The Event is Upon Us part 3 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
That black line is a timeline jump, and I must admit it was predicted for 31st January. So no surprises there. I think David Topi can shed more light on this - with the bridging between Line 33 and Line 42 have temporarily closed so that Line 42 people can build and strengthen their integrity and stay in the picture.
There have been several of these black lines in the last year or so...and even more solid white ones (which I believe are also timeline jumps).

I always try to remind myself to use MY OWN discernment when considering any narratives suggested by others (especially regarding dates, "timelines", etc.). It's not so much what OTHER SELVES tell us about how things are going, but what WE feel (or CHOOSE to support). ;)

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Also divine masculine power integrated with feminine.
I think this is a really important remark.
Up to now it was mostly about the divine feminine side which was OK because of the great suppression the feminine side has been under.
With all this the masculine side was pushed aside and also had to be reworked.
I don't agree that masculine needs to be integrated in the feminine side but more that it is time to have both (divine masculine and divine feminine) side by side at equal level. I picture this as a nice Yin-Yang dance with both in the spotlight.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Oh boy! Sleepy times! :)
I forced myself to get out today and noticed others complaining of the same sluggishness.

Reactions: Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Last night's dream space was a-happening! In the dream, I visualised a cubed bone matrix something like this:

th.jpg but with smaller gaps, something like this: th26NHOQP2.jpg;

the material was ivory white, and made up of human sized bones, with some long ones stretching out to the left, because the overall shape was actually a rectangle, including bones like this:

thXD206G75.jpg, so the longer ones were lying horizontally in a pile but joined and part of the more cubed section.

Has anyone seen the Harry Potter film (I think the first or second one) where he loses all the bones inside his body due to a wizard's spell gone wrong, and the bones he has left are flexible like rubber bones? He has to go to the infirmary and re-grow all his bones overnight? In my dream, all joints were gone, and I woke up out of the dream, completely drenched in sweat (also I am not using coverlets as it is high summer here now) with the image of this cubed bone matrix prominent and then lying there, awake, I felt I had to reconnect to all my finger joints, hand, wrist and arms etc, by gently massaging them, to "activate" the joints back into the whole structure. I had a completely washed-out feeling, like my bones would have no strength, unless I re-integrated them. I must have completed that part very quickly because then I fell back asleep.

During the day, which is also uncomfortably hot, I have also felt washed-out and a bit disconnected from my body.

So I guess I went through some physical upgrade process to the bones of my physical body (I am a Forerunner, not a Forerunner of the Forerunners, as Denise Le Fay would call herself). I was glad to have some conscious awareness of it. These processes are happening to people, but it's one of those "blink, and you'd miss it" things. I think I actually lay in bed with rubber bones while the matrix inside the bone structure got its upgrade.

Has anyone else experienced this or anything like it?

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
2nd film that was by the lying professor

That is a very interesting phenomenon but not to this point. The feelings in my back low spine part due to work seem to reapear from time to time and change side

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
No, I haven’t. But your dream is fascinating! Let me know if you go in for a bone scan. Curious if an upgrade is actually occuring backed up with evidence we all can see. Wouldn’t that be amazing for all? Or at the least, please share if your bones feel stronger.

Reactions: Alain and Stargazer
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
What a fascinating dream Melt! I have not dreamt anything like that but have felt a need to pretty much seclude myself for the past couple of days which is always a sign that something is changing within. Also felt a little lost.

I looked up bones in my dream dictionary, because I had a sense of the bones being a solid part of you like a programme or a belief structure that supported the personality, so it would make sense that the bones would have to be re-structured as you grow and discard beliefs. Dissolving bones makes total sense as the ego dissolves. So when I looked it up, it was pretty much what I thought (nice that)

The underlying structure of your personality/pysche. Underlying strengths and principles that sustain your life. Broken bones may represent weaken principles, or suggest weakness in plans or ideas in your waking life.

https://www.mythsdreamssymbols.com/dda.html

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Hailstones Melt, I had the sensation of my whole spine being replaced a while back. It was disconcerting and took a bit of time to feel that it integrated.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
What does the schumann resonance have to say lately?

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Take a deep breathe, we are preparing for the finale!

My friend Anna and I like to eat tiny pieces of dark chocolate with tiny pieces of ginger that has been preserved in syrup!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Hailstones Melt the only dream I can recall being about bones was a few years ago. I recall being surrounded by a group of people who beat my backbone until it had to reorganize. It didn't hurt at all though I felt like I should be distressed. When I checked in I wasn't distressed in any way which surprised me. It grew back stronger and more resilient than ever and had far more flexibility. Also, it just felt far better.
The 'cheesy' part looks like the marrow where blood cells are made; like a blood cell factory.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Found this in the Latin news today regarding an event in Venezuela. It seems that an impact was confirmed later on and therefore I translated the article from Spanish for your consideration (specially about reading a few days ago about another meteorite striking an inhabited area in Cuba):

“Reports of seeing a kind of "meteorite" over the sky of Valencia

February 9, 2019 - 8:55 pm

800 News

Users of social networks reported that on Saturday night a kind of "meteorite" would have been seen in the sky of the city of Valencia, by the light that emanated and its path ,as described by the twits.

According to versions published by the web, the luminous object would have fallen "near the El Arboral CC, just in front of the Urb. Quintas de Flor Amarillo, in the capital of Carabobo."

Other users report that something similar was also seen in the states of Guarico, Aragua and the great Caracas. None of this has been confirmed so far by the authorities.”

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Some hypotheses already propose that such increases correlate with the rise in cardiac problems that have been occurring since the 90s
Other correlating factors are an increase in inflammatory diseases like asthma, allergies, some psychological disorders, diabetes, high blood pressure, behavioral problems in kids, and general cardiac disorders. At the same time we have an increase of sugar consumption (an inflammatory) and increase in pollutants in the air, food and water. The EPA only requires that 5 things be tested for in potable drinking water. Stuff like lead, hardness, Total Dissolved Solids, and a few others. But there are 100s of other raw pharmaceuticals and their metabolites in the water too. And 95-98% of corn, wheat, and soybeans grown in the US are sprayed with Roundup whether they are GMO or not. Roundup helps kill everything at the same time and "increase yield" per acre.

I'm glad it's not just me. I've been having to do a lot of talking on the phone to get a damaged drain on our drive sorted out. Sometimes I just couldn't understand a word that was being said and had to ask them to repeat.
OMG me too but it's mostly coming from almost all the women I deal with. They don't seem to be real specific in what they are talking about, and I need really specific instructions as I do LOTS of things at work. It's like they are talking about "That thing over there in that place" and I'm like "Wut? I have no idea what that is." Or "Can you rerun that report you did for me yesterday?" "Um, I did 3 reports for you yesterday. Which one do you want?" This has been going on for 20+ years.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
OMG me too but it's mostly coming from almost all the women I deal with. They don't seem to be real specific in what they are talking about, and I need really specific instructions as I do LOTS of things at work. It's like they are talking about "That thing over there in that place" and I'm like "Wut? I have no idea what that is." Or "Can you rerun that report you did for me yesterday?" "Um, I did 3 reports for you yesterday. Which one do you want?" This has been going on for 20+ years.
Lol, I'm probably one of those women, saying things like "Give me that thingamagig," or "That one" while pointing to or looking at what I'm after.
Failing that I'll describe the area around what I'm looking for. It can get pretty descriptive as I try to make my mouth paint the picture in my head (that same picture that is so obvious within my head):rolleyes:

Here's a hint: Look at the person who's speaking and see if they are pointing or looking someplace specific. If they are you may have saved both of you a lot of effort:-))
Eventually the word I'm looking for does pop up. It does require some extra patience on everyone's part:)|:cool:

It seems to me that this particular communication glitch does work along the gender spectrum. One memorable conversation tidbit with my husband featured his giving me a choice of doing 'this'. I waited for the other choice. It didn't come. When I questioned what my choices were; as in 'either/or'; 'this or that choice + what was that other choice?' he seemed to realize that what he was trying to say was that the other choice seemed a really poor, difficult one so he hadn't even mentioned it.

Certainly another feature of this time period for me is big changes in anatomy; things shifting to be in different relation to one another, tugging fiercely as they go. I believe this is a change twoard a far more functional relationship of organs, muscles, bones, etc to one another as that is what it feels like. Meantime, it can be pretty darn distracting!

Another feature of this time period is sometimes 'seeing' the shifts around me. This is very new for me and fascinates me. I am still trying to figure it out. One example is being in the midst of an interaction when I can 'see' myself (in that picture 'behind my eyes') sitting zazen in the center of my own reality, watching my connections to other people and things swirl around me like energy patterns. I get a sense of where things are headed from that picture, e.g. change from that destructive old pattern which is morphing into this new pattern of interaction between us that I have been working hard to create along with the sense that it is doing so with calm inevitability and peace.
Come to think of it; the person interacting with me when I 'saw' this change of pattern may well have faced a tongue-tied, distracted being who could hardly string a phrase together... someone that sounds a lot like the person you are describingo_O:ROFL:

Oh wow, some of this stuff is tough to put into words!!!
Perhaps that's one thing I love about this forum. I have time to parse things out and edit so that what I am trying to say comes out at least a bit more understandable.
I do know that after I write about an experience like this and then read what I've written it makes me laugh. It is the same experience, but appears different. Definitely it seems to give it more significance to write it down. Hmmm...

Last edited:

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
One example is being in the midst of an interaction when I can 'see' myself (in that picture 'behind my eyes') sitting zazen in the center of my own reality, watching my connections to other people and things swirl around me like energy patterns.
Er... "zazen"? Is that like gerflerbitz or more like thingamajig? :)

I mean if we need a new word I'm all for it, but I don't know what "zazen" is. lol.

My grandma had like 7 kids. When she got older she had trouble remembering their names and they were still kids, so she'd be like "Ok stop that Mandy, no Mary, no Missy, no.... you there in the blue dress! Stop it!"

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Zazen is the classic meditation pose. Sorry, I guess it's in more common usage around me than around your area.
So much for using one word and being succinct:ROFL::
1549927125354.png

My grandma had like 7 kids. When she got older she had trouble remembering their names and they were still kids, so she'd be like "Ok stop that Mandy, no Mary, no Missy, no.... you there in the blue dress! Stop it!"
Ah, that'd be just like my brother. His wife and I don't bother to correct him anymore when he mixes us up.
When he'd call us the dog's name (female dog) we'd step in with a correction:))

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Hello!

As you will soon read, I was woken up for this message. This hasn’t happened in quite some time. I had been woken a few times in the previous week or two, but did not ask who it was. I think I will start now to do so again, as the energy is changing and apparently so are the rules for contact!

With love and appreciation for all that you are,
Sophia

February 11, 2019 approximately 2:00 AM

Is someone wanting to connect and keeping me awake?

Yes! We are here Sophia! It is us! Your family in the Pleiades. We’d like to tell you some very exciting things. We have been wanting to share these things with you for some time.

You’ve woken me a few times, haven’t you?

We have. We know it is not your favorite time.

No, not really.

Yet tonight we feel rather urgent about contact.

Okay then, hi. Please go ahead with your reason for contact. You have my attention.

Yes, well, this will take some time to explain. As we witness your current planet in what appears to be escalating chaos, we simultaneously watch a most extraordinary circumstance. It is a reaction of some sort to the escalation of energy that looks like fear. The reaction is more of a response, we suspect, and it is showing up naturally.

That is, it seems to be a by-product. Something automatically occurring in the lightworkers/volunteers who’ve shown up for this moment now on earth. It is showing up in equal volume to the fear (meaning the fear/chaos that is present on the planet right now), and it is power. It is steadfast love. It is pure light.

This is not something that any of you are trying to do or even attempting to carry out (meaning consciously and on purpose).

It seems to be an effect that is triggered by the escalation into chaos that occurs now on earth.

Please hear what we are saying as we feel it will encourage you and even validate your purpose.

It is as if there is something that had to happen. A recognition perhaps of a moment or circumstance or specific level of demonstrable fear. (And) that this level, once reached, has had the effect of turning up your light’s force. And without any conscious effort you are working as a team to carry Gaia through her transition.

You are in the midst of that moment right now. You have been synchronized somehow, without even noticing and are showing your true colors in your private moments.

It is as if you can’t help it. You can no longer pretend. There is no outside force that can hold you down.

This light that you are emerges now, and you and Gaia put on a brilliant display!!

We see you, dear, dear humans.

You astound us with your determination and your light.

Even now, when on the surface what you witness is darkness and horror, you have proven, once more, and finally, your devotion to your mission.

It is a beautiful thing to witness.

We wanted to say this so that you will trust these new inner thoughts, feelings, desires and responses as they show up.

You are in the right place and it is the right time.

We thank you for your service to the whole. It is a privilege to witness.

We love you.

Thank you.

Goodbye now.

Goodbye, Sophia and friends.

This is a free publication so please share!

One day is set aside each month for questions.
Send any questions for any one of these beings to me at [email protected]

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I was speaking to a sleepy, reptilian soul (my first husband) the other day, and he was dissing the emphasis that even Christians put on the area of the human heart (meaning its energetic capabilities for the expression and transmission of love). I briefly told him that I thought I was one light in a net of lights that extends over the whole planet and that there are millions of us. I didn't use the word "Lightworker". I doubt if he would have heard of that, anyway. I don't think he has ever considered the concept that a person could be an anchor point of light whilst they go about their daily business.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Same as Lila - it takes so many words to convey what is in my head. I often say the Vulcan Mind Meld would make things so much easier. :-D
And then, by the time I see I need to circle back around and use more words, I've had a 100 other thoughts.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Same as Lila - it takes so many words to convey what is in my head. I often say the Vulcan Mind Meld would make things so much easier. :-D
And then, by the time I see I need to circle back around and use more words, I've had a 100 other thoughts.
So pleased it’s not just me

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Lol, I'm probably one of those women, saying things like "Give me that thingamagig," or "That one" while pointing to or looking at what I'm after.
Failing that I'll describe the area around what I'm looking for. It can get pretty descriptive as I try to make my mouth paint the picture in my head (that same picture that is so obvious within my head):rolleyes:

Here's a hint: Look at the person who's speaking and see if they are pointing or looking someplace specific. If they are you may have saved both of you a lot of effort:-))
Eventually the word I'm looking for does pop up. It does require some extra patience on everyone's part:)|:cool:

It seems to me that this particular communication glitch does work along the gender spectrum. One memorable conversation tidbit with my husband featured his giving me a choice of doing 'this'. I waited for the other choice. It didn't come. When I questioned what my choices were; as in 'either/or'; 'this or that choice + what was that other choice?' he seemed to realize that what he was trying to say was that the other choice seemed a really poor, difficult one so he hadn't even mentioned it.

Certainly another feature of this time period for me is big changes in anatomy; things shifting to be in different relation to one another, tugging fiercely as they go. I believe this is a change twoard a far more functional relationship of organs, muscles, bones, etc to one another as that is what it feels like. Meantime, it can be pretty darn distracting!

Another feature of this time period is sometimes 'seeing' the shifts around me. This is very new for me and fascinates me. I am still trying to figure it out. One example is being in the midst of an interaction when I can 'see' myself (in that picture 'behind my eyes') sitting zazen in the center of my own reality, watching my connections to other people and things swirl around me like energy patterns. I get a sense of where things are headed from that picture, e.g. change from that destructive old pattern which is morphing into this new pattern of interaction between us that I have been working hard to create along with the sense that it is doing so with calm inevitability and peace.
Come to think of it; the person interacting with me when I 'saw' this change of pattern may well have faced a tongue-tied, distracted being who could hardly string a phrase together... someone that sounds a lot like the person you are describingo_O:ROFL:

Oh wow, some of this stuff is tough to put into words!!!
Perhaps that's one thing I love about this forum. I have time to parse things out and edit so that what I am trying to say comes out at least a bit more understandable.
I do know that after I write about an experience like this and then read what I've written it makes me laugh. It is the same experience, but appears different. Definitely it seems to give it more significance to write it down. Hmmm...
Lately more than it was i don t capt all things said. I have also to struggle at work to express myself as i know what i mean but the other has no picture in the head

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Tree guys have been at our end of the street clearing the electric easement. Guess where they congregated for lunch? That's right our front yard, which is a peaceful place.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Tree guys have been at our end of the street clearing the electric easement. Guess where they congregated for lunch? That's right our front yard, which is a peaceful place.
You mean they looked for the property that still had trees on it, so they could sit under their shade and enjoy the leafy aroma? But I know what you mean, there must be an aura to your place as well - due to the field being stronger there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)