet, just in my cold engineering logic and tangible facts. Yes, my instincts are telling me that something is brewing, but how reliable that is? Perhaps is just part of the grieving for my cat's departure.

My knowledge of astrology tells me too that the effects of the coming solar eclipse could be starting to manifest (curiously enough according to studies by the practitioners of this art, the effects of an eclipse can be felt starting even one month before the actual date of the event, specially for total eclipses). Will have to keep watching. We have to remember too that rats fight back furiously when cornered (or in my case snakes try to strike when attacked, are cornered, or are afraid -I deal with copperheads during this period :confused: ).

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
OMG!!! Look at today's Schumann Resonance readings at Heartmath!

schumann7-25-2017.jpg

In the above image, you can barely see the previous "incredibly high" reading of 702 behind the detail box...and I thought THAT was high!!

Here's the direct link to the page so you can see it for yourself (and check back occasionally):

Reactions: Carl, Lila and June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
OMG!!! Look at today's Schumann Resonance readings at Heartmath!

View attachment 2617

In the above image, you can barely see the previous "incredibly high" reading of 702 behind the detail box...and I thought THAT was high!!

Here's the direct link to the page so you can see it for yourself (and check back occasionally):

This must be why I've been feeling completely drained lately and slightly dizzy, I've actually got into bed during the day a couple of times. I would normally think its age related but m y sensitive friend and youngest granddaughter have been having the same problems. But some people around me don't seem to be feeling anything, maybe you don't if you are still asleep.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Occasionally, I've had dizzy spells where it feels my brain has been yanked right out of my head. I've also had irregular bouts of nausea (wretching) but doctors have found nothing. This has only been throughout the Ascension years, but more this year. There have also been moments of overwhelming tiredness, where you just know you need to lie down. I think you're right, June, cosmic change is affecting the sensitives - and I would bet that would include animals too.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Let mostly various immense tugs and lots of (thankfully available) sleep time for me...to add to the above list of noticed reactions.

Reactions: Stargazer and June

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Ok, if we examine the peaks in the chart it becomes clear that the time between peaks was 60 hours. It comes to reason that if we are experiencing some kind of symmetric waves another high (not clear yet with just two points if a more powerful than the two preceding ones) may manifest in another 60 hours, around early Thursday. So, that would be the next period to watch for some and for our sensitives to be run down.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
The chart showing the Schumann Resonance Power readings has been down now for several days. Peculiar, specially after the very high readings we had lately and now it is not even reported. Starting to wonder.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Yes you are correct Carl.......wow it has been crazy for the last few days!

The sleeping ones feel it June, they are just more grouchy!

Reactions: June and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)