Article Starting up the self-cleaning and healing mechanisms of the planet (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

David Topi

Metaphysical & Spiritual Teacher
Jun 13, 2017
www.davidtopi.com
david topi timelines.jpg
Possibly one of the issues that are giving more talk at this time around the world is the "climate change" and the impact that the lifestyle that humanity has developed and generated in all the ecosystems of the planet. Not only are we burning and destroying forests, contaminating the waters around the globe and filling them with plastic or causing huge concentrations of pollutants in the atmosphere, but we are also getting sick ourselves and all life forms that live on Earth.

Although all the current movement we see with the protests about climate change has a part of manipulation of its "leaders" and instigators (beyond the public faces used for it) using the feeling of people not wanting to see as this planet becomes a poorly habitable place in a few years, and although I know that I will contradict public opinion, the planet is not going towards a long-term warming, but towards a new ice age seen a few thousands of years ago. You already know that you can check it by asking your Higher Self directly or requesting the signals and synchronicities in your reality to get confirmation. Let's see what is happening.

Temperature rise due to self-healing and contamination

The reason why the temperature is rising in many areas and the poles are melting and we are seeing heat waves and a total “disorder” in the climate is, on the one hand, the enormous pollution we produce and the deforestation of forests and jungles, something that we cannot take our responsibility off, but, on the other hand, the enormous amount of energy that the planet itself is “releasing” and liberating to “self-heal,” which produces a lot of heat, which accumulates in the planet itself, and, consequently, at points where there are more negative or dense “energy bags” that have to be “emptied” (also created mostly by human beings themselves). The changes produced by this “cleaning” are shown to us as variations and climatic changes that also cause problems in the lives of many people who see their reality altered for environmental reasons. Within a couple of decades, once our planetary logos has balanced and cleaned up any negative energy remnants present in itself, and no more heat is produced by the release of these energies, the planet's temperature will tend to stabilize and, throughout over the next few centuries, it will go down, because, as we said, “it is time" to enter a natural cycle that, within a few millennia, will lead to another mini ice age.

But since that is still far away in time, and we continue to dirty, pollute and alter the Earth's ecosystem, it is possible that, no matter how much the planet itself cleanses and stops the climatic alterations, we do not arrive in time to recover from so that it is sustainable for human life in the short term, since the biosphere will always recover and recover on its own, no matter what happens to humanity, because there are thousands of groups and hierarchies and beings whose only mission is to ensure that the Earth's natural ecosystem survives at the expense of anything and any situation.

Startup self-cleaning mechanisms at full capacity

To prevent that this situation really becomes a problem for the next generations, at the level of our Higher Selves and of those who assist us, the possibility has been raised of doing something similar to the request we made to accelerate the reforestation of the areas razed by the fire this past August, and that is paying off at the energy level, and soon it will be at the physical level, because a large part of the flora of the planet is already connected to the energy source that represents the etheric core of the Earth, so that, as we had explained, once the etheric and energetic structures of plants and trees are connected to the planetary nucleus, their growth at a physical level will be fast, powerful and spectacular in a few years.

Therefore, we are offered the possibility of requesting something similar for the other elements of the ecosystem that are semi-active and semi-functional on the planet, starting by increasing the groundwater that flows through it, since the water is a natural product that logos itself and its hierarchies can create and increase at will, as well as put in place mechanisms of atmospheric cleaning that the Earth has, something like those of the human body to filter and discard toxins, getting the Earth systems to work and exponentially multiply their means of self-recovery. On the other hand, we will launch processes in the petition so that companies and companies that take advantage of these natural resources against the greater good of the population, who need them freely and for free, see their “energetic” capabilities restricted to act, then, remember, that if at the mental and etheric level something "does not flow," neither does it at the physical level and stops working. The identification of them will be carried out by the elementals and forces of nature "reading" the energy structure of everything that is connected to the planet's ecosystem and using its resources inappropriately. In this way, a large part of the companies that nowadays do business with basic and necessary goods for the survival of humanity will tend to be dismantled at the mental and etheric level, leading them in the medium term so that they cannot continue to exist at the physical level either.

The request that our higher Selves give us for it, for those who want to execute it, is the following, only once:
I request to my Higher Self to transfer this request to our planetary logos and to all the forces, hierarchies and groups that protect, care for and maintain the ecosystem and biosphere on Earth. I request that the internal mechanisms of water creation on the planet be put in place, that all the processes of activation, regeneration, purification and distribution of aquifer resources by the forces, elementals and groups that care, work and manage these resources as part of their tasks for the maintenance of conscious life on Earth. I request that the aquifers, rivers and internal natural channels of the Earth be expanded, creating new ones if necessary, so that the water created by the planet itself is distributed and reaches all corners of the Earth without limitations. I request blocking and dismantling the structures at the mental and etheric level of all the companies, enterprises and organizations that use these resources solely for their own benefit against the greater good of the human population, of the flora and fauna, that see the water, being a universal and free good, is used as a business and as a form of control, extortion or manipulation of society. I request and give permission for this petition to be extended to all the souls of the planet through their Higher Selves so that they join it with their energy and consciousness if they wish, even if their personalities have not consciously accessed this information or to the knowledge of what is being requested.​

I request that all mechanisms of atmospheric and climatic cleaning that the planet naturally has be put into operation at full capacity, increasing its power, operation and development at all levels from the physical plane to the etheric and mental plane, assisting in the extraction of the contaminating particles and of the pollution, as well as reactivating the energetic flows that allow the recovery of the balance between the marine currents, of air and of energy that govern and maintain in perfect balance all the scopes, areas, zones and structures of the Earth. I request and give permission for all those companies and companies, organizations and systems that contaminate, pollute and use these elements as a measure of control, manipulation and creation of dysfunctions in the conscious life on Earth see their mental and etheric structures blocked and dismantled until the blocking of its operation on a physical level. I request and give permission for this petition to be extended to all the souls of the planet through their Higher Selves so that they join it with their energy and consciousness if they wish, even if their personalities have not consciously accessed this information or to the knowledge of what is being requested. Thank you.​

The implementation of these mechanisms will not make the planet clean overnight, it will be years, but it is the equivalent of putting the natural centrifuge that the Earth has at maximum power, and that all the elements present on the planet, and all the groups that take care of it, start the cleaning work that has been done only at medium power for the hope that humanity itself will take care of it. But, seeing that it is not so and that there is no choice but to intervene if you want to protect the flora and fauna and the entire ecosystem, it is necessary that other groups and hierarchies take the reins of the process and the planetary centrifuge is activated at full performance. In turn, the same groups and hierarchies that watch over the processes of creation of reality at the mental and etheric level will start blocking these structures from everything that goes against the greater good of the different sentient beings on the planet, being them companies, multinationals, organizations or any other institution, with that added to the processes set in motion through the karmic octaves, we will try to make humanity itself take more responsibility on the planet we inhabit. Hopefully it will be effective and that we can see how this self-healing of our planet begins, and that it becomes green and blue again, by pure presence of trees and clean waters, instead of brown and gray of pollution and waste. It is something very long term, but it is worth starting it now so that those who come in the future can enjoy it.

A hug,

David Topí

The article above has been translated from Spanish to English by Carl. Minor editorial changes made by Laron. David has given transients.info direct permission to share his articles in this manner.

Creative CommonsThis work is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0). You’re allowed to share this article for non-commercial purposes, but you must not edit or modify the contents. You must include all links and images, as well as provide appropriate credit — which includes a link leading directly back to this article at the top of your re-post. You must also include this licence information.

About the Author
David Topi is an engineer, multifaceted writer, trainer and therapist. One of his main areas of focus is educating and helping people through spiritual and personal processes. He is an energy healer and uses the “Akashic” healing technique. He is trained in metaphysics, alternative methods, inherent spiritual abilities and in personal deployment systems that allow humans to express their maximum potential and find answers for their questions. Back in 2013 he created EMEDT, Metaphysics and Transpersonal Deployment School, to provide a framework, organised and structured to the training he teaches. The website for David Topi's Spanish based Metaphysics and Transpersonal Deployment School can be found here, http://emedt.org. David Topi's home page can be found here, http://www.davidtopi.com(Spanish).

Attachments

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
It is something very long term, but it is worth starting it now so that those who come in the future can enjoy it.
Somebody wise once said that the best time to plant a tree is about one generation ago.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
We are lucky that the natural system in all the levels of bodies that end up making things function at this lower, physical level has the intelligence and wisdom to create elementals, natural forces and processes of creation of reality that can perform their work and their miracles in spite of the learning and conscious awareness level of the beings (surface or otherwise) that inhabit the planet as part of their evolution and growth.

Well done. It's like an analogy of a tick just going about its business on its support network, but the bacteria it harbours can create Lyme disease in the larger entity's body. But the conscious awareness and intelligence of the larger entity can produce change and bring back a healthy gestalt through its development of knowledge through interconnectivity.

If anyone is new to David Topi's threads, the request to Higher Selves is best read out loud. The intention is strengthened when voiced out loud.

• Divine
Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I was in the woods nearby today enjoying some outdoor time when I looked and saw that 'layered' look of a reality superimposing itself on our present reality. What I saw there was this same spot a number of years down the road very lush and incredibly healthy looking, feeling and smelling.
I realized it felt like a piece of the Earth David Topi describes above:
so that, as we had explained, once the etheric and energetic structures of plants and trees are connected to the planetary nucleus, their growth at a physical level will be fast, powerful and spectacular in a few years.

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
I was in the woods nearby today enjoying some outdoor time when I looked and saw that 'layered' look of a reality superimposing itself on our present reality. What I saw there was this same spot a number of years down the road very lush and incredibly healthy looking, feeling and smelling.
I have this in a lot of places where at this point nature is not that powerful but you feel the potential lurking beneath the surface.
in these places I give this "potential" vision energy and encourage nature to come back in all it glory to show people how magical and strong she is.
my prayers are different than the above but the core though feels the same.

I hope these blessing work by attracting the right circumstances for the transformation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)