The Event is Upon Us part 3 (4 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
A few of the latest posts have been moved from the Event 2 thread ( https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/the-event-is-upon-us-part-2.6404/page-6#post-43865 ) to here. Let's try and stay on topic please folks.

I shall start with the latest blog from Lucia Rene about the Solstice shift and what it meant. Lucia does work mainly with women because it has been her path in this lifetime, though she would never deny the men, but this is about restructuring and bringing back the lost Divine feminine in all of us.

"
Surrender Your Ego!
LUCIA RENÉ JANUARY 12, 2019

What exactly happened on the December 2018 Solstice?
Friends have called it a “non-event” or “highly personal”.
It was the same for me. My experience was quite personal and, at the moment of the Solstice, I saw absolutely nothing about the energies.
But let’s take a closer look, shall we?
Imagine this: You have a frigid sea in which big chunks of ice are floating. Suppose you want to get rid of the ice. How would you do it? Would you organize crews to start chipping away with iron picks? Would you send in boats with machinery that could break the chunks up?
Or, would you heat up the frigid water? After all, ice is water in solid form, no? So, if you heat up the water, the ice melts. This solution is elegant in its simplicity.

And that’s a pretty good analogy for what transpired on the recent December Solstice…

(And for June I add this bit of her blog)

So, if I am right about this formlessness business,
people either have to make their peace with a melting ego or they’ll eventually be checking out.
Those are the only two ways I am aware of to achieve formlessness.

You can read the rest here:
http://luciarene.com/surrender-your-ego/?mc_cid=8eabc0d291&mc_eid=64a3edb66b

Last edited:

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Yesterday while looking at Disclosure News regarding the Schumann Resonance for 1/12/19 a new line of thought occurred to me. They had the following:

“ •After a couple of days of “warm-up” today we are having a quite more significant spikes, just after midnight on the chart, corresponding to 17 UTC of yesterday, the activity slowly restarted with minor peaks until 13 UTC when the impressive “white” took place. Peaks during the last 4 hours shown in the chart went several times above 40 Hz. from a minimum of 20 Hz. The highest spike of today has been 72 Hz.

•We added a new chart below, we’ll try to post it daily to show the actual peaks above 40 Hz.”

So, a thought then came; since the planet produces a natural electromagnetic field with a frequency of 0 to 100 Hz (a combination from our man-made devices and natural sources like cosmic storms, lightning, etc.) and if the spikes continue steadily at the highest range, how would they affect us in our perceptions (mind) and health?

The basic Schumann Resonance is around 7.83 Hz (in sync with the frequencies on which our bodies work, especially the brain and heart), but with the increases we are experiencing could they account for some of the changes we are going through?

Some hypotheses already propose that such increases correlate with the rise in cardiac problems that have been occurring since the 90s. But if so, maybe the increases in Schumann resonances make our brain more efficient and open to new states and perceptions. Some low frequency electromagnetic waves in the brain (like the Delta waves -0.5 Hz to 3 Hz- may not perhaps be impacted; but others, like the Theta waves - 4 Hz to 7 Hz. (these occur during sleep, dreaming, hypnosis, meditation, emotional excitement, trances, etc.), Alpha waves -8 Hz to 13 Hz. (occur during relaxation and certain forms of meditation, after waking up and just before falling asleep), Beta waves -12 Hz to 28 Hz (the waves of typical daily activity) and Gamma waves -40 Hz to 100 Hz (creative work, inspiration), specially the last two, could be the ones creating changes in us mentally and spiritually, as reflected by many events in the world, comments at this forum and others.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Some hypotheses already propose that such increases correlate with the rise in cardiac problems that have been occurring since the 90s. But if so, maybe the increases in Schumann resonances make our brain more efficient and open to new states and perceptions. Some low frequency electromagnetic waves in the brain (like the Delta waves -0.5 Hz to 3 Hz- may not perhaps be impacted; but others, like the Theta waves - 4 Hz to 7 Hz. (these occur during sleep, dreaming, hypnosis, meditation, emotional excitement, trances, etc.), Alpha waves -8 Hz to 13 Hz. (occur during relaxation and certain forms of meditation, after waking up and just before falling asleep), Beta waves -12 Hz to 28 Hz (the waves of typical daily activity) and Gamma waves -40 Hz to 100 Hz (creative work, inspiration), specially the last two, could be the ones creating changes in us mentally and spiritually, as reflected by many events in the world, comments at this forum and others.
Awesome post Carl. Been grouting a bathroom for two days and am exhausted but will respond tomorrow.

Reactions: Stargazer and Carl

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Beta waves -12 Hz to 28 Hz (the waves of typical daily activity) and Gamma waves -40 Hz to 100 Hz (creative work, inspiration), specially the last two, could be the ones creating changes in us mentally and spiritually, as reflected by many events in the world, comments at this forum and others.
This is just what I needed to read right now. Been thinking about some of the people I used to work with - the upper echelon. I finally figured out what I felt about them - they were a heartless bunch. People and projects were judged and rewarded based on the amount of profit they made. I was at a loss of why they came into my thoughts today, and it came to me - some of them must be having a difficult time now. I'm sure they are still quite able to make lots of money, but I wonder if anything else is going on with them. However, I do not wonder enough to want to be around any of them.

Anyhow - no big or little insights - just trying to make sense of why they are popping up in my head.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
This is just what I needed to read right now. Been thinking about some of the people I used to work with - the upper echelon. I finally figured out what I felt about them - they were a heartless bunch. People and projects were judged and rewarded based on the amount of profit they made. I was at a loss of why they came into my thoughts today, and it came to me - some of them must be having a difficult time now. I'm sure they are still quite able to make lots of money, but I wonder if anything else is going on with them. However, I do not wonder enough to want to be around any of them.

Anyhow - no big or little insights - just trying to make sense of why they are popping up in my head.
I was plagued by yet another of my "visiting Schlumberger" dreams. Once again I was in their offices to work, once again I was walking through their corridors. But this time, all the internal office spaces had expensive wood panelling blocking out my view of what was going on in there, other than the one or two spaces I had access to. The wood panelling was there in place of the tinted glass you might normally find in such places.

The good thing about having this dream (one of 100's - and I thought I was over having them about a year ago), is that I finally realised the wood panelling was there for my benefit, and mine alone. Someone else either working in that dream space or visiting that dream space would be seeing tinted glass. I have been shut out, and the dream was telling me that, but this time the wood panelling reached to the ceiling. I had NO access. Every time I have one of these dreams and have a similar cognition about what it means, I think that I've overcome the need to have the dreams.....

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Some hypotheses already propose that such increases correlate with the rise in cardiac problems that have been occurring since the 90s. But if so, maybe the increases in Schumann resonances make our brain more efficient and open to new states and perceptions
Yes, Carl. I agree with you.

Heart problems for people who will not open their heart. I have just found a fascinating site about the connection (again) with the torus, heart and soul. It all ties in.

Of course the Schumann resonance must impact us.

Last edited:
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Every time I have one of these dreams and have a similar cognition about what it means, I think that I've overcome the need to have the dreams.....
Can you post a link to where you explain the dreams in more detail Melt? If I recall correctly, you used to work in these offices. Am I right?

I agree that wood panelling makes what is on the other side inaccessible to you. But nice that it is wood, not concrete or plastic.

The wood panelling could also signify the total separation between 33 and 42 timelines which is supposed to occur about now.

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Reactions: Pod and Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Reactions: therium and Lila
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
It felt SPOT ON to me, so I had to share. The link is for the transcript, but the audio link is on the same page for those who may prefer that format). Enjoy!
Thanks StarGazer. Have bookmarked to listen to it later.

Reactions: Stargazer

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Yes, Carl. I agree with you.

Heart problems for people who will not open their heart. I have just found a fascinating site about the connection (again) with the torus, heart and soul. It all ties in.

Of course the Schumann resonance must impact us.
not at the minute right but at long term all goes up

i wonder who in my environment senses me or takes anough attention to the sourrounding to see i become with the mouth happier and happier

this year will show me more than one surprise for sure :)

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
not at the minute right but at long term all goes up

i wonder who in my environment senses me or takes anough attention to the sourrounding to see i become with the mouth happier and happier

this year will show me more than one surprise for sure :)
Oh Alain I love that phrase. "I become with the mouth happier and happier" You are smiling Alain! Bless you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stargazer and Alain

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
This update from Rainbow Phoenix (Wil Berlinghoff) came to my mailbox and I thought it was GREAT! It felt SPOT ON to me, so I had to share. The link is for the transcript, but the audio link is on the same page for those who may prefer that format). Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o9rv12uj6xscoqj/190103 CA Public Message A Wild Ride.docx?dl=0
Exactly the feeling me and my wife have about 2019.
a lot of changes will happen this year. I have no idea what will happen and normally I have a certain sense of the future but we will make the best of it.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
This is just what I needed to read right now. Been thinking about some of the people I used to work with - the upper echelon. I finally figured out what I felt about them - they were a heartless bunch.
Dozens of families are facing the risk of homelessness after receiving eviction notices from one of Britain’s biggest and most controversial buy-to-let tycoons.

Fergus Wilson is giving 90 households in Ashford, Kent two months to get out after he decided to sell his 700 property portfolio in the county estimated to be worth more than £200m. He is expected to issue hundreds more evictions in the coming months before retiring to “take life easy”.

Pod asks "Anyone think he is going to be able to take life easy this year?"

1547632689174.png

https://www.theguardian.com/money/2019/jan/14/familes-facing-homelessness-after-tycoon-issues-eviction-notices

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
To be an oppressor, and to use the excuse that "market forces win", just means that the lessons of spirituality are still an unknown book to such people. When he does graduate to the kindergarten class of metaphysics, he is going to have a lot of material to ponder and integrate to become the golden being that we all potentially promise.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
and to use the excuse that "market forces win",
Our firm would bid on big projects and beat out the competition as much as possible. One time I said - "this project is large enough for everyone to have a piece". There was a moment of silence. Then the boss said - "Linda, you are such a Methodist" and everyone laughed.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
To be an oppressor, and to use the excuse that "market forces win", just means that the lessons of spirituality are still an unknown book to such people. When he does graduate to the kindergarten class of metaphysics, he is going to have a lot of material to ponder and integrate to become the golden being that we all potentially promise.
Hey Melt. Not everyone gets it and graduates. Many choose not to. Prob going thru a cycle of oppressed and oppressor. To me, it's their trip. Have fun...

T

thesmileyone

It's not really fair for people like us who are lucky enough to realize what we are, to judge those who are asleep to what they are. These people are trapped within the grip of the ego, instead of using their egos. These people are in far worse pain than you and I, just maybe a different kind of pain. Just because he has £200m doesn't mean he doesn't have problems.

On top of this human beings who are in the wheel of karma, require karma to progress. If there were not asleep people doing bad shit, no one would suffer and the karmic cycle would be broken. It is our job to provide guidance for when people come looking, it isn't our job (IMO) to force people to change. All the bad shit that has been done to me, not in just this lifetime but all of them, is what was necessary for me to be here now with this understanding. And no doubt all of us have done bad shit to other beings too, in past lifetimes if not this one. That's how karmic cycle works.

Even Mr Fergus has done positive things. Like this https://www.kentonline.co.uk/ashford/news/fergus-wilson-offers-1-000-theft-reward-197061/ which people have written off as a publicity stunt, yet he has done similar good in the past.

He is hated because he is rich and people want everything for free. Their attitude is "this man has money so we should get a house for free".

https://www.theguardian.com/money/2014/jan/10/fergus-wilson-property-tycoon-mass-evictions

Government pays housing benefit to welfare claimants - and they weren't paying their housing rent to him; which is theft... how does society judge people who steal from others? Yet there's an undercurrent of society who feel like its ok to steal from rich people. That it somehow is not theft. If there is or was a God, and if or were God judge you when you die, do you think he would say "You stole £30,000 from this soul... oh wait no worries it's not theft because that soul was rich"??? No, because theft is theft.

He has given people 2 months to vacate...that's actually pretty decent, I have known people be given 3 days to vacate.

Then you have to look at how much tax this guy has paid. Probably millions. Next time your child has to go to hospital and some surgeon saves his life, maybe think how the money that provided such healthcare came, although indirectly, from this man.

Now just for reference because my post sounds high horsey, I have, in the past, also allowed preconceptual opinions to cloud my judgement of someone, and judged them harshly based on them. It is wrong, I was wrong to do that... but it doesn't mean I can't help people move on now by pointing it out now either.

All we can control is the present moment, and ourselves, our conduct, our thoughts and our vibration. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Compassionate
Reactions: Karysma

Sam Vause

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
I was plagued by yet another of my "visiting Schlumberger" dreams. Once again I was in their offices to work, once again I was walking through their corridors. .....
HM, would this possibly be 'cause you drifted too near the Kokusai a bit much in some Fabs?? :p

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Carl I no longer have the link to the Schumann resonance graph that you refer to. Can you post a link to it each time you mention it? I find it interesting.

Is it this site?

Also is there a text file of this data going back to 2017 perhaps? I'd like to graph it in Excel (or Google sheets) and add updates to the graph when possible.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Study in Japan: "SR enhanced days lower blood pressure in some people". 56 people were monitored for their blood pressure.

To investigate whether Schumann resonance (SR) affects blood pressure (BP), heart rate (HR), and depression and, if so, whether the putative BP reactivity to SR (BPR-SR) is associated with health-related lifestyle (HLS), disease-related illnesses (DRI), and depression.
Group mean SBP, DBP, MAP, and DP for enhanced SR days were lower than those for normal days (P = 0.005-0.036). DRI was negatively associated with BPR-SR in SBP, DBP, MAP, and DP (P = 0.003-0.024), suggesting a better health status for those who showed lower BP on enhanced SR days. HLS was negatively associated with BPR-SR in DBP and MAP (P = 0.016-0.029). Males showed higher BPR-SR in DBP and MAP than females (P = 0.0044-0.016). Neither subjective health nor depression was significantly associated with BPR-SR. Future studies based on larger sample sizes are planned to see whether possible health effects can be generalized.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2656447/

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
HM, would this possibly be 'cause you drifted too near the Kokusai a bit much in some Fabs??
When I read this, I felt as though I was transported into one of Bogart's film noirs. It feels so intriguing. I'm sitting in my crisp white suit in Rick's American Bar, sipping a drink, and having a secret conversation about a dangerous mission. Oh well, back to breakfast in Texas.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The magnetic fields also have an effect on dogs. Some folks did a study to check out the old story that dogs align themselves along the north-south axis when pooping. However, during times of disturbances, this does not happen. I learned about this several years ago, and did my own study with my canine subjects. Back then, most poop events were accomplished with a north alignment. I made note of days when this was not the case, and found the earth was taking a hit from the sun. Fast-forward to current days - the poop events have no pattern, which correlates to the almost daily bombardments and the magnetic north dancing around Canada.

While we know about the sometimes tragic effects on marine life, it is interesting to discover how much our magnetic field affects so many and in astounding ways.

We measured the direction of the body axis in 70 dogs of 37 breeds during defecation (1,893 observations) and urination (5,582 observations) over a two-year period. After complete sampling, we sorted the data according to the geomagnetic conditions prevailing during the respective sampling periods. Relative declination and intensity changes of the MF during the respective dog walks were calculated from daily magnetograms.
It is for the first time that (a) magnetic sensitivity was proved in dogs, (b) a measurable, predictable behavioral reaction upon natural MF fluctuations could be unambiguously proven in a mammal, and (c) high sensitivity to small changes in polarity, rather than in intensity, of MF was identified as biologically meaningful.

https://frontiersinzoology.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1742-9994-10-80

Sam Vause

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
I'll need a "please explain" with this one, Sam. :oops:
Sorry, I may have geeked out too much there.

I know of Schlumberger as a manufacturer of semiconductor process equipment, as is Kokusai (deposition furnace). I was making an intensely geeky joke there regarding the emissions from the furnace when a semiconductor wafer is under full processing.

I'm guessing Schlumberger is a different context for you, and in fact seems to be a remade company when I just surfed their website. :)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Had an experience last night. Was a passenger in a car with talk radio playing - people were arguing about something. I realized that I could not understand the words. I knew they were speaking English, but it sounded like a jumble to me. Then I felt anxiety rising and despite attempts to center myself, I could not break the cycle. It was clear to others that I was in distress and the driver turned it off.

Ok, I know I'm more sensitive than some, but this crap must be affecting people on some unrecognized level that goes way beyond disinformation.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)