This is interesting...anyone know anything about GSN Heliplots? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
OK, so I check the Russian solar activity and earth geomagnetic storm monitoring sites several times a day for physical evidence of incoming "energies". I saw several posts in alternative media about unusual activity showing up on this website:

https://earthquake.usgs.gov/monitoring/operations/heliplot.php?virtual_network=GSN

Sure enough, there appears to be some rather severe and possibly unusual seismic activity that looks to be occurring nearly worldwide at around midnight. There are a number of monitoring sites "unavailable" in China, where a lot of the severe activity seems to be occurring.

I get numerous notifications on my phone for major earthquakes around the world and, while I've noticed a significant increase in large quakes over the last month or so, nothing seems to correspond with this new data.

I don't know much of anything about this site and there is scant analytical info available. Some of the theories are that this is a precursor to "The Event", the destruction of more Deep Underground Military Bases, or similar situations.

Does anyone else have any info or seen anything helpful on this?

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
There is one in Hockly, Texas, which is sort of near Bill so maybe he felt something. I understand that some of these devices are located in the bedrock and pick up distant seismic activity. I suspect this is the case for the one in Texas because that area certainly is not known for earthquakes. So it might be that several of them are picking up the same activity.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
There is one in Hockly, Texas, which is sort of near Bill so maybe he felt something. I understand that some of these devices are located in the bedrock and pick up distant seismic activity. I suspect this is the case for the one in Texas because that area certainly is not known for earthquakes. So it might be that several of them are picking up the same activity.
Hockley is about 20 miles away from me. I didn't feel anything.

Reactions: Stargazer and Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
SG, I continued my research on the site you noted and focused on the one in Hockly, Texas because we have people nearby who could provide feedback. Anaeika wrote that she lives about 20 miles away and felt nothing. I started clicking on the tabs on the left side of the page and got to the specifics about each monitor (https://earthquake.usgs.gov/monitoring/operations/network.php?virtual_network=GSN).

The one in Texas is located 472 meters below the surface in a salt mine. Perhaps it is recording the traveling waves from an earthquake that happened elsewhere. I have another example. In central Texas, we have several aquifers, which are monitored because some provide drinking water. Several years ago, when Japan had the big quake, the water in one of those monitoring wells jumped around 12 inches about 30 minutes after the quake in Japan. The same kind of jump had been noted after other large quakes.

Thanks for the post, I learned something new.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Thanks for your replies and information, everyone! I'll definitely be keeping tabs on this.

What I found so amazing was the obviously HUGE (or YUGE, to mimic our President-Elect :) ) and sustained spiking that occurs almost worldwide right around midnight on December 7. If I recall correctly, the posts I read indicated that this had also occurred on December 1--and that was the event that was originally being discussed.

Things that make you go, Hmmm...

:rolleyes:

Reactions: TerriC

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Hmmmm...very interesting. Thanks for bringing this up. If you find anything more please post it. I get those earthquake emails too and I'm surprised by all the 6 or higher (Yuge, LOL) quakes going on almost everyday. Here's a site I check when there a large earthquake near a US coast. It's the National Data Buoy Center. After a large earthquake near a coastline there is sometimes a possibility for a tsunami and the buoys will blink. If anyone is near a US coastline it's important to check here if an earthquake occurs. I've seen them blink often.

I forgot to leave the link to the Buoy center:
http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/

Last edited:

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Wow! A downgraded 6.5 EQ off the California coast. I checked the National Data Buoy Center and one of the buoys near the epicenter is blinking in tsunami event mode. If you're in California near the EQ please check the tsunami buoys to be safe. This doesn't mean there will be a tsunami but there is enough of a possibility that it's in event mode.

Buoy Center:
http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/

M6.5 - OFF THE COAST OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA

Preliminary Earthquake Report
Magnitude 6.5
Date-Time
  • 8 Dec 2016 14:49:47 UTC
  • 8 Dec 2016 06:49:47 near epicenter
  • 8 Dec 2016 08:49:47 standard time in your timezone
Location 40.507N 126.118W
Depth 10 km
Distances
  • 157 km (97 mi) W of Ferndale, California
  • 166 km (102 mi) W of Fortuna, California
  • 168 km (104 mi) W of Eureka, California
  • 176 km (109 mi) WSW of Arcata, California
  • 451 km (279 mi) WNW of Sacramento, California
Location Uncertainty Horizontal: 6.5 km; Vertical 1.8 km
Parameters Nph = 123; Dmin = 169.7 km; Rmss = 1.37 seconds; Gp = 55°
Version =
Event ID us 20007z6r
For updates, maps, and technical information
see: Event Page or USGS Earthquake Hazards Program

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
OMG...so I took a quick look at the site tonight. Out of about 90+ monitoring stations, 85 of them looked like the one on the bottom of this screenshot! It seems that the usual Chinese ones are blank.

IMG_6536.PNG

They're almost completely black!!! If this isn't a technical issue of some kind, then WTH???

I also noted another wave of geomagnetic activity seems to be underway. Here's a screenshot of that:
IMG_6537.PNG

I have to say...I don't know exactly what it all means just yet, but it somehow feels very important.

And how fascinating are these times, anyway???

O.o:D :) :cool:

Last edited:

TerriC

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
Hmmmm Fascinating....
- just throwing this into the mix! I usually don't frequent her blog but it is something to ponder in regards to the information above. It's from Alexandra from the Galactic Connection. http://galacticconnection.com/urgent-message-from-alexandra-meadors-december-8-2016/ - just throwing this into the mix!

"As of 8:18:46 pm Tuesday night PDT A Great Event Occurred! The final “pillar” of the matrix came tumbling down. All curtains fell and all as we have known to be this reality is no more. There will be a delayed effect from this anticipated Moment and occurrence and all will begin to see an even greater acceleration in the dismantling of what was once The Matrix, all Matrix Systems, programing, and its components."

Reactions: Stargazer and June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Hmmmm Fascinating....
- just throwing this into the mix! I usually don't frequent her blog but it is something to ponder in regards to the information above. It's from Alexandra from the Galactic Connection. http://galacticconnection.com/urgent-message-from-alexandra-meadors-december-8-2016/ - just throwing this into the mix!

"As of 8:18:46 pm Tuesday night PDT A Great Event Occurred! The final “pillar” of the matrix came tumbling down. All curtains fell and all as we have known to be this reality is no more. There will be a delayed effect from this anticipated Moment and occurrence and all will begin to see an even greater acceleration in the dismantling of what was once The Matrix, all Matrix Systems, programing, and its components."
. Does this dismantling of the Matrix mean a new Matrix is being set up?

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
;) June, I smiled when I saw your reply! You are wise and make a good point. Anything is possible here.
Hi TerriC I agree anything is possible but I do find some of the things posted to be rather ambiguous, leaves us in the air, so to speak and I have no patience with that. This is not a criticism , just the way I personally feel. :)|

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
My feeling is that there has to be a "matrix" (control structure of reality) of some kind in order for us to experience duality and the physical realms. If that's the case, then there must be organic, perfectly natural ones--ones that might be much more pleasant than the one we're in at the moment.

I think the "matrix" Alexandra and others typically refer to is the very limited, controlled matrix (or "reality" if you will) that The Posers That Were have hijacked for their own purposes (Service to Self). People are quickly breaking free from their systems of control by waking up, understanding how and why they are being controlled, and no longer supporting or feeding energy into those control systems through their use of free will and conscious choice.

So by "breaking free" from the "artificial" matrix or reality of control created by the Posers That Were, I think we'll soon realize that we're in a much more expanded, natural and organic matrix where each individual can live and experience life with much greater choice and freedom. It would be almost like breaking out of a zoo and finding yourself suddenly in a beautiful wilderness. :)

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Dang! I've only been following this site for less than a year, but the last few days seem unusually "active" to me. All kinds of energies must be shifting around!

The first screenshot was from yesterday, the second was from today (note there is some overlap):

IMG_7175.PNG

IMG_7176.PNG

Reactions: June and Lila

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Dang! I've only been following this site for less than a year, but the last few days seem unusually "active" to me. All kinds of energies must be shifting around!
Any information about solar activity lately you have encountered that could account for it Stargazer?

A very quick look around other sites (must go out to do some chores) just gave the usual old information: "Our Solar System has entered into a positively charged helium cloud in intergalactic space..." or "Higher temperatures during the last few weeks in Antarctica." Will try to look in more depth hopefully later-on to see if I can find something relevant.

Reactions: June and Stargazer
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I recently became aware of the Heartmath Institute's "Live Data" website--and they track near real-time data on the Schumann Resonance. I've been checking the site daily and was very interested to see how high the levels seemed to be today. THEN I noticed a little tab at the top of the graph that allows you to look back to see trends Year-to-date, past 6 months, etc.

So check this out! The following image is from the last year up to today (March 2016 to date):

heartmath.png

I can't believe how quickly and how high the resonance levels have been since November of last year! It just goes to validate how much energetic change has been occurring of late.

For those interested in checking out the Heartmath site, here's the live data page:

https://www.heartmath.org/research/global-coherence/gcms-live-data/

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Awesome Stargazer! For one, I wonder if the peaks correlate with the dates that our most sensitive forum members indicate as the time when energy increase creating physical and sensitivity effects in people.
Second, borrowing from my time playing in the stock market, the graph is obviously showing an upward trend. I tried quickly to see if they had historical data to backtrack and check a larger span of time (for example since 2012, or even before) but no dice (they don't seem to have such data or keep it on line). Will try to play with it more later.

Reactions: June and Stargazer
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Awesome Stargazer! For one, I wonder if the peaks correlate with the dates that our most sensitive forum members indicate as the time when energy increase creating physical and sensitivity effects in people.
Second, borrowing from my time playing in the stock market, the graph is obviously showing an upward trend. I tried quickly to see if they had historical data to backtrack and check a larger span of time (for example since 2012, or even before) but no dice (they don't seem to have such data or keep it on line). Will try to play with it more later.
Great minds think alike, Carl! LOL! As far as I could tell, the records only go back about a year. I tried typing in earlier dates, but nothing came up. :(

For me this is, first and foremost, a physical indicator of the energies connected to our collective human consciousness. It's also a great validation of my belief that our frequency/vibration (or whatever one might wish to call it) is and has been steadily rising. Where measurable, physical evidence is concerned, I think this is about as close as we're going to get!

:)

Reactions: June and Carl

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Stargazer, while looking at sites that potentially could have an archive of old measurements of the Schumann Resonance I found an article and then a comment that were quite interesting.

Segment from the article: “Scientist’s report that the Earth’s magnetic field, which can affect the Schumann Resonance, has been slowly weakening for the past 2,000 years and even more so in the last few years. No one really knows why. I was told by a wise old sage from India that the magnetic field of Earth was put in place by the Ancient Ones to block our primordial memories of our true heritage. This was so that souls could learn from the experience of free-will unhampered by memories of the past. He claimed that the magnetic field changes are now loosening those memory blocks and we are raising our consciousness to greater truth. The veil is lifting. The blinders are coming off. If true, it raises even more intriguing questions.

Whatever is happening, it’s clear that this acceleration may make you feel more tired, exhausted, dizzy, depressed, and even strange as you raise your own frequencies to be more “in tune” with the New Earth. Adaptation is not always an easy process, but keep in mind it’s all part of your own unique AWAKENING.”

Here is the full article: http://www.trinfinity8.com/why-is-earths-schumann-resonance-accelerating/

Now the comment (from other site): “If this is too mean our own brainwaves are going to be speeding up. That means they are going towards BETA brainwaves. Otherwise known as high activity mode.

I predict we will be going all the way up to GAMMA waves in our brainwave length.

From the website:

Gamma brainwaves are the fastest of brain waves (high frequency, like a flute), and relate to simultaneous processing of information from different brain areas. It passes information rapidly, and as the most subtle of the brainwave frequencies, the mind has to be quiet to access it. Gamma was dismissed as 'spare brain noise' until researchers discovered it was highly active when in states of universal love, altruism, and the ‘higher virtues’. Gamma is also above the frequency of neuronal firing, so how it is generated remains a mystery. It is speculated that Gamma rhythms modulate perception and consciousness, and that a greater presence of Gamma relates to expanded consciousness and spiritual emergence.

We would have to have a sustained Schumann Resonance change for it to take hold though.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Curiously the solar wind picked up a bit as well from 3/22 to 3/24 (to twice the normal speed) and somebody speculated in a video in youtube that it was some kind of energy hitting us -its direction unknown due to the usual coincidental shutting down of satellite equipment prior to the event for 46 hours, but it was not from normal solar activity but something else, unknown at this point.

Reactions: Stargazer and June
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Just some updates. We've been getting HAMMERED lately. Between the solar activity, geomagnetic storms, and Schuman Resonance readings going up, up, and up, this is really getting interesting. Here are some screenshots for the last few days from the Tesis site:

IMG_7386.PNG IMG_7387.PNG IMG_7388.PNG IMG_7389.PNG

There're quite obviously some energetic changes afoot!

Reactions: Gunther and Lila

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Yes. It has been mentioned at another forum I go once in a while. The discussion is really if it there will be effects or not in this 3d world. Time will tell I guess. If we look at the world news there are signs on both sides (examples being the North Korea situation, or French election, to mention just a couple).

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Yes. It has been mentioned at another forum I go once in a while. The discussion is really if it there will be effects or not in this 3d world. Time will tell I guess. If we look at the world news there are signs on both sides (examples being the North Korea situation, or French election, to mention just a couple).
I'd say there will HAVE to be affects...since everything is connected and we are immersed in this energy. How that energy will manifest is, of course, the question of the day. As the observers and creators we are, that's where we come in. :)

Reactions: Lila
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
This is another Youtube Channel I check frequently...MrMBB333. He does a good job of monitoring different sites (like the Heliplots one, space weather sites, etc.). He's noticed quite a few physical manifestations of strange "energies" going on lately, as has DAHBOO7. Here's one from MrMBB333 yesterday:

FYI...some of his material does tend to be a bit "fear-leaning", but I like them and find them highly informative.

I've also noticed quite a few posts out there lately declaring that the Schumann Resonance IS NOT rising, but even a casual review of the recent objective data shows me that it is...so something's definitely up with that. I also find it rather interesting that, in the midst of all these unusual energetic anomalies, many of the "official" instruments and information sources are seeming to have occasional periods when the data is suddenly "unavailable". Hmmm. Coincidence? Nah...I don't believe in coincidences!

I'm certain that these energies are coming in and they're highly positive--and certain people are desperately trying to create confusion or convince us that it's just a figment of our imagination.

<Snort> Don't think so!

Anyway, as these guys always like to say...eyes open, no fear! And I'd add...it's all good!

Reactions: June, Lila and Carl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)