October turmoil begins - Webbot report for Oct 2016 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Thank you Henda for bringing your insight into this discussion, it was a highly valuable reminder for me who we really are, as creator beings.
I would like share how I see things. Even if there would be any kind of financial crisis, I truly believe that it would be actually a much awaited solution to current broken system and heralds the way to a much much better, more prosperous life for everybody. And it comes with a major shift of consciousness, new abilities, major new discoveries and solutions for big problems. So all is well, with or without any bumps in economy.
Am seeing the Light rising here

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
And may I add, at the end of the day even if there are a few "hiccups" or rough patches along the way, if we are reasonably prepared for them we can weather them with much more confidence and comfort. If we are prepared, calm, and collected, we'll be in a much better position to share our strength with everyone else. This just makes the process easier and smoother for all.

No fear here...just a healthy respect for the potentials and a great appreciation for self-reliance!

:)

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
We keep enough supplies on hand to last about three weeks. We keep a filter for water, a heat source for cooking, and other items. There is so much going in the world that I can't imagine not having a few things put back. In addition to financial collapse there are weather related events and threats worldwide. I don't consider putting a few things back for an emergency fear based instead I consider it smart.

OP
Bill

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
For me, I have no fear about what is discussed in the webbot reports. I don't know if the things discussed will manifest or not. And if some of them do manifest I believe it is just a process....like the caterpillar shedding it's cocoon and becoming a butterfly. From the view of other caterpillars the cocoon-shedding may appear quite a worrisome occurrence. But allowing the process to unfold, not fighting it, leads to the butterfly life.

I believe we all become like butterflies. The mystery of precisely how that happens is ...well, a mystery. Each may have their own belief about the transformation process and prepare, or not, as they feel appropriate. Yet prepared, or not, a transformation process for each entity (whatever it is and perhaps not the same for each) will occur and butterflies we'll become at just the perfect time for each.

I believe the obsessive focusing on fear and an end-times view is not helpful and may lend energy towards an undesired outcome. But having a "I don't know what's going to happen and in the event a few inconveniences occur it won't hurt to have a few extras set aside" does not in my view feed energy towards a negative outcome. It's just an acknowledgement that there is a wide range of views on how the transformation may occur but there is not a firm common knowing of how it works. Is the hurricane going to hit me or not? Don't know but having a few extras set aside won't hurt.

In reading the webbot reports (I've read several) they are not written from a fear generating perspective. They are more of this is what the analysis of the data is saying perspective. There is some turmoil and also some good. And in the longer term the turmoil moves us to a better place.

My personal belief is that there will be some turmoil. Not for punishment purposes but as a means to accelerate change rather than a longer incremental process where many negative energies dissipate slowly. Admittedly I'm a "rip the band-aid off" kinda guy rather than slowly pealing it back and drawing out the process.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)