The Event is Upon Us part 3 (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
It is too cloudy to integrate sun energies, felt like the last week had max 4 hours of sun the rest grey

Reactions: Tania
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland

Very inspiring little update from Will. He really seems to feel that something is coming on December 21st !

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

Very inspiring little update from Will. He really seems to feel that something is coming on December 21st !
Thank You Pod, I needed that right now. We never know when one of our beloved ones is feeling low, or down, so sharing such awareness which is of the Light is an important offering. It may help many people. Mine is just down to realizing once more that neighbours around me are Service to Self - nothing is changing there. But as Will Berlinghof says, hold on, hold strong, Light will make a difference.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
We never know when one of our beloved ones is feeling low, or down

It is extreme right now Melt. Sunday I felt wonderful, then suddenly in the afternoon I just plummeted into dark, thick depths. Cleared whatever it was and awoke today feeling bright eyes and bushy tailed again. Hang on in there darling. Sending much love!

• I agree
Reactions: One65

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
It is too cloudy to integrate sun energies, felt like the last week had max 4 hours of sun the rest grey
Like 13 days here no Sun, then the 14th day s slither at sunrise - the 3 more days now no Sun, just Grey...

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Anyone else seeing gold sparkles in their dreams lately?
Basically the dream scene is completely covered in gold "energy".

Similar to this:

• Divine
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Pod and June

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
  • I agree
Reactions: Kevin C

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
No, but it must be great!
Yes, it felt like everything is relaxing, opening up, love energy all over, and "crystalline". Not sure how to explain the last part - if anyone has gone to New Earth before, you'd understand the feeling of "crystalline". Hard to explain....
Sort of like this -
1 - you feel light, as if you are not there, but you are real since you can see yourself
2 - you feel like you are made of "crystals", but this is 5D world, so "crystals" are not physical objects either
3 - there is ethereal energy running through you, and you can feel the same energy running through all things in the 5D world (Source energy)
ex. watch end of "Matrix Revolutions" when Neo walks through the machine world. In his "energy" view, he's walking through the "energy"
of the "Source" as he is also part of the "Source" itself.
Here's the Youtube clip:

That's the best way I can describe it.

Last edited:
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Alain

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
No, but I did learn that the energetic marker for this solstice's energy event is a gold activation. So it seems like you are right on track.
Interesting. in the remote group healing of 2 weeks ago the energetic earth that grew had a gold shine.
I didn't make anything of it then but it is could confirm this

• Divine
Reactions: Alain and Snowmelt

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Yes, it felt like everything is relaxing, opening up, love energy all over, and "crystalline". Not sure how to explain the last part - if anyone has gone to New Earth before, you'd understand the feeling of "crystalline". Hard to explain....
Sort of like this -
1 - you feel light, as if you are not there, but you are real since you can see yourself
2 - you feel like you are made of "crystals", but this is 5D world, so "crystals" are not physical objects either
3 - there is ethereal energy running through you, and you can feel the same energy running through all things in the 5D world (Source energy)
ex. watch end of "Matrix Revolutions" when Neo walks through the machine world. In his "energy" view, he's walking through the "energy"
of the "Source" as he is also part of the "Source" itself.
Here's the Youtube clip:

That's the best way I can describe it.
Fits good however i don t rewatch the 3 parts again as it nearly crashed my feelings, funny how sensitif one can become

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I know, im like always thinking why i find myself here ? There must be a reason and function. Living without Sun shine really influence everyone here.
Oh but today the Sun was out in Golden stribes and puffy White clouds just between 2-4 pm when the Sun goes Down

• Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Oh but today the Sun was out in Golden stribes and puffy White clouds just between 2-4 pm when the Sun goes Down
We have sun here until 440, suns up at 750 not much better, but we get more sunny days. and a lot of snow. I live for summer now lol.

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
We have sun here until 440, suns up at 750 not much better, but we get more sunny days. and a lot of snow. I live for summer now lol.
I was trying to do the sunglass emoji but im not sure i understand what they stand for s:p
Anyways - cool, sunny, sunglasses and a smiley to you Puck, I think the reflective brightness of snow makes a difference - here it is really grey. Cloud mass concrete. I am sure it weighs on peoples ability to let their spirit sore. Mine to, but since I am uncontrollable - I just keep my energy bouncing like that old school video game Pong - from the belly of the grey clouds to the wet asfalt splashing dirty rainwater puddles on every bodies norm parade

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
Last week I was writing a note, and I slipped involuntarily into "channeling mode". The message that came through was simple, but it has had me pondering it for several days. I am guided to share:

We are nearly there but feeling like ALL is worth more. "Knowing" is worth more than going forward. Believe in yourself.

The experience is worth more than ascension itself. Love yourself. Believe. You will know more in the days going forward. All is well.

On reflection: We are here to help and to experience. To grow. The learning is more important than the ascension process we are going through and helping with. We have done this before, and we will do it again. Believe that we/you know what we are doing. That knowing will alleviate the human fear that creeps into your awareness, allowing a more relaxed and joyful experience. Ascension is well on its way. Know that - at your deepest level - and enjoy the ride.

The last two lines are in reference to my frustration that I (seem to have) lost most of my abilities to connect with my Team and hear the messages this year. I feel like I am flying blind (and I have noticed other people writing about the same thing). What I have come to realize is that Spirit wants me to stop trying to "peek ahead" for information - and to just open my eyes and be present with my five senses and live the experience as I came here to do. In the most human of ways.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I got something to share too.

Last night I listened to part of an interview with a woman who "talks to God" and she was talking about the evil and how God hates the evil and blah blah blah. Did NOT feel right to me so I switched it off.

This morning I was listening to Rick Steyn (who has temporarily replaced Tucker Carlson) it was about 30 minutes. Suddenly I real*eyesed that I had slipped into Source Mode.....I could see/feel three centres within me activated with a soft golden light my heart, head and root.

And in Source mode I listened Rick go on about Big Tech and the Bidens and the Covid drama and I saw it all with such love and wonder and amazement at how beautiful it all was.

I giggled and told myself we are buggered if we think God is going to come in and slay the evil doers. There is only love and wonder.

I needed this because I have been feeling angry with the stupidity of people who are all for Covid and cannot wait to queue up for their shot!

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Last week I was writing a note, and I slipped involuntarily into "channeling mode". The message that came through was simple, but it has had me pondering it for several days. I am guided to share:

We are nearly there but feeling like ALL is worth more. "Knowing" is worth more than going forward. Believe in yourself.

The experience is worth more than ascension itself. Love yourself. Believe. You will know more in the days going forward. All is well.

On reflection: We are here to help and to experience. To grow. The learning is more important than the ascension process we are going through and helping with. We have done this before, and we will do it again. Believe that we/you know what we are doing. That knowing will alleviate the human fear that creeps into your awareness, allowing a more relaxed and joyful experience. Ascension is well on its way. Know that - at your deepest level - and enjoy the ride.

The last two lines are in reference to my frustration that I (seem to have) lost most of my abilities to connect with my Team and hear the messages this year. I feel like I am flying blind (and I have noticed other people writing about the same thing). What I have come to realize is that Spirit wants me to stop trying to "peek ahead" for information - and to just open my eyes and be present with my five senses and live the experience as I came here to do. In the most human of ways.
In short life every day in the best possible state and be open to miracles, is my day to day

• Divine
Reactions: Lila and Pod

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Yes the deception goes very deep in the mind, one reason i became a bit selectif what i read and listen to, funfact, we have one life but we can fill 10 with all that can be dooable, hence the choice of what we choose to use our time in

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I got something to share too.

Last night I listened to part of an interview with a woman who "talks to God" and she was talking about the evil and how God hates the evil and blah blah blah. Did NOT feel right to me so I switched it off.

This morning I was listening to Rick Steyn (who has temporarily replaced Tucker Carlson) it was about 30 minutes. Suddenly I real*eyesed that I had slipped into Source Mode.....I could see/feel three centres within me activated with a soft golden light my heart, head and root.

And in Source mode I listened Rick go on about Big Tech and the Bidens and the Covid drama and I saw it all with such love and wonder and amazement at how beautiful it all was.

I giggled and told myself we are buggered if we think God is going to come in and slay the evil doers. There is only love and wonder.

I needed this because I have been feeling angry with the stupidity of people who are all for Covid and cannot wait to queue up for their shot!
Yes, I always wonder how anyone profile themselves as somehow being closer to God, or saved more than others.
i know I’m only loud and opinionated cause I am on the journey still, and faulty, I’m not done re- acting yet. More often a sense of bliss though, in youth usually after much to do and drama - then bliss, in adulthood - just out of nowhere waiting for the bus. s:p :ROFL:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016

Well said - need more moments when we disconnect from the right/wrong, left/right, us/them merry-go-round.

Reactions: Tania

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

One65, you might find that now we have traversed 21st December, that might change again. It has for me.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I live in a part of the country that is notoriously cloudy in the winter. This cloudiness usually starts around the end of September and ends around the end of March and into April. However this year has been different. This fall and winter we have had many more sunny days than I can remember in 40+ years.

Something is changing. I just feel more positive energy more often, like something has been unblocked. Maybe it is me that is unblocked. I don't know.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Anyone else seeing gold sparkles in their dreams lately?

I did, in 2 meditations in 2019. They went into my body into many places. In my case they represented anchor points for incoming energy, and massive change. Another psychic confirmed what I saw, she saw it too. It's nice to have confirmation.

• Love this post!
  • Cool Post
Reactions: Lila, Alain and Pod

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I contacted my main spirit guide and she said, giggling, "[the bad guys] are well and truly fooked." lol! She's very excited that something good is happening.

And my Irish wife from a past life adds with a smile "Ya finally did it, ya lazy bunch o bastards. And if ya dint get it together, I was gettin my fryin pan out to conk you on yer head." She never did mince words. lol! So funny! She's very happy for all of us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)