probably... but... are the jabbed ones allowed to donate blood? blood transfusions isnt even something you can be choosy about if you have an accident and are brought to a hospital...Here is a Thought to Ponder:
ALL the folks dying from the jab, who are registered as Organ Donors. Will their organs go on to create more havoc?
True. But notice in the screen shot there is a big difference betweeen vaxxers, and anti-vaxxers. The anti-vaxxers want the choice to decline an untested shot, which studies show have a lot of problems and higher death rates. The pro-vaxxers want to force their way of life on everyone due to their enormous ego and "better than thou" attitude. This is a very different attitude between belief systems that I watch for.Just a general remark and some food for thought:
Does anyone see the irony of the role swap taking place right now?
It's been mentioned by a number of sources that I've posted about, but basically it continues until you die. The magnetism pushes it around the body and that is the real danger as it gets into all, or most, organs.Does anyone have information about the length of time this protein spiking continues?
The combined knowledge in the heads of many humans is superlative.I received this forwarded message on Telegram. It may be useful for some of you. Source looks like David Wolfe.
This is the updated protocol to protect those who’ve been injected with the quackccine(s) and the same protocol is useful to protect those concerned with the spike protein shedding coming off those who’ve been injected. So if you know someone who has been injected and requires help, please provide them with this protocol.This is the Nutrition Protocol to Prevent Damage from Spike Protein and Derivatives due to Injection and to Protect from Spike Protein Shedding:
- • Zinc (30-80mg per day depending on immunological pressure)
- • Vitamin D3*
- • Lypospheric Vitamin C (30ml, twice daily)*
- • Quercetin (500-1000 mg, twice daily)
- • Iodine*
- • PQQ*
- Pine Needle Tea for shikimic acid or shikimate (from green edible pine needles) There are toxic pine needles, be careful! When drinking pine needle tea, drink the oil/resin that accumulates too! Shikimate, shikimic acid and their derivatives possess: cancer fighting, antiviral, antimicrobial, anticoagulant and antithrombotic properties.
- Fennel and/or Star Anise Tea: These are also an excellent source of shikimate or shikimic acid (which is known to neutralize the spike protein)
- C60 (1-3 droppersfull per day): One of the issues we are seeing with those who have been injected is disturbances in their energetic field (magnetism) and hot spots of inflammation. C60 is a rich-source of electrons and acts like a fire extinguisher to inflammation and simultaneously (because it bio-distributes throughout the body) drives a normalization of electron flow throughout the body. In this category, we offer two products, the traditional C60 product* is made by yours truly and the C60 SuperConcentrate* is made by a carbon scientist friend of mine and contains a higher concentration of electrons.
- Charcoal (2-4 capsules a day): Charcoal is the pre-eminent detoxifier and when taken on an empty stomach, works its way down into the intestines and activates a blood purification process known as “interstitial dialysis”. Our Kohlbitr* product is the premier activated coconut charcoal in the world and we also now offer the more gentle birch charcoal.*
- Citrus fruit (especially blood oranges, due to their high hesperidin content — hesperidin is a chalcone like quercetin that deactivates spike protein)
- Peppermint (very high in hesperidin)
- Wheatgrass and Wheatgrass Juice (blades are high in shikimate)
- • Superherbs to help disable spike protein:
- Schizandra Berry* (high in shikimate)
- Triphala formulations: In Sanskrit, the word Triphala means "three fruits”: a combination of Indian gooseberry (Emblica officinalis), black myrobalan (Terminalia chebula) and belleric myrobalan (Terminalia belerica). The terminalia fruits are rich in shikimate.
- St. John’s Wort (shikimate is found throughout the entire plant and in the flowers)
- Comfrey Leaf (rich in shikimate)
- Feverfew (leaves and flowers are rich in shikimate)
- Gingko Biloba Leaf (rich in shikimate)
- GiantHyssop or Horsemint (Agastache urtifolia) (rich in shikimate)
- LiquidAmbar (Sweet Gum tree) A tea of the spiky seed pods is rich in shikimate.*Indicates products found in one place here: http://bit.ly/SpikeProtein