Photography (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
You most certainly have the look of - "My work here is done".

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Off to the lake!
Grandson time.
More hockey...

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
You must be proud of those you have trained up to take your place... and now the application of your talents is set to expand! Well done!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I don't suppose a certain guy with a love of pucks had anything to do with it?;):D

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I don't suppose a certain guy with a love of pucks had anything to do with it?;):D
Nope, not this time. Synchronistic tho, whoever put that there. We use the soap mixed with water to detect leaks when they pressurize the plane during tests. They spray it around widows and doors.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Major AWWWW alert.
2-day old pigmy goat (Lily), who is fine with being held close to your heart. And my heart was fine being next to her, too!

Lily.jpeg

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
that mosquito almost looked partial AI LMAO!!! seriously i though you had built it, i guess because of all the photos i been looking at with real technology made mosquito which react like a hive mind within the AI system. They said they were releasing them sometime like last year, so when i seem that photo I thought to myself WOW that mosquito sure looks modified LOL but it could just be in my head and everything is probably completely normal lol.. my bad.. just pointing out the crazy look of that mosquito haha it looked really metal to me in some ways. im just laughing at myself now

Attachments

• Funny
Reactions: Lila

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
A couple of pictures from my latest venture up north. Nice being "home" àgain. The weather has been cool, highs around 10C lows around freezing. Spent the day hanging out getting little stuff done. Emptying the trailer etc. The first pic was amazing. I pulled into the local grocery store and an Eagle had landed drawing a small crowd. The kid was feeding it hot dogs and it took off shortly later
20190424_163224.jpg
The drive way was covered in snow. I had to park on the road at the end of the driveway.
20190424_180910.jpg
The lake is just starting to thaw put.
20190425_084347.jpg
A log covered in small mushrooms. I wonder if they're good to eat.
20190425_084801.jpg

Attachments

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Another awww story. The chick and duckling originally were part of the orchard flock, along with a few sheep and goats. The group is fenced off in different orchards with a goal of removing pests and keeping the grass cut (an efficient system). One day the humans noticed this pair coming down the road. Somehow they got through the orchard fence and decided to move into the petting zoo, where they now reside as best friends.

chick and duck.jpeg

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
We have a wooded area behind our house. A couple of weeks ago, a doe head butted our dog through the fence. I could tell she had recently given birth, but did not see the fawn. She just would not leave. The irony is that near our fence is safer because Donovan's presence deters predators. So it has been a long 2 weeks because we do not let him in the yard unless we are with him. Today he was standing at the fence with his head cocked to one side - not barking - just curious. I walked over to see what it was and lo and behold I see a tiny face looking up at us. Mom has stashed her baby in the cactus stand just outside our fence. You can make out part of the face, if you look right in the middle between the cactus pads. I just noticed that another face is visible above. I imagine it is a combination of leaves and light, but it does look like a boxer - maybe a guardian angel dog.

fawn 2.JPG

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
We have a wooded area behind our house. A couple of weeks ago, a doe head butted our dog through the fence. I could tell she had recently given birth, but did not see the fawn. She just would not leave. The irony is that near our fence is safer because Donovan's presence deters predators. So it has been a long 2 weeks because we do not let him in the yard unless we are with him. Today he was standing at the fence with his head cocked to one side - not barking - just curious. I walked over to see what it was and lo and behold I see a tiny face looking up at us. Mom has stashed her baby in the cactus stand just outside our fence. You can make out part of the face, if you look right in the middle between the cactus pads. I just noticed that another face is visible above. I imagine it is a combination of leaves and light, but it does look like a boxer - maybe a guardian angel dog.

View attachment 6956
Lindaland, a magical mystery tour.o_O

• Love this post!
  • I agree
Reactions: Lila and Linda

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Lindaland, a magical mystery tour.o_O
A magical mystery tour where the fawn shows her mentor in light and shadow above her head<3
though only if you look closely.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Mom or Dad leaving the nest after dropping off a fat insect. The nest is inside the trash basket. I had to stand away from the door and totally still with the camera up and wait for the moment.

wren.JPG

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Much bigger than European wrens but lovely nevertheless. Must post a photo of my bees on here.

• I agree
Reactions: Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Success - all chicks flew. I thought one was in trouble as it slipped in a crevice at the edge of the deck. I went out to check, and the mom let me do it. I did not see it, but did see how it could jump down and come out the bottom. I listened carefully and did not hear anything, so I figured it found its way out.

I was surprised at how many there were - 4 or 5. All but one came out of the nest flying. The one that did not spent some time on the deck. The pictures are one of the Dad encouraging them and one of the slower chick. All are away now!

Dad.JPG

chick 1.JPG

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
While it's not a landscape shot or portrait of some amazing creature (like an ET!?), here's a picture I took today of a few gifts a friend on FB sent me from across the Pacific.

gift.jpg

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
My summer project - sanding smooth and starting the curing process for this slice of a tree that had to come down because of storm damage. It may be in the 100-200 year old range.

tree slab.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)