The Event is Upon Us! (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
Now this bit is just an odd thought. If the event is being watched by other beings from outside 3rd/4th density, it's possible that they would see it happening all at once as there is no time as such in higher densities.
hehehe,they see everything in the NOW (so they dont need words like soon,very soon) these kind of infos are not usefull in 3d,if they are really high-vibe beins, they know that

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Well, as mentioned in one of my prior postings, having been through several iterations of the “soon” to manifest Event, I had already noticed some subtle indications that the guys at SOC were starting to change their tune. Well, it is official now. This was posted today: “The upcoming… thing… that’s to happen is being broken up into phases, apparently, as the majority of people still aren’t ready for one big Event.” Full link here: https://schrodingersothercat.blog/2018/10/23/ahem/

One of the several frustrated comments already posted regarding the SOC statement summarizes perfectly the impact:

“Soon.

Delayed.

Too many sleepers.

Repetitio ad infinitum.

Ooooooooooh, sweet chiiiiiiilllllddddd of mi-ine.”

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Saviour mentality which has had human kind stuck for thousands of years.
This should be posted to our Quotes thread. In golden letters. Please do it and you get another Winner-star from me.
:)

Reactions: Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I pay attention when things group together. Actually - I think is it that I slow down enough to be able to see the links - sort of like the difference between enjoying each bite of a meal versus gobbling it down.

HM made a comment on my help Austin have clear water thread about turbulence. I saw the larger picture of nature's turbulence, the history of this area, and current events here. Turbulence is a good word to describe it all.

Next I was listening to the recent video from Praying Medic. He talked about a dream he had where he saw the Q movement potentially going awry with a focus on justice, arrests, perp walks, etc. He knew that it was important to pray for those who've acted in service to themselves. The translation of that idea is seeing a positive outcome, living through heart energy, etc.

While listening to PM, I got a notice from MeWe about the SOC update. Yeah, I wondered if that would happen. Having some email communications, I believe they are decent people - not manipulators.

So, why did these things come together at the same time? I think it is a reminder to make sure my own house is in order and help those around me to do the same. Place my attention and energies in the larger picture.

Here is an example of just this idea. Recently, I'd been asking for something to happen to open another's eyes. I joked to myself that it would be great for a couple of ETs to walk in and say "yes, we are real and yes, Linda is right". It was a silly joke but with an underlying theme of an outside event and validation for me. Nope, that is not the way to go because it keeps me in the same place. BTW - something did happen - heartfelt words from another person reached out and touched many lives. So, there you go - it was love that opened doors.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Had an experience just a little while ago, which I describe in the link listed below. Basically, a heart light has been activated and can spread everywhere and to anyone.

I slipped into wandering around the Big Bend area of west Texas. It is beautiful, inspiring, and physically challenging, but I did not have to worry about that. I was moving around not knowing what it was about, when I moved to a more tropical area with trees and what looked like a Mayan temple. (I recall part of a life during those times.) There were many people standing around. Some brought a crystal torch on big green leaves and placed it at my feet. I picked it up and started walking with many people. I was surprised because I thought the torch would cast a larger illumination. I looked around at the others and saw illumination in their hearts, as well as my own. Then the torch slowly vanished, and I knew that as we carried this illumination within ourselves, we would awaken the same in everyone we met.
When I came back, the first thing I saw was an email from a friend with the latest Gaia Portal. It seems to go hand in hand with my experience. We no longer are interested in the soap operas - personal or global - and have moved to spread the love light.

https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/humanity-is-freed-as-hue-manity-rises-gaia-portal.6057/

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thanks, Linda, for your posts above. Groupings are like flags, they show portent. It's important to take notice of them and you came to some good conclusions.

I woke up this morning, after hearing a voice speak clearly in my head (while still asleep): No fear. This was all agreed upon.

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
hehe,now can we live in the NOW (we dont have any future dates:))

SOC:

Yet, the wheel in the sky keeps on turning… Business as usual every day, day in and day out.

It’s the same way it was 2000 years ago. [sigh]

-CAT6

Note: For all, PLEASE don’t consider suicide as an out. It’s the worst thing you can do. You have to honor your agreements, as many many others’ lives hinge on yours.

I joked to myself that it would be great for a couple of ETs to walk in and say "yes, we are real and yes, Linda is right". It was a silly joke but with an underlying theme of an outside event and validation for me. Nope, that is not the way to go because it keeps me in the same place
It will be very different place - because you have validation !

Reactions: Stargazer and June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
hehe,now can we live in the NOW (we dont have any future dates:))

SOC:

Yet, the wheel in the sky keeps on turning… Business as usual every day, day in and day out.

It’s the same way it was 2000 years ago. [sigh]

-CAT6

Note: For all, PLEASE don’t consider suicide as an out. It’s the worst thing you can do. You have to honor your agreements, as many many others’ lives hinge on yours.

It will be very different place - because you have validation !
How many time have we been told to ‘ live in the moment......just be.......live in the now ‘,

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people living life in peace, you

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessionsI wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people sharing all the world, you

But I'm not the only one

John Winston Lennon

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Just to be fair, the folks at SOC are excited because they said they expected something to take place today, October 21, and it has (https://schrodingersothercat.blog/2018/10/21/a-must-read/). They are referring to some channeling coming through Blossom Goodchild with great information. Perhaps some of you remember her from the past when she was all over the place promoting her channelings indicating that disclosure would come in a very dramatic way at a specific date/place she provided when space vehicles will appear in large groups for all to see according to the channelings she got from their occupants. When obviously the prediction failed she went underground to resurface last year with a "channeled" explanation by the same beings stating that without telling her they had changed that event to avoid impacting humanity and by doing so they had done something good for humanity and ever their channel (Blossom herself). I read that channeling where they gave her their explanation and their "logic" was pathetic -if I had used similar "logic" to justify a professional failure in a project I would have been sued, lost all my clients, my job, and even my university would have taken away my degrees if they could.
Read the article at SOC if you can and arrive at your own conclusions. As for me, I see so many holes that is not even funny, more like kicking the ball and gaining time -it goes something like "we have the energy to transform the planet but will release it slowly to avoid disintegrating it."
The problem are different versions contradicting. I can agree here with certain points such as planet sized motherships.

The energy regulator is it now this ships or alcyone the orchestra master of this galaxy.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
A series of suspected “pipe bombs” sent to prominent US Democrats and the news outlet CNN appears to be desperate political stunt staged by Democrats to gain sympathy before the midterm elections, American academic and political commentator James Henry Fetzer says.

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/10/25/578072/Pipe-bombs-a-political-stunt-staged-by-Democrats-before-midterm-elections

Then there is this?

“Wait, you stood around, handled it, and took pictures of it before evacuating??” The second question, and perhaps the more important one was... “Hold up. If that went through the mail system why aren’t the stamps invalidated??” Can you even ship that heavy a parcel for SIX stamps!?”

I love it. People really are waking up!!!!

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people living life in peace, you

But I'm not the only one

Imagine no possessionsI wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people sharing all the world, you

But I'm not the only one

John Winston Lennon
Says it all doesn’t it, enough folk ‘ Imaginging ‘ it, can make it so.
Thanks Lotos, an amazing song, written by a man who wanted peace and love for the whole world. And died far too soon.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
All the proof I need. We are in ascention. It ain't gonna be a flash in the pan but a long drawn out affair. With maybe a few sparklies thrown in for good measure.

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
The CAT(s) That Lived
2018-10-25 AT 11:04 PM
Besides this all being The Event… this is a hard question to answer. 2-3 days ago, we were all seeing this massive rainbow WAVE slamming into us… which happened, as you can see in the graphs, and that sure looked like the beginning of The Event to our clair-X senses… but “The (big) Event” didn’t happen. The PTW is still here and the TWBs are still here and Common Core is still here and the MSM still hasn’t been hit by a brick yet and I still don’t have that programmable Star Trek food machine in my kitchen. However, things *are* different now… somehow. I’m sure many of you can feel it. My whole body is vibrating a lot more, and interesting little ontological things are beginning to pop up, little decisions that need enlightened resolution. I really don’t see how we *can’t* have The Big Event (TBE) since so many people are wondering about it an thinking about it. There will be a SHIFT eventually from 3D to 4D, as thought takes form in action; it’s just a matter of time and being patient. Like one of the commenters said (I’ll badly paraphrase): “I’ll gladly wait a bit longer for The Event, for more people to wake up and come on line and be able to participate.”
~M2

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
I can say that for me from some days sky and whole nature are in some ultra hd colours. So, that's all for this issue. I have no idea about antything ha ha ha :ROFL:<3

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I asked a basic question at SOC yesterday: Carl says:
2018-10-25 at 6:16 pm
With all the timeline jumping, how come we always end up with the same PTW and their always increasing shenanigans? It is time we end up in one where they are almost or completely gone.
Here is the their reply: "The CAT(s) That Lived says:
2018-10-25 at 10:48 pm
What a great question. Get right on that!
Man, the PTW are only a small annoyance compared to some OTHER beings who need to be disappeared from the cosmos.
-CAT6"
To me that was a non-answer. The question went to the core since we hear from several sources, not just SOC, that timelines are merging or that we are moving from one timeline to another, but observing the 3d reality we don't notice large-scale changes impacting large groups of people as logic dictates we should have at this point, just some sensitive people here and there noticing some effect(s) in their immediate environments (mostly at the subjective level though). It got me thinking for at least a month. Your opinions/perspective my dear transients?

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Your opinions/perspective my dear transients?
A good question Carl. Interesting that you did not receive a direct answer.

I enjoy hearing all the different perspectives from SOC to Sophia. But ultimately it is my own perceptions that are the most valid to my life. Perhaps as a woman, I am not so interested in how these things work, what the charts mean (it's a timeline jump) or how many motherships are on the left side of the sun.

I am interested in continuing to process the grief of being ejected from my beloved gardens, which still hurts. I am interested in helping my friend who is suffering terribly with osteoarthritis and I am looking for a voluntary role for the winter. I am starting a new healing role next week, I want to start brewing Kombucha, and I am seeking dirty hay to begin permaculture on a new plot of land I have to care for.

All of that remains a constant regardless of which timeline we are jumping on and off, which solar flares are hitting us and how many indictments are due to be unsealed.

SOC often mention timeline jumps etc. I take no notice at all. It is their psychic perception. It does not impact on my perceptions so I do not give a flying feck! Even if I did understand or experience it, it would not make one iota of difference to my life. I will still act my best, keep processing and observe. I will still help people where I can, speak my truth and try my hardest to remain optimistic.

I think that just about says it all from Pod.

Last edited:

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
I will still act my best, keep processing and observe. I will still help people where I can, speak my truth and try my hardest to remain optimistic..
I really think that is our role here at this time. We are the anchors for the light,.. Nothing more required.

We will KNOW when we need to be something more.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016

I enjoy hearing all the different perspectives from SOC to Sophia. But ultimately it is my own perceptions that are the most valid to my life. Perhaps as a woman, I am not so interested in how these things work, what the charts mean (it's a timeline jump) or how many motherships are on the left side of the sun.

I am interested in continuing to process the grief of being ejected from my beloved gardens, which still hurts. I am interested in helping my friend who is suffering terribly with osteoarthritis and I am looking for a voluntary role for the winter. I am starting a new healing role next week, I want to start brewing Kombucha, and I am seeking dirty hay to begin permaculture on a new plot of land I have to care for.

All of that remains a constant regardless of which timeline we are jumping on and off, which solar flares are hitting us and how many indictments are due to be unsealed.

SOC often mention timeline jumps etc. I take no notice at all. It is their psychic perception. It does not impact on my perceptions so I do not give a flying feck! Even if I did understand or experience it, it would not make one iota of difference to my life. I will still act my best, keep processing and observe. I will still help people where I can, speak my truth and try my hardest to remain optimistic.

Love the flying feck bit, my sentiments exactly.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I asked a basic question at SOC yesterday: Carl says:
2018-10-25 at 6:16 pm
With all the timeline jumping, how come we always end up with the same PTW and their always increasing shenanigans? It is time we end up in one where they are almost or completely gone.
Here is the their reply: "The CAT(s) That Lived says:
2018-10-25 at 10:48 pm
What a great question. Get right on that!
Man, the PTW are only a small annoyance compared to some OTHER beings who need to be disappeared from the cosmos.
-CAT6"
To me that was a non-answer. The question went to the core since we hear from several sources, not just SOC, that timelines are merging or that we are moving from one timeline to another, but observing the 3d reality we don't notice large-scale changes impacting large groups of people as logic dictates we should have at this point, just some sensitive people here and there noticing some effect(s) in their immediate environments (mostly at the subjective level though). It got me thinking for at least a month. Your opinions/perspective my dear transients?
Could this be a phase that is now passing, perhaps?

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
How about we all switch on our heartlights to full strength, send them to the centre of the universe.
Maybe the universe will reflect back that love in a tsunami like wave, that would engulf all humanity,

Did we not hear that a ‘wave/light’ was coming from the centre of the universe
Maybe we need to orchestrate it, what an Event that would be, but from within, not ETs, some of which, I believe, take the P out of us.
We are just as divine as anyone else, we’ve simply forgotton.

I reckon it’s just as feasible as some of the stuff I’ve read over the months:)

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I reckon it’s just as feasible as some of the stuff I’ve read over the months:)
Yes, it is possible. Have been doing it for months now, but I'm a single individual. Somebody suggested it should be done as a group at SOC and got a reply saying that they will organize one in the near future but nothing came of it unfortunately -probably they got caught in other issues or felt it wasn't necessary considering the huge wave they felt it was already going to hit us any day.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Says it all doesn’t it, enough folk ‘ Imaginging ‘ it, can make it so.
Thanks Lotos, an amazing song, written by a man who wanted peace and love for the whole world. And died far too soon.
John Lennon died holding his light within his own heart - one of the first to do so. A man ahead of his time but for his time.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I can say that for me from some days sky and whole nature are in some ultra hd colours. So, that's all for this issue. I have no idea about antything ha ha ha :ROFL:<3
Yep, confirmation for me once again that you have reached the level of sage, dear CM. Especially the comment about not knowing anything about anything. That is pure wisdom.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

Thanks, Pod, point taken, oars are out and rowing has commenced. Boat is moving on at a pretty spank given the turbulence of the waters.

Re voluntary work, I also suffered from my "ejection" from my knitting role at the old aged home back in May. It has taken me 4 months, but this week I started a new volunteer role, this time at a charity shop whose profits go to make wishes come true for sick children. A verily worthwhile cause, in my opinion. It seems easier for people to help the cause of children than any other. And the funny thing is, the lady at the shop, who showed a keen sense of psychic awareness in my opinion, put me on the job of straightening up all the books for sale. A task for which I am eminently suited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)