The Furry Alien (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Thanks to Anna, I came across this furry feline which to me looks like a human for the first half of this video.

But then I thought the next day after watching it, that it also reminded me of an ET.

This breed of cat, the maine coon, has been a favorite for years now, and if I ever got another cat it would probably be a maine coon.

In a way it's creepy, and is like running into an alien on Earth in the flesh! o:)s

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I studied it intensely and yes it does look human but why> Is it because of the nose?

Reactions: Anaeika
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I guess it's a physical feature type thing but the eyes are an important element. The expression in combination with the eyes say a lot.

Reactions: Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
My grandma told me stories of maine coons on the Isle of Man. She always wanted me to get one.

This one does look humanlike

Reactions: Laron and Snowmelt

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
My sister had a Maine coon. Supposedly they are descended from cats brought over to the US by the Vikings, so they were only feral over in Maine and nearby areas. But they have been domesticated again.

Her cat liked to play fetch with a ball like a dog. It was also pretty friendly.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I'm getting an error from this page "Cannot load Facebook SDK" even though my ad blocker is off. I have Firefox 62.0.3 on Windows 7.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Stick this, "Cannot load Facebook SD" into a search engine and do some troubleshooting. It's still working for me.

I'm getting an error from this page "Cannot load Facebook SDK" even though my ad blocker is off. I have Firefox 62.0.3 on Windows 7.
You can find the direct link here.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Thanks Laron, the direct link worked. It does look like a face. The snout seems a bit shorter giving it a somewhat human appearance.

Reactions: Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)