The Event is Upon Us! (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
SG. All of the above. When it comes to detachment. Thats where I'm headed. I've already turned the corner nothing really phases me anymore. I'm happily going about my business while the world degenerates and fb goes nuts pointing out all the disasters and conspiracy theories. Sorta watching from the sidelines....
As for P Deunov et al. The old disaster and mass annihilation theories no longer hold water for me. We've turned that corner as well. WW3 will not happen and earthquakes and volcanoes will not create a mass extinction either. We are in a new era having survived past 2012 and into the new golden age. The old systems and paradigms ie; finacial, political, health care etc. Will be destroyed for a new system. The current wave is doing that now as people awaken and see the world for what it really is. Proof for me is two of my grandkids, mature and wise way beyond their years while still acting like children. As well as all the wonderkids we keep reading about the prodegies abound. . I'm wondering if said wave already happened and were only now becoming aware of it by the energies as they grow stronger and as we adapt to them and all the changes afoot.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I wasn't even a twinkle in my Dad's eye when the first conscious channelling from Peter Deunov came regarding The Event.

I was out of the way of it then and I am out of the way of it now. Not trying to consciously manipulate or direct the Event energies, just accepting them and riding them as they come.

Does that help me old fruit?
Thanks old darling, it tells me that we think differently.
It wouldn’t occur to me to try to manipulate/direct any energies,,other than those of my own, and sending out love, that sort of thing.

Apart from that, although I have gone along with the event discussions, and to be honest, become a bit peed off with
hearing the word. I don’t believe in The Event as such, I respect the feelings of those that do, but for myself, I do not think there is any such thing.
Thousands of different t events occur of course, they always have done, some insignificant, others to rock mankind.
But something that wakens billions of people instantly? no
Certain things, events if you like, that bring folk out of their slumber, so that with each subsequent event, they are able to perceive more, definitely yes.
Youve taken my words too seriously, I was simply trying to say,why should we rely on outside help, a wave, or whatever it might be. I feel, rightly or wrongly, that we are masters of our own destiny

This is only my feelings on the matter, but you can see why I say that, in some things,you and I think differently.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
That is very noticeable specially at night in the country side. Will miss it greatly when I go back to city life.
And there will be no end of amazing volcanic and other formations to explore in the country around you.
Enjoy!

Reactions: Stargazer

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
from david topi, fits nice in here

99 Thank you for all your dedication and giving. There are many blogs that talk about the “event” that is going to happen at any time, including that it has 2 stages with about 2 years of difference, etc. However you give a lapse of about 20 years. What, then, are they talking about? Are they controlled by negative entities seeking to disappoint people and thus lower their vibrational level?

Again, it is possible that we are faced with problems of terminology, because the “event” is something too generic to know if everyone talks about the same thing. Throughout these years, there have been many “events”, and some tremendously important, such as the installation of the superior planes of the 15.6Hz matrix, such as the cleaning of non-physical planes at deep levels, such as the separation of Collective Unconscious 33 and 42 and the mental and etheric realities, but perhaps what people are waiting for is a change in their physical and solid and tangible plane, and these “events”, whatever they are, are energetic, therefore, they are brutal changes but in the structure of the Earth, in the human psyche, etc., that have consequences and effects that are only noticed in the medium and long term in a gradual way.

On the other hand, even if there was an event like a brutal and bestial cleaning of the planet, the “average” human being would not notice anything, because he is not attentive to the changes that occur in his reality, nor does he find out if they change the etheric structure from top to bottom on which their physical reality is based. So, what “events” have to come yet according to the steps and processes of this change of reality? At a minimum, we will find that mental and etheric realities are going to be further separated, so the gulf between those in 33 and 42 will be more and more palpable, there will be enormous cleanings of the Collective Unconscious 42 for those connected to it, they are already dismantling all the stops and brakes that prevent rapid changes in physical reality, also the current belief systems of many people will crumble when they deprogram the Collective Unconscious to which they are connected to, there will be energy changes in different areas of the planet more aligned with the line 42 where you will notice a “better” vibration to live if your energy system is in that line, etc. But, again, there are many very important events that perhaps many people with psychic abilities perceive and then, when explaining what they perceive, they describe it as a change in physical matter or something like that, being actually changes in the energetic structure that has profound effects on the human being, but in a gradual and sequential way.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
As for P Deunov et al. The old disaster and mass annihilation theories no longer hold water for me. We've turned that corner as well. WW3 will not happen and earthquakes and volcanoes will not create a mass extinction either.
Totally agree with you on that Pucksterguy. We evolved beyond the need for such awakenings.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
HighHeartLife
Evolving Conscious Creators — Denise Le Fay

We’ve Worked, watched and waited a very long time to finally be where we are now experiencing completely NEW energies and codes entering and overriding everything from the previous Evolutionary Cycle. I’ve expected to be out of my mind crazy happy about our reaching this point finally after the darkness and brutality of getting here, but I guess I’m too frazzled at the moment to give this the appropriate fanfare it deserves. Please ignore my current monotone state about this cosmic spiritual energetic milestone we’ve reached and do all the celebrating you want. At the moment I feel like an ancient god whose weary from the Great Work, ancient battles, chaos and endless personal transformations I’ve had to go through to get to this point within the Ascension and Embodiment Processes both personally and collectively. Since June of 2018, it’s been mega intense and shockingly positive and progressive, and of course there’s more coming.

https://highheartlife.com/2018/10/28/accelerated-incoming-higher-energies/

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
From there:
MANY OF US HAVE DIRECT TELEPATHIC CONNECTIONS TO THESE ANGELIC BEINGS WHO ARE HERE TO ASSIST AND THEY TRANSMIT THEIR MESSAGES DIRECTLY TO US!
THE ARMADA OF LIGHT BEINGS THAT HAS COME INTO OUR GALAXY IS HERE TO ASSIST WITH THE GRAND EVOLUTION OF HUMANITY!

THE PLEIADIANS ARE THE LEAD RACE WITH MANY ANDROMEDANS, ARCTURIANS AND SIRIANS. THESE RACES ARE THE MOST HUMAN LIKE AND CAN INTERFACE WITH HUMANS BEST AND HAVE THE LEAD MISSION ROLE IN PLANETARY LIBERATION!

THERE ARE STAR APPROXIMATELY 150 OTHER RACES FALLING IN BEHIND THEM WHO ARE HERE TO ASSIST AS WELL!
:)|

Outside O.O saviours? Again. Really?
:rolleyes:

Writing it all in CAPTIONS to make it look important. Really?
O_o

Yeah I know, it is posted for fun and entertainment. But I think no one really believes this anymore, I mean this Ashtar Command thingy and similar stuff has now been 'channelled' for so man years, since the 80ies or earlier. We don't fall for it, or do we?
o_O

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Connecting dots Sinera, connecting dots......

Both June and I had a sense of "something" this weekend, interesting post from Denis le Fey too. I think what I am saying is that energy is energy and maybe different people are activated in different ways. Even ASHTAR COMMAND!

Unless I get it direct from Captain Scarlett it is not real!

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
It wouldn’t occur to me to try to manipulate/direct any energies,,other than those of my own, and sending out love, that sort of thing.

Apart from that, although I have gone along with the event discussions, and to be honest, become a bit peed off with
hearing the word. I don’t believe in The Event as such, I respect the feelings of those that do, but for myself, I do not think there is any such thing.
Thousands of different t events occur of course, they always have done, some insignificant, others to rock mankind.
Certain things, events if you like, that bring folk out of their slumber, so that with each subsequent event, they are able to perceive more, definitely yes.
Youve taken my words too seriously, I was simply trying to say,why should we rely on outside help, a wave, or whatever it might be. I feel, rightly or wrongly, that we are masters of our own destiny

This is only my feelings on the matter, but you can see why I say that, in some things,you and I think differently.
with all i read until know i am now convinced that it is in deed a gradual big event with much smaller, the response from david topi feels like one of the most interesting things i read about it so far

all bit of information serves to something

Reactions: Lotos and Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
From there:

:)|

Outside O.O saviours? Again. Really?
:rolleyes:

Writing it all in CAPTIONS to make it look important. Really?
O_o

Yeah I know, it is posted for fun and entertainment. But I think no one really believes this anymore, I mean this Ashtar Command thingy and similar stuff has now been 'channelled' for so man years, since the 80ies or earlier. We don't fall for it, or do we?
o_O
I tend to view “other selves” like this not as saviors, but requested reinforcements. They’re not saving us, they’re merely helping us save ourselves.

If they’re here (and I haven’t the ability to actually “see” them myself yet at this point), perhaps they’re only here now assisting because we’ve achieved an appropriate level of consciousness to accept or even request other forms of assistance.

Regardless of my own “inability” to see anything extraordinary myself, I strongly sense that VERY unusual things (perhaps even those described) ARE happening.

Reactions: Sinera

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Yes, it did. I think this is something that any of us could do. All I did was listen to my inner voice and was at the right place at the right time, and the opportunity presented itself.

I feel that more and more of these opportunities are available. June, I think you would be able to do much the same.The other thing I noticed yesterday was that I had little interest in what others wrote - not you all here but the channels, etc. Being there in the moment was fun and all I needed to know.
I am finding myself reading the first and the last sentence of those channels, and skipping a lot in between. It has to be very succinct and a unique perception for me to read each word of it carefully, now.

Reactions: Linda and Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

Hey June, I think a bit differently to you on this point, as I can see the potential for the great Unknowable (Source) to put some extra fluid in the wash cycle. The clothes have been in their programmed cycle for so long, it will feel like everything changes in an instant when that new fabric softener comes in!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
HighHeartLife
Evolving Conscious Creators — Denise Le Fay

We’ve Worked, watched and waited a very long time to finally be where we are now experiencing completely NEW energies and codes entering and overriding everything from the previous Evolutionary Cycle. I’ve expected to be out of my mind crazy happy about our reaching this point finally after the darkness and brutality of getting here, but I guess I’m too frazzled at the moment to give this the appropriate fanfare it deserves. Please ignore my current monotone state about this cosmic spiritual energetic milestone we’ve reached and do all the celebrating you want. At the moment I feel like an ancient god whose weary from the Great Work, ancient battles, chaos and endless personal transformations I’ve had to go through to get to this point within the Ascension and Embodiment Processes both personally and collectively. Since June of 2018, it’s been mega intense and shockingly positive and progressive, and of course there’s more coming.

https://highheartlife.com/2018/10/28/accelerated-incoming-higher-energies/
For me, this is one of the great must-reads of the month.

Reactions: Stargazer and Pod

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
Everything is about beeing not quite perfect so there is place for self realisation and self rescue too. We are One so it is as it is.

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018

THIS IS NOT A JOKE, IT IS NOT FAKE NEWS, IT IS NOT MADE UP!

THIS INFORMATION WILL BE ABLE TO BE PROVEN TO ALL IN ONLY DAYS FROM NOW!

WE HAVE THE GREEN LIGHT TO NOW SPEAK MORE OPEN ABOUT CHANNELED INFORMATION THAT MANY OF US RECEIVED LAST WEEK IN OUR COMMUNICATIONS WITH OUR SPIRIT GUIDES AND IN REGARDS TO WHY ALL THOSE SOLAR OBSERVATORIES WHERE SHUT DOWN TO THE PUBLIC AND WHY SO MANY NASA SATELLITES WENT OFF-LINE.

* ARE YOU READ TO HEAR THIS? WE THINK YOU ARE! *

AN ARMADA OF 30,000 LIGHT SHIPS CARRYING BENEVOLENT EXTRA TERRESTRIALS WAS CLEARLY SPOTTED THROUGH SOLAR TELESCOPES, LEAVING OUR SUN AND HEADING OUT INTO OUR SOLAR SYSTEM.

THE ASCENSION IS VERY REAL DEAR ONES, THE EVENT IS VERY REAL AND WILL BE TRIGGERED BEFORE THE END OF 2018 OR EARLY 2019!

SPECIFIC DATES ARE NOT A GOOD IDEA STILL BECAUSE THE ASCENSION TIME-LINE HACKING OF THE PAST!

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Well we will see and sense what is true in the message

Are writing errors normal?

caps lock i find already a bit strange. Are you read is written above. Are you ready i find fits better or did i not get a point right

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
So bored with all this moaning because it does not happen when you think it should happen. It IS happening all the time. But we have to do the work, the processing to purify the body and consciousness. Waiting for something outside of us to come and do it for us is exactly why it has not happened. Saviour mentality which has had human kind stuck for thousands of years.

AN ARMADA OF 30,000 LIGHT SHIPS CARRYING BENEVOLENT EXTRA TERRESTRIALS WAS CLEARLY SPOTTED THROUGH SOLAR TELESCOPES, LEAVING OUR SUN AND HEADING OUT INTO OUR SOLAR SYSTEM

ha,Believing Is Seeing !

Believing is seeing (by Bashar)

In a sense - to put it in very pragmatic simplified terms - you are saying that what society has taught you is that "seeing is believing," whereas it is actually BELIEVING IS SEEING!

That is how it works.

Now, your belief could be unconscious, so that by the time you see the manifestation of it, you think, "Oh, it is the SEEING of this idea that has created the belief within me."

And so you are looking to see things that will generate in you the beliefs you think you want.

But the ONLY WAY YOU SEE THOSE THINGS TO BEGIN WITH IS TO ALREADY HAVE THE BELIEF THAT YOU WILL SEE THEM.

Then your physical external reality forms the symbols that are reflective of that belief.

Seeing it in your reality is what lets you know you HAVE the belief, so the belief no longer has to remain unconscious.

But seeing it is an indication of a belief already in existence...Is any of this sinking in?

Last edited:
Reactions: Stargazer and Bill

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Reporting in for myself - the weekend was massively wonderful - so many smiling and happy faces.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
... ONLY WAY YOU SEE THOSE THINGS TO BEGIN WITH IS TO ALREADY HAVE THE BELIEF THAT YOU WILL SEE THEM.
I would add to this (to paraphrase from 'be careful what you wish for') 'be conscious/aware of what you believe in'

... which is why the vital piece seems (to me) to be that each of us concentrate on our own work/joy/process, i.e. on ourselves.

This is what it looks like to me:
If I believe in someone else coming to 'save the day' then I don't really own whatever change occurs as a result. I am not sure how to recreate it nor how to share it and I have found this leaves me in fear that what has occurred is not really mine and so can be taken away at any time.

When I do the work and know I did the work and believe that I did the work then I know I am the change, at least my little piece of it. I can co-create it with anyone and share it, ask for help when I need it; whatever I choose. It will always be mine and it tends to create lots of joy. I can re-create it whenever I like and adapt it to any situation since it's really mine.
The joy of this seems to be infectious and looks to me a lot like this:
Reporting in for myself - the weekend was massively wonderful - so many smiling and happy faces.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Everything is about beeing not quite perfect so there is place for self realisation and self rescue too. We are One so it is as it is.
If you live this phrase I believe you live a 'perfectly imperfect' life of joy:-D

PS Thanks to Stargazer above for the phrase 'perfectly imperfect'<3

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
would add to this (to paraphrase from 'be careful what you wish for') 'be conscious/aware of what you believe in'

... which is why the vital piece seems (to me) to be that each of us concentrate on our own work/joy/process, i.e. on ourselves.

This is what it looks like to me:
If I believe in someone else coming to 'save the day' then I don't really own whatever change occurs as a result. I am not sure how to recreate it nor how to share it and I have found this leaves me in fear that what has occurred is not really mine and so can be taken away at any time.

Wonderful explanation. One of the best I've read.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
But the ONLY WAY YOU SEE THOSE THINGS TO BEGIN WITH IS TO ALREADY HAVE THE BELIEF THAT YOU WILL SEE THEM.

Then your physical external reality forms the symbols that are reflective of that belief.

Seeing it in your reality is what lets you know you HAVE the belief, so the belief no longer has to remain unconscious.

But seeing it is an indication of a belief already in existence...Is any of this sinking in?
100%. This is EXACTLY what I've been trying to say in many of my posts. Bashar does a far better job of it though. :D :)

THIS is what happens when we start believing in--rather, KNOWING (or re-claiming) our own power to experience that which we wish to experience.

When you start PURPOSELY LOOKING for signs of your intentions in "the outer", you'll be amazed at how many you see...and how quickly they multiply!

Reactions: civilmonk and Lotos

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Reactions: Lila

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
You're quite welcome, Lila!

I actually first wrote about it on one of my blog posts a few years back. The things we see as "imperfections" are actually the things that make us beautifully unique:

https://rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com/2014/09/14/remembering-infinity-perfectly-imperfect/
There is epic sf book by polish writer Jacek Dukaj "Perfekcyjna niedoskonalosc"-"Inperfect perfection". As I know was translated to english with rest of Dukaj works (awesome, worth of any time). I am constantly sitting on perfect inperfection ;)

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)