Thinking about the Torus field (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Could you explain a bit more why he thinks it has detrimental effects and what the effect are?
Up to now I had a downward flow of energy because an upward flow mostly just didn't feel good.

Now with the torus field around me the energy goes up trough me and down outside of me.
Earth energies are absorbed in the center column going up and celestial energies in the outer part going down.
So the advantage I find with the torus is that you can absorb both energies at the same time and there is no directional conflict.
Just a thought, I certainly am no expert, but the Kundalini rises, perhaps the received wisdom is that the energy should be drawn up because of the old chakra system. If we are replacing the chakras with a full field torus, perhaps the new bi-directional energy will be the new wisdom.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Last week, I created a circular torus from my Divine Mind point (as explained in previous post) I then connected it to my love and WOW! Amazing energy exchange. He made a great shift the next day. Tori Rock!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Could you explain a bit more why he thinks it has detrimental effects and what the effect are?
Up to now I had a downward flow of energy because an upward flow mostly just didn't feel good.

Now with the torus field around me the energy goes up trough me and down outside of me.
Earth energies are absorbed in the center column going up and celestial energies in the outer part going down.
So the advantage I find with the torus is that you can absorb both energies at the same time and there is no directional conflict.
Badly worded on my part, sorry.

You can draw in energy through your arms and legs, but it should be directed down to the 'sub-navel' (dantien) storage reservoir. When it overflows, the energy moves up to the heart storage and then the head storage. Don't try to fill the head or heart storage first.

Deliberately filling the two higher storage centers first is a very unwise practice that can unbalance the energy body and significantly lower vitality levels. This not only is developmentally counterproductive, but can also adversely affect emotional, mental, and psychic stability. Filling all the storage centers is a lifetime’s work. It can take months of regular energy raising before sub-navel storage levels significantly increase, because a great deal of energy is used up during early development exercises.

There are no safe shortcuts. If you long for psychic abilities, practice regular trance meditation and work daily on filling your sub-navel storage center. Make trance meditation and energy raising a part of your daily life, and your energy body will develop in a natural, balanced, and healthy way. Any dormant psychic abilities will begin to manifest when the energetic conditions that allow them are created. Forcing this process causes predictable problems.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
If we are replacing the chakras with a full field torus, perhaps the new bi-directional energy will be the new wisdom.
Is it a case of "replacing"...or more one of understanding and acknowledging something that's always been there?

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Badly worded on my part, sorry.

You can draw in energy through your arms and legs, but it should be directed down to the 'sub-navel' (dantien) storage reservoir. When it overflows, the energy moves up to the heart storage and then the head storage. Don't try to fill the head or heart storage first.
thanks for the explanation.
Sounds very logical:
- first make sure the basic needs are fulfilled.
- only then go to relationships
- after that more otherworldly things

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Thanks for the pick up (sloppy journalism on my part!) The energy has always flowed in a circular motion, but it's our perception and integration of how it flows.
Energy flows indeed circular trough all of the universe and natural things but for me chakras and the torus feel very different and not really compatible (the top and bottom of the torus could be decribed as chakra's but you miss all the other ones).
So I don't know if it's only perception. I have a feeling it's a choice of one "system" or the other.

I have no idea how the chakra system came into place but the torus feels more natural.
the sun, planets, trees,... all have tori as and energy field.

Writing this a new idea came to mind that I would like to present to all of you for discussion. Could it have something to do with the level you are looking at:
- the solar system has one big torus if you look from afar
- if you look closer the sun and planets all have individual tori (sort of like a chakra system).
So the chakra system could be a detailed view and the torus a higher view.
The only issue I have with this is that I have never perceived a chakra as a little torus. More as a cone of energy (energy portal).

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
The only issue I have with this is that I have never perceived a chakra as a little torus. More as a cone of energy (energy portal).
All chakras are the vertices (vertexes) of a torus. Find yourself a picture and look at the central spindle (vertex) and the way both ends open out.

Writing this a new idea came to mind that I would like to present to all of you for discussion. Could it have something to do with the level you are looking at:
- the solar system has one big torus if you look from afar
- if you look closer the sun and planets all have individual tori (sort of like a chakra system).
Maybe that's how astrology works, I know that the zodiac signs don't match the constellations, but that could be down to a special construct around the earth (12 x 30 deg) :-

Why "AstroChakras"?
In the practice of Yoga there are certain recognized centers of energy within the human body. In today's realm of wholistic health, chakras are frequently mentioned and referred to as centers of subtle life-force energy, or chi. Usually this referral is meant to imply a unity of body, mind, and spirit.

As an astrologer with more than 32 years of working experience, I have noticed that the planets of our solar system correspond to the body's chakra centers. Little Mercury, traditionally recognized as the 'ruler of communication', corresponds to the Fifth Chakra within the throat, for instance. Although there is a lack of consensus among astrologers as to the proper correspondences, I have chosen to utilize the following relationships:

1st Chakra Saturn
2nd Chakra Pluto
3rd Chakra Sun and Mars
4th Chakra Venus
5th Chakra Mercury and Jupiter
6th Chakra Neptune
7th Chakra Uranus.
http://www.astrochakras.com/about.html

Last edited:
Reactions: Lila

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Yesterday I read the post of Sinera on removing the chakras.
Interesting because I do not remember writing such a post. Do you have the link to this thread/post? I actually do not believe in chakra removal or that they are something 'bad' and need removal. I rather think they need to be activated or cleansed or 'trained' for usage, skills and perceptions. Therefore I cannot understand why I should have written about a removal. You sure it was me? It's also because I believe chakras to be our natural energetic makeup (on all lower dimensions that contain 'form': astral, mental and of course the physical) and that we need them like we need our physical body on this 3D level and all 'formative' planes in order to move around, live, perceive, communiCATe and function.

I came suddenly into a black velvety space and my guide was nowhere to be seen. The moment I thought "where am I". I heard " the void". I have been to this space before but have never had a name for it.
Well, this is where I indeed posted about. Maybe you mixed it up?

A month ago I wrote an article (with necessary external link) about that 'black velvety space' called the Void (or 3D Blackness):

https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/the-void.6416/

Not many here on Transients have read it but maybe you browsed it or at least saw the headline in a forum thread list then? Don't know how long you have been here since you seem to be new. If you did not read it then at least we now have a nice synchronicity here. (Welcome to the forum, by the way. I'm the current forum cat, meow!).

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Interesting because I do not remember writing such a post. Do you have the link to this thread/post?

Well, this is where I indeed posted about. Maybe you mixed it up?
Sinera: thanks for pointing it out. It was indeed a mix-up. It is now corrected. The posts concerning chakra removal were made in the last page of "the event is upon us part 2" by Toller and POD.

Concerning the chakras I also don't think they are by definition good or bad but my decision still feels right for me. Everything is much more balanced at the moment. Time will tell...

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I just read this at Ron Head’s blog and the description of the many different “flows and eddies” of energy within made me think of this thread.

It’s amazing to know there are so many complex “systems” in place that we can’t always see or understand, yet they are there for our learning, discovery, and well being! Anyway, I hope you’ll find something useful in the post:

http://ronahead.com/2019/01/21/further-discussion-of-the-field-the-council/

Reactions: Anaeika

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
When looking for different tori field in nature I came about this interesting site:
https://magnetismtoroidaldynamics.com/tag/vibration/

This supports the idea that it is a big part about perception. The info on this site shows that you have several energy fields (electric, magnetic and ?) at the same time with a different structure. Depending on what you are picking up (measuring) you can see one or the other but they are part of the same thing.

Looking at the info they discern 3 different tori fields for one permanent magnet:
- a single torus: the magnetic field we all know from the iron filings (torus over the entire body)
- a single torus a 90° angle to the magnetic field (could be seen as a chakra)
- a double torus in the same plane as the magnetic torus (picture of Tollers post)

because one magnet can be divided or merged into different magnets you can have different Tori above each other but still also have the big torus from afar. So also here it is perception: what level are you looking at.

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Something has been sitting at the back of my mind for a while now, just remembered :-

Edward Leedskalnin and Coral Castle

Often equated with the engineering feats of Stonehenge and the Great Pyramid of Egypt, Coral Castle was built by reclusive eccentric Edward Leedskalnin, who single-handledly erected gigantic quarried stones resulting in his enigmatic castle. Originally located in the tiny town of Florida City in the l920’s, the site was later moved to it’s current location just south of Miami, Florida. Ed is said to have built the Castle for his “sweet 16” supposedly, a woman from his native Latvia who had promised to marry him and then changed her mind at the last minute. Sweet Sixteen is actually a sheilded allusion to his discovery–the ability to redirect the forces of gravity using earths’ magnetics, utilizing uncanny knowledge of hyperdimensional physics.
https://www.labyrinthina.com/coral-castle.html

Edward Leedskalnin bases his unified field theory on detailed observations he made from direct experimentation with magnetism and electricity. Leedskalnin identifies a unipolar magnetic particle, the individual North and South pole magnet, as the prime subatomic carrier of energy, and sets out to disprove the theory of the electron along with what he considers, the weak foundations of modern atomic theory. He provides evidence for his more sound base of understanding by demonstrating the results of over fifty experiments. He insists the implications will impact all branches of science because they all lack a sound base.
http://www.leedskalnin.com/

My name is Jon De'Pew and in the year 2003 and after a long journey of searching and resisting the urge to give up numerous times, I have discovered a visual symbol or better said A visual "MATHEMATICAL FORMULA" and I have been sharing it with everyone ever since. It is the "MATHEMATICAL FORMULA FOR CREATION " Given as a" VISUAL FORMULA "ALL OF THE MATH of SACRED GEOMETRY and ENERGY IS WITHIN THIS SINGLE VISUAL FORMULA..
http://www.coralcastlecode.com/

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Could it be true to say that we are layered components of electrical, magnetic, and chemical?
The reasoning is that the chemical/biological system follows the electromagnetic blueprint.
Agree. Electromagnetism is one of the four basic forces or interactions in Physics (next to gravity, nuclear power). Biochemistry, biology and chemistry always follow Physics (and thereby: Meta-Physics, imv). Therefore yes, I also think there is an electromagnetic component to our physical and nonphysical vehicles / bodies. Any chemistry is governed by it.

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Electromagnetism is one of the four basic forces or interactions in Physics (next to gravity, nuclear power).
There are theories that gravity is a byproduct of radial electric fields. The working anti gravity devices all work via the electromagnetic force. (not talking about airplanes and rockets;)). Gravity and electric forces also work via the same Maxwell equations.
For me this is more plausible then a Higgs-Boson particle that is 99,9999... % in another universe but still holds this one together.

PS: on a galactic scale the most important force is electromagnetism. Just search on the electric universe theory (for examplehttps://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/). No need for dark matter to keep everything together:-D.

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Something has been sitting at the back of my mind for a while now, just remembered :-

Edward Leedskalnin and Coral Castle
I will check this out in more detail.
If electrons and protons don't exist then I'm curious what an electron vacuum tube, electron accelerator and proton accelerator accelerate.

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
PS: on a galactic scale the most important force is electromagnetism. Just search on the electric universe theory (for examplehttps://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/).
I read a lot already about them and also saw a few videos. This theory seems to gain momentum. I also do not believe in the Big Bang. Also I do not know if it was them or someone else but I read that gravity possible does not exist at all and it is just a form of magnetism, or maybe it actually was the same as you wrote about teh electric fields.

Reactions: Bert and Stargazer

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Wow, so much here to wade through and learn from. I'm currently wading, learning and doing my best to synthesize.

One little tidbit from Bert's fascinating post above (https://magnetismtoroidaldynamics.com/tag/vibration/) that specifically brings some of the physics to our body's structural makeup:

"Heart & Brain, electric, magnetic? our most precious
Blood, our electric current and magnetism conducting system
Ions in plasma - electrically active, Iron of red blood cell - magnetically active"

Reactions: Stargazer and Bert

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Perfect reminder.
I think it's all percolating someplace in there now, lol:D
Who knows what'll emerge?:eek:<3

Reactions: Stargazer

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Wow, so much here to wade through and learn from. I'm currently wading, learning and doing my best to synthesize.

One little tidbit from Bert's fascinating post above (https://magnetismtoroidaldynamics.com/tag/vibration/) that specifically brings some of the physics to our body's structural makeup:

"Heart & Brain, electric, magnetic? our most precious
Blood, our electric current and magnetism conducting system
Ions in plasma - electrically active, Iron of red blood cell - magnetically active"
Yep, a lot of info to go trough.

I would also add the nervous system which is also completely electric.
muscles also work on electric impulses.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Yep, a lot of info to go trough.

I would also add the nervous system which is also completely electric.
muscles also work on electric impulses.
Yes; and nerves; so the brain + the electric rhythm keeping system of the heart.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
When I write about ideas and feelings, I'm sharing what I've experienced because, well, what else is there. So, with all you've shared and some more insights on my part, I think I have the basic idea now.

Awhile back I had the vision of the interior of a torus field and heard "this is your gift". I read and contemplated many ideas, and yesterday, I received an important piece of the puzzle. A friend called me in great distress about a family situation. As I was talking to her, I realized that I was speaking from my heart. I can tell when this happens because my brain is not thinking about what to say - the words just come. Sometimes I even find myself aware of what I said, and thinking "that was pretty good". Many people have told me that I say just what they needed to hear at the time.

Back to yesterday - as I hung up the phone, I heard again "this is your gift".

Now I get it - when we speak, think, feel, act from our hearts we are united with a greater energy, which I believe is represented by the torus image. Some time ago, I wrote about having to cut down a much loved tree that was severely damaged in a storm. The night before the tree crew arrived, I went outside to the tree, put my hands on the trunk, and explained how much we all loved it and how important it was to us. Then I felt a warmth from the tree into my hands. The next morning, I said goodby again, and was nearly knocked over with a wave of loving energy. Both times, I was speaking from my heart - no "thought" about the words - they just came.

For all the years the tree was there, I know we interacted in a more superficial way, but those last 2 times, we were united as one - both in the energy of Gaia, which we can visualize as a torus field. This is why I love working at the farm so much - none of the extraneous distractions - just a beautiful place and the bright shining faces of the children.

I look through my earlier questions and think I've answered most of them. Then I got to the last one - is there something like a jackass torus energy? I don't think so - the field structure cannot be maintained without love. Then I thought about some people I know (no one here) and considered our great differences in beliefs, yet, if I was in great need of help, seeing them drive up would be a welcome sight. Why - because that basic link of love is there.

I believe the great changes we are seeing on a personal, local, national, and global level are indications of the strengthening of this connection through love, which we can understand both intuitively, as well as scientifically. Those of us who are more aware must have a large torus energy field that affects any who come near. I think this is what we were working with in the last group meditation - the blending of colors, energies, and sharing far and wide.

So, I lift my glass to you all, and thank you all for setting out on this trip of discovery with me - I think we are in exciting times.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Thanks for sharing these discoveries Linda. So much beautiful awareness has come out of it and a lot of fun theories<3

Speaking from the heart as you describe it... there's nothing like it and I'd like more of that. Imagine if that's the way we interacted with each other always? What a magical world that would be. Nothing between yourself and the person in front of you but space. So much would get done so easily, quickly and gracefully.

I think this is what we were working with in the last group meditation - the blending of colors, energies, and sharing far and wide.

So, I lift my glass to you all, and thank you all for setting out on this trip of discovery with me - I think we are in exciting times.
It was a busy, experimental session! Full of discoveries and, for me, a burst of fiery plasma that went around the world with arms going out everywhere. Last night, while half asleep I think I figured out what the fiery tongue was (it made even more sense while half asleep); it was a trust in/acknowledgement of the feminine way of doing things and being.
I heard myself roar (like Hailstones Melt recently posted) and it sounded initially like the 'mute' was on. Hard to hear it at all. With that burst of living fire the sound was 'turned on' and the roar filled my ears. It may sound scary to have a burst of flame roar out of our healing session but it was so alive and happy to be so, with an intelligence that kept it doing what it was meant to do. It was coming from a completely different paradigm than the 'fire burns and destroys' paradigm. This fire brought joy and aliveness and it spread through us all. It was really beautiful. It was transformative and supportive of life.

When I read Maryann's Pleiadian Tarot it all made perfect sense, described exactly where I feel I am at. Her conclusion, in particular, landed with great resonance for me: "For now, you’re exactly where you need to be. Let loose with what you have to express, for you have nourished it through time for this moment, now. You’ve found the point of coherence."
That point of coherence is at the torus field, at the point where we speak and act from our heart, at the place where I feel increasingly drawn to.

We are, indeed, in exciting times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)