Reiner Fuellmich & Class Action Law Suit Filed in June 2021 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
In this video trial lawyer of 26 years, Reiner Fuellmich, who’s 'one of four members of the German CORONA investigative committee, explains that the committee has been listening to a large number of scientists and expert testimonies to find answers to questions about the CORONA crisis.

He makes the point that the situation outweighs other cases he's involved in, such as the corruption taking place in very large businesses. He says that those responsible for the CORONA situation must be made accountable and everything must be done to make sure no one ever again be in a position of such power to have the ability to do this.

He gets into detail on how and where the lawyers globally will approach this, one of the biggest court cases ever.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Lots of info and videos on his/their (Corona investigation committee) website.

Not a big fan of Mike Adams anymore but this interview seems fine (he should let others do the talking and do some interviewing, he is better at this).

Here is a very hopeful optimistic message from Fuellmich. We need these to cheer us up. There's hope in the long run, after all!

"The other side has no access to the spiritual side." o_O Strong words by Mr Fuellmich.

Laron, is it possible to embed these two vids (Rumble, Brighteon)? I have no clue how to do it.

:cool:

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
@Laron, is it possible to embed these two vids (Rumble, Brighteon)? I have no clue how to do it.
No, the forum doesn't support embedding for those sites. I haven't done an update with the forum software for a while as it tends to break things and require me to update other addons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)