The Most Subtle Slavery Of All (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Bernie

Roaming Contributor
Aug 7, 2016
Deloraine, Tasmania, Australia
Bernie submitted a new article.
Physical events always follow emotional intents. The e-motion creates an energetic field favorable to the manifestation of the intent.

This applies at ALL scales. The emotion is merely guided by the intention, or ‘wish’. So that, in ‘mechanical’ terms, the mechanism of a childhood romantic crush is identical to the mechanism that creates a world war — the rest is merely a numbers spin-game.

Thus, it is worthwhile to observe and question the ‘guidance’ given to public enthusiasms — be...
Continue to the full article here.

Reactions: June

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Good essay.

Sometimes I watch the local news if something is going on. Before the November elections in the US, there was a segment about how people can be manipulated in many different ways. Could have knocked me over with a feather. Someone said that out loud on the news!

Reactions: June and Laron

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Good article, just a small correction from a native speaker: "Seig" does not exist as a German word. Correction: "Sieg" (victory).

Reactions: Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
It's interesting that to remain open in heart and mind, one also runs the gamut of possibility of being easily influenced. For sure, being closed in heart and mind, one will not be so easily influenced. Therefore, I think, if the goal is to remain open-minded and open-heart-feeling-able to express love and to receive the emotion of love, one must become Master of oneself.

The closed-minded have erected barriers, and having lived within a situation like this in a marriage, I know for a fact that unconsciously the person closing themselves is protecting something their psyche feels is so valuable, that it must take this strenuous measure. In my husband's case, I psychically envisioned the thing he was protecting as being a very pure, blue diamond set where his heart should be. The encasement that he put was so heavy and strong as to make sure nothing could ever penetrate. It was like nuclear-fission housing. His barrier was impermeable. Inpenetrable. He could never receive my abundant love in these circumstances.

But then, being open, you are the target of all the cold, hardened, mean-hearted spirits (I say this because they can be persons, or unembodied) that want to manipulate for their own service-to-self benefit.

Therefore, there is wisdom in what you write, Bernie. And I have been thinking of you lately. I hope you are doing OK. Here's to Hobart!

Reactions: June

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)