Thinking about the Torus field (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Go through the middle of the torus and you'll end up somewhere else, that's for sure. I think the passage from space-time to time-space is there. We move through space along time. There, you (theoretically) move through time within space. Flipped. Within the field of the heart, all things are possible. My teacher said it's the hub of all sacred spaces.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I'm a bit quiet at the moment due to the eclipse energies having handed me a lesson on a plate - a certain book I acquired for 50 cents at the op shop, which has brought me face to face with understanding what evil actually is, and how I gave my power away to it for many years in a "set up" situation. In other words, I and some others were victims of someone who is evil. It has been a full five months since I've made a complete cut with that person, and I needed that buffer zone I think, before these ideas could open up. But open up they have, and as I have always seen it does not go as far as the soul, it is in fact a personality disorder (or disease - it can be named in psychology).

Perhaps I have had to live through the experience and then learn about it to a greater depth as there will be many awakening people who have in fact been mired in situations where the appellation "evil" can be applied. Perhaps one day I may write about my personal experiences, but it seems there is a lot to integrate and acknowledge right now.

I am happy to see that fuller understandings keep rolling in for our wide awake, perceptive ones here on this board.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Last edited:
Reactions: Alain and Lila
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
That point of coherence is at the torus field, at the point where we speak and act from our heart, at the place where I feel increasingly drawn to.
Coherence - that is the word.

Go through the middle of the torus and you'll end up somewhere else, that's for sure. I think the passage from space-time to time-space is there.
This is quite interesting. Being near or dropping in for a bit to this center- would this explain June's "here and not here" experiences or my brilliant colors and overwhelming sense of well-being episodes (front yard and on the expressway).

buddy love

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Oct 1, 2018
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)