The Event is Upon Us part 3 (4 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Interesting on how these Schumann out bursts almost always occur on weekends...

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I’ve been feeling the pressure with poor sleep from all of the nightmares this past week. My back, neck, shoulders, & jaws seized up due to the tension. Started feeling better yesterday.

Pretty sure it is integration.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I’ve been feeling the pressure with poor sleep from all of the nightmares this past week. My back, neck, shoulders, & jaws seized up due to the tension. Started feeling better yesterday.

Pretty sure it is integration.
Pretty sure. It as it is sensed in advance

Reactions: Anaeika

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The stuff I'm releasing at the moment is from very deep down.
My first thought included the more "descriptive" words I learned from my father, but I'll just go with NO KIDDING. I'm seeing this with so many people and myself. https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/i-stood-alone.6545/

I did experience a wonderful event this weekend. I attended the dedication of the Texas House of the Dominican Sisters of Mary. You might wonder WTH I was doing there, so here is a link to the original story. https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/may-the-circle-be-unbroken.6172/

Growing up in the Methodist Church, I had no idea what to expect. As we drove around the bend in the road, the building came into view. I knew then it would stand for a long time and be a place that many would gather. During the ceremony, I could sense the love and happiness of the sisters - they are so easy to be around. We got to visit with "my" nuns, who were so happy to see me. As we were walking out to our car, I saw a beam of light rising from the building into the sky. My sense is that the people involved in this place are not involved with the political and criminal machinations apparent in other places - they are honest, loving, and sincere. Oh, it was obvious that children loved them.

As I considered all of this, I understood that they will provide a loving and safe place for people to work through changes in our world and shifting energies. I'd not thought too much about established religions as a part of this process but now see how that can happen with the right people. So, it might be something to look out for.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
not thought too much about established religions as a part of this process but now see how that can happen with the right people. So, it might be something to look out for.
I agree with you, Linda. I see this at the baptist church that I have my preschooler go to for their mothers day out program. They call the bible school for children there “5th dimension”. Whoa! Did that ever catch my eye! I will try to take a picture of it tomorrow and share if I remember.

Although I am not baptist, I chose this place for my child because it has warmth. My child is really loved there and it is ok to hug and be comforted when big feelings from little people are hurt. The golden rule is also reinforned there. There is a hands-off policy in secular type places.

God is always bigger than our human limitations.

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
Mmm... something happened :-))<3

My mind is like a super computer my heart is full of love and I am in paradise because when I smile sky is shining with blue clear light and hmmm sun. Pienal sun. Hm. Wow.

It was after I totally switched to fruits. Last days only ananas. Yellow. You know. Sacral chacka. Yesterday Michale said that time to go. Because two days ago I said that one more day as until that time and I will hmm. It is very nice to have so much skill to working with energy, lovely. After two days of such work, not only mine enegry. I was yesterday evening very happy, soft, centered. But sleppy. I go sleep and wakeup 23:54. I ask - spirit, what is again? And why I am again so dizzy. And after some time it started. Again movement in belly. Worm soft engery and pufff.... body in springles :) She is singing to me always when I turn on my Spotify. It is so romantic. But she likes to play and hmm, is wild a little. Just like me. Ha ha ha. Yeah.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
The evening this happened, I could NOT sleep! I stayed up until 2:30 am working on research. Q was “on FIRE” that evening and much was happening. I’ve had a number of profound dreams and revelations lately and it seems like many, many things are coming together for me.

I’m also finding many old, OLD issues (mostly with family) resurfacing, but this time I’m able to use many new “tools” to help fix things. And now I also know now that if they can’t be fixed, I’ve done my best and they’re not my responsibility to fix them.

All in all, it’s been a strange couple of weeks, but AMAZING at the same time.

I also sense this is just the beginning—and the pace will increase even more. But I’m encouraged. We’re ready...we can (and ARE) doing this! <3

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I’m also finding many old, OLD issues (mostly with family) resurfacing, but this time I’m able to use many new “tools” to help fix things. And now I also know now that if they can’t be fixed, I’ve done my best and they’re not my responsibility to fix them.

This! Can’t thank you enough. I have been going through this problem and you gave me the biggest insight.
Free will! My will! Your will! Their will! Respect limitations and realize what I can and cannot control.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I agree with you, Linda. I see this at the baptist church that I have my preschooler go to for their mothers day out program. They call the bible school for children there “5th dimension”. Whoa! Did that ever catch my eye! I will try to take a picture of it tomorrow and share if I remember.

Although I am not baptist, I chose this place for my child because it has warmth. My child is really loved there and it is ok to hug and be comforted when big feelings from little people are hurt. The golden rule is also reinforned there. There is a hands-off policy in secular type places.

God is always bigger than our human limitations.
Perhaps the things that were rotten are disapearing faster and faster so the trust in religion can be again pure

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Mmm... something happened :-))<3

My mind is like a super computer my heart is full of love and I am in paradise because when I smile sky is shining with blue clear light and hmmm sun. Pienal sun. Hm. Wow.

It was after I totally switched to fruits. Last days only ananas. Yellow. You know. Sacral chacka. Yesterday Michale said that time to go. Because two days ago I said that one more day as until that time and I will hmm. It is very nice to have so much skill to working with energy, lovely. After two days of such work, not only mine enegry. I was yesterday evening very happy, soft, centered. But sleppy. I go sleep and wakeup 23:54. I ask - spirit, what is again? And why I am again so dizzy. And after some time it started. Again movement in belly. Worm soft engery and pufff.... body in springles :) She is singing to me always when I turn on my Spotify. It is so romantic. But she likes to play and hmm, is wild a little. Just like me. Ha ha ha. Yeah.
Good tired that also matches me. The aftereffects of the schumann resonanz and full moon

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Sounds to me that we're in the thick of the shift. Hold on tight O.o:D:((o_O:):-D:ROFL:

I think so Pucksterguy!

Schumann Resonance Today
February 19 2019 – 09:09 UTC

Schumann Resonance Today 2/19/2019 We will try to keep you updated about the variations of the Resonance with this page. The great variations that nobody can explain but that give us a clear sign that the planet is changing. The Earth is vibration higher and higher, just like us! RS Base Frequency 7.83 Hz.
Schumann Resonance Today Peaks:

• 2/19 09:09 UTC – The updated chart this morning shows a new strong spike at 7:30 UTC that reached 67 Hz. These amplitude increase are starting to be recurrent, kind of waves. We are in a transformation phase for the Earth and the surface population, we are seeing quakes, eruption, weather patterns, all quite strong so the Schumann Resonance strong activity is not surprising, seems rather a confirmation of the Time For Change.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Again stronger funny i will sleep while working with headache quite sleepy today

Yes pod that is the right term religion = money to spirituality = freedom of the old stuff

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I had a little chat to my Chihuahua friend (Kahlua) and told her that she was right on track for a human life potential, because she pays such good attention in this life. Half an hour later, she sat on a cushion near me, and after she moved off, there was a little dribble in the corner. Just about the size of a postage stamp. It was in a perfect heart shape. It was a designer heart shape. After 10 minutes that dried/evaporated.... all gone. It was on the corner closest to me, and I felt existence gave me that present... for my eyes only. It's wonderful what can happen when we have an open mind and we're not trying for something to happen.

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Again stronger funny i will sleep while working with headache quite sleepy today
Here also some headaches the last days and mostly very tired.

I also had some images of a large refurbishment in my head and that we are in the middle of it:
  • the old house is old but livable
  • during refurbishment nothing really works anymore but the only way is forward (we are here)
  • after everything is better and you are glad you went trough it

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Sounds to me that we're in the thick of the shift.
That happens too when all the planets are moving in direct motion (forward) like at this point. Some effect are still at the mental level (Uranus still is in Aries; Mars, was there too but just moved into Taurus and when it is joined by Uranus things will move even faster with tangible results). It is at that point that we will notice even more things shifting. Oh, yeah, Uranus will be in Taurus starting March 7th.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Disclosure News has interesting comments (below). I underlined one portion that seems significant in my humble opinion:

Schumann Resonance Today Peaks:
  • 2/19 To recap the today’s chart there have been 2 peaks, one at 67 and the second at 60 Hz. respectively at 7:30 and 10:00 UTC. After these there has been calm.
  • 2/19 09:09 UTC – The updated chart this morning shows a new strong spike at 7:30 UTC that reached 67 Hz. These amplitude increase are starting to be recurrent, kind of waves. We are in a transformation phase for the Earth and the surface population, we are seeing quakes, eruption, weather patterns, all quite strong so the Schumann Resonance strong activity is not surprising, seems rather a confirmation of the Time For Change.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Had a little epiphany today. I was driving a rent car that was newer, larger, and had more bells and whistles than my vintage Toyota. People in the lot behind me were waiting for me to move, so I did not have time to familiarize myself with the dashboard, etc. I'm driving on a highway with a little pout about wanting my own car. Then it came to me - in dreams, cars often represent ourselves or how we are moving in life. So, here I am in a minivan where all the components are in different places, and I knew it represented how we view the changes. Yes, yes, bring it on, but when we experience enough to be disconcerting, we just want to feel normal again. I think it was a little reminder about how we think about some of things going on around us.

My husband, seeing the look of dismay on my face about the van, called later and laughingly asked if I felt like a soccer mom. No, not really, but I did think about this meme. If you see me "out there" driving up in a van, you will know why.

unicorn van 2.jpg

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Had a little epiphany today. I was driving a rent car that was newer, larger, and had more bells and whistles than my vintage Toyota. People in the lot behind me were waiting for me to move, so I did not have time to familiarize myself with the dashboard, etc. I'm driving on a highway with a little pout about wanting my own car. Then it came to me - in dreams, cars often represent ourselves or how we are moving in life. So, here I am in a minivan where all the components are in different places, and I knew it represented how we view the changes. Yes, yes, bring it on, but when we experience enough to be disconcerting, we just want to feel normal again. I think it was a little reminder about how we think about some of things going on around us.

My husband, seeing the look of dismay on my face about the van, called later and laughingly asked if I felt like a soccer mom. No, not really, but I did think about this meme. If you see me "out there" driving up in a van, you will know why.

View attachment 6465
I'll look for your van at this week's remote group healing sessionO.o:D

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016

View attachment 6465
I would go for a ride in that van, it just screams magical.
Who needs a carpet when we can take off in one of these.
I will join, Lila, in looking for it at our remote group healing session.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
we simultaneously watch a most extraordinary circumstance. It is a reaction of some sort to the escalation of energy that looks like fear.
Thanks Pod. Sometimes I have an "anxiety attack" for no apparent reason. Just, BOOM, it happens for a few minutes to an hour or so. This helps explain it.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thanks Pod. Sometimes I have an "anxiety attack" for no apparent reason. Just, BOOM, it happens for a few minutes to an hour or so. This helps explain it.
I looked at that and thought "I never bloody wrote that, am I losing it?" Went back through the posts and found it was Sophia. Glad it helped you Therium.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)