Humanity is freed as Hue-manity rises - Gaia Portal (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
About an hour ago, I got a "you will meditate now" message. I don't ignore those or the "you will sleep now" ones, either.

I slipped into wandering around the Big Bend area of west Texas. It is beautiful, inspiring, and physically challenging, but I did not have to worry about that. I was moving around not knowing what it was about, when I moved to a more tropical area with trees and what looked like a Mayan temple. (I recall part of a life during those times.) There were many people standing around. Some brought a crystal torch on big green leaves and placed it at my feet. I picked it up and started walking with many people. I was surprised because I thought the torch would cast a larger illumination. I looked around at the others and saw illumination in their hearts, as well as my own. Then the torch slowly vanished, and I knew that as we carried this illumination within ourselves, we would awaken the same in everyone we met.

When I came back, the first thing I saw was an email from a friend with the latest Gaia Portal. It seems to go hand in hand with my experience. We no longer are interested in the soap operas - personal or global - and have moved to spread the love light.

Fascinations with soaps is abandoned.
Light fliers arise.
Seminaries reopen.
Placids are called.
The Universals are pleased.

https://gaiaportal.wordpress.com/2018/10/24/humanity-is-freed-as-hue-manity-rises/

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Thinking back to the life in that place certainly cannot be a coincidence. I was a male and leader of a tribe at war with another tribe. Through some circumstance, I knew I needed to be absent for a little while to "learn more about the heart". I spoke with the people of my tribe, explaining that I had to be gone but would be back soon. I also said that they should avoid fighting - that it was no longer was necessary.

When I returned I found many, many dead bodies from both tribes and learned that the young men decided they wanted to fight. So, I gathered up the ones left from both tribes and left. That is all I recall from that life.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
A couple of weeks ago our remote group healing session started for me with us flying around happily with wings on our backs.
Then, like your torches, we took the wings off and flew on our own.
Even more fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)