This is interesting...anyone know anything about GSN Heliplots? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Oh. My. We've seen some pretty weird energetic indicators lately, but WTH is this reading from Russia on the Heliplots site???? The equivalent of any seismological crop circle or what??

IMG_7807.PNG IMG_7808.PNG

This one's a real head-scratcher if you ask me...

Reactions: June, Lila and Carl

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
It is coherent, so I wouldn't worry about it. Something is knitting the energy together. When you knit you make fabric. This is a type of energetic fabric.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Well, it is extraordinary. You pushed me to learn, SG, so I went on the USGS website, and the one you showed at Tiksi, Russia, and the one here below at Puerto Rico are off the charts. I didn't realise that "normal" were straight, unentangled, parallel lines.

SJG_24hr.png

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
It is coherent, so I wouldn't worry about it. Something is knitting the energy together. When you knit you make fabric. This is a type of energetic fabric.
No worries here! :) I'm just excited to see so many physical manifestations of all this new energy! :D

I suspect they will be some of the things that will help bring this "shift" to the mainstream. It'll eventually reach a point where no one can ignore it...

Reactions: Lila
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Well, it is extraordinary. You pushed me to learn, SG, so I went on the USGS website, and the one you showed at Tiksi, Russia, and the one here below at Puerto Rico are off the charts. I didn't realise that "normal" were straight, unentangled, parallel lines.

View attachment 2387
In some areas, signatures like the Puerto Rico ones are rather common. Hockley, Texas; Vanuatu, and Indonesia usually have some strange looking readings too. But anything that looks regular and repetitive is quite unusual. This Tixi/Tiksi one is absolutely incredible!

I sent an email to Mr. MBB333, and in his kind reply back, he mentioned that the pattern reminded him of some form of "Sacred Geometry".

Frankly, I have to agree. If it isn't some kind of computer bug or glitch (and something tells me it's not), it may be a form of communication--or something manifesting from an intelligent source. And I love your word, "coherent". It's the perfect way to describe it.

In any case, I'm thoroughly intrigued!

Reactions: Carl and Lila

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
In his book 'Phantom Self ' David Icke talked about Schumann resonance on pages 348/349. He explains how the frequency 7.83 Hz is the means through which all biological life can communicate and how AI are swamping it with an electromagnetic fog or soup, using HAARP type technology. They are conspiring to build a frequency prison to entrap the human mind in an even more extreme and myopic fake reality. Smart phones and the like are all part of it, get the people addicted. The Totalitarian Tiptoe, until everyone is microchipped. He says epidermal electrical circuits are one step from the microchip. So I'm hoping that what we are seeing now is something to put a stop to this, otherwise all but a few will come under robotic control.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Since yesterday when SG did the initial report I wondered if there was some kind of interference (like something going on nearby that could account for the strange pattern, like other equipment, etc.), tampering or even malfunction. The only thing that my research revealed was that HAARP would resume activities some time this month (no date given specifically), so nothing to report. Being in Russia means to me that there is some kind of activity going on that goes into the secrecy area that we most likely we will never find out about unless the same occurs in other parts of the world. Mysterious indeed

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
My interest has been really piqed here, I've not taken too much notice before but that pattern intrigues me, all the patterns on the video seem quite random, but the one that looks like knitting, as HM puts it, is orderly, balanced. I have'nt got a clue what I'm talking about here, just downloading my thoughts. I'm wondering if it is a kind of grid, or blanket, so to speak, to interrupt what AI is doing. Of course it could be them that is causing it, but it seems too orderly for them, they are steeped in chaos, everything to do with them is chaotic. No, my feelings are positive about this, as I type I feel quite elated. Let's hope this is to with the shift that gives humanity the rocket needed to finally wake them up. :)):-D:-))

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I seem to recall reading somewhere that someone prominent in esoteric-type circles (Edgar Cayce, perhaps?) prophesized that humanity's saving grace would come from Russia. Just fantasizing aloud here, but wouldn't it be awesome if other sensors surrounding this one started showing the same kinds of patterns--and it turned out to be the first physical manifestations of energy to trigger "The Event"?

:-D O.o:D:cool:

Reactions: Carl and June

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I seem to recall reading somewhere that someone prominent in esoteric-type circles (Edgar Cayce, perhaps?) prophesized that humanity's saving grace would come from Russia. Just fantasizing aloud here, but wouldn't it be awesome if other sensors surrounding this one started showing the same kinds of patterns--and it turned out to be the first physical manifestations of energy to trigger "The Event"?

:-D O.o:D:cool:
Yes, I believe I too heard that it was Cayce who said that.
'Me too' on the fantasy you describe.
Maybe this is what we do during dreamtime, lol!:-))

Reactions: June and Stargazer

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I even tried to research the area around Tiksi for anything out of the ordinary -like volcanic activity for example- to no avail. Agree again with Stargazer (I almost started to believe that we went to the same schools until I remember that my initial education, while in the American and British schools, was in Peru, but I digress again), if we see other sensors showing other strange patterns (similar or not) we may have something new and exciting developing.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
So all day long, I've been wondering about these strange readings. What do they mean? Why Tiksi?

Like Carl, I did some quick research and didn't find much. Tiksi is a remote Russian town with a population of only about 5,000 people. It was developed in the 1930s as a military airfield, then more or less abandoned after the Cold War ended.

I did find one rather interesting fact, if one doesn't believe in coincidences, however. It seems that in the history of that particular region, a German explorer and scientist by the name of Baron Edouard von Toll and a team of scientists were exploring the area in 1902. Their ship apparently became frozen in the ice floes, so von Toll and several of his team struck out, heading south. They became lost and were never heard from again.

The thing I found most interesting was that part of von Toll's expedition mission was to study the Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights). I've been seeing quite a bit of info about this phenomenon lately--especially in the last few days. How it's caused by magnetic energies surrounding the planet, how there's so much turmoil in our magnetic fields lately, and how these lights are being seen much farther south than ever before.

I've also just recently started re-reading Dolores Cannon's "Legend of Starcrash" where a person is regressed back to a former life where his people seem to have lived in the Arctic Circle--and he provides a great deal of descriptive material about these "lights" in the sky. According to this being, his ancestors crash landed on Earth many generations before in what seems to be a spaceship. The being Dolores is interviewing doesn't seem to understand the concept of a spaceship, so he seems to think of the craft as a regular "seagoing" ship.

But I digress.

Anyway, there are some definite synchronicities going on here that are intriguing...

Reactions: June and Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
What about Putin's supposed disappearance in early March, 2015? Perhaps a visit to a mothballed military base? He was gone a fair while (at least 10+ days). Could whatever is going on beneath that base within the polar latitudes have something to do with the seismic tectonic readout? What if, due to planetary expansion, a new flexible membrane is being put in place to mesh the tectonic plates while the new expanded size of Earth grows into it?

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
So all day long, I've been wondering about these strange readings. What do they mean? Why Tiksi?

Like Carl, I did some quick research and didn't find much. Tiksi is a remote Russian town with a population of only about 5,000 people. It was developed in the 1930s as a military airfield, then more or less abandoned after the Cold War ended.

I did find one rather interesting fact, if one doesn't believe in coincidences, however. It seems that in the history of that particular region, a German explorer and scientist by the name of Baron Edouard von Toll and a team of scientists were exploring the area in 1902. Their ship apparently became frozen in the ice floes, so von Toll and several of his team struck out, heading south. They became lost and were never heard from again.

The thing I found most interesting was that part of von Toll's expedition mission was to study the Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights). I've been seeing quite a bit of info about this phenomenon lately--especially in the last few days. How it's caused by magnetic energies surrounding the planet, how there's so much turmoil in our magnetic fields lately, and how these lights are being seen much farther south than ever before.

I've also just recently started re-reading Dolores Cannon's "Legend of Starcrash" where a person is regressed back to a former life where his people seem to have lived in the Arctic Circle--and he provides a great deal of descriptive material about these "lights" in the sky. According to this being, his ancestors crash landed on Earth many generations before in what seems to be a spaceship. The being Dolores is interviewing doesn't seem to understand the concept of a spaceship, so he seems to think of the craft as a regular "seagoing" ship.

But I digress.

Anyway, there are some definite synchronicities going on here that are intriguing...
Thanks for the info SG, I've ordered Legend of Starcrash and it is arriving tomorrow. I'm looking forward to reading it.

Reactions: Stargazer

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Both DAHBOO7 and MrMBB333 have posted something about those unusual waves from Antarctica. I'm glad to see so many other folks are keeping tabs on it as well. There was also a very small burst I noticed a week or so ago that no one else seems to have noticed (or at least they have not addressed it, so far as I can see). Instead of waves though, it was a trail of small "dot-like" forms--and they were going up on the opposite side of South America (this time toward the Atlantic). Definite strangeness!

An update on Tiksi...it seems my thoughts about the waves slowly coming into coherence is actually manifesting (they are almost perfectly in line now, vertically on the chart). What it means though, I have no idea...

TIXI6-1-17.png

Reactions: Laron and June
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Here's the animation that shows the other small burst--and it actually looks like there were two of them on the 21st of May:

http://tropic.ssec.wisc.edu/real-time/mimic-tpw/global2/anim/20170521T000000anim72.gif

Another thing I noticed...I don't know if it's actually relevant or not, but if one were to follow the line of dots, they seem to be headed directly for Africa. In fact, it looks to line up almost exactly where the Great Pyramid of Giza stands.

Quite a "coincidence" if you ask me...

Last edited:
Reactions: Laron and June

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
What are those dots? I keep getting directed to that part of the South Atlantic.
The photo in the last post isn't a link...it's just a screen shot that I uploaded and posted as an image.

As to what the dots actually are (or what they are indicative of), your guess is as good as mine. It seems they're an indication of some type of disturbance and it looks like they may have originated somewhere in Antarctica (as do the other anomalous waves).

Reactions: Carl and Lila

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
An update on Tiksi...it seems my thoughts about the waves slowly coming into coherence is actually manifesting (they are almost perfectly in line now, vertically on the chart). What it means though, I have no idea...
You know, the word "alignment" came into mind. Like, "things happen when all aligns right."

Reactions: June and Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Anomalous.... we might soon be calling them infamous. Their timing around the 21st May makes me suspicious of the FF 22nd May Manchester suicide bombing (we call distraction). Everyone, look over here.... (bombing and dust off happens diagonally opposite to the dot and wave action happening elsewhere on the planet).

Eyes and hearts open - we should double our intent for harmony and peace, over the next few weeks. Tiksi could be the counter-action to the diabolical, directed energy waves out of covert Antarctica bases.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
directed energy waves out of covert Antarctica bases.
As to what the dots actually are (or what they are indicative of), your guess is as good as mine.
I spent some time yesterday trying to check if the "dots" found by Stargazer corresponded to lay lines -believed there was lay line connecting Antarctica to Giza- but unfortunately I wasn't successful. Still in the back of my mind something tells me that perhaps there is a connection following ancient links.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I've been trying to figure out the slight shifting of the reading angles from left to right...does it seem right that the waves might be lengthening?
Or a change in direction? I was starting to think that the chart was showing the 3 waves (surface, P-wave or primary and S-wave or secondary) being produced by some kind of machine operating near-by, but originally as you point out the reading angles first were right to lest, then I noticed they went basically vertical and now left to right.
The only thing I could figure out was a moving machine going in one direction, then basically slowing down and now backtracking. Puzzling indeed.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I've been checking a variety of these "space weather" and earth readings sites now for several months and noting quite a bit of unusual activity that has been corroborated as unusual by folks who have been following things for quite a good while longer than I. It has seemed rather strange to me that quite a few of these sites have been showing areas of blank data for the last week or longer.

The Heartmath Institute, for example, hasn't been showing Shumann Resonance readings on the California sensor for several weeks now...and the Russian Sun Today and Magnetic Storms Online sites have been completely blank for the past week. Here's how the Russian sites have looked.

Nothing.

And there's almost always activity on them:

The Geomagnetic Storms site has been the same. I haven't been able to find any explanations for the missing data on the sites, so it could just be a matter of malfunctioning equipment.

The NOAA website does show activity, so it seems strange that the Russian systems seem to be completely down.

All this "strangeness" just makes me wonder what's going on energetically!

o_O

Reactions: Lila and Carl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)