The Stretching of Time and the Imminent Shift (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
laron submitted a new transients.info article.

The Stretching of Time and the Imminent Shift

Back in 2014 I found some information that formed a pattern, indicating that somehow time was being manipulated because of so many reliable psychics getting things wrong, but also based on my own feelings and intuition. I wrote up this long article below and posted it back then. It was well received with over twenty thousand views.

If you missed it, it is still relevant and a fascinating read. I have modified the introduction below, done some editing and added a few extra things with this version.

Within this article I present a bunch of information which goes to show that time has very like been manipulated on purpose, to slow down the ascension process of this plane over the past year (2013-2014); in-turn a series of events that were most likely meant to have occurred in early...
Click here to continue on to the original article.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I've always felt that time has been manipulated too. Krena sent me some non-fiction ET contact books and in one of the books an ET told a contactee that our calendar is off by thirteen years. Unfortunately, the ET didn't say if the calendar is ahead or behind.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I wouldn't be surprised if there was some dodgy record keeping kept in the early Gregorian calendar years, as back then things were very different!

Reactions: Stargazer

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Time is elastic isn't it. That is a wonderful article.

I cannot believe that four years have passed since I lost everything.

The pain was so bad it kick jumped me into my soul energy because that was the only way I could survive My soul does not know time energy like a human. Perhaps TIME is an energy that souls come to the Earth to experience.

Wonderful article Laron. Thank you.

Here is Deanna Troy talking about time. There is a deep connection between alcohol and time.

"This is not the time to talk about time!"

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=star+trek+first+contact+troi+drunk

Reactions: Laron and Stargazer

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
I wouldn't be surprised if there was some dodgy record keeping kept in the early Gregorian calendar years, as back then things were very different!
Agreed, and there is some evidence that timekeeping was "remanufactured" in large part by monks diligently "copying" older sources (many of which have since disappeared). Populations had to forget the past and new generations taught a new history. Funny, this topic keeps coming up on my screen these days with alarming frequency!

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
I have another thought on time traveling, from a perspective of healing. When doing inner child work, I will often do or counsel doing this: Imagine/see yourself walking up to a door, taking note of the details you see, and opening the door to enter a room. In the room is a child. This is an aspect of yourself that was stuck in time due to some trauma, some jolt that froze the consciousness, in a way. What do you notice about the room, what is the child doing, how does he/she look? Frightened, sad, lonely? Move toward the child with gentle love, and introduce yourself as coming from the future. If you recognize that you're on a healing path, you know you are moving into a direction that will lead to wholeness, so you know you'll be all right, or you trust you will be. So let the child know this, that as bad as things might be now, you're here to say it will all change. Allow the child to come to your arms and hold him/her. You can feel the essence of your beings merge and integrate, as that child-self becomes part of who you are, no longer separate. Then ask that child what you should do next... get an ice cream, swing on a swingset, etc. Then do that in celebration of your integrated self.

This is a pretty standard method for re-integration of a shattered self. What if you step back a bit and see from a broader perspective, that we are the child-self that our future selves are coming back through time to integrate into wholeness of being? Just as the child is now part of the greater self, so too might we become part of a greater self. This is where we must really trust ourselves and not allow ourselves to buy into pretty illusions. How does your child-self know to trust the you that walks through that door? What do you recognize in yourself that is timeless, unchangeable? That, I think, is the divinity within, the love that is who we are, each of us, at the core.

Perhaps this merits discussion elsewhere, but it is relevant, in my thinking, to the concept of time traveling ETs who come with a message of love. In looking at things holographically, the potential for healing for individuals, tribes, and the planet is, in a very real sense, awesome.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
I have another thought on time traveling, from a perspective of healing. When doing inner child work, I will often do or counsel doing this: Imagine/see yourself walking up to a door, taking note of the details you see, and opening the door to enter a room. In the room is a child. This is an aspect of yourself that was stuck in time due to some trauma, some jolt that froze the consciousness, in a way. What do you notice about the room, what is the child doing, how does he/she look? Frightened, sad, lonely? Move toward the child with gentle love, and introduce yourself as coming from the future. If you recognize that you're on a healing path, you know you are moving into a direction that will lead to wholeness, so you know you'll be all right, or you trust you will be. So let the child know this, that as bad as things might be now, you're here to say it will all change. Allow the child to come to your arms and hold him/her. You can feel the essence of your beings merge and integrate, as that child-self becomes part of who you are, no longer separate. Then ask that child what you should do next... get an ice cream, swing on a swingset, etc. Then do that in celebration of your integrated self.

This is a pretty standard method for re-integration of a shattered self. What if you step back a bit and see from a broader perspective, that we are the child-self that our future selves are coming back through time to integrate into wholeness of being? Just as the child is now part of the greater self, so too might we become part of a greater self. This is where we must really trust ourselves and not allow ourselves to buy into pretty illusions. How does your child-self know to trust the you that walks through that door? What do you recognize in yourself that is timeless, unchangeable? That, I think, is the divinity within, the love that is who we are, each of us, at the core.

Perhaps this merits discussion elsewhere, but it is relevant, in my thinking, to the concept of time traveling ETs who come with a message of love. In looking at things holographically, the potential for healing for individuals, tribes, and the planet is, in a very real sense, awesome.
Oops, I see the paragraphs wanted to integrate into one big blob of words! Sorry, I did try...

Reactions: Brian and Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

Thank you, Maryann, for your words of wisdom. That is what we are doing now: defragmenting the many shattered branching universes to reach wholeness in unity consciousness.

Krena

Embracing Mystery, Mostly
Retired Moderator
Jul 30, 2016
Massachusetts
www.khkrena.com
Encountering and reading this article persuaded me to do something unusual: writing to the author. That was two years ago.

I highly recommend Laron's article. It is worthy of your time.

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
The Illusion of Time | Full Documentary

Reactions: Laron

Samara

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Passau, Germany
I'll have to read it "when I find time" later lol
gotta be off in a minute... just wanted to put a thought down already before I forget it later on ;)

I've always been wondering how much truth is behind the "grey men" in the story of "Momo" by Michael Ende...

lol... looking for the Trailer in english I even found the full movie :D

its a childrens movie but well worth the watch (or read if you prefer the book) :)

Samara

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Passau, Germany
here's another interesting thing about time...

a pilot of a tv show that has been stopped after the pilot...
I don't understand why because its really good... only... if they show too much truth in this that they don'T want us to know...

its about a machine to travel into the past in order to change it for the better

in this pilot... to prevent a nuclear bomb detonating in new york

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Just want to say thankyou to everyone for their comments and videos, I found it so uplifting. So much of it resonated with me.<3

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Reactions: Carl and Stargazer

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
I don't remember that one! Hmm...
Found it - The Three Waves of Volunteers - Chapter 36 - The New Bodies.

"It has happened before, by the way.—We will simply shut down. It's like going into suspended animation. We suspend it. It may take two or three days to transfer the populace.

D: The entire world, or just the....

B: Yes. All the people that are spiritually ready to make this transition. They'll all be shifted off. And when they wake up on this other planet, they won't even realize it's happened. There was a shift like this a few years ago on this planet, with all of us. And not many people knew about it. It just was. It was like a whole week passed by in the course of a night. It has happened that way."

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Wow! Cool... Nice to see this again!. I've been thinking recently about that message you got for me a while back, Laron, when you asked if the Pleiadians had a question for the GC... which I understand was asked only because it would put to rest many questions people have regarding the involvement of ETs with our world, so that it would be all put on the table for all to see, more than for their own benefit (more for ours):

Me: Laron invited me to ask a question of his contacts...
Pleiadian Renegades: Okay, you are representing the League of Light, so anything you ask of his
contacts will be viewed as a question from the LOL itself. Are you willing to ask the grid a question
on our behalf?
Me: Yes, certainly!
PR: All right, then, there is our question. When you ask, say this is a question we ask of the grid
consciousness directly. Know we communicate with you and a very few others. Now, as to our question. We are poised and ready to act in accord with the will of the divine mind of OM. When it is time for us to return to Earth as teachers and guides, we will be ready to do what is asked of us by OM. Our question is this: If we are to go into the realm of the Earth matrix in 1111 open gateway formation, are we to exit according to the universal protocol or are we to use the opportunity to make of those who wish to attend to other worldly affairs the kind of star travelers we once were, ourselves? We know preparations have been made for those who wish to leave the Earth matrix, so that they would experience some kind of continuity through the transition. However, if the directive comes from OM to leave as has been done before, with a few members of the population, are we to abandon the alternative plan to carry the greater population to another cone? In our understanding of our arrangement sensing the winds of change blowing yet again, we are to remain in the Earth's vibratory range only long enough to take on the passengers as arranged in soul-sanctified agreement with those who know their way is with us. However the ultimate plan develops, we are in alignment with OM. Our question reflects our desire to portray our role with regard to those who wish to put their lives outward from the sphere of Earth and take on a greater role of personal experience as galactically based humans moving into a bigger arena. Will there be more people ready for this and if that is so, will they be given the passage of such transformation now? We are with the heart of humanity and with the mind of OM. They are integrated in our being. We seek to serve the needs expressed in the collective in accord with the greatest alignment to love. Please advise so we may share. In gratitude we ask.

and you responded:

GC: "The League of Light wants to ask a question to you?"
Laron: "No, to the GC."
GC: {With an amused voice} "To the GC. This is so funny, getting funny, because ... {They should be communicating directly.} Yes. Yes, this is like... yes... the British and the Irish communicating through the Indians and changing messages from India..... okay, alright, lets see." {I then explain that you said i could change the questions into my own version, but that I had decided to just read them out exactly how they came through}
Laron: "We are poised and ready to act in accord with the will of the divine mind of OM. When it is time for us to return to Earth as teachers and guides, we will be ready to do what is asked of us by OM. Our question is this: If we are to go into the realm of the Earth matrix in 1111 open gateway formation, are we to exit according to the universal protocol or are we to use the opportunity to make of those who wish to attend to other worldly affairs the kind of star travelers we once were, ourselves?
GC: "No, follow the protocol exactly."
Laron: "We know preparations have been made for those who wish to leave the Earth matrix, so that they would experience some kind of continuity through the transition. However, if the directive comes from OM to leave as has been done before, with a few members of the population, are we to abandon the alternative plan to carry the greater population to another cone?
GC: "Take only a few of the population, not the greater."
Laron: "In our understanding of our arrangement sensing the winds of change blowing yet again, we are to remain in the Earth's vibratory range only long enough to take on the passengers as arranged in soul-sanctified agreement with those who know their way is with us. However the ultimate plan develops, we are in alignment with OM. Our question reflects our desire to portray our role with regard to those who wish to put their lives outward from the sphere of Earth and take on a greater role of personal experience as galactically based humans moving into a bigger arena. Will there be more people ready for this and if that is so, will they be given the passage of
such transformation now? "
GC: "It just depends, if there will be... you will know, they, they will know if those humans are
ready to take on a greater role. They already know, just to tell you, these beings that you talk
about, the League of Light, they are the first ones to show the mercubla sacred geometry sign on Earth and also to give them the thought of it. They were the first one to show these signs. {I ask for a description/spelling} It's like a triangle inside a star inside which keeps rotating. ""

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
In regard to the clarification above, it will be as it ever was, when one soul at a time when mature or ready would evolve and "disappear" from this plane. However, in the reading above, there will be a few, or a small group. I suppose it is like a tree still maturing. It doesn't fruit all at once, but in clusters. The seeds (carrying potential, but blind now) sit shoulder to shoulder with the fruit, but don't recognise it.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
GC: {With an amused voice} "To the GC. This is so funny, getting funny, because ... {They should be communicating directly.} Yes. Yes, this is like... yes... the British and the Irish communicating through the Indians and changing messages from India....
OMG...this is HILARIOUS!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)