Photography (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Padfoot in the wild! Natural life is still abundant in the wild spaces. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I call this the yoga tree - even the children think it looks like a person. It blew over in a big storm but managed to find a way to keep on going.
(Strawberry field in distant left and pear orchard in distant right.)

yoga tree.JPG

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Oooh, that is awesome!
Mind if I crib that idea to share it locally?
(And yes, in this case you can be sure that a desire to copy is the height of compliments<3<3<3)

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Oooh, that is awesome!
Mind if I crib that idea to share it locally?
Please do. There are signs pointing to actual things (pumpkin patch, which gets changed to the Gingerbread House tomorrow), as well as some funny things. I've walked by this post hundreds of times and never thought about this particular photo until today.

Reactions: Alain and Lila

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
My "new toy" I just bought an older snowmobile in order to access my camp in winter. Roads are plowed to within 2km of my place and this will make my way in a ton easier. I'll prob explore the trails in the area as well.
IMG_5919.jpgIMG_5920.jpg

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
nice rockforms, and a few houndred years later the rocks have changed their shape a bit

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
nice rockforms, and a few houndred years later the rocks have changed their shape a bit
Alain, Kaikoura just had an earthquake in 2018. Change in that region can happen in an instant. It's the kind of place that tosses rocks about (see the slant on those rocks? I intuitively feel that Laron's journey will be 100% safe, he carries a safety bubble with him as he goes.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
He obviously can't wait to go up to the lake with grandad and get into some fun trouble together<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)