Photography (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Just a little to the left of center is what (if you took just that part of the pic and focused on it) could well be a pyramid in Giza with the bright sun rising behind.
Magical!

Reactions: June

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Well seen lila that roofpart made it mote magical than i thought

Edit just saw answer 333

Reactions: Lila

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I was just looking at some old shots I took, an age ago.

Below was a shot from my old iphone, one of the first models. It was taken on the 31st of January, 2009, late afternoon at Darling Harbor in Sydney. This is a very popular spot to watch the 9PM and 12PM fireworks. You can see the crown gathering already, as people tend to camp out in parks and grassy areas all day, sometimes the night before, just to get a good spot in Sydney. If you look closely, you can see the barges full of fireworks on the water.

reflected_new_years_by_lar_on.jpg

Below is a photo I took of a Kea sitting on our rental car in Arthur's pass, NZ. A friend came to visit from Australia and I was showing her around. Below is some info about the Kea from wikipedia.

The kea (/ˈkiːə/; Māori: [kɛ.a]; Nestor notabilis) is a large species of parrot in the family Nestoridae found in the forested and alpine regions of the South Island of New Zealand. About 48 cm (19 in) long, it is mostly olive-green with a brilliant orange under its wings and has a large, narrow, curved, grey-brown upper beak. The kea is the world's only alpine parrot. Its omnivorous diet includes carrion,[3] but consists mainly of roots, leaves, berries, nectar, and insects. Now uncommon, the kea was once killed for bounty due to concerns by the sheep-farming community that it attacked livestock, especially sheep.[4] In 1986, it received full protection under the Wildlife Act.

stainglassed_wing_by_lar_on.jpg

Reactions: Linda

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
What a cheeky bird the Keas are. I have a Kea story, where my backpack was chewed right through while I was off on a mountainside enjoying the thinner air and the view. It must have taken perseverance for the bird to get right through to my clothes and everything.

Reactions: Lila and Laron

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This evening. Sunset over the peach orchard.

sunset.jpeg

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Wow that is awesome Linda.........before the blessings of digital cameras, nearly all my photos would come back from the chemist as rainbows or sunsets.

Even the sky is peachy.

Reactions: Linda and Lila

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Reckon he’s got a look of his grandpa about him, just needs to be clutching a can of beer. Lol
Looks like he's playing air guitar already! He must have gotten that DNA from PG for sure!
:D

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Somehow Linda you hit the nail on the head. I feel a strong internal attachment. I'm thinking he's the reason I didn't kick the bucket a couple of weeks back.
Ty June. You are awesome.

Reactions: Lila and Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I feel a strong internal attachment
My father's parents were extraordinary people and spending time with them was like going to Disneyland. They were not wealthy - it was not about money, but about making things, learning cool stuff - basically it was freedom. One time we even made a zip line ride - child size version, of course. (I have many of my grandfather's tools.) That is how I see you and your grandson. As the beneficiary of such a gift, I can see that they supported me being "me", which gave me such a wonderful foundation.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
In your picture, I see a water protector soul (as well as being a happy guy) with another soul who is bonded within your circle of protection. Grandparents and grandkids have a special bond because the one is in a place of wonder from heaps of life experience, and the other is in a place of wonder, from still being connected with the world(s) beyond.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Well i think thunderstorm incoming
Lovely pic and one that gives me an excuse to post a really well layered, fun video by a band that is the best (IMO of course) to come out for some time. "Thunder" by "Imagine Dragons". Really, I think they had me at the name they picked for their group;)

Also, I've always looooved thunder and lightning:cool:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Lovely pic and one that gives me an excuse to post a really well layered, fun video by a band that is the best (IMO of course) to come out for some time. "Thunder" by "Imagine Dragons". Really, I think they had me at the name they picked for their group;)

Also, I've always looooved thunder and lightning:cool:
That had me from the get-go.

Reactions: Lila
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)