The Neptune-Saturn-Pluto dance in our subconsciousness (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
K

KarlaSM

KarlaSM submitted a new transients.info article.

The Neptune-Saturn-Pluto dance in our subconsciousness

This article is an extension or a complement for the long essay "Divine Dreams of the Timeless Mind" which contains additional notes from a simple astrological/archetypal perspective (See previous articles in the transients site and official site).

The three celestial bodies and basic archetypes

There are three planets in our solar system that have some very unique electromagnetic and etheric properties which mirror well the dance of our polarized soul at subconscious level. Such planets are the three outer planets Neptune, Saturn and Pluto. The other planets also mirror well our conscious and unconscious dynamics in the multiple realms of matter and spirit that we inhabit.

First of all you might ask, what is the relationship between...
Click here to continue on to the original article.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
There is an aspect that could be explored in this dynamic too I feel, it is self-sacrifice. Neptune brings this side into our nature many times when faced by the austere realities from our world represented by Saturn and Pluto -duty, death, transformation.

OP
K

KarlaSM

That is a good point Carl, I had not thought about the self-sacrifice theme which can be a positive force to offer something, to share and maybe give an example. I see how this one can also lead, from the extreme side, to the idea that one has to be a martyr, a savior, and we see this often when we feel the world is too ugly and we want to save it or at least others from what we perceive as doom, but to fight for a collective illusion of beauty could lead to such extreme.

Reactions: Stargazer and Carl

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
In my natal chart I have the Sun in Pisces, moon in Leo and ascendant in Aquarius. Saturn is in its ruling sign of Capricorn, the aspect is serious, determined, structured and conservatively realistic, but I have Mercury in Pisces where I tend to let my heart rule my head. Jupiter is in Capricorn and Neptune is in Scorpio. The Ascendant ruler is Saturn in Capricorn and Uranus in Leo (2 rulers). My birth chart reading given to me in 1983 says that Neptune in Scorpio gives me a very serious and deep need for order to understand the nature of reality and to understand the structure of feelings and emotions, as well as an interest in psychology (yes, but I haven't done that through formal education). I was born with Neptune sextile Pluto sextile Jupiter, Jupiter trine Pluto, which indicates enthusiasm for spiritual understanding, for intuitive and sensitive goals in life, particularly Neptune in Scorpio, which means wanting to go to the depths of processes by which spiritual understanding occurs...in the midst of all change, how the unchanging can be found.

With the elements I have a fairly even distribution: 2 Fire 2 Air plus Ascendant mid-Heaven, 3 Water and 3 Earth.

My chart then has quite a lot of Neptune/Saturn/Pluto involvement (not counting all transits which are coming on and off the boil constantly). As a non-Astrologer, I usually just see myself as a plain Pisces, but when you get into the meat and potatoes aspects of the chart, you can see all the underlying influences playing out, well... as expected.

OP
K

KarlaSM

Awesome! I love that Neptune in Scorpio, sounds very interesting @Hailstones. Pisces is such a beautiful sign, well all signs are so unique but Pisces is said to hold keys for Christ consciousness.

I am very much the same in some areas like the approach to raw psychology. Although my chart is a very difficult one, right now I do not have it but a friend of mine who specializes in analyzing all shadowy things in a chart said that. Most of my planets in natal are in retrograde which makes life too slow and having to retrieve too much from too many timelines all the time. On top of that my sun sign is Cancer and ascendant in Scorpio lol, too much emotional charge. Then working with asteroids, Isis in 11th house is all about fragmentation and the difficult group mentioned in another thread, Angel square Neptune, particularly awkward because of these guides who were difficult soulmates in past lives and who now in spirit form guide me through our healing but who have incarnated aspects. Vesta in Scorpio conjunct Pluto is all about death and transformation.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Karla, about your statement; "Most of my planets in natal are in retrograde which makes life too slow and having to retrieve too much from too many timelines all the time." Have you noticed an acceleration in your life, specially in information coming to you (regular or through other channels) when Mercury goes retrograde?

OP
K

KarlaSM

Dear Carl , I guess that there are many variables at play that affect the way Mercury retrograde develops, but I can say that for the most part it has been the most challenging aspect in my life because my Chiron is in Mercury, and both in retrograde show the deep wounds which are all about communication and certain issues that start in early stages of development. I would not say it shows acceleration, but quite the opposite, an incredibly slow pace in life in all areas in physical and too many communication problems, however it is true that the more I go within and work with these soulmate connections in the form of a spiritual therapy, it is helping a lot to bring forth information and further understanding of collective wounds, but mostly to find new ways to communicate at soul level with these connections and my own aspects.

One thing I am noticing is that after opening up to certain core issues which do involve a lot of Mercurian wounds, all of a sudden the old scattered energy of what felt like tapping into tiny pieces of lifetimes now is all much more aligned to this lifetime. This is what I feel is the standard way for people to deal with wounds, not so much having to go through fragmented information related to a starseed past, or other lifetimes here on Earth, but more like being grounded in the current lifetime and deal subconsciously with other timelines and just get inner basic knowledge intuitively.

Reactions: Carl and Stargazer

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Interesting information Karla. I have observed in some cases I worked on that some people react with more activity (either physical or mental) when Mercury goes retrograde, provided that some of the natal planets are retrograde as well (thus my question). In your case, the conjunction of Chiron (the wounded healer) to Mercury in your natal chart tends to indicate the wounds you describe (psychological), however, not knowing their relationships to other planets or the central theme or themes of the chart, it may tend only tend towards introspection during those weeks (obviously impacting communications too), but that may result in some healing during those periods as well (could be painful when the memories come to your conscious mind first before the healing can start). Perhaps you can minimize the impact and optimize the healing portion if you prepare for the periods when either Mercury goes retrograde or you anticipate some progressions impacting sensitive points in your natal chart.

OP
K

KarlaSM

Thank you very much dear Carl, very true I need to check this year how my transits possibly manifest and the progressions. :)

Blessings for you

Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)